The Lost Boy Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mind?" He gestured to the seat beside Ian, he was so big that he would probably take up the entire rest of the bench if he sat there but Ian didn't mind. He was still pretty shook up from the surprise of this stranger, along with their incredible height. This was without a doubt the tallest man he'd ever seen in Shelter. "Thanks buddy." He helped himself down and unwrapped a recently purchased turkey sandwich from the shop behind them. "You hungry?"

"No, I'm okay." Ian said resituating himself on the bench.

The man shrugged and began to dig into his food, taking a large bite and chewing mightily. "I guess this has been a long time coming." He said in between bites.

"What has?"

"Us having to talk Ian." He said, looking over at the small boy and giving him a once over. "It was going to happen eventually so might as well be now."

Ian tilted his head, "Who are you?"

"I'm the guy the Alpha wolf Helle called out here to kill you." He bit into his sandwich again nonchalantly.

Startled, Ian recoiled back from these words, "Well I guess there's my sign. Thanks God." He thought in a moment of black humor, asking God for help then somebody showing up to kill him.

But just as quickly as Ian flinched away, Fenr shook his head, "Don't worry I'm not gonna." Confusing the younger boy even more, "Helle may be my friend but I can assure you that what she wants isn't gonna happen. I can tell you're a good man, there's no way I'm killing a good man."

Carefully Ian readjusted himself so that he wouldn't be leaning away like he was, but he didn't look completely settled just yet. Just exactly who was this guy? "Oh...okay I take it back. And Peter was right, the Alpha was trying to kill me."

"Now I know that this is some heavy stuff I'm about to drop on ya, so you might wanna brace yourself bud." Despite the apparent, 'heaviness' he was about to deliver to him, he still ate his sandwich as if there was nothing more important in the world. Only until the food was down to only a bite or two left did he finally give Ian the majority of his attention to explain, "So, it's nice to finally meet you little brother. My name's Fenr, and I know your name." Ian blinked, a few times, but didn't say anything. "Now I know you're pretty rattled by the whole, violence you committed, nearly killing some people and all that but just hear me out. Then if you want to, you can go on being all traumatized and stuff. But yeah, we're brothers from another mothers...mother...anyway," He shook his head seeming to get tied up in his own misstatement for a moment before continuing. "See my Mom was an Angel, and I'm pretty sure my father, our father, raped her. And therefore, I came along, but that was thousands of years ago. Way before you came into the world but basically, we got the same dad."

Slowly Ian's head nodded, "O...okay." Unable to think of any better response. He was right, this was a heavy bomb of info.

"Anyway! Since I'm not gonna do what Helle says, that means you're stuck with her. And the Urul are gonna keep giving you trouble until you dominate their Alpha." Once again Ian felt shocked hearing this, he almost wanted to say that he's not a dom, but thankfully he held it back in favor of just listening. "They should settle after that, they've just gotta know that you're the one who's in charge. Wolves are simple like that. But that's up to you, I'm not taking a side, same as how I'm not gonna try to kill you." He finished off his sandwich. "But! I will ask you to please not kill Helle either, I might disagree with her but we are old friends, so no murdering her on your part would be greatly appreciated."

"Um...okay?" Ian agreed, still confused however and trying to process everything. "I'm not going to kill anyone."

Fenr turned his head to directly look at Ian, crumpling the wrapper in his hand and tossing it flawlessly into a nearby garbage basket without looking. "You know Ian, I've never met one of Cain's children who was a halfway decent sort. Helle was right, I can still experience something new." He chuckled, "I think it was definitely the right idea coming to this town, and I think I'd like to stay a while. Be there if you need me you know? Cuz I mean, technically we're family. Plus if I could help keep the peace instead of having this all devolve into a bloodbath like a million other places have done before, then I'd feel like I did my job." He seemed to be talking to both Ian and himself in the moment, looking about in the space around them, but then looked back at Ian again, waiting for another response.

"Okay." Ian turned into a one-word kid for the moment, still pretty paralyzed from what was going on.

Again, Fenr smiled, "Sorry if I'm not the sign you were hoping for. And sorry for listening in, but hearing that was something that helped me decide that you were worth protecting and not someone who should be killed just for being what you are." He stood up off the bench and applied his headphones to his ears, "He hears you ya know."

"What?"

