All Comments on 'The Looking Glass Ch. 02'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 12 years ago
Nice!

I just hope you don't go over do it.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Excellent !

Good read so far, keep it relatively within the bounds of reality & there's no telling where you can go with it. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks for continue

Wonderful. and impressive also. atlast you continue this hot series. Well written. and thank you for keep my word to including some anal sex between mom son. I m the one who suggest you to keep some anal sex between mother son at first chapter. Appreciated. but don’t stop here. continue this and try some more hot anal perversion in next chapter.

homerjayhomerjayover 12 years ago
part 3?

hoping for part 3 with the foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good one!

Good to see that the glass is not broken yet :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Read

Just read both chapters, unique idea to get them having sex, short and hot. Please make a chapter 3 please.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
Just write it as it comes to you.

I think you've got a few people interested now, so maybe some fleshing out of the main mum and son characters, and develop their relationship. Just a thought.

ES

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot chapter

great story-really hot chapter

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Hot story. Hope Liz and Lisa go down in each other in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh

Come on. Grander in place of grandeur? Just one outstanding use of many wrong words and misspelled words used in this chapter. Some of the misspelled words could come from trying to type to fast. If so, slow down a little. Either way, your editor is not doing you any favors. All of these mistakes are very distracting to reading your stories. You really need to work on your word skills and try to find an editor with better word skills. And then your fixation on ass holes along with the son raping his mother in the ass when she told him she didn't want that ruined the rest of of the story. You are one strange dude.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 8 years ago
I believe 'Anonymous' from 10-3-2015 is the "Pot"!

Hey 'Anonymous' of 10-3-2015, you brave devil you. So you found a misspelled word in this story and gripe about it. AND you blast the story's editor for doing a lousy job. As I have never seen one of this author's stories prior to editing, I don't know if he had 5 errors total in the original, or if he had 200 and the editor trimmed it down to just a few. And neither do you!

I DO know that proof reading is a bitch and maybe you should try it yourself. For example, you wrote, "Some of the misspelled words could come from trying to type to fast." The trouble is, YOU should have typed it as "trying to type TOO fast."

Therefore, dear brave anonymous complainer, you are indeed the pot calling the kettle black!

dezurtdawg

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Looks like a foursome in the making, do your own then swap mom's.

Another great chapter, well thought out and written with lots of possibilities. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

I like the story but do not understand why the son has no sensitivity towards the mental and emotional health of his mother. His lack of concern for his mother's self-worth, sense of self, and self-awareness is appalling and borish. He has no concern about her psychiatric nor psychological well-being. In no way do I consider his actions as being within the bounds of mutually consensual incest. With that said, I have rated this story 5 stars.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear5 months ago

I love how this story is developing. I can see both sons fucking their moms who desire to be fucked by their two hot, hard young studs

πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous