The Look Ch. 10

Story Info
Time for her to take control.
2.6k words
4.33
3.8k
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nath1
Nath1
7 Followers

During the day, she found it hard to concentrate. Sitting at her office desk, she remembered the events from the night before and felt her fanny flutter. Twice she slipped her hands under her dress and into her silk knickers to feel her newly shaven lips.

They were sticky and wet but there were too many people dropping in and out of the office for her to risk more than a brief stroke of her quim. Fuck she thought, I am so wet!

She couldn't wait to see him again that night and feel his touch. She needed him to kiss, hold and love her but at the same time she wanted to have some fun. It was obvious that he was getting off on toying with her and she wondered how she might feel if their roles were to change.

That night she dressed seductively in one of her figure hugging navy dresses with a lacy black bra and matching thong underneath. She wore a mist of her most expensive perfume, knowing full well that it aroused him intensely.

By the time she knocked on the door and he had let her in, she knew exactly what she was going to do with him. The visions she had in her head made her pussy drip with excitement.

'Hey gorgeous,' he said, welcoming her into the hall way.

'Hey to you too,' she replied, smiling and giving him a lingering kiss as she walked in.

It was quite a warm evening and the sun was still out. He was wearing a pair of beige shorts and a green checked shirt, open slightly at the neck.

'You look great!' he said confidently, 'but you'd look better naked.'

'Actually, tonight is going to be a little different. I'm in charge and I decide what happens.'

He swallowed hard, showing his sense of unease. 'Is something wrong? Is it me, have I done something wrong?' he asked, nervously.

'No, not at all. But it's not fair that you get to have all the fun,' she explained lightly. From the look in her eyes, he could see she was feeling mischievous.

'Now get undressed and turn around,' she instructed.

He got undressed but couldn't hide his growing excitement. By the time he was stood naked in front of her, his cock was semi hard. He was aroused at the prospect of being at her mercy and turned around as requested.

She went up to him and checked out his arse. It was pert and firm. She stood just behind him and whispered tenderly in his ear, 'Tonight you will do what I tell you without question.'

He felt overwhelmed with desire and agreeable to anything she wanted. She lovingly kissed and bit his neck and shoulders while she grazed a single fingernail slowly down his back to his arse. But she didn't stop there.

She carried on pushing through the crack of his arse cheeks, pausing briefly over the entrance to his g-spot, before reaching his sack.

'Please...' he whimpered.

This time it was him who started to breathe more heavily. She looked over his shoulder and down at his cock. It was now hard, fully erect and incredibly suckable. Clearly he was enjoying himself as much as she was, her thong now damp and stained.

'Please what?' she teased, knowing that he wanted her to finger him. 'If you satisfy me tonight, I will let you come. If you fail, there will be nothing for you for a week and you must promise me that you won't wank yourself off.'

Fuck, he was turned on. 'I promise.'

'Now go into your bedroom and lie on your bed, on your back.'

Naked, he made his way to his bedroom and followed her instructions. She came in afterwards and started juicing at the array of items he had laid out on the bed, all of which he had used with her before. Obviously he was planning to have his own way with her again that night.

She took the 4 way cuffs and told him to assume the position she had on the dining room table the night before. She then cuffed his left wrist to his left ankle and did the same to his right. He had to lift his hips so that she could join each of the cuffs together with the 4 way link. Before stepping away to inspect his bonds, she placed a blindfold over him.

With his movement restricted, his appendage was all hers to do with as she pleased. And during all this time, she hadn't removed one stitch of clothing.

She took his riding crop and gently ran it along his shaft and then down to his balls. As she teased him, she watched his balls tighten and his cock swell. She pushed it beyond his testicles and towards his arse.

'Please, please do what you want with me, I'll do anything for you, please,' he uttered, his breathing rapid and short. The closer she got to his anus with the crop, the more desperate he became.

Fully clothed she sat astride his face looking down towards his cock. He could smell her arousal as her wet thong pressed against his face. Instantly he shot his tongue out. As she ground her pussy into his face, she could feel him frantically licking any part of her he could reach.

She ran the crop over his chest, stomach and the insides of his thighs. The closer she got to his cock, the harder and faster he licked, craning his neck to reach her.

When she found it, he was fully erect. She could feel her love juices flow as she stroked the sides of his fully loaded cock with the crop. She lifted it upwards to his glans and slowly swirled it around his slit.

It was driving him crazy with desire. He pushed his hips up eager for more. To abate his frustration, she firmly struck his helmet with the leather end. But this only seemed to spur him on.

His tongue and hips pushed harder against her as he writhed in his cuffs. She was enjoying his eagerness for her so much, however now she needed to properly feel his tongue on her naked skin.

'You've pleased me so far. As a reward I'm going to remove my thong so that you can eat me,' she whispered soothingly into his ear. Again his cock pushed upwards, aching to be touched.

She stood up and removed her dress and soaking wet panties, dropping them to the floor. She left his blindfold on and sat back astride his face.

'But you are not allowed to have any contact with my clit. If you can satisfy me without licking or sucking it, I will let you have more of me later,' she added.

Her vagina was hot and slippery. With the blindfold on he had to rely on his tongue to explore her. He concentrated fully on the task at hand, careful not to give in to his natural desire to pleasure her clit. He lapped fervently at her lips and vulva, and beyond to her perineum and arse.

She could feel herself getting close to coming. The way his tongue parted her labia and made it's way deep into her vagina was hot. When he licked her anus, the sensations this aroused were heavenly. She rocked her hips back and forth to meet his eager tongue, all the while controlling his enthusiasm with the crop. If she wanted it harder, she just needed to tease his cock and balls.

Lying underneath her was torturous. His cock was throbbing and aching for her soft touch but he couldn't get enough of the delicious nectar that was literally dripping from her. He licked and gently bit her lips. As he probed her with his tongue, he could feel her vulva contract. He strained his neck further and licked harder, desperate to have her come on his face.

He could hear her breathing harder as she rode his lips and tongue. He sucked on whatever skin his mouth could reach. She groaned and her whole body tensed up ready for her first release of the evening.

'Aaaaahhhhh, ahhhh, ah, aaaaaahhhhhhh!'

She shook and clamped her pussy on his face, almost suffocating him, as waves of sexual pleasure and relief flooded through her. She grabbed his knees to steady herself and not collapse on top of him.

As her sensitivity subsided, she sought to control her breathing. 'Fuck..... You're doing very well.'

'But now I'm going to remove your blindfold so you can do an even better job,' she said, climbing off him and turning around to remove it.

When his eyes had adjusted to the light, he saw her naked breasts sway above him. He urgently tried to lift his head and suck on her hard nipples but they were too far away.

'I want you. I really want you,' he moaned in frustration.

'I think you might want these,' she replied, lowering her breasts and rubbing them in his face. They were so deliciously smooth and firm. He hungrily sucked on them as they passed his mouth and bit her nipples whenever he had the chance.

Her breathing quickened again. She was enjoying the attention and her pussy was stirring again.

'That's enough of that for now. This time I want you to make me come again by licking only my clit.'

His cock was still hard and erect. Sucking on her fabulous tits hadn't helped in easing his need for her. When he heard this next instruction, knowing that he would be able to see her pussy and arse together, his cock jerked in excitement.

'I can see you like the thought of that,' she teased, this time kissing and licking his slit tenderly.

'Fuuuucckkk, that's not fair,' he stammered, his hips shifting uncontrollably, eager to have her.

'Ok, I'll stop,' she whispered menacingly, and she moved her head away.

'Fucking hell.... fucking hell....I really need you to suck my cock. Please!' he begged.

'You need to make me come again first, then I might consider it.' What she didn't tell him was that she adored sucking his cock and couldn't wait to do so. However, she also needed what she had planned next.

She straddled his face again and watched his cock straining.

'Before you lick me, I need you to lick this and make it nice and wet for me,' she said, picking up the butt plug and holding it just above his mouth.

'Yesssss! Anything for you!' he said, again his cock jerking uncontrollably.

