The Lookout's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So of course he was turned on by the delectable sight before him, and even more so at her apparently lustful interest in him.

He figured Why not? There's not another living soul within miles of here, and the way this storm is raging we may be lucky to even survive the night.

Of course this was a bit of mental hyperbole on his part, as he had himself withstood many worse storms than this one in the tower cab.

He stared at her sitting with the blanket across her shoulders on the bench beside the window, streaked with rain.

She stared right back. The numerous flashes of lightning were almost like the paparazzi at a red carpet gala, each one highlighting a different feature of his rugged frame. One flash might highlight his golden hair, another the curvature of his shoulder; but the ones she enjoyed most were the ones that emphasized his already-thick member pressing out against the saturated front of his trousers.

He caught sight of her eyes which had been riveted to his crotch, but were now locked onto his own. There was a hint of desperation there. Without speaking a word his hands reached for his belt. He never turned his attention from her, but her eyes immediately flicked in eager anticipation back to where they had been.

He popped the button and his long fingers delicately grasped the zipper drew it down with slow deliberation. In a single swift movement he slid the soaked trousers and shorts over his hips and tossed his semi-rigid cock onto the table before her. It flopped onto the surface with a slight thud and her eyes grew wide.

Reed had decided to let Ivy take the lead. He was not about to take advantage of this girl whom he had rescued from the elements, so he simply stood still. If there was to be any physical contact, she would have to be the one to initiate it.

The lightning continued to flash from every direction, the deafening thunder roaring continuously. But Ivy's world was suddenly reduced to the mighty cock presented before her. She leaned in close to inspect it and reached out her hand instinctively.

She lifted it from the table, feeling its full weight and girth. Her eyes closed as she drew the newfound object of her lust closer to her.

Reed however kept his eyes open as he shuffled forward in her grasp. The sight of her slender fingers wrapped around him made him grow even harder. Ivy raised his cock to a vertical position and rubbed it across her cheek. That adorable cheek that had first grabbed his attention earlier that day. She continued to nuzzle it for several long seconds with a broad smile on her face.

Without opening her eyes she placed the rounded head of Reed's cock against her lips. He simultaneously felt and watched her delicate tongue glide out of her mouth to caress the extremely sensitive underside.

Reed sucked in a mighty breath with a growl that threatened to eclipse the thunder that continued to echo throughout the nearby mountains.

Encouraged by his obvious pleasure, Ivy took him into her mouth, with her fingers never straying from their position curled around the base of his cock. She began to glide up and down and Reed was positive that somehow she was smiling even with her lips wrapped completely around him.

His reserve vanished in an instant and he curled one strong hand behind her head. His strong fingers wove into her rain-drenched hair and guided her up and down his shaft. As if in response Ivy clapped her hands behind Reed's butt and similarly guided him, even more vigorously.

Before he absolutely lost control Reed suddenly pulled his cock out from the heavenly sensations that clearly they both were enjoying. He dropped to his knees and kissed Ivy deeply. He had to shout to be heard over the thunder.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I just really want to be deep inside you! What do you think?"

In a flash Ivy was rocking backward and stripping off all of her clothing with only slight awkwardness in tugging her jeans over her bandaged ankle. Reed followed suit and lifted her gently to redeposit her onto the narrow pad on the bench that served as a bed.

Maneuvering to kneel between her legs, he stoked his cock a couple of times in anticipation. The strobe effect from the lightning flashing briefly put Ivy in the mind of Frankenstein's monster, although this "monster" was one she could not wait to be ravished by. Slowly he laid his body atop hers, guiding the tip of his cock to her ready wetness.

He pressed forward inch by inch inside her velvet pussy and when he was fully engulfed she drew him close in a tight embrace. She spoke softly into his ear, just loud enough to be heard over the din of the storm.

"Don't you dare come inside me. I need to taste you on my tongue!"

Reed nearly succumbed at that very moment and had to stop thrusting for several seconds to regain his control. As he settled into a slow rhythm he was aware of the concert of sounds surrounding him. From the rolling bass thunder claps and his own grunting, to the treble wind and Ivy's little squeals and gasps.

