The Lord's Granddaughter

Story Info
Lord Nicolas and his friend discuss Nicolas's granddaughter.
1.5k words
4.37
13.5k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a fine party, my lord."

"Indeed, I can't remember a more pleasant evening," replied Lord Nicolas as he sat at the large mahogany desk. He took the proffered drink and nodded to his long-time companion. Sipping at the glass, he added, "At least not since my dear wife left us; God rest her."

His friend, Saewulf, agreed. "Truly, Agatha knew how to entertain. She knew how to make a man feel like a king."

"In many ways, my friend," Nicolas remarked with a devilish smirk.

Saewulf chuckled. He sat back in his chair and asked, "Is it bad luck to speak of the departed in such a way?"

"She hasn't come to strike me down just yet." He took another sip of his drink. After a brief pause, he said, almost to himself, "Laura was radiant tonight."

"Your granddaughter?" Saewulf lifted his eyes in thought. "She was certainly a beauty. My son would be proud to have her for a wife."

Nicolas barked a laugh as he set the glass aside. "Your son? Not you, my friend? I saw how you looked at her."

The other man offered a nonchalant shrug. "I looked at her no different than you did, my lord. Don't try to deny it. I know you far too well for you to attempt to tell me that you were in a different state of mind. How old is Laura?"

"She turned nineteen just this June."

"Any suitors?"

"Plenty and my son is wise to fend them off. They have no idea what they're getting into with Laura."

Saewulf laughed again and rose to pour himself another drink. He offered more to Nicolas, and when he stepped closer to pour, he said, "I've heard that she's a bit of a free spirit and that her personality can be overwhelming for the uninitiated. I imagine that's what makes her so appealing to me and you as well." His voice dropped to a whisper. When he returned to his seat, he sipped the drink and leaned his head back to stare at the painted ceiling. "I was a fool as a young man, not appreciating such wild beauties like her."

Nicolas stared at his drink and nodded. Swirling the amber liquid around the glass, he murmured, "I as well. Agatha was a delightful woman, and I wouldn't trade the many years of marriage with her for anything in the world. But girls like Laura make my blood boil with lust." His eyes flicked to the desk. He paused momentarily, smirking, then adjusted his legs a little wider and leaned back in his chair. "She does have a habit of getting into places where she shouldn't," he added with an amused smirk.

"All the best girls do," Saewulf said with a smile. "We both love and hate them for it at the same time." He paused, then said almost dreamily, "The neckline of her dress was perfect."

"Have we had enough to drink for this discussion?" Nicolas asked, his voice low and husky.

"I can always pour us more if you need it."

Nicolas grinned and waved away the offer. He tapped his glass with a finger, the heavy ring making a hollow-sounding clink as he did so. "It reminded me of a dress Agatha wore when we were courting. When we snuck away to the gardens, I buried my hands inside it, pawing at her breasts like all lusty young men do. I would do the same to Laura, with much less awkward fumbling, of course."

"We learn over the years," Saewulf agreed. "The younger ladies don't give us much credit for our greying hair and wrinkled skin, but we learn many tricks over the years in regards to pleasing women."

"God, I loathe the amount of layers those damn dresses have and those strange contraptions that make their hips look so wide," Nicolas groused, shaking his head. "I don't care how beautiful it is. All that mess gets in the way of what I want to do."

His free hand slid across his thigh and the bulge forming in his trousers. Saewulf was doing the same, stroking his manhood with his thumb as he stared at the ceiling. It wasn't long until both men had their belts undone and trousers open. Nicolas took a long sip of his drink, his mind drifting to thoughts of his granddaughter.

"The dresses she wears during the daytime would provide a better opportunity," commented Saewulf. His hips flexed as he stroked his cock. "The fabric is lighter, and there aren't as many layers to get through. Do you suppose she's experienced?"

Nicolas grunted, his brow furrowing. "Only a fool would believe women aren't as likely to explore carnal desires as men are. However, I pray she hasn't yet."

"Would you prefer to be the one to teach her?"

Nicolas couldn't help but groan at the very thought. His hand worked the shaft in a tight grip as he pictured his granddaughter beneath him. "Of course I would."

Saewulf was panting slightly as he smirked at his long-time friend. "What if I beat you to it?"

"I'd have to gut you like a fish," Nicolas replied with a breathy laugh. "As if I'd allow someone like you to lay a hand on my granddaughter while she's still pure."

"You're just afraid she'd find me more appealing," Saewulf said between shallow breaths. He kept stroking himself, smirking at his friend. "You always have been jealous of my way with women, Nicky."

Nicolas shook his head and laughed. He wanted to retort, but his mind was too busy conjuring up images of his granddaughter. Imagining her soft skin beneath his hands, her lips parting as he entered her, and his face buried in her sweet, supple neck.

"Do you know," Nicolas began, "The stable hands tell me she dresses in men's clothes, trying to hide who she is so she can be part of their gambling circle."

Saewulf groaned in delight. He growled through gritted teeth, "Scandalous. Perhaps I should pay one of those boys to let me know when she'll appear. Catch her one of these days and punish her accordingly."

"Use that old knife of yours to cut her out of them like you used to do for your late wife?"

"Until she slapped me for cutting a particularly costly dress," Saewulf replied. He slid down in his chair and slowed his strokes, keeping a firm hold on his cock. Turning his gaze to Nicolas, he asked, "What do you think her favorite position would be? Personally, I'd like to see her above me, so I could watch her perky breasts bounce up and down as she came for me."

"Hmm, a girl like that?" Nicolas pondered. "Girls as independent as my Laura tend to need a firmer hand. I wouldn't be surprised if she preferred to be pinned down and slowly fucked from behind. Or maybe she prefers to be held down on her knees while sucking my cock." He grinned at the thought, gripping his cock tighter and stroking himself more sensually.

Saewulf was panting hard; he was so close to cumming. "Perhaps, we entertain Laura the same way we used to entertain girls back in our youth."

"With you on one end and me on the other?" Nicolas suggested.

"Unless you don't have it in you anymore, old man," Saewulf baited.

Nicolas closed his eyes as he felt his balls flexing. "Keep that shit up, and I'll make you regret it."

Both men fell silent as they focused on the task at hand. It wasn't long before both were gasping Laura's name, their hands pumping rapidly as they fantasized about bringing her to the brink of pleasure. Their release came almost simultaneously as they groaned and convulsed against their hands.

The old men gasped for air and collapsed into their chairs. Their mouths dry, they reached for their drinks and took small sips. When their glasses were empty, Saewulf stood and adjusted himself. Taking a handkerchief from his pocket, he wiped his face before dabbing the mess he had made on the rug.

"Sorry about that, old boy."

Nicolas waved his hand dismissively. "It happens. No, I'll take care of my own mess. Will you retire to your rooms for the evening?"

Saewulf nodded, rubbing the back of his neck. "I believe so. With the delightful party and our... discussion, I believe I need some recovery time. Goodnight, old friend."

He reached over and patted Nicolas on the shoulder. After telling Nicolas not to stay up too much longer, he turned, headed out of the study, and quietly closed the door. Nicolas watched the door momentarily before reaching into his pocket and procuring a handkerchief. He cleaned his hand and poured another drink before leaning back in his chair.

"And what did we learn about sneaking into Grandfather's study without his permission?"

Under the desk, face dripping with cum, Laura stared wide-eyed at her grandfather, too stunned to speak.