The Lost Boy Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...no please!" He begged, trying to sound weak and helpless, fueling the girl's arousal. "No-ah!" He yelped as he felt Helle suddenly take her cock and slide into him first. As he had prepared her appropriately, her cum and his saliva served as decent lube enough for her to slip right into his velvety hot insides from below him.

"Ooooohhhh yeah that's right...aaaalll the way in." And she stayed true to her word, lifting her hips to sink her cock in until he felt her balls against his soft cheeks. But Helle wasn't done yet, she peaked over Cassiels hair at Samantha, "Well? Come on in Sam, don't leave me all alone in here."

Samantha grinned, "With pleasure." She stroked her cock a few more times then lined it up with Cassiels stuffed hole. The boy widening his eyes in mock fear upon seeing what they were about to do to him, and he shook his head trying to protest. But Samantha just smiled more and applied firm pressure to her tip, placing it up against his ass and pushing down with two fingers. "Come on...coooome on..." She whispered, prodding his vulnerable little hole. "That's it...almost there..." Cassie felt the firm push of his anal ring stretching beyond its normal capacity. He'd taken two cocks in one hole at once before, but Helle was definitely one of the bigger dicks he'd had in his life. Which didn't make it exactly easy.

But when you've got two determined and horny cock toting women surrounding you, it's gonna go in.

And that it did.

With a few good pushes of her strong cock, Cassiels weak defenses easily gave way, forcing his already stretched out tunnel to stretch even further to accept this violating intruder entering him.

The circumference of both cocks caused him to feel a burning sensation at first, but quickly settled into a dull throb. And that passed even quicker in favor of pulsating pleasure as Samantha slid her cock in balls deep as well. He could feel their dicks putting a sinfully sweet pressure on his prostate, and his cock drooled an ocean of precum.

Two cocks, one hole. The girls went crazy.

Eyes glowing with demonic power, sharp canine teeth bared and growls from both women, feeling his angelic depths hugging them tightly.

Once they both were settled comfortably inside, there was no slow build up. They were in, and they were going to fuck him like a porn star. And treating him as such, they eagerly began hammering away.

Samantha was basically piledriving him from above as the feeling of Helle's bucking and thrusting cock rubbing against hers combined with Cassiels own squeezing tightness, it was enough to drive her insane. She held his legs apart by the underside of his thighs and drilled into him, her hips spanking his ass and sweat cascading down her body.

Helle had her legs spread out on either side of Samantha so that she could have leverage to shove herself upward into him. When Samantha pulled out, she pushed in. There was never a moment where a cock wasn't inside him, furiously rubbing along each other to dive inside the gripping tunnel of the angel boi. Both their pairs of balls slapped into him hard and each other as well, their sacks swinging with the momentum of the rutting and quickly preparing another batch of breeding juice for him.

At first Helle held Cassiels arms back by putting him in a full nelson, her arms looped under his shoulders and hands behind the back of his neck to force him to look down and watch himself get fucked.

His breathing came out fast, rapid and shaky, almost like he was hyperventilating. The feeling of two huge girl cocks destroying him was setting his body on fire. His legs bounced and swung in the air with the rocking of his body, and his fair skin shined with his own layer of sweat.

"Guuuuuhhghh! Pleeeease! Ohhh fuck! Oh please stop! Aaah! I can't! Haaah, ohhhh please let me go!" He continued to 'beg' them, fueling the arousal within all three of them. Who didn't love a good old yummy rape fantasy? "Oohhooh! Please! No more...uuugh!" He squeaked and squealed, begging and pleading with the two. His prick was practically spewing out torrents of precum, it looked like he was constantly cumming. And it felt like it as well, all his nerves were going crazy. Radiating from his rectum was wave after wave of electric bliss sending the Angel to cloud nine. He frequently tried to squeeze them, tensing his ass as often as he could to milk them of the loads of cum he knew they had hidden away in those big nuts of theirs.

"Grrrr...Grrrraahhhghh..." Helle began to growl again. His pathetic pleas for mercy were pushing her buttons in ways she hadn't felt them pushed in a while. Her thrusts were becoming very unceremonious, just bucking up into him wildly. Her legs occasionally slipping and having to quickly resituate to continue fucking him. Her cock was singing with joy as she hammered into his anus. Her head shook in a rabid demeanor, almost like she was losing control of herself. She even released him from the full nelson and elected to simply wrap her arms around his neck. Practically putting him in a headlock, Cassiel grabbed hold of her muscled arms again trying to feign resistance, but really he was only pulling her closer, encouraging her to choke him harder.

"Uuuuuhh...haaaah...haahh..." Samantha too was panting heavily, hard labored breaths signifying her pleasure as well, she had let Helle take the lead before, but Sam knew that she was more in control of her sexuality than she was. And had she really wanted too, she could've probably dommed both of them. But she let it go for now and simply enjoyed her tight little angel hole and the feeling of another cock rubbing her own. The friction generating enough pleasure to build up to the boiling point of no return. Her teeth locking tightly shut and she spoke through them, "Ugggh fuck yeah baby...take these dicks...fucking be a slutty little boy for us...Mmmm...get ready for my cum again slut..."

Despite saying this however, Helle was actually the first to feel her load rising up, ready to blow, "Fuck...yeah, yeah, yeah! Ugggh fuck! Here it comes! Here it comes!"

Cassiel shook his head, "No! No! Aaah! Not inside! Please don't cum inside me! Please!"

And that last begging pushed her completely over the edge, "UUUGGGH GOD YEAAAH!" Helle practically roared as her balls burst, and more of her seed rushed up and out of them to flow inside the bowels of the Angel boys booty. "AAAAHHH!" She jammed her dick all the way inside, ensuring that not a drop would spill out as it was all deposited directly into his tummy

It felt like Cassie had cum a million times during the sex, but feeling her hot seed swimming into his stomach made it feel like a minion and one.

Sam felt the tensing of Cassiels ass and Helle's cock pulsating, her jizz shooting up into Cassie and oozing down around her own member as well. It was about to send her over the edge as well. But instead of allowing it to shoot inside of him, she quickly pulled out. Yanking her dick free and his asshole sealing around Helle's dick alone. "Ugh, fuck...come here!" She grabbed Cassiels hair and forced him to sit up, still sitting on Helle's dick but straddling her now reverse cowgirl while the rest of her cum spewed into him. Sam shoved her cock back into Cassiel's mouth, who in a haze reacted on instinct and quickly began to suck it feverishly. Taking it to the hilt and shoving his head up and down on it while sucking her for all she had. She face fucked him, grasping his head and shoving her pelvis forward into his face. The pelvic bone smacking into Cassie's nose with each push from how hard she was moving. "Urrrg, that's it...that's it! Uuugh!" Sam moaned as her own release was met.

She blew her next load of hot cream into Cassie's mouth, but he didn't slow down at all. Just continued to bob his head fast along her length, intent on sucking every last drop out of her dick. Tasting his ass, Helle's cum, and her cum all in one blowjob.

As she undulated in his mouth, all Cassiel could think of was, "Swallow, swallow, swallow, swallow."

Samantha held him there, hilted on her dick, the two girls filling Cassiel from both ends. Both their loads flowing into him and meeting to mix with each other right in the middle.

"Aaaaahhh..." Helle sighed in content, collapsing back onto the bed, her dick eventually softening slightly within Cassiels still lovingly milking booty as the last of her cum slowly crawled out. Her happy swimmers now entering their new home within Cassiel while they hunted for an egg to make him a mommy. But now, having cum three times tonight, and seeming to come back to sound mind and body. She reached over to the nightstand, opened a drawer and pulled out eight Obol coins. Nearly a fortune worth in this town's currency, dropping them onto the nightstand with a happy clattering sound. "And...haah, there we are. For the son of the firstborn, as we agreed." She said putting her arms behind her head to relax. Breasts rising and falling with her still heavy breathing.

