All Comments on 'The Lost Camera'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Quick Wit

Snappy repartee, quick thinking, romance and a dumb guy, What could be better. Keep working on your style, I think you will only get better.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good Story

This is well written with very real characters. The protagonist seems super efficient at attracting the women and as a result never felt the need to have his own private one, since he could get a new one whenever he wanted. A person really has to focus his life in a way that requires a wife in order to recognize that he loves someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You bastard! You made me cry too!! lol

A thoroughly entertaining short story which shows that writing can be sexy without reams of gynaecological details. The characters were realistic and believable and the pace was fast without being frenetic. Thank you for a very satisfying read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bed.!!

I am going to bed because I hate tear jerking good stories that get me all watered up so that I can't open my Eyes in the morning because they feel like they are glued shut.! Best all around story I have read on here in a month of Sunday's and then some.! Thanks - but it is going to be hard to yop this one.! JAG/TSO

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
Absolutly fantastic, I'm envious-

of your writing. Style, plot-all good. Now I'll have to read all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done!

I came across this almost by accident and found myself really enjoying the emotional development of the characters. I did feel that there is a gap in the outcome of the grandma conversation (conversation from shortly before her passing).

Outside of that, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done!

All in all, a well written story...the most realism of events gives it huge cerdibility hence strong desire to stay with it.

The sexual freedom is not typical of course but at least aggressive enough to be fascinating.

Yes, grandma's estate finalle is thin but not a big whup.

I'm guessing Miss Jenn will be an issue and if ever Elise DOES show up, there may be stress too but oh well, that can be another story!

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

Sometimes a good swift kick in the nuts clears your vision

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous