The Lost Boy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect." Feles thought, entering the room and practically skipping over towards the few stacked tables off to the side. His time with Erica back in the day was awesome, she even introduced him to her pack at the time too. And for the next few weeks he'd spent the majority of his time as the pack whore, the cute little catboi servicing all the big meaty wolf cocks whenever he was beckoned. He mentally sighed, "Good times..."

The door clicked shut behind him, and he spun as he did before to face whoever had entered the closet with him.

Erica grinned, "Still getting yourself in trouble with the big bad wolfs, aren't you?"

Feles flashed his best flirty grin, "I just can't help it. I guess I'm addicted to big bad dick." He cocked one leg, bending it as he leaned onto the table immediately behind him. "Do you think you can help me? I think I'm going through withdrawal, my cravings are getting to hard to resist!" He pouted again this time more exaggerated, trying to both tease her and make her laugh.

Thankfully she did, a light girly giggle that he had almost forgotten she had. With such a tough girl persona she put on, one wouldn't think she would have such an innocent laugh. But she did, and he did a mental fist pump upon achieving it.

"Well Kitty...I think I can definitely help you." She said approaching the smaller boy, her own stare changing from light and humorous, to more determined and predatory.

Quickly the space between them shrunk to only an inch or so apart, Feles tilting his chin upward and rising up onto his tip toes while she looked down at him. Trying to give her his best 'kiss me' face.

It didn't take long for her to get the hint and lean her neck further down to capture his lips into her own. Her luscious pink lips smacking and clicking as they met over and over again. Opening and parting so their tongues may lash out and lick along each other. Tasting their shared fiendish energies, and stoking the flames already beginning to roar in their loins. Feles cooed into the kisses, bringing his arms up along her neck to pull her closer to him for a second before slinking them lower down her body. Eventually disconnecting from her lips in favor of looking down at the button clasping her jeans together.

"Mmm...can you really-" She kissed him again cutting him off briefly, "Satisfy...my cravings Miss?" He gave her another teasing, slutty smirk. "I neeeeed a lot of dick to sate me..." He slunk down, dropping to his knees in front of her, undoing the button of her tight jeans and yanking the zipper free. Before she was able to come up with a witty reply though, he tugged down on her pants and revealed the fact that she was apparently going commando this evening. No underwear stopped her girl cock from springing up damn near hitting Feles square in the face. "Oh! Wow, did somebody miss me?" He asked, wide eyed gaze on her girthy eight inches.

Erica put her hands on her hips, proud of her size and said, "There's been a surprising lack of slutty boys around lately. Until we found this place of course."

"Oh really?" Feles replied, lowering his face to the warm rod before him and rubbing it against his cheeks, nose, and forehead. Basking in her womanly musk and coating himself in the scent of it. "Well than, I guess I gotta ask..." His soft hands took hold of her shaft, unable to wrap the length of his fingers all the way around it, while his lips placed a few smooches along the sides. One on the left, then one a little higher on the right, and alternating back and forth until he got to the head. "How long's it been..." He gave the bulbous tip a good direct kiss on the slit, fingers carefully caressing her length. "Since you've had your cock sucked by a slutty little boy like me?" And with that, his mouth made a quiet, 'om' sound as it wrapped around the first third of her dick.

On contact Erica bit her lower lip and let her eyes loll upward, "Nnnf...waaay too fucking long..." The sweet moist warmth between his lips engulfed her member and she could already feel the incredible suction he gave it as his they pulled intensely against her flesh.

A naturally gifted cock sucker, Feles quickly worked up a rhythm, bobbing his head up and down her dick, occasionally twisting his head around to work her girl dick around. Lips creating an air tight seal and tongue trailing the underside, slathering it up with a nice amount of spit that a sloppy blowjob could provide.

He went a little further than about halfway down her size before withdrawing his head back up to her tip, then repeated the motion. One hand eagerly stroking her cock in a clutching grip, he twisted his hand as he came backward to again, wring around her cock a bit, remembering how all those wolf girls liked to have their dicks treated. While his other remained on her thigh for support.

