The Lost Hours with Annabelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

That Annabelle had died on the same day that I was hypnotized and started having those strange feelings about the past and that ultra-realistic dream unlike any I'd ever had before or since about what we did during those lost hours had to mean something. Surely it had to?

Or was it just a big coincidence? Perhaps my dream was just wishful thinking by an old man thinking about a pretty crush from way back in his past? Possibly the erotic encounter between Annabelle and I never happened, but in that case how did I remember so many other small details none of which were erotic to the last detail, like weather or birdlife? That's not a normal dream.

Was the hypnosis a factor in all of this, or did it have nothing to do with it? And perhaps the lost time experience for Annabelle and I that day so long ago had a mundane explanation, such as us simply falling into a deep sleep. Or a case of amnesia, but if that was the case what caused it? And both of us at the same time, having never experienced anything like it either before then or in the years since? I could only speculate that it had something to do with the supernatural.

I again looked sadly at the funeral card of the late Annabelle, her youthful beauty still evident despite being about 70-years-old when it was taken. Only one thing was sure. Way back in 1962 a young woman named Annabelle Smith and I shared extraordinary experience, and more than 57 years on I would have no more chance of explaining what happened that day than I would the day after it happened. And when I departed this world like Annabelle, I would be certain to pass away never knowing the answers to what really took place that eerie Easter Saturday so long ago.

THE END -- PLEASE RATE & COMMENT

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers
1...456789