All Comments on 'The Lostmoon Chronicles Ch. 01'

by Aersnow96

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Excellent start. I wholly agree with your statement concerning the way to start this story. Set the story line, introduce the characters and off and running. I hope this is a story that includes sex and not sex looking for a story. I have faith that you will use your writing ability to keep me on the edge of my seat and wondering what will happen next. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really love the beginning. This has such a promising beginning and I am hoping it continues into something incredible. I really enjoyed Winters Embrace but it never continued which I understand does happen for a multitude of reasons. Please take this at least 1 or 2 more chapters before you decide if you want to end it. Sometimes it takes a couple of chapters to catch on and sometimes it catches on but lacks comments but I believe in your talent so please give it a try. Either way I want to thank you for taking the time and effort to write and post your stories. It is a talent I lack completely and I really believe that things like being any type of creative individual whether an author, musician, storyteller, etc is a gift and it is something I wish I was capable of. Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous