The Lost Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she went still over him, her weight still pressing on him. A spreading warmth and wetness moved across Bilal's face, and he knew that Lani had cum on him again. He was lost in the warmth and the wetness and the aroma of her, and the glow of his own orgasm, and he kissed her over and over through the wet material of the dress.

Lani sighed and giggled, seeming to be enjoying the kisses. She seemed to be breathing as hard as he was, and her hands stroked his thighs as she started to relax. Bilal had no choice but to relax as he was still pinned under her. He said nothing, just let her have the time she wanted before moving, softly kissing her thighs through the dress.

Lani eventually rose from on top of him and stood up next to the bed, and Bilal could move from under the towel and dress. When he could see the room, she was smiling down at him, still naked, and he took her in slowly with a big smile of his own.

"What are you thinking?" Lani asked him.

"I am wondering if all this means I will get the chance to fuck you, too," Bilal said slowly.

Lani laughed at him and patted his cheek. "You are so cute. Not a chance. At least not this week." Bilal looked confused by that. "I will tell you what, Bilal. I am going to plan another game night, we will have it here this time. If you want to have a chance to fuck me, then you need to play better."

Bilal perked right up. "I can for sure beat you at trivia! Maybe not every time, but I am good enough to, you will see."

Lani patted his cheek again. Again! "So cute. Who said it was going to be trivia?"

"Well, what will we play?"

Lani just smiled and turned to walk away. "Be ready for anything, would be my advice. You know the stakes. In the meantime, you still owe me for a little while longer. Let's go, slave. I need my back washed."