Lost in these sensations he accelerated his movements until he was plunging into her tiny body over and over, sweating furiously from the exertion. When he slowed down, Ivy undulated her body up against his continuing the frantic rhythms. Back and forth they volleyed, matching each other stroke for stroke.

Suddenly every muscle in Ivy's body tensed as her orgasm blossomed over her with an intensity equal to the bolts of lightning that still lit the forest sky. . She screamed her ecstasy as her entire body seemed to ripple from her eyes-clenched, flush-faced head to her tightly knotted, curled up toes.

Reed just froze in place as best he could, feeling her pussy clamping down on him again and again, bringing him literally to the verge of tears as he remembered her command and focused every molecule of his resolve to keeping it.

At long last she stabilized once more and Reed lifted his body to slide very slowly from inside her warmth. His rapt concentration had caused him to lose some of his stiffness.

Though the storm was beginning to settle down some, there was still plenty of lightning activity, just not as frequent. The occasional flashes showed Ivy her lover's full physique, gleaming with sweat which reignited her passion all over again.

She pressed him back to the other end of the small bed just a bit too urgently, bumping his head slightly on the railing beside the door.

"Ow!"

"Oh, sorry, baby!" she exclaimed and wasted no time showering the affected area with kisses.

But she did not linger there for long. She promptly moved to nuzzle Reed's dampened neck and chest, letting her long blonde hair cascade down his body. She scooted lower until she was kissing his sexy abs while holding his throbbing, but not quite fully erect cock.

"I'm ready to taste all of you now, Reed," she said between thunder claps. "But I want to make sure you're as hard as you can get first."

Again she brought his erection against her cheek, allowing it to sway back and forth against her skin. Reed could not deny the extreme eroticism of the sight of this petite woman practically worshiping his member, and he did indeed get harder and harder.

Without any doubt Ivy was enjoying herself immensely. Her enthusiasm was a huge turn-on for Reed and the tip of his cock become dewed with precum.

Ivy purred her delight and slathered it across Reed's crimson-tipped cock.

"Oh, God!" he cried. "I can tell you right now that I'm not gonna last very long! Not very long at all!"

"Good," she said pausing just long enough to caress the head with her lips. She dropped her head down instantly taking him to the back of her throat. She slowly glided back up his length until he emerged from her lips once more into the cold night air.

"I hope your cum is as delicious as your cock is," Ivy said simply, then dropped her mouth over him to repeat her actions. "If it is, I'm going to marry you!"

And just two more strokes of her lips along his length later he was ready to let her find out. His eyes clenched shut as tightly as possible and his cheeks and brow had gone florid. Spasms seized his body as Ivy popped him out of her mouth to watch him come.

A thick stream jetted into the air and splashed against her breast. Ivy fairly screamed as she jammed him back into her mouth, not wanting to miss a drop.

Reed cried out again and again with each new contraction that sent his hot, thick semen streaming into Ivy's mouth.

She wished for time itself to slow down, to let her savor every micro-moment; from the grunts and gasps coming from Reed's throat to the swirling rivulets of his cum as it spewed forth from his magnificent cock.

The sensation of the creamy fluid gliding across her tongue before she gleefully swallowed it caused her to swoon slightly, with warm hues of magenta, gold and azure swirling before her clouded eyes. She slowly withdrew him from her mouth, squeezing him from base to tip once last time to make sure she had indeed gotten all he had to offer.

She scooted up his body and kissed him fully, insinuating her tongue against his, forcing him to taste the salty bitterness of his own essence. To their mutual surprise he kissed her back, hard and full, matching her move for move.

When she broke the kiss she sat back looking for all the world like the cat who ate the canary.

"Oh, baby! You are delicious! I only wish that there was more!"

Reed looked at her mischievously as a bolt of lightning lit up the gleam of cum that had settled on her breast. He deliberately reached toward her with the meaty pad of his forefinger which he used to collect the largest dollop. Slowly he brought it before her face. The aroma hit her nostrils first and she nearly swooned again.

