The Losers Ch. 10

Story Info
The new girlfriend is chosen.
1.3k words
4.58
8k
14
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
767 Followers

To summarize: I'm June, and to keep my twin brother Roscoe from getting asked out by a 'barbie', I suggested that he start dating one of the girls in our club, The Losers: Sue, or Sulu, a cute, short Chinese gymnast with a flat chest; Bella, a very tall, pretty redhead; and Larissa, a Native American with huge boobs but an acne problem. Roscoe and I are brown-haired and somewhat average, though my ass and his chest have started to fill out. We're all 18, in case you were wondering.

In trying to convince Roscoe to choose one of them, the three girls, one at a time, did sexy stuff with him, finally resulting in all of them losing their virginities to him and also taking a load of his dangerous sperm inside their unprotected pussies. I saved the day, though, by giving each of them a birth control pill from my Mom's old stash. None of us really knew how birth control pills worked, so you can see the problem. To make matters worse, I was fucking him now, too.

---

Bella stood there, shocked. "Did you two...fuck?"

The answer was obvious, with my mostly naked body impaled upon my brother's still-hard cock in the basement La-z-boy. I quickly dismounted, gasping at the sudden feeling of loss as Roscoe's penis vacated my pussy, and as I felt his cum start to slip out, my hand reflexively went down to keep it from escaping...so as to not make a mess, of course.

Larissa turned to the tall girl. "It's okay, Bella...the bible talks about brothers and sisters having sex, doesn't it?"

Bella considered. "Sarah and Abraham married, yeah, but they were only half-siblings."

"Well, June and Roscoe aren't getting married. All the incest laws are more about keeping them from having children together, and June's going to take a birth control pill so it won't be a problem."

I pulled my panties back on to restrain my brother's cum inside me, and pulled my blouse back down before collapsing into the couch cushions. "C'mon, Bella, have a seat here," I urged her. After a moment she joined me.

Larissa noted that Roscoe's cum-covered cock was still hard. "Who's next, Sulu?" she asked.

Sue thought for a moment. "You...Bella and I only got a 'wow', but he said your name as well."

"Yes!" Larissa pulled her dress up and off before jumping into Roscoe's lap on the La-z-boy, but physics is a harsh mistress, and the whole thing toppled back. "Whoa!" They were now laying partly on the floor, Roscoe's butt having shifted to the back of the knocked-over chair, but she wasted no time getting him inside her. "Mmf! Mmf! Yeah..."

"Do you love him?" Bella quietly asked me.

I turned to her. "Of course! He's my brother."

"I mean...love love."

I realized that what I said next could send my friend fleeing from our lives, so I lied, "No, not like that; we're just having fun."

Bella thought for a moment. "Oh...okay." Then we returned our attention to my brother and our Native American friend as she rode him hard, still wearing her Doc Martens.

After a few minutes she moaned, "Yes...yess...yesss...YES!" Then she held herself still and her mouth lolled open as she came.

"Fuuuck..." Roscoe moaned as he let loose his second load of cum deep inside the voluptuous girl.

"Ahh-haahh..." Larissa continued to shake as she felt my brother inseminate her nubile body. Then she fell to the side, still shaking.

"Your turn," Sue advised Bella, and the tall girl's eyes got wide. As if entranced, she got up and headed over to Roscoe as he lay there.

Sue sidled up to me. "You know, if I lick all of his cum out of you, there'll be no chance of it making a baby, right?"

My nipples immediately got hard. "You think your tongue's good enough to get it ALL out, Sulu?"

She licked her lips. "I'll do my best."

Roscoe's cock was still hard from the pill that Larissa had brought. She said that it was originally designed to help with high blood pressure, but the company that made it quickly figured out that it could maintain a man's erection for hours, so they were remarketing it for a new clientele and my brother's member wasn't going soft anytime soon. A few minutes later, Roscoe had Bella bent over against the wall as he sawed his cock into her while Sue ate me out. Larissa sat down next to us, her attention shifting back and forth from us to the fucking couple. Sue was able to get me to cum once before Larissa said, "My turn!" and took the smaller girl's place. By the time Roscoe grunted and filled Bella's pussy with his third load, making her cum hard, Larissa had pinched my boobs and nibbled my clit enough to set me off again.

Larissa turned and beheld the aftermath of Bella's orgasm. "Damnit! We forgot a towel."

"Don't...blaspheme..." Bella mumbled as she held herself up against the wall, shaking.

"I need water..." Roscoe muttered as he stumbled upstairs.

Larissa flopped onto the couch next to me. "Weren't we all supposed to get 20 minutes alone with him?"

"Eh, whatever," I replied.

"Says the girl who got her 20 minutes."

"Did we get all of that nasty sperm out?" Sue angled her head to examine my pussy.

I sighed. "Well, if you didn't, I can't take anymore."

"Aw."

Roscoe brought us all bottles of water, and he chugged most of his.

"Well, I want my '20 Minutes of Heaven'," Sue declared.

"I'll...need to rest for a bit," Roscoe whined.

Sue pouted. "Well, while I'm waiting, lay back, Lariss." The voluptuous girl did as instructed, and soon Sue was licking all of my brother's sperm out of her pussy as well.

When she was done, Roscoe's cock had mostly recovered from the sight, and Sulu practically dragged him upstairs.

It took more than 20 minutes, but we heard her cry out in ecstasy from my brother's room as he filled her up with his fourth load. I figured that Roscoe would be unable to do anything more that night, so headed up to grab each of us girls a birth control pill.

---

In the morning, I went to take a shower, as I was stinky! Apparently vigorous sex and mind-blowing orgasms make you sweat. After I started the water and stepped into the tub, I heard the bathroom door open. "Hello?" I called out.

"Hello."

I slid the shower door open to see Roscoe pulling off his boxers, his prominent cock pointing right at me. "Ros..."

He opened the door all the way and joined me. "I'm sweaty too...this way we can save on water."

I couldn't argue with that, and despite all the sex last night, I was feeling horny again. After I washed his back, he washed mine, and then he leaned me forward, making me moan as he rubbed his cock along my engorged pussy lips. A moment later, he slipped that wondrous erection inside my wetness. I whimpered in pleasure.

He took me hard, ramming his morning wood into me. I came, and he kept thrusting. When he finally unloaded another batch of his incestuous sperm deep inside me, I came again, crying out in ecstasy.

The shower door slid open. "Mm, nice," Larissa said as she fingered herself.

I considered taking another birth control pill, but I had taken one just the previous night. We were going to run out of them at some point, so I would wait to see if Roscoe was going to fuck me again later that day, after everyone else left, and then I'd take another.

---

Once we were all awake and back in the rumpus room, I asked my brother, "So, who's your new girlfriend?"

He gave me a peck on the cheek and I almost thought that he was going to say me, but then he turned to Larissa. "Lariss, y'wanna go out with me?"

She beamed. "Really?"

"Yep."

She stood up. "Okay, but your first task will be to fuck Bella until she screams."

Roscoe sighed. "Why do you all think that girlfriends get to assign tasks?"

"Now, boyfriend!"

He performed his task valiantly.

To be continued...

Krosis
Krosis
767 Followers