The Lost Ticket

Story Info
A random MF encounter leads to risky, kinky play on a train.
3.4k words
4.5
3.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is called The Lost Ticket.

It takes place in rural England, on the trains of the local railway, passing through little villages and rolling countryside in beautiful summer weather. I have been staring at the view and lost in my own daydreams and barely notice as the slow running little train pulls slowly into the next station... that is until the train stops and through the window my eyes meet those of a woman standing on the platform. She is wearing a simple black face mask, as many people do on the trains since the pandemic, so I can't see her face, but her eyes have a certain mischief and a cool Nordic beauty that draw me in... She holds my gaze for a second, something flashing behind her eyes, and then moves to the door to get onto the train...

You enter the same carriage I am sat in, wearing a short sun dress with an attractive swirl of colour up the side drawing attention to your figure. I notice your hands are hidden, clasped together in a pocket at the front of the dress. You are wearing simple white trainers with no stockings or socks, the bare skin of your legs creamy and smooth... You are not carrying a bag. Maybe you are carrying everything in the pocket of your dress and that is why you keep your hands there?

There are lots of empty seats in the carriage, but you sit down... slowly and carefully it seems to me... in the seat directly opposite me, legs slightly apart in a way that makes me want to look but also makes me feel that I should look away...

I shuffle slightly in my seat and go back to trying to look at the scenery from the window...

Rickety-clunk... Rickety-clunk... Rickety-clunk...

"Ngghh! Mmph!"

My ears prick up. The noise of the train going over a change in the track was expected as we rock gently back and forth in our seats... but that sounded like the unmistakable sound of moans of pleasure. Muffled, but distinctly coming from you as you seem to be pressing yourself into your seat... I can't help myself and have to look at you... letting my gaze drop down to the exposed skin of your inner thighs...

Wait!? Is that a tattoo or do you have something written on your inner thigh in black marker pen? It says: "LOOK" and there is the beginning of an arrow pointing up between your legs. I keep looking in sheer surprise, but then I'm shocked to see the hem of your dress slowly rising to reveal your luscious, dark pink pussy lips and the perfectly shaved landing strip of pubic hair above. I gasp and look up at you, feeling like I have been caught doing something wicked, only to find you watching me, your eyes both mischievous and pleading. You have been using your hands inside your dress pocket to pull up your skirt and expose your pussy to me.

Rickety-clunk... Rickety-clunk... Nnnnnnggghhh!

The train changes tracks at the junction and the vibrations make you groan in pleasure and rock your hips back and forth. This time our eyes are locked as you let out your moan, your eyes flickering slightly as you seem to be on the edge for a moment... then the motion of the train smooths out, your eyes flick open again almost in frustration, then look back at mine and flicker downwards... directing me.

You have repositioned yourself so that if I look down I can see not just your open pussy as your spread your legs wide, but the tell-tale glimpse of a black silicone butt plug nestled in your ass, the plug stretching you so that the soft brown skin around your ass hole is clearly visible as it tries to accommodate the plug.

I can feel my cock swelling and straining against my tight jeans, wishing I had worn something that would make my growing erection less obvious as it starts to bulge. I can see you gently humping the air with your pussy and rubbing the base of the plug against the fabric of the seat as you stare at my crotch and my obvious arousal.

The door at the far end of the carriage opens.

"Tickets please! Show all tickets please!"

There are a number of people further up the carriage, and only a few more in other rows near us, so it will take the conductor a little while to get to us here at the back, but I can tell you look momentarily alarmed. Your eyes find mine and have a curious panicked and pleading look, flickering down to your pussy and extending your leg to show off your body writing and the arrow pointing to your open pussy again: "LOOK"

I start to become flustered at the idea of being caught with you exposing yourself like this, but also curiously protective of you. I don't want you to get thrown off the train... I don't want this unexpected... kinky... encounter to end.

"Hhphhmm Nnngh" you mumble through your mask, although surely even a mask shouldn't muffle your words that much?

"I'm sorry, I can't understand what you are saying. Do you need help?" I manage to whisper conspiratorially, as I get my ticket out of my pocket.

"Hmmmphh Hmmphh" you are nodding at my ticket.

"You need help with your ticket, is it in your pocket?" I begin to reach over, our bodies closer to each other for the first time and suddenly drawn into a more intimate position, as I lean forward between your open legs.

You are shaking your head and flicking your gaze down to the writing on your thigh - "LOOK" - and humping your pussy at me.

"Your... your ticket is in your pussy?" I ask in a hushed voice, not believing the words coming out of my mouth.

"Mmm Hmm" you nod and lean back in the seat, presenting yourself to me right there on the train seats.

I can see your pussy is flushed and slightly open like it has been recently used or played with. I quickly decide what must be done and suck on my middle finger to add some saliva as lube before sliding it up inside you. You are hot and wet beyond even what I imagined, so obviously turned on that I am both shocked and instantly aroused, my cock straining at the seam of my jeans and an ache growing in my balls as I can't help but imagine how good it would feel to fuck you...

I can feel something... or potentially a number of things... up inside your sticky hole. Something round and hard, like a pebble? That doesn't feel like a ticket, but there is something in there that feels like a tiny piece of folded up card paper. I look at you as if to apologize as I push my finger deeper inside you and try to hook it around the piece of card, but you don't look like you want an apology. You look like you are enjoying having your pussy fingered deeply by a strange man on a train...

Suddenly I realise that I have no need to be bashful. You want this. You have made this happen. I'm going to take my pleasure of you just as you are taking yours of me.

I scoop out the wad of cardboard with a wet squelchy sound, my finger catching slightly on the side of your pussy on its way out and tugging you even wider open so that a little splash of juice gushes out. I'm slightly alarmed to see that it has a bright blue tinge! Unable to resist I run the finger of my other hand through the little trickle of blue pussy juice left on your skin and raise it to my mouth... it tastes fruity! Like a child's sweet!? Is that what else I felt inside you?

"Tickets please! Show all tickets please!"

The conductor is making his way slowly through the busier part of the carriage, but I'm suddenly reminded of the urgency of the task. I turn back to the little piece of cardboard in my hand, unfolding it and laying it out on the seat next to you... it is only about half the ticket... folded and creased and smeared with your pussy juice from being inside you. I wipe it clean as best I can and then turn my attentions back to your sticky hole.

Wasting no time I push two fingers up inside you, stretching your pussy hole open more than before, but you easily accept them in your highly aroused state, the soft pillowy walls of your pussy soaking wet with your juices as they start to flow freely in response to my touch. I find the hard, sticky, pebble like object and curl my two fingers around it, pressing up against the upper wall of your pussy where it meets your bladder, just rubbing it against your G-spot.

"mmMMMMmmm!" Your moan in response confirms my suspicions that if I were to continue to work that spot, circling it inside you with my two fingers pressing firmly but gently against you, then pulling out quickly would make your squirt like a fountain.

Not now though. We don't have time for that. Instead, I scoop out the object and hold it up in front of our faces so we can both see it. A sticky boiled sweet, bright blue in colour but dripping with your cream and juice. My eyebrow raises, asking the unspoken question of why you are putting food items and train tickets inside yourself like this? But you also see a naughty, but not unkind, smile on my face before I pop the sweet into my mouth.

The taste is delicious, sweet and salty, heady almost with the taste of your heavily aroused pussy. It is obvious you have been playing recently and have had the sweet inside you for some time. Your scent and taste fill my senses and my hormones kick into overdrive in response, letting out a low guttural moan that causes a couple of people nearby to tun their heads slightly at the sound.

I catch myself and get back to the task at hand. We still only have half a ticket, but at least there is one less object in your pussy to navigate now. I slide my fingers back inside you, rotating them around to probe the swells and curves of your pussy to try and find where a piece of ticket might be hiding...

Nothing yet... I'm going to have to probe deeper, pushing my fingers up inside you until you let out a higher pitched muffled whine, for a moment I worry I have hurt you but then I feel you push down on my fingers nearly impaling yourself as you grind against me. I've never felt such wanton lust before, it's like you want your pussy to be used and abused...

Wait! What's that? Something pressed flat against the very back of your pussy, I can only... just... reach it... with my fingertip... You press down hard again and squeal and whine through your mask as you help me to reach to the very deepest part of your pussy... The piece of ticket is in my fingers, but your convulsing orgasm is making it difficult to hold on to! Yes.... you are having a quiet, trembling orgasm that seems to be going on and on and on...

"Tickets and passes please! Please have all tickets ready for inspection!"

The conductor is approaching our section of the carriage, there are not many people between him and us now. I spread out the new piece of ticket next to the half already on the seat. There is still one piece missing...

Before I even look up at you, you have turned around and knelt up on the seat facing the other way, you can probably see the conductor now and the faces of the people who have turned bac to see what the moaning and groaning is about. You have lifted up your skirt again and the spread of your legs makes the butt plug stick out just proud of your tightly stretched rim. Your ass cheeks are so beautifully curved I wish I had time to worship your ass properly, but I quickly understand the situation and lower my hand between your legs from behind.

"Try and relax now, that's a good girl..."

I whisper in your ear as I take the base of the plug in my hand and start to gently but firmly pull it out, not tugging and teasing but one slow motion that stretches you around the widest point of the plug for just longer than is necessary as I enjoy the view of your amazing ass stretching open. I want to taste it and fuck it. I know that immediately, but despite my growing arousal the urgency is not to fill your ass but to find whatever it is hiding!

POP! The plug comes free into my hand, warm and wet from your insides and the lube you used to put it in. It is a good-sized plug, you are clearly no first timer, and your ass is now open and pink and inviting! Slipping the still warm and slightly messy plug into my jacket pocket, I then use one hand to pull your ass cheek aside, keeping you wide open as I slide two fingers, easy enough thanks to the size of the plug you were using, up inside your ass to swirl around in search of the last piece of ticket.

