The Lost Soul Pt. 03

Story Info
Mark begins to fall for Jane as their romance blosoms.
2.1k words
4.77
3.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept uneasily; my mind was a swirl of mixed emotions. Images of the tranny schoolgirl video Debbie sent me, were interacting with images of Jane. My cock was rock hard, and I ended up weeping into my pillow.

When I awoke, I felt more exhausted than when I went to bed. My clock glowed 5.23 am at me, and I knew more sleep was not forthcoming so I got up. I did an extra-long workout in the gym and after a long shower, I started to feel human again.

Around 10, Debbie left for New York.

"Just take it one step at a time," she told me.

I was almost afraid to go back into the house and be alone with Jane. The rest of the day I buried myself into work, it was good to be busy.

Around 6, Jane knocked on my door, "Sir, dinner is ready."

"Thank you, Jane, I'll be right there," I replied.

I felt a little awkward eating, with Jane standing off to the side waiting on me.

"Jane, please grab your dinner and join me," I ordered her.

She nodded, "Yes sir."

Jane busied herself making up her plate of food, before sitting down next to me.

We chatted casually, and as I finished my food I asked her, "After you have finished, why not get changed into something more comfortable and join me for the evening in the lounge."

She broke out into a wide smile, "Yes thank you, Sir."

"You can call me Mark," I reminded her.

I went off into the lounge and took a beer from the mini bar, and sat down in front of the TV. I was engrossed in my program when Jane walked in. She was dressed casually, but still oozed sex appeal, she had a white fluffy loose-fit sweater with a wide neck and one shoulder exposed. On her legs, she wore skin-tight black leggings and pink pop socks.

I offered her a drink, and she took a gin and tonic on the rocks. She was sitting in one of the armchairs, and after I sat back on the sofa, I tapped the cushion next to me. She blushed and joined me on the sofa.

There was a game show on the TV, and we had a laugh trying to answer the questions. After there was a film on, A Star is Born with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga.

As the film unfolded Jane curled up next to me, and I instinctively lift my arm and let her cuddle up to me. It was the first time since my wife left me that I had such intermate contact with another human being, and I had really missed the simple act of a cuddle watching a movie.

After the movie ended, I noticed she had fallen asleep on me. She looked so peaceful, but it had gotten late.

"Hey sleepy head, time for bed," I said gently, as I tried to wake her.

She opened her eyes and yawned, "What time is it?"

"A little after 11, come on let's get to bed," I informed her as tried to get her to get off of me.

She was reluctant to move, "Can we stay like this for 5 more minutes?"

I could not say no.

The silence was broken when Jane spoke, "Mark, can I sleep with you tonight, no sex, just share a bed?"

Devil and Angel on my shoulder appeared in my mind, they represented my conscience was going over the positives and negatives.

"She is sweet and innocent, she needs protecting," the angel said.

"She is ripe for the taking," the devil countered.

They argued for several moments when Jane looked up at me after I failed to respond.

I closed my eyes and banished them, and paused before replying softly, "OK."

She leapt out of my arms like a giddy schoolgirl, "Great, I'm meet you there in a few minutes."

Jane practically skipped out of the room.

I said to myself, "I hope you know what you are doing?"

By the time I had changed into my PJs and cleaned my teeth, Jane entered my room and she took my breath away. She wore a thigh-high black silk nightie, with and short matching robe.

"Do you want to pick your tongue off the floor, or do you want me to do it," she teased.

"Sorry," I said meekly averting my eyes.

"Don't be, I want to have that effect on you every day," She replied, walking to the left side of my king-size bed.

I pulled back the covers and climbed to the right side, even after my divorce I kept to the right-hand side of the bed.

Jane slipped off her robe and slid in next to me. I flicked the light off, and she nestled up to me. My cock betrayed me and twitched, but I overcome the urge to flip her over and have my way with her.

"Take it slow," I kept telling myself.

She turned her back to me, "Will you cuddle me please?"

I adjusted my cock in my shorts and moved up behind her.

"Thank you, Mark," she cooed, "And goodnight."

"Goodnight Jane, sleep well," I said, taking the aroma of her hair.

She caught me off guard, "In your arms how can I not."

She was soon gently snoring, and I just laid there and listened to her breath. I finally drifted off myself, falling into the most rested slumber I have had since Debbie created the real Jane.

She was soon gently snoring, and I just laid there and listened to her breath. I finally drifted off myself, falling into the most rested slumber I have had since Debbie created the real Jane.

I awoke and when I fully came too, I realised I was alone in bed. The bedroom door opened, and in walked Jane fully dressed in her work uniform.

"Good morning sir" she said cheerfully, "How did you sleep?"