"Mine", was the single word she spoke, with her eyes firmly fixed to his. She allowed her tongue to curl out and draw his digit between her lips. She sucked the cream from his finger and swirled her tongue around the tip. Then she leaned in to kiss him again.

The storm abated over the next thirty minutes or so and they drifted into a serene slumber, her naked body pressed into his and his arms lovingly wrapped around her.

* * * * *

Ivy woke with a shiver to the chilly morning mountain air. It took her a few moments to identify where she was, but no time at all to remember the events of the last night.

Reed was standing with his back to her in the opposite corner of the tower cab, busily taking readings from the weather equipment. He wore a fresh uniform and his hair was neatly combed.

Ivy smelled the strong coffee on the hot plate, but could not bring herself to stir from the relative warmth beneath the blanket. Nor could she stifle a yawn which caught Reed's attention.

Her did not turn to face her but spoke in a clear voice to make sure she could hear him.

"Good morning, Ivy. Before you say anything I want you to know that I spoke to Logan this morning. He let everyone know that you were found safe and that you're here. He was going to send a truck for you but I told him there was no need.

"I also want to make something clear," he continued. "Last night was as wonderful a night as I have ever experienced, but I realize that it might have been simply an act of passion. I suppose that between being carried out of the forest and the intensity of the storm ... Well, I just don't want you to feel like I imagine myself to be some great hero or have any kind of expectations from you. If you feel that last night was a mistake in any way, I want to respect that and allow you whatever privacy I can afford for you until you're ready to leave."

Though he stood with his back to her, he gestured earnestly with his hands as he spoke. God, that was cute.

"I also want you to know that I have never, ever ... become intimate with a woman I only just met. I will confess that the dramatic nature of the storm crashing around us did fuel my fire. That and the fact that I do find you to be incredibly adorable."

He suddenly realized that he was beginning to ramble.

"Am I even making sense, Ivy?"

She could scarcely believe how sweet this man was.

"Reed, please turn around."

He slowly turned to face her. He smiled at the sight of the morning sun glinting off the blonde tresses cascading over her shoulder. For her part, Ivy smiled back at the sight of the man who last night had been a perfect mess of mud and rain-soaked clothes had been transformed into a picture-perfect advertisement for the U.S. Forest Service.

"First of all," she began, "I have to apologize for putting you in danger last night. I made some pretty bad assumptions about it being easy to navigate through the forest. I thought I could get to the lake and that my friends Mandy and Nathan would take care of me. Boy, do I have some stuff to learn!"

She shivered again slightly and Reed immediately reached for his coffee cup and filled up and brought it to her.

"Thank you," she said softly. "I want you to know too, that I have never become intimate with ... well, with anyone but my late husband. We were only married for six months when he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Four months later he was gone.

"I've managed to get along for the past three years, but it hasn't been easy.

"Last night was not like me at all. I did get caught up in a heroic fantasy. But make no mistake, Mr Reed Johnstone. You are a genuine hero. I am convinced that if you had not come along I very well might not be here this morning. If I hadn't frozen to death I probably would have been eaten by a bear or something.

"But you saved me. And feeling your strong arms around me while you carried me all the way back here ... that was a turn-on for sure! And I do not regret what we did last night for an instant."

Reed drew a long breath, blushing slightly at her comments.

"Well, I don't regret it either. But I've got to get my report called in before we decide what we're going to do next."

He went to the old telephone and dialed the number to give his report. Ivy stood, still wrapped in the blanket, and approached him from behind and wrapped her arms around him.

"What the heck!?" he cried, startled by her embrace. She giggled silently at him before he continued his report. "Oh, it's nothing. I think a squirrel or something got in here and ... and ran across my foot, It startled me for a sec. Anyway, that;s what the weather's doing this morning. I'll talk to you for the noon report."

He hung up the phone and turned to see Ivy's guilty grin and he couldn't resist. he charged her and tickled her through the blanket as she shrieked and scooted backward to escape him, laughing all the while. The blanket fell to the floor in the chase leaving her standing before him, gloriously naked, and extremely well-lit by the morning sun beaming in through the cab's many windows.

Reed stopped and turned around once more.

"Sorry," he said. "We still haven't agreed upon what the rules are."

"I'll tell you what the rules are, Reed Johnstone. I want to have sex with you again. And not just once, but I hope for years and years and years.. Omigod I can't believe I'm even saying this! This is crazy!"

Reed turned to face her once more and placed his hands on her shoulders. His eyes practically bore a hole through her soul.

"This is crazy. Ridiculous even. People don't meet and fall in love in one day. But I'd sure like to try."

He swiftly moved to the table and grabbed his binoculars and swept the surrounding vista.

"What are you doing?" Ivy asked.

"My job," replied Reed. "I need to do a sweep to check for any smoke plumes that might have developed. I'm also checking to see if there's any sign of any hikers that might come by to disturb us. I want to be able to give you my full attention."

He dropped the binoculars rather carelessly onto the table and turned to face Ivy, who was still standing there, beautifully nude, but now acclimated to the temperature in the room which was warming with the sunlight streaking in.

She sat again on the small pad of a bed with her eyes locked onto Reed.

He returned the gaze and slowly began unfastening his necktie. Next he unbuttoned his shirt and removed it revealing a crisp, white tank top which perfectly showed off the rounded caps of his broad shoulders.

The boots and socks were next. Before he even began unfastening his belt she could see his arousal announcing itself through the tented front of his trousers.

She admired his form standing before her clad only in the tank top and white boxers.

"Why did you stop?"she purred.

Reed sighed mightily, his hands resting at his hips.

"I just need to know that you're sure about this. It's not too late to back out."

"As if", she said and stood up once more. "Now, lose the underwear."

He did as commanded and stood before her, fully aroused with a smolder in his eyes that she could not have resisted to her dying day.

"Last night was raw and animalistic, " she said. Today I want you to make love to me."

She laid back on the small bed and spread her legs to receive him and he gladly obliged. He took her into his arms and kissed her deeply and slowly. Her hands slipped into his hair and mussed it gently as her body clung to his.

He slipped a hand between their bodies to find the nub of her left nipple. She moaned into his mouth as he tweaked it ever so gently between his thumb and forefinger, kissing her all the while.

Her tongue lashed wildly against his and she arched her hips as much as she was able beneath him.

Her hand drifted from his shoulder down to his waist and prompted him to roll slightly to one side so she could once again feel his erection in her palm and stoke him tenderly.

Wordlessly Reed rose to his knees. His hands fell to Ivy's hips and held her petite body firmly. Ivy guided his cock toward her waiting pussy and nestled just the head inside her.

Her moaning sigh told Reed everything he needed to know and he drew her hips toward his, slowly sliding his engorged cock deep with Ivy's body. She writhed her hips from side to side hoping to feel even more of him.

He lowered his body onto hers once more, putting just a bit more weight on her but being careful not to completely crush her.

He took long, slow, deliberate strokes, pushing all the way into her until the very hairs of their bodies meshed, then drawing back until just the head of his cock remained inside her.

His head was buried into her shoulder and he held her as tightly as he could until even the breaths they drew commingled in an intimacy that he had surely never known before. Her arms clutched him tightly and her fingers combed up through his short hair to pull him closer to kiss him as fervently as she was able.

"You feel so amazing, "he rasped into her ear as he rocked his body against her. She rolled her hips against him in response, panting heavily.

Suddenly he lurched forward with a mighty grunt as spasms overtook his body and he exploded deeply inside Ivy's body.

"Omigod!" he cried. "I thought I could last longer!"

"It's alright, sweetie," she whispered, hugging him tightly. It feels wonderful."

"But you didn't get to come," he huffed, still trying to catch his breath. "That's just not right!"

Immediately he began sliding down her body, his cock withdrawing from her as he went.

"Don't you worry about a thing," he reassured her. "I'll get you there."

Instantly she became aware of his strong hands wrapped around her legs and parting them. Next she felt his hot breath still panting, on her inner thighs.

She thought, He's not going to--

She felt his tongue gliding up her leg, and to her utter astonishment it glided slowly up her swollen labia then back down and slipped inside her.

Reed had no concept of what he was doing either, but he was not about to leave Ivy without a proper orgasm!