He greedily sucked it and coated it with his saliva. She then slowly began to insert it into her arse, just above his face. He was so turned on watching her sphincter stretch and take the large, rounded head that he forgot about his own needs. Again her breathing was rapid, erotic sensations were taking over as it filled her passage.

Once the head was nestled safely inside, her sphincter closed up around it, almost swallowing it whole, leaving only the metal hilt on show.

'Now you may lick my clit,' she said, breathing harder.

She leaned forward, dropped her hips closer to his lips and propped herself up on his knees. With her legs wide and labia parted, he had perfect access to her. She was soaked in her juices and his tongue easily found its way to her slippery clitoris.

As he gently flicked at it, he saw her arse clench around the plug. She purred in appreciation of his efforts. He tongued her clit harder, taking longer, slower, deliberate licks. Her breathing intensified and she cried out,' What do you do to me?!'

He could see her tensing up again and the plug being pulled into her arse as her muscles gripped it. The sensations he aroused deep inside her were electric, ones that she couldn't and didn't want to control.

'Uhhh, uhhh, ahhh, fuuuccckk, ahhhhhh,' she moaned, the plug multiplying every sensation she had in her clitoris.

He knew she was only seconds away from coming. She pushed her clit down onto his face as he placed his lips around it and sucked, tenderly at first, then harder.

Her hips thrashed and her thighs squeezed his face tightly, her release was imminent. Clenching the plug tightly, she arched her back and thrust her hips forward, groaning loudly as her orgasm seared through her body.

'Fuuuucckkk, ahhhhhhhhhhh!' she cried out, in between her high pitched, sharp intakes of breath. He had never seen or heard anyone come as hard as this before. His cuffs could barely restrain him as his carnal craving for her intensified.

All thoughts of shaving him were forgotten. She needed his aching cock inside her hot quim now.

After climbing off him, she undid his bonds and got onto all fours, dropping her head and raising her arse to the perfect height. He knelt behind her and looked down at the polished metallic hilt of the plug perfectly tucked into her arsehole. She looked divine.

'Fucking hell, you look so horny' he said, guiding his cock to the entrance of her hot love hole.

He eased into her gently, knowing that she wasn't used to having both orifices filled at the same time. She felt tight as he felt the rounded head of the plug through the walls of her vagina. She shuddered and called out as he filled her and waves of sensuous pleasure radiated from her dripping sex.

'Fuck me, fuck me!' she pleaded.

He placed both hands on her hips and pushed her arse cheeks out to the side before driving his cock in and out of her. The bed rocked and the sound of his balls slapping against her filled the room. Her pussy took all of him and felt deliciously warm around his shaft.

She gasped and moaned as he fucked her hard from behind, thrusting deep inside her each time. He pressed on the plug as he built up the speed of thrusts, causing her to wail in wanton lust.

'Do it, come in me! Ride me and make me come again!' she cried.

He spanked her arse twice leaving red marks on her cheeks. She raised her head and groaned in approval. Feeling his balls tighten and his orgasm close, he held her hips tight and pumped her for all he was worth.

'Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm coming,' she cried, loudly. 'Oh God, oh god, fuuuccckk!' To her surprise, her final climax was even more intense than the last one.

'Meee....too.....,' he just about managed to say as her hot juices flooded around his swollen cock. He couldn't hold back any more. Her warm, wet hole held him tight and all his pent up frustration exploded deep within her. Uncontrollably, his hot spunk shot through his shaft and spurted deep inside her.

'Aaahh, fuck!' he called out, his cock continuing to plunge in and out of her as he completed his release and she had consumed every last drop of him.

They collapsed on top of each other, breathless, heady and spent, sweat covering their bodies. He kissed and bit her shoulders tenderly in between deep breaths of recovery.

'I love you, I love you, I love you,' he whispered softly, rolling onto his back to calm himself.

'I love you more,' she purred, sedated by the bliss of her afterglow.

'If you really loved me, you would have shaved me as we agreed,' he joked.

'Tomorrow,' she said, contentedly and cuddling up to his chest, 'tomorrow.'

Nath1
Nath1
7 Followers