All Comments on 'The Lottery'

by Salirophilia

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need to pay closer attention to details. In one paragraph you said Eve had her tubes tied and then in the next one you talked about her missing her pill and having a fertile womb. Didn’t hurt the story much but you need to watch out for that in the future

Tom MandyTom Mandyalmost 3 years ago

Certainly a lot less depressing (and more horny) than the Shirley Jackson story of the same name!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

Silly setup - but, HOT outcome!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awful

HumiliationIncHumiliationIncalmost 3 years ago

Love it! The messy humiliation, the cocks hardened in pure wish fulfillment, the forced stripping, the lewd taboo outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How about a paintball story or a relook at the old I Love Lucy episode of stomping grapes?

J & S

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Tom Mandy- Agreed. I immediately thought of the Shirley Jackson story, and wondered if this was going down the erotic horror route!

PassionateCelinePassionateCelinealmost 3 years ago

Purely a fantastic story!!!! Love the idea of a son impregnating his mother. And perhaps the same of a dad impregnating his daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Strangely good story, spoiled by the addition of the incestuous pregnancies. Fantasy is fun, but risking deformed or worse infants is just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol, this was a fun take on a classic! I enjoyed it.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years ago

Hey, Anon, let me get this straight... You can accept that a town could hold a Fertility Lottery where everyone in the town fucks a family tied to a scaffold in the town square (which would NEVER happen in real life, anywhere!), but you can't accept that a child born from incest could be born healthy (which actually can and does happen in real life)? All special needs and handicapped kids aren't the result of incest and all kids born into incest aren't horribly deformed or insane. And besides all that, this is fantasy. That's like believing that unicorns are real, but not believing they cold have golden dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boy they’re sure in a sticky situation ! Somebody pass me the Melba toast and some Honey Nut Cheerios , looks like some clam bake and sausage meatballs for dinner !

!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Messy and hot!

wamba_gurthwamba_gurth10 months ago

Nice twist on the Shirley Jackson story -- even used some of the same names and at least one bit of dialog. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous