The Lost Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The dishes, please. You know how much I hate doing those." Bilal turned to the sink quickly. Dishes were an easy chore, and he could use this time to think. He was wrong about that, though.

He heard a small squeak and a clank behind him and turned to look. Lani had a small folding chair she had placed in behind him and was settling herself into it, smiling. This was new.

"You don't trust me to do the dishes properly without supervision?" he asked.

"Please pay attention to the dishes, and not to me."

He did as he was bidden, but it felt very strange her being there. A few times she would make little sounds in her throat like you would to get someone's attention, and he nearly looked at her the first time. She very sharply said "eyes forward!" when he was halfway turned, and he snapped his eyes back to the sink quickly. Lani made those sounds a few more times, and he just knew she was testing to see if he would keep his eyes off of her, or follow her cues for his attention.

Bilal kept his eyes off of her each time, and after the third, he thought he heard her whisper "good boy," but he couldn't be sure.

After the dishes, she asked him to go to the living room to clean and organize the bookshelves and tv stand. The little folding chair made a small clang as she plopped it into the middle of the room, and a small creak when she settled into it with a smile. "Are you looking where you shouldn't be?", she asked him with a raised eyebrow. He sighed and turned to the shelves to begin.

Right away he saw that the books were not really in order. Close, but not quite, so he started shuffling them about, eyes fixed away from her. He needed a dusting cloth, he noticed. "May I look in your direction a moment, Lani?"

"Absolutely not," was her quick reply. "Why would you need to?"

"I need to get a cloth to clean up this area, and need to get past you."

"Looks like that is your problem," he could tell her smile was big just from the sound of her. His eyes shifted side to side, thinking. If he didn't bother with the cloth it wouldn't be a good effort, and he knew she wouldn't like that.

Still facing the wall, he moved sideways, then turned to face the next wall. Working his way past the front of the couch he found Lani had set up her little chair there, and he bumped into her. There wasn't enough room for him to pass between her and the couch, and when he nudged her again she didn't budge. She wasn't going to help him. He felt his shoulders drop with the sigh, and he stepped up onto the couch to get around her, still facing the wall.

Lani didn't even try to conceal her amusement this time. The trip back to the shelf was quicker but just as frustrating. He reminded himself he would pay his debt with good grace and started in with the work again.

At one point, when he was on his knees and bent low working on the bottom shelf, he became aware that her breathing was changed. Louder for one, and irregular. Bilal kept working, but more quietly, straining to hear better. He knew not to look, but if she were in distress he would have to, right?

Listening closely, he could hear other sounds. The soft rustling of her dress material, and a very quiet wet sound. He froze in place, his face heating up. If he didn't know better he would think she was touching herself. He started to turn again to look instinctively and just barely stopped himself. He could hear Lani freeze in place herself, her breath catching in surprise that he almost looked at her.

"I thought we went through this, Bilal!" Lani said sharply.

"We did. We did. It's just I was thinking you might not be ok."

"Why" Lani began with an amused tone, "would you ever think that?"

"Your breathing seemed strained. Anyway, my mistake if you are fine then I will keep going."

"Mhm. You will. You are spending too much time listening to what is not your business, and not enough time dusting."

Bilal tried to focus on the work, but he could not block out the sounds she was making. He still couldn't be sure what she was doing behind him, but she sounded so good. He was consumed by images of her fingers reaching below the hem of her skirt, her eyes half-lidded, and her breathing erratic from arousal. His imagination coupled with the sounds she was making was heating him up. His frustration at not being able to see her, to know just what she was up to, was driving him crazy. He let out a growl that he couldn't stop.

"Something the matter?" He slowed down in his work and wondered for a moment if she would relent and let him look at her, but after just a moment he knew she would not.

"Nothing, Lani. It's nothing."

A few more minutes passed with him working in silence. "What," she asked, "were you thinking?"

"Pardon?"

"When you were growling. What was that thought?"

"I keep hearing you behind me and don't know what you are doing. I can, um, FEEL you there. I just wanted to look and see what it was you are doing."

"You really want to know?"

"Yes."

"What if I don't want to tell you?" Bilal growled again in frustration. Her laugh sounded so good, he just wished it wasn't directed at him.