His smile remained, "He can hear all of us, and believe it or not, he's got a plan. We're all sinners buddy, and that's not something to be proud of. It's just what makes us human. Just gotta have a little faith in him, he'll take care of you." Fenr started to walk away, rounding the bench and looking to be heading back to the sandwich shop for possibly another helping.

Ian shifted around to watch him, "Wait..." Fenr halted and looked back at him, seeing his blue orbs staring at him, not as sullen as they were when he first sat beside him. "Thanks." Ian said.

Fenr smirked, "Hm...she was right about that too. We do have the same eyes." He then turned fully and proceeded to walk away.

Ian planted himself back down on the bench, the event slowly sinking into him now that he had a moment of silence. And once more his gaze turned to the sunset. The beautiful golden glow of the sunset.

"I guess...that actually was my sign. ...Thank you..."

Helle's Home: Night

"Cassiel wasn't kidding...she really is a good kisser." Samantha thought as she felt the larger Viking woman's lips hungrily devour her own. Her muscled arms wandering her naked body freely, one wrapped around her lower back holding her body to her own, while the other groped Samantha's breasts. Her hand grabbing and squeezing the soft perky flesh and pinching the nipple in her fingers all the while her tongue aggressively dueled with her own in what felt like a fight to the death.

Samantha did her best to respond to the fierce kisses with her own, but it had been a while since she'd been with someone who wasn't Cassiel. So the taller, equally dominant woman was definitely a change up when compared to her submissive little Angel. She also allowed one hand to dip low behind Helle's back to grab a handful of her toned ass cheeks and the other slid up the abs of her tummy to the valley of her epic chest. Where she could toy with the amazing tits Helle rocked making even Samantha's busty self, feel small.

The kissing was rough, there were sore lips and occasional bumping of teeth as they feverishly made out, their intensity increasing with the pleasure of the act. Neither of the two had to bother reaching down for their cocks, as Cassiel was taking care of that part for them.

Down below the two butt naked beauties, was an equally nude purple haired Angel boy, as they stood facing each other in a furious make out session, Cassie was on his knees servicing both of their gigantic cocks.

Helle also managed to beat Samantha in the dick size department, but only by just over an inch. While Samantha was a good ten inches, Helle made it over eleven, winning the measuring contest. Not that Cassiel cared, the cock of his Mistress was perfect in every way. But Helle's cock was also pretty damn perfect with its bigger length, thicker girth and piercingly accurate thrusts.

With a flushed face, and drool dripping down his chin, Cassie spat over the two girl's members. His little tongue lashing out around the tips as he jerked them off together. Violet eyes blinking up to the heavenly sight of the women kissing. He touched their tips together and swirled his tongue on both cockheads. Letting out a whorish, chesty moan as he did so, Samantha and Helle both gasped as he did so, feeling the taboo of their dicks kissing along with the skillful swipes of his tongue.

"Mhmm..." Helle giggled into Samantha's lips, hands reaching up to cup her face against her. "You've trained him into the perfect slut haven't you." She said still smacking lips with the Sister.

Samantha laughed too at the statement and nodded. "Oh yeah, he's my perfect boy."

He licked up and down Helle's shaft in long quick swipes, then up and down Samantha's. Coating the two rods of hot flesh in his saliva, both for their pleasure and for his lube, preparing for the inevitable anal fuck he was going to get soon. And without a bottle of lube in sight, he knew he had better make sure they were shining with his spit before they stuck them in. He dropped his hands low to cradle their balls, playing with the large, full orbs with his fingers while his lips kissed and sucked along the sides of the shaft, even biting down on the center of Helle's dick at one point. Hard enough to earn another grunt from above but not nearly hard enough to hurt.

Then he finally shoved his head back down on Samantha, swallowing her cock like a pro deepthroating whore. Her ten-inch pole quickly piercing and exiting his gullet causing a deformation in the boy's throat. Bulging out every time it stretched the tight pipe to fit its bigger size.

He then swapped over to Helle's twelve incher, and greedily gobbled up her cock with a notable 'Om' sound, followed by slurping loudly, trying to suck the life out of her baby maker. She groaned into Sam's lips again, "Uggghh fuck he's such a good cock sucker."

Cassiel felt a swell in his pride, the last time he was with Helle she was largely in control, so it was nice to see her lose it a bit at his hands.

And mouth.

"Aaaahehhhh..." He moaned aloud, removing Helle's cock from his lips and slapping it on the spongey bed of his tongue. It made delightful, 'thwap' sounds that were like music to his ears. "Mmmmshhluuurp...you bet I'm good at this..." He spoke against her hard flesh. Slurping and trying to make as much noise as possible, practically slobbering on their tools. His mouth producing all the lube he was going to need as he took turns sucking on each of them

Samantha giggled hearing her baby talk dirty, she bit her lip and let her head loll back as Helle dipped her own face down to capture one of her nipples in her mouth. Biting on the hard nub and grinning with it between her teeth. "Aaahhhaa...things really go from zero to a hundred with you fast don't they?" She spoke to Helle.

Helle continuing to grin shook her head rapidly with Sam's nipple still in her teeth, tugging on it roughly and eliciting a high-pitched gasp from the Succubus. She then released it and gave it a soft kiss after, "That's the best way to live life, to the fullest when you can." She kissed it again and let her other hand drop down to pet Cassiels purple hair. Her lips travelling up Samantha's skin, kissing her collar bone and neck until they reached her mouth again and the two continued their previous kiss. "Besides, with a cute little angel like him, if he was mine, I'd fuck him day in and day out whether he liked it or not." She chuckled against Sam's lips again.

Cassie giggled hearing that, flattered and held their tips together, pointing them onto his wet tongue and jerking off both cocks once more into his mouth. "Eeeyeah?" He said through lashing strokes with his tongue before pulling back, "You'd like that wouldn't you both?" His hands lifted their cocks straight up so he could lick them up and down from balls to tip. The testicles bouncing as his tongue lifted them up, the dragged all the way along the underside to their cock heads. "Fucking me, even if I begged you to stop? Mmm...plowing my brains out while you hold me down..." He brought both of their tips to his lips again and tried to suck the pair of them.

This earned growls from both women, Samantha's hand came down as well to grab a handful of Cassie's hair and she thrust her hips forward, butting her cock against Helle's. Cassiels cheeks were puffed far out as both the large rods were forced into his tight mouth. His purple eyes began to roll up from the intense heat and stretching of his cavern. The meaty, sweet, salty taste and their musky scent overpowering all of his senses.

The girls seemed to begin a frenzy as he talked dirty to them, bucking their hips and fucking his face at the same time. Cassiel tried his best to handle them both at once, but one of their dicks kept popping out and needing to be reinserted from the extremely minimal space his mouth was able to offer. But his hands quickly tried to make up for it by roaming about their genitals, twisting and gripping the flesh hard. Wandering down to fondle their balls multiple times, stirring his incoming dose of love goo deep within their swinging sacks.

"Uggghnn" Sam squeezed Cassie's hair hard, gasping as she felt his smaller hand start playing with her testicles. Rolling them between his fingers as Helle's cock popped free of his mouth and he deepthroated his Mistress's again. "Fuuuck yeah...I think, you should...make us cum honey...then we fuck your ass...together since your pretty little mouth is too small to fit us both." She bit her lip again as his hand returned to her shaft and stroked it in beat with the bobbing of his head. It sent the tell-tale tingle up her spine that signaled she was about to cum.

Cassie smiled on her dick and batted his purple doe eyes at her. "Mmmmhmmmmm..." He moaned on her dick and nodded his head, agreeing with her offer happily.

His head was suddenly snatched by Helle and shoved down onto her monster, "Yeah I like that idea...nnf...buuuut I get to cum down his throat since you uuugh...get to whenever you want." She stated already shoving her hips forward in a flurry of motion, fucking Cassiels face hard and causing his hand to speed up its jerking motion on Samantha's.

"HRRK! GLCKGUGHGHCLCKGLUCKGLCK!" Cassiels throat sang the song of deepthroating as Helle assaulted him.

"Aah! Oh fuck you...oooooohhhh..." Sam moaned, even Cassie's hand alone was skilled enough at pleasing her that she felt the stew of baby brew beginning to rise up. His arm getting a workout as it flew up and down her pole with reckless abandon and his face dove onto Helle's with the same determination.

With little effort he swallowed her cock, loving the feel of it punching into his throat and bulging his neck. Cheerful, throaty gagging sounds emerged from him as he literally gulped her cock whole. Milking it with his undulating throat muscles until he felt Helle go rigid. "Nngh...fuck..." Her teeth gritted tightly together and her legs wobbled slightly, "Urrrrggg swallow it slut...uuuughhhh..." Now it was Helle's turn to tilt her head far back and allow the sweet release to wash over her.