Sam was still huffing and puffing as well as she did this, but nodded seeming to catch the statement. Though it was hard to concentrate as Cassiel continued to suck on her satisfied womanhood.

He giggled up at her, covered in his own cum, theirs, and sweat, but still managed to say, "This is a much better way to make peace between Urul and demons." He licked the tip of Sam's cock again. "Buuuut...maybe we could..." He sucked the tip a little more before releasing it with a pop, "Reinforce this contract...one more time? Please? He kissed the tip.

His Succubus lover giggled, "You know I'm always ready for more of you baby."

Cassiel glanced over his shoulder, down at Helle, "What about you Alpha? One more?"

Helle peaked an eye open at the angel cradling Sam's cock in his hands. The still hard and messy meat held against his face, lips parted slightly in such a lewd display of temptation. She chuckled, "Good to see you're just as insatiable as the sisters are boy." She took a breath in through her nose, "Buuut, I think I'm due for a nap, I'll need my strength up so I can treat that Ian boy as good as I treated you."

Cassiel batted his eyelashes at her, "Awww...come ooon..." He swiveled his hips, stirring her semi-hard cock inside her.

"Nnf..." She moaned a little at the sensation. How he could've just been double penetrated like that, but still remain tight was astounding. His divine powers of regeneration must've just kept him so pristinely tight.

"Just ooonnneeee mooore time pleeeease?" He shimmied his butt, flexing his cheeks and bouncing it a little bit. Tempting her by practically twerking on her cock, "I'll do aaaanything you want...I just want a little more doggy cum...pleeeease?" He kept his face against Sam's cock as he pleaded with Helle. His tongue occasionally poking out and teasingly swiping at her hardness. "Mmm...pleeease fuck me some more...I'll be a good girl for you..."

"Oouu..." Helle actually cooed as he said that, again, the angel seemed to know how to push all the right buttons. Especially with the sheer control he had over how his ass milked her. "Fuck...I need a bottom boy toy like you...fingers crossed that Ian is up for the job." She grinned, "Alright slut...one more..." She brought her arm down and gave a hard 'SLAP' to his ass. "Get riding..."

Later

The three of them were asleep. Cassiel, Samantha and Helle did in fact go a few more rounds. Though Helle needed some recovery time while Sam and Cassie continued at it, she wasn't a Succubus so her stamina did have its limits as few and far between as they may be. She didn't suck energy out of her partner as Succubi did, and didn't have the healing powers that angels did, so she needed a five minute break when she was winded.

But now, they all lay together in Helle's bed. Cassiel cuddled perfectly in between the two women, looking nearly like a child with his small size.

But the small petite boy disturbed their sleep by suddenly bursting upright with a sharp gasp.

Samantha and Helle jerked awake, but tiredly as it was the middle of the night and Cassiel simply bolted out of the bed, butt naked and running straight for one of the nearby windows.

"The fuck?" Helle mumbled, sitting up on her elbows.

"Cassie?" Sam asked, voice raspy and confused from being torn out of sweet slumber, but quickly getting out of the bed and following after her Angel, knowing that something had to be wrong for him to jump up like that. "Cassiel what's wrong baby? What are you doing?" She rubbed her eyes and walked over to the window he stood in front of.

At first he didn't speak, just stood there stark naked with his hand on the glass, but when Samantha approached and put a hand on his shoulder, he turned to face her. "It's finally happened. Another Angel of Heaven has come to Shelter...they found us. The town's discovered, there's nowhere left to hide."

A.N. Hotness and drama O.o

Man I've been waiting to get Cassie back in action for a while and I'm very happy to have gotten the opportunity too!

Now to just get him and Ian in a bed together again... xD

I hope you liked it and new chapter coming soon! Always happy to get back with the uploads!

Next Chapter: Never Submit