The tip popped free of his mouth and he licked down along the veins bulging out of her stiff length. It lovingly lathered her with his saliva, and although his tongue was a bit rougher like a cats, it wasn't unpleasant. It actually gave an intense spongey, but rough sensation that caused Erica to begin to growl. Her fists white knuckling at her hips. Especially when he dipped down far enough to catch her hanging balls on the flat of his tongue. Those definitely needed some good attention, after all that's where she kept all her doggy milk stored up.

He could hear her growling shudder for a moment as his mouth kissed her sack. Feles let out an open mouth giggle, catching her balls in his mouth and sucking hard before then moving back up and tonguing her cock head. Swirling the wet appendage around it, licking the slit as if he was French kissing her urethra. Then proceeded to open mouth kiss it again before diving back low to take her dick into his throat. Releasing his grip on it with his hand, he simply lowered his head down her member, relaxing his jaw and throat while opening up wide.

"Uuuuhhh fuck yeah..." Erica's head tilted back when her dick was slowly guided into the Neko's inviting throat. A soft damp passageway that stroked every inch that entered it, Feles was a pro when it came to deepthroating dick. And he was happy to show off his skill here.

When he felt her tip push through into his gullet, then the following inches entering his throat, he mentally patted himself on the back. Then drew his head all the way back, sucking the entire length of her she cock to the tip, then sank back down. It once again getting access to his esophagus with little to no resistance at all. "Mmmmmm..." Feles moaned onto her hard organ. His own cock was harder than rock in his tight skinny jeans, and he kept feeling the slightest wet spot right at the tip.

It was obvious that his cock was spewing precum like nobody's business. "Fuck, I need to get this cock inside me." He thought feeling his prick twitch in agreement.

So he sped up his efforts, his slow deep sucks suddenly escalating to an intense speed. He still took almost her entire size into his mouth, nose nearly touching her pelvis each time he came down. Much to Erica's delight.

"Uughh...fuck Kitty..." She let one of her hands wander to his long red locks and entangle itself there. He was basically fucking his own face on her dick at this point. And electric tingles pulsed from her balls, giving her the tell-tale warning signs that she was getting close. "Shit...ugh, fuck Kitty...if you keep that up...uh! I'm gonna...oh ffuuhhuuck..." Her grip tightened on his hair as his sucking motions again increased in pace before she could even finish her sentence. "Oh fuck! Haah...haah!" She finished off with a gasp as his arms wrapped around her legs, grabbing two full handfuls of her incredible ass, and impaling his throat on her cock.

Feles knew he succeeded as his chin touched her balls and he felt them pulsing, followed by the searing heat bursting directly into his throat and the swelling of her tip expanding his gullet. "Mmmmglmm...gllp...gllp...gllp..." His throat made soft sounds of approval as she came. Pumping out her first load into his pipe, directly down the tunnel and into his hungry belly.

He swallowed every single spurt like a good boy. Delicately sucking and nursing on her shaft and slowly drawing back so that not every drop would just go straight down. He wanted at least a little bit to land on his tongue so he could have a taste. The syrupy liquid coated his throat and his taste buds with the salty and bitter taste he loved so much. He could live on a diet of nothing but girl cum and never feel hungry.

Listening to his throat flex and the muscles undulate was the biggest turn on for both of them, and he was beyond excited that although she was blowing her load into his gullet. He didn't feel her dick get even the slightest bit soft.

"Fuuuuck Kitty...you sure know how to make a girl cum." She praised him and petted his head while he nursed her gooey love milk out of the thick straw. "You were born to suck cock."

He smiled after gulping the last few swallows down, and panted with her still in his mouth. His hot breath only serving to excite her further, until he finally released it. Again placing his face right beside her well milked cock with a proud 'I did a good job' look. "Of course..." He chuckled and gave it another kiss, "Buuut...seeing as your still hard...I hope you know how to make a boy cum."

She reached down and grasped his chin, "Take your clothes off now bitch." Her eyes flashed the werewolf golden glow.

"Yes Mistress..." He said back and allowed her to pull him by his face up to stand. She released him as he stood up and quickly went to work on removing her jeans that still adorned her legs. Following after her Feles grabbed the underside of his shirt and pulled it up and over his head, showing off his tan skin and pert nipples in the dull light on the closet.

Erica eye fucked him the entire time as he removed his shoes and socks then turned away from her and bent over to pull his own pants down. She almost laughed when she saw the bright orange colored underwear he wore, with the words 'Anal Slut' embroidered along the butt. But her humor swiftly shifted to lust as the undies came down his smooth legs and he stripped butt naked in front of her.

Her own jeans were tugged off, over her boots and she figured that was enough, opting to leave them on along with her top. Only her legs were bare showing off her ass and big cock with matching sized twin balls.

Feles bent over the tables and reached back to grab his bubble butt cheeks and spread them apart. Wiggling his booty like a bitch in heat trying to entice the breeding instinct within the wolf behind him.

A hand was pressed down onto his back, pushing his upper body face down onto the cool metal surface below. "Aah!" He moaned, more ready then he had been all night to take that girl cock inside him. "Mrrrow...give it to me Mistress...Kitty wants doggy cock..." He again wiggled his ass trying to push it out far enough just to touch her dick with his ass. He wanted it badly.

But first he felt a warm liquid drip down onto his ass crack, that slid further down directly onto his star between the valley of his butt. Followed by the firm pressure of her smooth cock head touching against his entrance and rubbing it in.

She spat down onto his hole and worked it in to lube him up a bit with her remaining cum still dripping out of her. She was sufficiently slick with his saliva, but she wanted him to at least have a little of his own lubricant before she fucked his brains out.

And oh did she plan to.

But before she shoved it in, she wanted to tease him just a little bit more, for teasing her out on the dance floor. "Say please first Kitty, always say please when your talking to your Mistress..."

He didn't even hesitate, "Please fuck me Mistress! Please! I need that big cock in my butt, please give it to me! Please!" He bounced on his toes impatiently.

"Good booy..." She shoved forward, her cock breaking into his heavenly opening like it was meant to be.

"GAAH! FUCK!" Feles yelped as he felt her balls meet his own, and her tip poked his tummy.

At first she simply stood behind him, hips rocking in a steady beat, her cream colored flesh clapping into his darker skin tone. Their balls slapping together as if they were fucking as well, with his as the smaller bitch taking it and hers as the bigger bitch giving it to him. Her hands grasping onto his waist and pulling him back onto her.

There was something delightfully special about a Neko boy's clutching asshole. His inner muscles gripped her far tighter than his mouth ever could and squeezed every time he clenched up. It was bliss, and pure pleasure.

Like before, he tried to reach back and spread himself apart, giving her more room to go deeper. But as his arms went behind him, he felt her grab both of his wrists and pull him upward. Holding onto his limbs like reigns as he was forced up off the table and back onto her thrusting pelvis.

"Oh! Fuck! Uhh! UUH! Yeah, yeah, yeah...Ooooohhhh fuck...me...aah!" He moaned as his torso bounced forward with each shove from her.

The eight inch monster pulled all the way out to the head then drilled back in to the hilt. Thoroughly it explored his insides that welcomed it with the most tender and tight of hugs.

She took a few rapid thrusts, only pulling out about half way then buried herself in all the way again. Loving his quick tiny yelps of excitement followed by the low groan that came from being sheathed completely again.

Erica's eyes lit up and her sharpened teeth were bared in a sadistic grin. "Yeah...little cat slut..." She gripped his wrists together in one hand and held them to his lower back, she didn't have any rope so she would just have to bind them there with her own grasp. Then pushed him back down onto the table again, cheek against the metal, so she could swing one of her legs up and set it on the edge of said table as well. "You ready to be bred again? Huh?" Her other leg also pushed up off the floor and she almost entirely climbed onto the stacked tables, hunched over and mounting the Neko from behind. Her free hand reached around and grabbed his neck to pull him up slightly while her lower body continued to hammer down. "You want your Milk bitch?" She gave him a light slap. "Huh!? Do you?"

Feles moaned whorishly as her palm slapped his face, he did truly like it rough. "Uuughh yes Mistress...I want my Milk...my yummy doggy Milk..."

She tilted his head up making him crane his neck back to see her upside down, and she leaned in for a Spiderman style kiss.

His ass jiggled while she continued her deep drilling into his rectum while they kissed again. Feles's feet were barely touching the floor as she railed him so hard from behind she nearly lifted him completely off of it. He crossed his ankles in an attempt to close his legs more and squeeze her inside him even tighter, as well as to vent his own arousal. His smallish cock was dripping long strands of precum that wagged wildly and dripped far down from it's source until it hit the floor. His balls were tucked between his legs and exposed from the back of his thighs, where Erica's swinging sack pounded them into agony and ecstasy.