You are moaning quietly but constantly now and bouncing up and down slightly on your knees as my fingers push inside you, encouraging me deeper... I can feel something, but it feels like the knotted end of a condom, not the folded piece of paper I was expecting to find. I start to tug on the rubber ring and feel it resist as your ass muscles tense around it. I swear for a moment you are making it difficult for me and enjoying the sensation of your ass muscles clenching and holding on to its hidden secrets. Then you seem to breathe out and release, the rubber coming free and letting me slowly pull it out...

"NNNnngghhh!" I swear you are being deliberately louder now as you poke your head up over the back of the seats and watch as the conductor makes his way towards us...

There is something inside the condom, but I don't examine it too closely now, slipping the warm, lubed up package into my back pocket before sliding my fingers back up inside your ass to desperately search for the missing piece of ticket! I am having to be a bit less careful now, swirling my fingers around quickly and opening you up so I can feel around for the ticket...

Yes! There it is, I can feel it wadded up and caught behind your sphincter, making me push against your muscles as they try and contract around my fingers as I curly them around and start to pull the piece of paper out. Your ass feels remarkably clean, like you have recently flushed yourself with enemas, but there is no mistaking that this piece of ticket has been inside you. I lay it out next to the other pieces, finally a complete... if not intact... ticket. You slump down into the seat opposite me and close your legs quickly as the conductor appears at our seats with a very cross look on his face.

"Can I see your tickets please?"

I can feel how red and flushed my face is as I struggle to remember which pocket my ticket is in, almost reaching into the pocket with your butt plug, before correcting myself.

"Here you are." I try and say pleasantly, as I had over my ticket.

"And you miss?" The conductor enquires, his attitude toward us clearly hostile and disapproving as he stamps my ticket and hands it back to me but looking at you.

You look up at him from behind your mask and then flick your eyes down toward the ruined ticket on the seat next to you.

"And what has happened to that, exactly?" he asks with a raised eyebrow and a sneer on his face.

"Errrmmm... my friend had an accident with her ticket. But as you can see it is... or would have been... valid for today."

The date is still just about visible beneath the smudges of lube and pussy juice and sticky blue sugar residue. The conductor looks at it with obvious distaste.

"I don't think that is going to go through the ticket reader, Miss. Perhaps it is better if you both get off at the next station? There's no ticket barrier there, and besides..." he glances back up the carriage towards our fellow passengers "...there have been some complaints about the noise."

With a final furrow of his brow the conductor moves off through the compartment door and on down the train, his voice fading as he makes his way into the next carriage, calling for tickets and carrying on with his business.

"Well, that was a close call!" I whisper to you conspiratorially, a wicked grin on my face as I look at you across the seat. We are complicit now; I have been drawn into your game. The question is will you be drawn into mine?

"Hmmph Mmph..."

I reach up to your face and carefully pull the black face mask down. Just as I thought, you have a ball gag in your mouth, shiny and red, and wet with your drool. The gag and straps were hidden by the combination of the mask and your hair, I can see where it must be fastened behind your head, but I don't unfasten it. I gently wipe your drool from your lips and chin with my thumb, lingering over your bottom lip, letting you feel the gentle pressure of my touch.... and then I replace the mask, stroking your face as I do.

"Aren't you going to pick up your ticket?" I ask with a wry tone, knowing you can't answer properly.

"Mmm mmm" You shrug and shake your head once, moving your hands inside your dress pocket so that your wrist is revealed. Just as I had begun to suspect, there is the shiny silver metal of a pair of handcuffs. Your eyes seem alight with mischief now, as you flicker your eye lashes and look at me half pleadingly half mockingly.

"Oh, you can't? That's a shame... Here maybe I can help you"

I reach into my back pocket to find the tied-up condom I pulled from your ass. Yes, that was what I had felt inside. The key to the handcuffs. I break the rubber and take out the key in my left hand, holding it so you can see it as I move to sit next to you on your left, shielding you slightly from view.

I reach my right arm around you, as if we were a couple sitting together, and take your right wrist in my hand, running my fingers down into yours so that they intertwine inside your dress pocket. I reach inside your pocket with my left hand, quickly finding the keyhole...

"Ready?" I ask, turning to look at you, your masked face turning to me in return. Our faces just inches apart now, our gazes locked, studying each other's gaze for confirmation of our mutual desire...

*CLICK*

I turn the key and free your left wrist... but my right hand holds yours firmly in place.

Still holding your gaze, I take the cuff on your right wrist and *CLICK* lock it back into place. Your breath is coming quicker now, and I can see your chest heaving, your eyes locked onto mine, not looking away. This is what you wanted isn't it. This is what you fantasised about happening...

*CLICK*

I fasten the second cuff around my own right wrist, binding our hands and wrists together inside the pocket of your dress. Pulling you tight to my side I stand us both up together, just as the train starts to slow as it approaches the next little village station, verdant trees and a quaint country lane coming into view beyond the platform.

The wicked gleam in your eye reveals the smile that must be under your mask, as the door opens, and we step out together into the summer sun.

"Would you like to come with me for a walk in the woods? I'm sure we could have some fun together..."