The Looking Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josette slowly, steadily stroked her fingers, in and out. Alice could hear the sound her wetness made, quiet sucking sounds as her walls gripped Josette's fingers. As Alice's breathing quickened and grew shallower, Josette leaned down and bit her shoulder, her fangs almost breaking the skin. The sharp pain combined with the exquisite pleasure sent Alice hurtling over the edge again.

"Oh my GOD, JOSETTE! Oh GOD! Oh, oh, oh, oh!" She trailed off, as she tried to sink to her knees, but Josette's arm around her held her up on her feet, while she kissed her ear, her neck, nuzzling her hair.

"Oh mah chere, you are such a bundle of sweetness," Josette whispered in her ear.

"Oh my god Josette. That was incredible." She tried to turn and face her lover, but Josette kept her pressed against the window. Alice looked over her shoulder at Josette's reflection in the dark window. "Can I do something for you now?" she asked. Josette could hear the uncertainty in her voice. She knew that would be a much bigger leap for Alice than just letting Josette do the ravishing.

"No, chere. That's for another night."

"What? Are you serious?" Alice asked, incredulous.

"Serious, mah chere. Tonight was your first step through the looking glass."

"But... " Alice stopped and froze. Looking at Josette's reflection in the dark glass of the window, she had just noticed... that... she could see the room behind Josette... through her reflection.

"Wh... what?!" She tried to turn, but Josette held her fast. Her body was fading from view more and more every moment.

Josette grinned. Her green cat's eyes stared into Alice's, and she said, "You come back to me if you want to keep going down the rabbit hole, you hear me, chere?" She kept fading until the only thing Alice could see was her wide, Cheshire grin, the gleaming fangs hanging disembodied in the air. Then finally the grin faded from view as well and she could no longer feel the arm holding her up. She slid down to her knees, and then sat on the carpet, turning to face the room as she did, pressing her back up against the cold glass of the window.

"Josette!" she called out, scared. "JOSETTE! Where are you! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"

But the room was empty.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A few days later, Alice approached the Voodoo Bean, cautiously. It was a bright, sunny day, and students were filing in and out, just like it was any other normal day. Like it was any other normal coffee shop. She waited outside until the flow of students seemed to slow down, and then slowly opened the door. There was only one person in line at the counter, and she could see Josette at the espresso machine making a beverage.

She hesitantly stepped up to the counter as the boy in front of her collected his coffee and walked away.

Josette saw her and smiled. "Hey, sugar, I've been wondering if you'd come back and see me again."

Alice just stood there, looking at her.

Josette slowly and deliberately blinked. When she opened her brown eyes again, her irises had become huge and green and her pupils had transformed to dark, feline ovals.

"What's the matter, chere? Cat got your tongue?"

I hope you enjoyed my little one-off Halloween story. Please vote and leave me a comment, either here or on my thread I've created for this tale in the Story Feedback forum.

Thank you for reading, friend.

12