He kept working with the intention of letting this go, but Lani didn't let up. "How badly do you want to know? Would you add a day on to your debt?" Bilal almost immediately said no but hesitated half a second, and she went on. "What if I told you that you would really like what you saw?"

"Yes," he said, surprising himself. "Yes, I would add a day if I could see you."

"Well then, you will get to see, but on my terms. Agreed? That means not doing anything except looking at what I do."

"Yes, I can do that."

"Then come with me. Not in here."

She was already standing when he turned, her dress looking as it always had. Could he be wrong about her? Maybe she wasn't doing anything interesting at all and he just signed up for another day for nothing. That thought deflated him, and at that moment, he realized just how much he wanted to see Lani naked.

He followed her into his own room. She pointed at the bed and he sat there while she left the room a moment. She returned quickly with a bath towel and a small rectangular box. "Lay back," she told him, and he did. "Arms at your sides."

She folded the towel once lengthwise, so it was long and not too wide. She lay it over his chest and the ends just reached the edges of his single bed. "This will make sure you don't forget that you are not to touch."

He wasn't sure a towel was going to stop much, but if she was sitting across from him then he wouldn't be able to reach her anyway. And then she surprised him again. Instead of sitting across the room, she put one knee on the towel right next to his wrist, then swung her other leg over his head to come down on the other side. She settled her weight on his chest, her knees and the towel locking his arms in place tightly. She shifted and squirmed above him, getting herself settled and comfortable, then she leaned forward to lay on him, knees still pinning him under the towel.

When she lay like this her short dress rode up, and he could see clearly that she had no panties on. The pain in his groin let him know just how hard he was, and he shifted his hips to try and get it in a better position. "Are you uncomfortable?" Lani asked.

"Umm. A little," he admitted. "But it's not too bad."

She moved a bit more, and her knees put even more pressure in on his sides. He took a deep breath, or tried to, and realized that he would not be getting out without a lot of effort. "How about now?" she asked sweetly. "Is that better or worse?"

"A little more uncomfortable."

"Perfect." He could hear her grin.

She then shifted and settled on him again. Her head resting on his knee and facing the wall, and her raised hem just covering her ass, but he could see the lips of her sex clearly, and his groin ached anew. Her arm came between their two bodies, reaching through her own legs and she touched herself just in the way he imagined she was doing.

She let out a long sigh, not needing to hide her own breathing anymore, and her fingers played slowly. Petting and circling, and clearly taking her time. Bilal felt his breath trying to quicken with his arousal, but her weight on him kept him from breathing too deep, driving home just how much this was Lani's show.

He shifted his hips again trying to relieve some of that pressure in his jeans. When he moved so did she, her chest now resting on his bulge, and he froze there.

"Mmmmm. Like what you see Bilal?" she said so softly he could barely hear with her facing away. She scratched with her nail playfully at his bulge, and his hips couldn't help but move.

"God yes," Bilal breathed. She rubbed against his hardness through his jeans, pressing down on it with her chest and moving side to side while she played with her pussy.

She was so wet, a small trail of her juices running down her leg. Her fingers slick, and he could hear clearly that wet sound again. His mouth went dry, and that growl came from him again. Lani laughed at him again. "Now why are you growling? I am giving you exactly what you wanted."

"I couldn't help it. I am just so turned on."

"Well if you weren't turned on then I would be very upset. Do you want me to stop? I will stop if it is making you too uncomfortable."

"No! I mean, no, I don't want you to stop. Please. I guess I didn't realize what I was getting myself into with the no touching."

"Are you sure you want me to keep going?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"Well then, the no touching rule stays."

With that, she raised herself up and tucked the back of her skirt under herself, and with that thin piece of material between her and Bilal, she sat on his face. "See? It's so easy to listen to my rules, isn't it? So easy to touch nothing." She was shifting above him and doing something. Grabbing the small box, that was it, and his thought was confirmed when the now empty box landed next to his head, and she lifted her weight off of his face. All he could think about was how close he was to her, just that thin dress material between them.

Looking up at her he could see more and more of her, her ass then her back, as the dress was pulled over her head in one motion to fall beside his head with the box.

