The Lottery Winner

Story Info
A man that has a thing for blondes wins the lottery.
3.8k words
4.05
10.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preston sipped on his beer as he lounged in his beat-up chair while staring at the TV. It was a ritual that started ever since he could buy his first lottery ticket a few years ago. Preston would listen to the man drawing the balls that would decide the winner of hundreds of millions of dollars with the hope that he would miraculously be the winner.

The spark of excitement that used to be in Preston's eyes didn't even bother to show up anymore. The first few months of buying these damned tickets had Preston dreaming about the good life, but as time went on and the disappointment grew, it was just another pointless task that Preston did a few times every week. He didn't even know why he kept throwing precious dollars at this scam anyway.

"Here are the numbers that could potentially change your life!"

Preston shifted and took out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket and made a poor attempt to straighten it out. He squinted his eyes in the dim light and prayed to the lord that the numbers matched. It didn't even have to be a lot. A few hundred dollars would pay for a month of beer.

"1, 27, 39, 51, 60! And the Powerball is 1! Good luck to all the players!"

Preston stared blankly at the ticket in his hand. The sounds coming from the television blended together into a high-pitched whine. His hands started to tremble as his eyes became blurry. Preston hastily wiped his eyes and tried to blink away the tears as he frantically reread the numbers.

It all matched.

He won.

Holy fucking shit.

------

Preston looked at himself in the mirror of his old truck. He put on his best clothes, which wasn't saying much, and tried to make sure he looked his best. Preston lived in a trailer all of his life, and he certainly didn't do good enough in school to make any real money. He had driven up to the capital of his state to pick up his winnings... which was already a miracle since he had gotten here without his truck breaking down in the middle of nowhere.

But he was here. Right in the parking lot. And he would soon have a new life.

Preston took out the precious ticket and went over the numbers again, making sure that this wasn't a trick god was playing on him. Seeing that it was still the winning ticket, Preston climbed out of the car and cleared his throat before walking into the building.

The next few hours were a blur of handshakes and flashes of cameras. Preston vaguely remembered someone talking about getting a law firm to represent him, but there was no way he would trust anyone else with his money. Preston would make sure that not a cent would be given to others. None helped him when he was down, so why would he bother to give anything to other people.

"Congratulations again, Preston! I hope you use the money wisely."

Preston looked at the blonde woman talking to him with a leering eye. He didn't get many chances to be near smokeshows like her, so his wandering eyes were way too obvious. Nonetheless, the woman's smile didn't falter as she stared at the newly minted millionaire.

"Don't you worry about that, sweetcheeks. This money is only going to the best of causes."

Her golden eyebrow twitched, "It's Ashley, not sweetcheeks. But it's so nice that you're going to donate some of this to charity!"

Preston looked down to her hips while snickering at her assumption. Even if her name was Ashley, sweetcheeks really did well to describe her. That ass belongs among the top five that Preston had ever seen.

"Charity? I ain't no fool! I bet those 'charities' are just a bunch of scams. I'm gonna get myself a big house and some nice cars to go with it!"

Ashley looked at Preston with a displeased stare, until a plan started to form in her mind. She could clearly see him looking at her like he had never seen a woman before. Ashley knew she was good-looking, hence the reason she got the job here, but it was rare that a man looked at her like an oasis in the desert. But this was a good thing... for her wallet.

She would do worse for the kind of money this man just won.

Ashley moved closer to Preston until he was looking right down at her. Not only did closing the distance allow her to place her palm on his chest, but it also allowed Preston to get a view down her blouse. Ashley smiled up at him and said, "That sounds like a great idea. Do you think I could take a look at your new house when you buy it? It would be great if I could feature it on my show."

That was a lie. Ashley was just the girl who picked the numbers for the lottery. She didn't have a show, and she definitely wasn't going to Preston's future house to tour it.

Preston didn't take his eyes off the deep valley of Ashley's cleavage as he said, "You can come over anytime, sweettits. Heck, I'll give you a key so you can move in!"

Ashley narrowed her eyes in anger before forcing herself to giggle. She asked him for his number before sending him a text and stood up on her toes to give him a soft kiss on his cheek, "I'll be waiting."

Preston licked his lips while he stared at Ashley's round ass sway as she walked away. He didn't know why a girl that looked like her would be interested in him, but Preston wasn't complaining. He daydreamed about showing off Ashley to his ex-girlfriend Cindy. That bitch left him because apparently, he didn't do anything to make his life better. Well, the joke's on her now.

Preston was brought out of his revenge-fueled fantasy by one of the many men in a suit that he had seen today.

"Mr. Rodgers, we've completed the paperwork, and you should be receiving your winnings within a week. Congratulations!"

Preston beamed a big smile and instantly forgot about the blonde with the great rack and fat ass.

------

"I think you'll love this house, Mr. Rodgers! It has five beds, six baths, and plenty of amenities that a man like you would love. Out of all the places I've shown you today, this was the one I was most excited about."