"Jane, I think we are beyond sir now," I replied, "And I slept very well thank you."

Jane gave a little girly giggle as she put my morning coffee on the nightstand.

As she turned to leave, she paused when her eyes caught a glimpse of my morning wood tending the sheets.

She looked at me and gave a little wink and said, "Let me know if you need any help with that?"

I blushed, and she giggled again before leaving the room.

As I watched her arse sway out of the room in the tight skirt, my cock only become harder.

An hour later, after a cold shower I was dressed and in my office. I had an email from Debbie saying she would be returning next week to check in on Jane's progress. I also had an email from the office, there was a client due in this afternoon for a last-minute meeting, and Josh my MD asked if I could join them.

I fired an email back saying I'll be there. I went and found Jane; she was busy vacuuming the lounge.

"I've been called into the office this afternoon, could you be a doll and knock up an early lunch," I asked her.

"Right away boss," she replied in her eager-to-please manner, as she practically skipped off to the kitchen.

I went up to my room to get changed. In the walk-in wardrobe, my clothes were lined up along one wall and the other side was mostly empty except for the outfits my ex-wife Karen left behind. She had left all the uniforms she used to wear for me for sex. After I had dressed in my 3-piece suit and was lost in thought as I stared at the outfits. Between the memory of her wearing them, and the constant sight of Jane in her work uniform. My cock was in a constant state of arousal.

I did not hear Jane enter the wardrobe, and she coughed to get my attention.

"Lunch is served, and your car will be here at 12.30," she informed me.

As I turned to face her, her eyes were drawn to my crutch. The suit trousers were straining under the pressure of my cock.

"Fuck," I said trying to cover myself up.

Jane just shook her head, "I really would love to help you with that, I hate to see you suffer."

I just looked at her like a deer caught in some headlights.

Jane walked over to me, stopping directly in front. Our faces almost touched.

"I want you to love me, as I love you," she said, almost pleading, "Make me the woman, I want to be for you."

Our lips met, and time stood still and we melted into each other's arms. At that moment the fears I had about her age, and her cock slipped away as my tongue entered her mouth. She was the girl for me.

As my hands roamed her body, hers reached for my trapped cock. She cupped my shaft through my trousers, and I let out a long moan into her mouth.

Jane surprised me by breaking our embrace, panic hit me that I had overstepped the mark. But the sexy smile of lust on her face told me I could not have been more wrong.

She took my hand and led me out of the wardrobe to my bed. I was still in stunned silence as she worked my belt and trousers until they had pooled at my feet. She gently pushed me onto the bed and leaned over and took my aching shaft in her hand, and gently began to stroke it.

"I wish we had more time to explore each other, but you have your meeting, and I cannot let you go in such a state," she cooed, before wrapping her ruby-red lips around the head of my cock.

"Fuck," is all I could muster and my eyes closed and my head tilted back as I became lost in the rapture of her warm mouth on my yearning cock.

The tension of the last few days boiled in my balls, and within 30 seconds of her taking me into her mouth, I tensed and fired my issue into her. She swallowed the lot without pause.

I looked down at her as she was smiling as she licked the last of my seed for my piss slit.

"That was amazing," I told her when I had caught my breath.

She just smiled, "I'm all yours, body and soul."

Jane helped me up as I refastened my trousers. She was about to turn away as I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her in for another kiss. All reservations were gone as my tongue re-entered her mouth. I could taste the residue of my seed on her tongue, I did not care.

My heart had been taken by this young girl; she had taught me how to love again.

She pulled away from me, "You need to eat, the car will be here soon."

I looked at her almost pleading, but she smiled and said, "I'll still be here when you get back."

I gave her a quick kiss as she turned to leave. I swotted that perfect arse as she walked away.

As Jane reached the door she paused and turned to me looking serious, "Sir that is bordering on sexual harassment."

"Oh, and what is the punishment for that?" I asked playing along.

"Making good on your harassment," she said with a wink, before walking away.

I had trouble concentrating on my meeting, but I managed to get through it with a positive outcome.

In the car heading back home, I poured a tumbler of whiskey and kept turning it over in my hand. I had butterflies in my tummy like a love-struck teenager. This afternoon Jane destroyed any remaining resistance to us being properly together. I just hoped I would not freak out when I saw her naked for the first time.

As I entered the house, Jane greeted me. She was wearing a crimson full-length dress, with a split to the hip to show just enough leg. The V at the front plunged deep enough to display her modest bosom. Her hair framed her face, and her light makeup complemented her beauty.

Jane handed me a glass of wine, "I prepared us some dinner."

She looked nervous like I might have changed my mind, but looking at her just reinforced my attraction. I smiled and leaned in, gently kissing her on the lips.

"That sounds wonderful," I said smiling at her.