The Lookout's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been more than a little surprised when she had kissed him the night before with his semen still on her tongue, but the bonding sensation was so strong that he didn't even mind it at all.

Ivy breathlessly looked down her body and saw Reed's face buried to his nose in her pussy and he licked her with everything he had to give.

His tongue darted in and out as deeply as he was able to manage and for several long seconds she was not able to breathe at all. With a loud squeal of delight her head fell back onto the pad and her legs convulsed violently as she came harder than she ever had before in her life.

Wave after wave of unspeakable sensations rolled through every molecule in her body robbing her of any coherent thought but making her acutely aware of indescribable sensations, one flowing into the next for well over a minute.

Spent and with tears streaming down her cheeks she lay panting heavily for a long while, with Reed still gently licking her inner thighs. When at last she was able to look up he lifted his head and grinned back at her. She saw that a dollop of his own cum was still clinging to his lower chin, which he unconsciously lapped into his mouth before kissing her inner thigh one last time.

He was devilishly proud of himself for not only bringing her to an orgasm, but a huge one at that.

After cleaning up and getting dressed Reed prepared a modest breakfast. Ivy looked at him over the lone coffee cup that they shared. She had been weighing her thoughts carefully.

"You know, last night I said I'd marry you if your cum tasted as good as you do. I just want you to know I'm ready to make good on that promise."

Reed got very serious. He spoke tenderly but authoritatively.

"Ivy, I'd be lying if I said anything other than that the last twenty-four hours have been anything short of the best in my life. But we both know that it takes more than just sex, no matter how amazing, to make a marriage. I mean, what do you even know about me? What do I know about you?

"Now don't get me wrong,' he said, noting that her reaction was becoming sullen. "I would love to get to know as much about you as I possibly can, but if you're as interested as I am, we're going to have to work out a way for that to happen."

"I understand", she whispered, tears filling her eyes once more, but this time not with ecstasy.

* * * * *

A year had passed and Reed sat in the cab of his lookout tower, scanning the valleys around him, noting positions of the several plumes of smoke rising in the distant forests.

It had been a pretty active fire season, and he had kept very busy in assisting the fire suppression efforts. But every time he looked at the single tin coffee cup, he would think of Ivy. Every time he laid down on the small pad of the bed he would imagine her tiny naked frame reclined there. Even running his hand along the railing would remind him of when she'd bumped his head there, and he would smile at the memory. No doubt about it, she was more than a little bit stuck in his mind.

Ivy stayed in Colorado that summer having just been promoted in her job which prevented her from taking her Montana trip as she'd planned. But every time there was a thunderstorm (and there were a lot that year!) she would remember the hunky, rain-drenched Forest Service Ranger, and inevitably her thoughts would then drift to the sensations of him gliding back and forth between her lips.

They had, in fact, stayed in touch, and even traveled to see one another numerous times. They both felt that they had not had a proper beginning, and agreed that in order to get to know one another genuinely one of the conditions they had to set for themselves was that there must be no sex. This proved to be no easy task, but they realized that they owed one another as much.

Fortunately, they discovered that they were well-matched in nearly every way. There were a few little bumps along the way, but together they found their way around them.

At times it seemed to have been too good to even have dreamed, but their relationship blossomed into the beautiful reality that they were indeed madly in love with one another.

As the summer was drawing to a close and the fire season ending, Reed planned his trip to Colorado to finally meet Ivy's family.

He was buttoning up the cab for the winter when he saw a trail of dust rising into the air signaling to him that someone was driving up to the top of the tower road.

He locked the door securely one last time and creaked his way down the stairs, carrying his few belongings down the road to the parking area.

Waiting for him there was the familiar blue truck that he had been expecting.

Logan leapt from the vehicle and embraced his friend.

"Dude, I got it for ya! I didn't know if they were gonna have it ready in time or not, but I called and told them they damn well better have it ready.

He tossed the small package to Reed who cracked it open to reveal the sparkle of a large diamond set into a ring with three smaller ones to each side.

He smiled broadly at his friend.

"Thanks, Logan. Just in time. I'm flying to Colorado today and I have an important meeting with Ivy's dad tonight. Wish me luck!"

* * * * *

Well, that was many years ago. Reed and Ivy settled in Greeley, where he worked as a senior administrator for the U.S. Forest Service's Fort Collins office and Ivy was the Vice President of marketing for her friends Nathan and Mandy at their toy factory.

Their four kids, in middle school and high school, were a constant source of delight. Danny, the youngest, was showing great promise as, of all things, a juggler. Emily loved science and seemed to win blue ribbons at every science fair. Geena was a star in the local softball league. And Noah, the oldest, had taken a cue from his grandparents and discovered a love for acting and theatre. In fact he had just been cast in the high school production of On the Town, as Gabey, the young sailor who falls in love with Miss Turnstiles -- Ivy Smith!

Though Reed occasionally missed his summers in a secluded lookout tower, we was more than contented to come home every night to his wonderful family.

The kids all knew that mom and dad loved them, but what they never would have imagined in a million years was that when mom smiled at dad across the dinner table she was dreaming of giving him a world-class blowjob. And never in a million years would have they ever guess that when dad walked down the street holding mom's hand that he was dreaming of the next time he could share a cum-filled kiss with her.