The Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Ted was fulfilling every father's forbidden fantasy: fucking his daughter. The fact that they were both covered in mess and watched by an audience of hundreds only heightened the excitement. "Oh, daddy, fuck me! Fuck me harder, daddy!" bellowed Mandy. "Fuck your baby girl's pussy!" She's become quite the screamer, Ted thought to himself. Even louder than her mother.

Ted fucked his daughter deeply. Her feet, still in their patent leather shoes and soiled knee-socks, rested on his shoulders as he bred her with the same penis that had once conceived her. "Oh, daddy, I'm cumming! Your big, thick cock is making your little girl cum!" Mandy shouted. Ted could feel that she was indeed cumming, and that pushed him over the edge. Mandy's quivering pussy was flooded with another batch of the same semen that had been used to make her. When they were done, father and daughter lay together and cuddled tightly, comforting each other after the events of the day.

The Dunbars spent several minutes on the ground, catching their breaths and caressing each other. The paste coating gave each a sort of grimy look, as though their appearance were required to reflect the dirtiness of their actions. As they looked out from the stage, they noticed that many of the villagers had been turned on by the show they put on, and, despite their earlier exertions, begun to openly masturbate or fuck while watching them.

"That. Was. Spectacular!" the mayor shouted from his microphone. "I don't think I've seen such a show! That was even better than when Meredith O'Malley was covered in chocolate and gave her brother-in-law a blowjob at the lottery three years ago. Folks, let's hear it for the Dunbars. This year's lottery winners!"

After the applause died down, the crowd began to disperse, with the exception of a few couples still finishing up. The Dunbars tried to get dressed. Jake and Ted managed to find their briefs, but the rest of their clothing had been destroyed. Eve was still wearing what was left of her shirt, and managed to find her panties. Mandy still had her skirt, but her panties were nowhere to be found. Presumably, some lucky villager had taken as a souvenir. She was the only one not barefoot, but she was topless and commando. Holding hands, the family walked home. The lottery was a great way for the community to come together, and for this family, it had brought them closer than they could ever have imagined.

* * *

The next morning, the Dunbars were at home, eating french toast with honey. No one had spoken directly about what had happened to them the previous day. If it weren't for the post-coital glow in their faces and slight soreness between the legs, it might have all been a dream.

"Mandy, I was thinking your father might take you to the mall, to get you some new panties. Maybe something from Victoria's Secret, as a treat. Jake, maybe you'd like to come along? You could even bring a friend. Is Tessie Hutchinson doing anything else today?" Eve was trying to make conversation, talking about what had happened without actually mentioning what they had been through. She still hadn't told her husband that she had forgotten her pill the previous morning, nor had she told him that Mandy had never been on the pill in the first place. She wasn't sure how to bring it up, and thought that maybe he would just get a surprise or two in nine months.

Ted interrupted the conversation. He had just unrolled the morning newspaper and exclaimed "Wow!". On the front page was a large picture of the family, tied up, covered in mess and humiliated.

"Oh, my," was all Eve could say. Her focus on the newspaper was so complete that she lost track of what she was doing. She had been pouring some honey on her toast, but in her distraction poured it all down the front of her nightgown. "Oh, how clumsy of me," Eve said when she realized what was happening. "I better take this off."

Eve pulled the nightgown over her head, revealing that she had been wearing nothing underneath. There was a tense silence, until Jake finally spoke. "Gee, mom," he said "I wouldn't mind bending you over and fucking you at this breakfast table."

"Wouldn't be the first time you had my pussy," said Eve. She bent down as he came around the table. Her tits landed in the toast, but she didn't mind, and she suspected no one else would have any objection to eating it later. Eve groaned with pleasure as her son entered her once more.

"Daddy, can I sit in your lap and watch?" asked Mandy. Ted did not speak. He just spread his legs, letting his growing erection become visible beneath the bathrobe he was wearing. Mandy knew what to do. She straddled him, also naked beneath her short nightgown, which rode up and displayed her butt. As her father's cock penetrated her pussy, Mandy made eye contact with her mother. The four of them fucked in unity, until Jake picked up another jar of honey and emptied it over his mother's head. The room was filled with the sound of four simultaneous orgasms. The lottery had brought the family very close together indeed.