The tables rocked with the weight of their bodies, clanging loudly against the walls of the room. Thankfully the music was so loud outside it was unlikely anyone would hear their loud session.

"Mmmm fuck yeah you do..." She growled leaning up, gyrating her hips into his bottom and releasing her hold on his hands. He left them behind his back though as he liked the sensation of her pinning him like that, as if she was forcing herself on him. And although he was a little disappointed she let go, the feeling was immediately banished when she grabbed hold of his hair again and gave a sharp tug back.

"Aah!" He squealed out, feeling her climb off of his body and stand up. Pulling him up off the table and to his feet.

"Come here...show me that you want it...come here..."

Outside the closet, Peter had only narrowly managed to make his way free of the sweaty dancing bodies in the crowd. "Whoa! Ow." He said as he bumped his knee against one of the side booths, containing a very occupied couple furiously making out with each other in the seats. "Geez..."

Ian and Cassie were scooped up almost right away by a number of very attractive women who clearly looked like they were ready for some action. And some of them shot very hungry glances in Peter's direction as well. But he managed to scramble away in the nick of time before any of them confronted him.

"My Gosh, this place is ridiculous!" Even just thinking was becoming too difficult of a task to handle with the constant base drop in the music. It rattled Peter's brain painfully, he had to cover his ears a few times just to think straight. "This is...this is too much...I wasn't ready for this." He thought feeling a bit of anxiety coming up. Feles had disappeared the first chance he got and Ian had Cassie, Peter was alone and surrounded by strangers rubbing up against each other, and him more than once! He just needed a second to breathe, to calm down and get his bearings.

So he traversed around the dance floor searching for a bathroom or a more private unoccupied booth, or something! Just to get away from the noise for a second.

And thankfully, he seemed to find his sanctuary.

'Maintenance/Storage'

A janitor's closet, hopefully the custodian or janitor, or whatever wasn't in right now and he could just borrow the room for a few minutes.

He tossed a quick glance over his shoulder trying to see if anyone was following or watching him. Although it was a pretty futile task in this place, lights were flashing bright enough to make him feel epileptic and the music was loud enough to make his eyes vibrate.

So he just decided, "Screw it, I just need a second." And he reached out to grab the door handle, and pushed the door open.

"Yeah! Fuck your bitch Mistress! Uuuhh! Fucking pound me with that Wolf girl cock! Aah!"

Peter's eyes bugged out and his jaw fell through the floor.

Feles was sitting on the crotch of a woman. And not just any woman, the biker girl that Cassie and Ian interfered with when she was trying to assault that girl at school. Something was different about him though.

...His ears...they were on top of his head, and...pointy? And something long and tube shaped protruded from his back, hopping up and down with each bounce. A tail?

But here he was, legs splayed apart wide showing off his five inches of boyhood and gum drop sized balls bouncing happily as he rode her. His feet were positioned on top of the biker's thighs and his hands were supporting his weight on her chest in this porn star like reverse cowgirl pose. The woman lay underneath, half sitting up to help guide his ass down at the right angle.

That wasn't even the strangest part though, Peter was able to spot plain as day, an abnormally big and thick cock plowing into the depths of his class mate. Who seemed to be loving every inch of it.

"What?! How?" Peter thought, "But...she's...she's a girl?"

Erica thrust her hips up from below, arms wrapped around Feles's stomach while she slammed home. "Urrrg...fuuuuck..." She growled again through gritted teeth. "Ready for your next helping bitch!?"

Feles nodded rapidly, "Yes! Yes! Gimmie more! I want all that milk Mistress! Feed me! Feed me please!"

Another low rumbling growl came from deep within Erica's chest as she shoved her cock in deep and held it there, bear hugging Feles from beneath him and impaling him hard on her spear.

The cat boy's eyes nearly rolled up while the Wolf's squeezed shut, "Uuuuughhh,,,yyeeessss..." He moaned as he felt her explode within him. The floodgates in her balls burst free and her second load of milk shot out, filling Feles's bowels with the pure white gooey baby batter.