"Wow," was all he could say, and she looked over her shoulder at him and smiled down.

"Thank you."

Then she lay on him just as she had before, knees gripping him. When her fingers appeared between her legs this time, she was holding a sex toy. She touched the tip of it to herself, even wetter now than before, and ran it through her juices slowly. Even more juices ran down her legs now, he could see, and it made his mouth water.

He couldn't take his eyes off of her hand as it guided the toy around to her slit and pressed it there. She pressed down hard on his bulge again with her cheek, letting out a louder moan. Her lips seemed to open slowly and swallow the dildo inside, his eyes glued to it.

Soft wet lips, swollen with her lust, taking that toy inside her and she moved it back and forth slowly. Then Bilal heard it buzz as she turned on the power to the toy she had chosen. He heard her gasp then and breath out raggedly. He couldn't see her but he imagined her eyes were rolled up and half-lidded from that sound she made, and then she relaxed down into him.

Bilal watched enthralled as her pussy clenched on the toy, and her hand guided it to all the places she needed to feel it. Her breathing changed to a pant, her body curling in on itself, and he suddenly felt even more pressure on his cock. She had her teeth on his cock from the outside of his jeans, clamped onto him as she worked herself up. It didn't hurt, but she wasn't gentle either. She was just giving in to what she wanted at that moment, lost in her thoughts, and continued to moan louder. He wished he could move, that he could touch her. He imagined being able to open his zipper right now, with her mouth so close to his cock, but his hands remained locked to his sides. His hips lifted into her toothy grip with that thought, and he growled again, arms tugging at his bonds.

Right then Lani shuddered and Bilal knew she was cumming. He watched her in fascination, trying to see around her hand that was partially blocking his view of her pussy and the vibrator. Her bite intensified on him through his clothing. Bilal groaned, his back arching from the bed, lifting Lani with him as the last of her orgasm subsided. Lani switched off the toy but didn't slide it out of herself.

Lani shifted a little and then settled down on him to rest, her knees still tight to him on top of the towel. He waited patiently for her breathing to slow, mouth still watering at the sight of her just out of reach. He could see her still twitching around the toy, her pussy clenching on it in what seemed like aftershocks of her orgasm. Bilal let out a long sigh of longing and licked his lips. He tried to lift his head from the bed, but with his shoulders stuck down he couldn't lift it very far at all, and he let out a moan of frustration.

"Are you still ok back there?" Lani asked.

"Oh yes," Bilal said immediately. "I am doing fantastic."

"You sounded for a moment like you were uncomfortable."

"Does sexual frustration count?" He laughed, squirming more.

"It definitely counts for something." Her laugh was relaxed and playful. "There are ways to get rid of that, you know. Wouldn't it be so nice if I got up off of you and left you alone so you could take care of that frustration by yourself?"

"It wouldn't be my first choice."

Lani wiggled on top of him, her voice practically cooing. "What would be your first choice? What is it you want?"

"I want to feel you," Bilal breathed.

"Feel me how?"

"Anyway, I just want to feel you."

"Soooo...can I pick?" Lani asked slowly.

"Yes."

And now she laughed again, but it wasn't as playful as before. "Well then, I will allow it, but this will be on my terms again. You can feel me, but only as I choose, you don't get to touch me, I touch you and that is how you will feel me."

"Ok Lani, yes. Please let me feel."

And with that Lani sat up a little and slid the toy from herself and tossed it onto the bed. Her fingers stroked her lips gathering some of her juices, and then turned to look over her shoulder. "Don't move a muscle," she admonished, and he knew she was serious.

Her wet fingers touched him all over his nose and she smiled. "Something to help keep you focused," was all she said. Then she took her dress and placed it over his eyes. Apparently looking meant no touching, and touching meant no more looking. At that moment he was lost in the smell of her juices, and the feel of her weight on him.

He felt her hands press on to him, leaning into him hard and they slid down to his jeans, her fingers at his zipper opening them. He froze in place letting do as she wanted, so very excited to feel this. He felt so ready to cum.

Her fingers drew him out carefully, and they were soft and light on him. She blew a cool breeze over his skin, and his cock twitched on its own, and she giggled.

