The Lost Prince Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to say at first. I made the choice to be willing. I was kissing him back, and I was responding to his touch. When I thought about his hard member, I desired it. My old self was truly gone. Maybe not into the pit with the others, but somewhere else.

"Do it," I whispered to him, "Make Valentina your woman."

I knew from the look he gave me then, that I had made him so happy in that short moment. He stuffed one of the small hospital pillows under my back, and lifted my legs to have better access to me. It felt odd at first like I was going to be flipped over, but I trusted him in that moment. I felt immense pressure when he entered me. The weight of his body pressed against mine was also shocking. There were aches from the walls of my bottom as he filled me, but I let it happen, and gripped the thin sheet to steady myself.

With my ankles on his shoulders, Gorski began to slowly push his manhood into me, and then pull it almost out until the tip was just inside, and then repeated. I moaned with nearly every one of his thrusts. The withdrawal hurt more than the entry, and I desperately wanted it back in. The sounds it made were odd, and there was of course the smell, but I didn't mind those with the sensations I was getting.

"Do I feel good? "I asked.

"You're amazing," he said. "I promise you: stay with me like this and you will never want for anything."

"Just promise you'll take care of me."

"Always."

I felt something indescribable at that point: a relief and something kind of like hope.

"Does it feel good to you?" He asked between his breathing and thrusting.

I nodded. "It hurts a little, but is good. Keep going."

His pace increased, and my own hand found my small penis and rapidly stroked its hardness. When my release came, I spewed my load onto my large breasts that rolled with our motion. I stared in fascination as my seed slid over my nipple. Not long after I felt Gorski tense, and a moment later a torrent of warmth poured into me.

He told me he loved me--me, a servant! I felt...honored, and I believe that I did feel love.

Gorski's breathing slowed, and he let himself go soft inside of me before he pulled out. He lay beside me then. We didn't speak, but he took me in his arms and held me. I felt safe and warm in those arms. Things had changed, and there was at least some sense of hope...until the wooden door shattered inward with a terrible crack. All at once men in wool coats with rifles were yelling. I began screaming. Gorski struggled to get up off the cot and confront the intruders. They told us not to move, and had their long guns pointed at us.

"I demand to know the meaning of this," Doctor Gorski said. "How dare you do this!"

Pieter was there with his pistol aimed at Gorski. "Comrade Doctor," he said. "There have been rumors of degenerate behavior. The politburo finds this very disturbing. A man of your years and authority having relations with this...young nurse. Such a thing might not be seen as politically correct."

"You know very well that--"

"--I know," said Pieter. "Do not worry. You will continue your work. She is indeed proof of your brilliant success, and because of that I'll be taking her with me. This girl is the property of the people."

I clung to Gorski, but they pulled me away. Some of the men were shocked to see my secret, but not all of them. Not Pieter. I wasn't the only one after all.

"This woman is mine," shouted Gorski, and he tried to take me back, but was hit by a rifle butt. He fell on the wooden floor, and held his bleeding face.

"Do not be so dramatic," said Pieter. "You've made more than one servant, and you'll make more. You can fuck them when you need to. This one is too special for one man."

With that they made me dress in my uniform and gave me a thick wool coat to wear. A better quality one that what I was used to. I was crying uncontrollably, and felt tightness in my throat that threatened to seize the life from me. What were they going to do to me?

I looked at my first lover Gorski, and he looked at me with such a visage of dread not counting the blood from his broken nose. He tried to assure me that all would be well.

"I have many friends from the revolution," he said. "I will get you back. Please be strong for me."

I nodded, and they led me outside into the camp yard. A wagon was waiting for us by the entrance along with a motor car. I hadn't seen one in years. I was taken to the wagon, and it was then that I noticed the driver. The years had not been kind to Yuri. He seemed bigger, hairier, and more beastly than before. He knew it was me. I didn't think he'd be able to after so long and so many changes.

"So many years," he said. "You look so healthy and very pretty now. And you still owe me for the horse ride." He smiled at me.

I shivered in the cold.

Note: I hope you folks enjoyed this blast from the past. It's interesting to see where my imagination was going back then. Please rate the story if you like, and leave a comment if you so please. I love hearing from you folks. I wanted to get some version of part one back on the site for a while now. I'm not sure if I'll do anything else with it. Be safe and be cool out there. It's been nasty out here in San Diego County for a while now. The "hurricane" wasn't impressive. Not even that much wind. It was just a bunch of rain in the heat and humidity. I joked with people that it was raining sweat. It washed things off though, so there's that. Cheers!

12