The Lost Valkyrie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of being kicked, he grabbed Hildi's ankle, spinning round to lift her from the floor and fling her in Helga's direction while Rune pounded powerlessly against his back, unable to use any leverage against him.

The fight was over. For those keeping track at home, that's Asger: 3, Valkyries: 0.

Walking over to a nearby table, still carrying the wildly struggling Rune, the brute used his free arm to clear the trays of food and horns of ale out of his way.

"We're gonna fuck right here, girl," he told her as the men at that table stood up in haste, shouting as they were covered in the spilled food and drink, but not daring to interfere.

"Put me DOWN," he heard Rune demand. And he planned to. Down on top of the table on her back in fucking position. Asger wasn't one to take a girl from behind, often. He liked to look into her eyes.

But before the man could explain this plan to Rune, he felt a growing heat coming from her. Looking over, Asger saw the Valkyrie's angelic glow getting brighter and brighter, her eyes closed as she did... something. Something he'd never seen before.

Whatever it was, it was hot and powerful. And it made Asger nervous.

"Hey... what are you doing, girl?"

The man got no answer. All at once, a bolt of white, heated fury erupted from the young woman's hand, flashing right into Asger's ASS, burning through his pants and into his FLESH.

Now it was his turn to shriek, and shriek he did, the pain excruciating. Asger dropped his captive and grabbed his badly burned butt, hopping around the feast hall yelping.

He saw the Valkyrie look over at her friends, Helga and Hildi, the pair of them not moving. They might be dead, for all Asger knew. He could see Rune thought so, too, and she was still glowing white hot in fury. He knew what was going to happen as she lifted her hand once more, the bolt lighting the entire hall brilliantly as it flashed out into the warrior's chest, sending him flying into the air and against the opposite wall.

All the wind rushed out of his body as he hit, and Asger could feel the wood breaking under his bulk before he slid to the floor. He was badly injured, but the mightiest warrior of Valhalla wasn't that easily defeated. He got to his feet, slowly, and grabbed a shield and blade off the wall near him. Let the little witch see if her light blasts could hurt him through a stout Viking shield!

And she'd better hope they could. Asger had finally forgotten about fucking Rune. Now he was going to KILL her. Remember: bully, yes. Coward, NO.

But it wasn't going to happen. As he started lumbering towards Rune, every remaining Valkyrie in the hall appeared in front of the man, armed with shield and spear and ready to defend their young sister.

Half in disbelief, Asger demanded they move out of his way. "You bitches move, or I'll make you pay dearly. You know I will."

The girls' only response was to prepare to fight, their spears bristling out in front of them, their shields interlocked behind. Attacking the group head-on would be suicide, and even Asger could see it.

He called out, "Allfather, do you still rule in Valhalla? What is this rebellion? Are the Valkyries not here to serve us, your chosen warriors?"

Odin would surely put these mutinous bitches in their place, he n thought.

Or maybe not! The brute felt unease as he heard Odin's laugh, loud and clear in the suddenly silent hall, in response to him.

"If the mightiest warrior of Valhalla cannot talk a maiden into his bed, he is free to haul her over his shoulder and take her to his bed. So it has always been. But if he cannot haul her to his bed, what does he expect that I should do about it?"

"But.. my Lord..." Asger began, sputtering, his heart sinking and the first real fear settling on his heart. This was how mighty warriors were unseated from the top of the heap.

"It looks like my Valkyries have had enough of you, Lord Asger. And maybe it's time we stopped all this hauling off, anyway. The warriors of Valhalla should be more... noble, don't you think? After all, the demons regularly rape their victims. If we are no better than they are, what are we?"

Now Asger's face turned red, in both fury and shame. "My Lord, you shame me in front of the whole court only for taking what has always been my right."

"It is YOU who have shamed this court!" Odin declared. "And I have allowed it far too long."

Asger could only watch as the Allfather turned to the other warriors on his dais. "Remove that man from the feast hall. Let him eat with the kitchen servants from henceforth, as a cautionary tale for all my warriors."

Asger's face fell, his defeat complete. He was finished.

As he was escorted from the hall, Asger heard Odin call out again, "And let a new entry be made in the Book of Battles: that the Valkyrie Rune defeated the Warrior Asger, and so became the mightiest warrior in Valhalla!"

The crowd of warriors roared its approval and pounded the tables as the doors closed behind him.

12