Then he felt her tongue on his cock. He sighed under her dress and melted into the mattress, relaxing under her at the thought of a nice blow job and a big cum. Her tongue trailed up and down his cock so light and slow, exploring and teasing. He was already turned on before from watching her play with herself, and now that feeling was growing. But still, Lani seemed in no hurry, and Bilal waited and enjoyed her attention.

It wasn't long until Bilal wanted more. Lani was sure taking her time getting to the good stuff. This felt amazing, but he would never be able to cum from so light a touch. "Please Lani, can you lick me harder?"

For a moment nothing new happened, but a few seconds later the feeling of her tongue was cut in half. It was such a light touch, her breath tickling him, but this was even worse than a moment ago.

"No, please, not like that. I really need to feel you harder." He didn't think it was possible, but her touch became even lighter! Such a light feather stroke of her tongue and it was driving him crazy. Suddenly it dawned on him that she did it on purpose. The more he asked for something, the more she was going to do things her own way. It was so hard to do, but he fought to keep from asking her to go harder again, instead, he writhed and moaned softly under her. It was such sweet torture, and all he could think about was release.

It took a few minutes, but she eventually returned to the amount of pressure she started with, and then bit by bit her licks got more intense. Every touch of her tongue felt so good but left him wanting more. He couldn't ask for her to change what she was doing but he was going crazy with the gentle touches, and his hips rose up on their own, lifting towards her mouth. Instead of the wet warm feeling he was looking for he instead was met with the feeling of her teeth on his cock stopping him in his tracks. Sucking in a breath through his teeth Bilal stopped trying to move and lay still again, and his growl this time was so filled with frustration it was almost a whimper.

And right at that moment, everything changed. Her lips covered the head of his cock and she slowly took him in. Tongue swirling around him, over his slit, and she took him as deep inside her mouth as she could. Bilal let out a loud moan at the same time that Lani let out a small one, and his body relaxed under hers.

Bilal had never had a blow job like this one. Her mouth was warm and soft and wet, but what was different was that Lani was barely putting any pressure on him at all with her mouth. There was no sucking at all, and aside from her lips, there was hardly any contact. Lani's tongue and the roof of her mouth slid along his skin, and she just enveloped him gently as her lips slowly slid up and down his shaft.

He relaxed into her ministrations, closing his eyes to just feel the wet warmth enveloping him. His cock was so hard that it hurt. Bilal's eyes closed under the dress and he lost himself to the feel of her, and the smell she left him with. "God yes, Lani. You feel so good, baby." She moaned at his words and sucked harder, her hands pressing on his thighs, opening them wider. One of her hands slipped between his legs and her fingers lightly stroked the skin of his sack, and she sucked hard and moaned on to him at the exact same time her fingers touched him.

Bilal gasped again and his back arched, raising his hips, and he couldn't stop it. His cock pressed deeper into Lani's mouth, surprising her. She recovered quickly though, her hands both moved away from his balls and her nails dug into the inside of his thighs. Hard. "I am sorry," Bilal said quickly with a yelp. "I didn't mean to, it won't happen again." She definitely giggled this time.

Lani's hand went back to his balls and massaged them, her mouth moving on his cock harder, faster. She moaned and so did Bilal, and then the dress over his face came down on him heavily. No, not the dress, it was her weight settling on him.

Her hips moving, and he knew she was grinding against him, rubbing herself on the dress, on his face beneath it. Lani let his cock slip out of her mouth but her pussy still ground itself against him. "Are you ready to cum, Bilal?"

Bilal tried as best as he could to make his muffled voice sound like a yes. Lani didn't giggle this time, she laughed out loud. Her pussy pressed against that dress over him even harder, moving faster, and her mouth took his cock inside again hungrily.

Bilal was ready to cum, and Lani seemed to be giving that to him. He moved his lips against her dress shrouded pussy, letting his own hips rock slightly. He was so close to the edge already that he was cumming before he knew it. Lani's lips closed over him, taking him as deep into her mouth as she could, and sucked every drop from him. Her mouth didn't stop, didn't let up, and the feeling of her right after his release was almost too much. Bilal squirmed and thrashed under her, and cried out so loudly unto her pussy, the sensation like an overload in his brain.