The Lord of the Manor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,496 Followers

"Marcus," he replied, his voice slightly accented.

"And are you a Lord as well, Marcus?" she asked. Her hands also stroked his body, but her eyes never left his face.

"No," he whispered. "I'm just Marcus." His breath caught in his throat and his head tipped back with a groan as she gently squeezed his hard cock through his pants.

"Mmmmm, you're nice and big too," she said with a mischievous smile. Flashing Lord a wicked smile she slowly walked behind the two young men, her fingers trailing over their strong backs and squeezing their firm asses.

She returned to Lord's side and said, "It doesn't matter. You choose."

"Me?" he asked. With a sudden devilish smile, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the dressing room. He found a silk scarf and covered her eyes with it. "We're all going to fuck you and you're going to suck all of our dicks, but you won't know which is which."

With a devilish smile of her own, she said, "I'll wager I'll know yours, m'lord."

He pulled her into the bedroom and guided her onto the bed. She was on her hands and knees, trembling with excitement. She could feel her pussy aching, juices flowing down her thighs. It was such a shame it was so sore, she thought. She felt the mattress shift beneath her and hands caressing her ass. They spread her cheeks apart and stroked her tight hole. Her breathing came faster and she felt the mattress shift again. A hand began to stroke her hair and she nervously licked her lips.

She felt a cock touch her lips and she was about to open her mouth for it, when she heard Lord's voice, "No, wait. You should hear her when her ass is entered. Then go for it."

At that moment she felt a cock gently sliding through her tender pussy. She winced slightly but then sighed as she felt a pressure at her asshole. She tried to relax as the cock pushed its way inside but still cried out, a mixture of pleasure and pain. The cock pushed in again and she heard a groan but was unable to determine which of the men it belonged it as it was drowned out by her own cries.

As that cry died in her throat, and he began to thrust in and out, the other cock was back at her lips. She opened wide and it slid in. A hand held her head in place and the cock began to pump in and out of her mouth as she sucked greedily at it.

The dual sensation of having her mouth fucked and her ass fucked, was overwhelming. She wasn't aware of the feelings being generated by one or the other, but rather the whole experience. And knowing that one of them, she guessed it was Lord, was watching them, excited her even more.

She eventually lost track of how many times her ass was entered or how many times a cock was pushed into her mouth, or how many orgasms she had. The grunts, groan and cries of Lord and his friends were mingled with her own until all of them were finally spent and lay in a jumble of naked limbs on the bed. She felt strong arms pull her into an embrace just before she fell asleep, exhausted.

When she awoke, it was dark outside the bedroom windows and the Lord's friends had left. She lifted her hand to remove the blindfold, but Lord's hand on her wrist stopped her. "Leave it on," he whispered, as he pushed her over onto her back.

He slid down her body and gently parted her thighs. She sighed and stretched her hands up above her head as he gently kissed her inner thigh. She sucked in a shaky breath as his tongue gently pushed between the folds of her pussy and slid along the length of her. "Are you too sore for this?" he asked softly.

"No, just be gentle," she whispered, her fingers tangling in his hair, gently pushing his head back down.

He obeyed her, and softly and gently brought her to orgasm again and again.

...to be continued...

opels
opels
2,496 Followers
12