The sheer bliss of climax rocketing up her body as her pole expanded, sealing off Cassiels throat pipe and her load exploded. The twin orbs beneath her cock rocking and pulsing with each hard spurt she blasted down his tight neck. And he felt the tip of her dick flare up as it burst, the underside of the shaft pulsating while her heated seed sped up it and out into his gullet. Cassie again made sure his continuous, 'gulping' was audible for both ladies to hear him swallowing the nut like a good boy. Drinking all of it down into his belly.

"Glllp, glllp, glllp..."

His fist around Sam's cock somehow managed to move even faster, furiously trying to wring her own orgasm out from her body. Hot shallow breaths escaped from Sam as her pleasure reached a fever pitch, only amplified by Helle's orgasm and the sound of Cassiel swallowing her load. She squealed as she felt it rise higher, and higher, and higher, until finally there was nowhere left to go but out, and her prick exploded out it's pent up desire. Shooting her thick, steamy loads of hot girl cum powerfully out onto Cassiels shoulder.

As soon as he felt the piping spunk splatter onto his skin, Cassiel took one final gulp of Helle's load and pulled his head back off of her dick with an audible 'shlick!' A thick trail of saliva and sperm spilling from his lips as he moved away suddenly, but he didn't close his mouth. He instead turned his head to face Samantha and left his sloppy mouth wide open and his tongue extended far out to catch Sam's spewing forth ropes of jizz. Baring an ecstatic open-mouthed grin as she shot his face with about another nine or ten jets of girl cum.

Even Helle continued to blast him from his hand still working her meat. Three or four more spurts came from her cock and painted his pretty face from both sides. He wagged his tongue about playfully trying to catch the milky white torrents of cum all the while quietly making an 'aahhh' sound.

"Uugh..." Helle groaned one last time, her legs nearly buckling as the last of her load came out.

Cassiel's pride was about as swollen as his own prick was, hearing both women coo and moan at his hands made him feel great, confident, sexy, and horny. He drew his tongue back into his lips and tilted his head up to show his throat flex as he gulped the salty tasting puddle of spunk on his tongue down. The stuck it out again, once more making the 'aahh' sound to show that he had greedily swallowed it all.

He licked his lips, catching some of the cum on them but still leaving his face mostly plastered white. "Yummy." He ran his fingers over his soft skin, scooping all of the sperm on his fingers and guiding it to his little pink lips. Sucking them in and swallowing all that he could get, cleaning up all of the thick slimy mix, "Mmm...soooo yummy..."

Helle's cock pulsed again, still diamond hard and not yet finished with the boy. "Hope you're ready for your next round baby..." She said, a predatory yellow glow in her eyes.

Samantha's own orbs lit up brightly as well, similar to Helle's womanhood, her own dick hadn't softened the slightest. She was ready for more of her baby boy, "Mhmmm, I think I'll take you up on that idea Helle. Fucking him all day whether he likes it or not..." Her hand went to her dick and squeezed the base.

Cassiel leaned back a little, moving his hands away from the girls and bringing an index finger coyly to his lips, "Oh? B-but, I thought you said all I had to do was make you cum?" He acted innocent and naïve, "I don't think I can handle two big dicks like these at once..."

The Urul released her trademarked chesty chuckle and reached down to grasp Cassiel's throat. Practically effortlessly she lifted him up off of his knees and planted him on his feet, though he had to stand on his very tip toes since both women were much taller. "Oh sweet little thing, you're gonna be a good girl for us and take both of our cocks..." Her other hand reached around and grabbed a firm hold of Cassie's ass, "Riiiight up this tight little booty of yours..."

He chewed his lip, the dirty talk making him feel like he might cum just from it alone. Their tones jolting him right in his core and he continued to play 'reluctant.' "Oh...I can't...you'll ruin me..."

"Baby...baaabyyy..." Samantha joined Helle in reaching around to grab a handful of his other pillowy ass cheek. She kissed his cheek and leaned around to nibble his ear, "That's the idea."

Cassiel was then hoisted up by his throat again, applying absolutely delicious pressure on his air way. His pale legs kicking in the air as Helle pulled the little Angel over to the bed. She laid on her back and brought Cassie down to lay against her, his back resting on her large breasts and Samantha climbed on top of him from above. She took hold of his legs and spread them wide apart, while Cassiel feigned trying to fight back. Seeing how eager the girls, and himself were with this sudden little roleplay, he figured he'd keep it going.