Preston made a noncommittal sound as he looked around the enormous house. It had been a month since he had claimed his money, and to be honest, it had been unbelievably annoying so far. So-called friends, family, friends of family, and cousins that were definitely not cousins came to Preston for handouts. Of course, none of them got anything. Preston kept the promise to himself that only he would get to enjoy the money.

This house would be the first step. Preston wasn't sure what exactly the many bedrooms would be used for, but he's confident it'll make sense after the house is his.

He turned to his delicious-looking realtor and said, "You know what? I might get this one. Looks all fancy and nice. Even has enough space for all my new cars."

Rachel, the realtor, had a plastered-on smile as she exclaimed, "Great! I'll get the papers ready so you can move in as soon as possible!"

Preston looked at her perfect teeth and said, "That'd be great! You know I'll be paying in cash, right? I have plenty of money lying around, so I don't need a loan."

Rachel never lost her pretty smile as she replied, "Of course, Mr. Rodgers. I'm sure the owners would be happy to know you will be able to pay immediately."

Privately, she was wondering if this was a joke that was being played on her. Rachel knew that she had to treat all prospective buyers the same way, but this was one pushing her limits. It was hilariously obvious that Preston was paying more attention to her than the houses she was showing him.

Every time they had to go up the stairs, Preston was conveniently walking behind her. While she couldn't say with absolute certainty that he was staring a hole into her ass, Rachel's experience as an attractive woman let her know what was happening.

Honestly, this wasn't really a problem for her since this wasn't the first time a male buyer perved on her. The actual problem was if this particular client had the ability to buy a house like this. If Rachel hadn't seen the Bentley he had driven here, she might have even canceled the showing.

"Now, where can we do this?"

Rachel looked at Preston curiously and said, "Well, the papers are at my office, so we'll have to drive there."

Preston shook his head, "Not those papers. I mean, where are we gonna fuck? Those pornos always have you realtors sucking cock before a sale. I didn't think it was real, but you look exactly like the girls in those videos."

At this point, Rachel couldn't pretend to smile anymore, "Mr. Rodgers, I'm a realtor, not an adult model. I don't appreciate you wasting my time, and I will call the police if you don't leave right now!"

Preston looked confused as he said, "But what about the house? I took out so much cash from the bank to buy a house!"

"You can forget about the house!" Rachel yelled before freezing for a second, "What do you mean you took out cash?"

"You know... the money to buy the house. The people at the bank looked at me weird, but how else am I supposed to buy the house? A check? Do you know how many people gave me checks that bounced?"

Rachel wondered which planet Preston was from, but there was something she had to know first, "...And where is this cash right now?"

Preston pointed to the entrance of the house and said, "In my car. I can't exactly carry it with me."

Rachel cleared her throat and ran her hands over her shirt to smoothen it out. Even though she was showing a multi-million dollar house, Rachel had almost no past experience. She was sure that the real reason she got this house to show was her boss's unabashed desire to fuck her. Rachel wouldn't be that against it either if he didn't look like a damn walrus.

She knew that the moment she rejected his advances, that would be the time when she would've to move to another firm. Since that was the case, Rachel might as well make some extra cash right here.

"H-How much do you have in the car?"

Preston shrugged, "I don't remember. I think I asked for a couple million."

Rachel started to breathe harder, making Preston pay more attention to her breasts. At this point, Rachel was glad that she had such a stupid, albeit wealthy, client.

"Oh wow! Do you think I can see it? I have never seen so much money before."

Preston's previously lustful eyes turned cautious, but he figured it wouldn't hurt to show a pretty girl how rich he was.

A minute later, Preston smiled smugly as Rachel gaped at a bag full of stacks of money. Even he could barely believe that it was real.

Rachel twirled around and said excitedly, "That's amazing! Do you buy all your stuff with cash?"

Preston nodded, "That's the plan. Never trusted those damn cards ever since someone else used it a few states away."

Rachel put on an understanding expression as she leaned back onto the car. She had already decided to use her body to get some benefits today, and leaning back highlighted the fullness of her breasts. The tight shirt that she wore definitely helped too.

Preston's eyes drifted down from Rachel's stunning face to her chest. With her full lips in a smile, she said, "Well, that might be the smartest thing I ever heard... by the way, you mentioned those... videos. What did the realtors do in those?"

Preston looked at her for a good minute before slowly smiling. He knew that she wouldn't be able to resist him. After all, that girl at the lottery headquarters couldn't stop herself from drooling all over him, so why would this realtor be any different?

"Oh, you know, to get the sale, they'd get on their knees and convince the buyer."

Rachel faked a gasp of shock, "They got on their knees?"

She had luckily chosen to wear the short black dress for this showing instead of her usual skirt. Rachel never thought the advantage of the dress would have been to suck this guy off.

"You mean... like this?"

Preston looked down at her dirty blonde hair as his dick started to harden at the sight. It had been a while since he had a woman's mouth on him, and it was about damn time he experienced it again.

Rachel bit her red lips and looked up at Preston coyly while slowly unzipping him, "What did the realtors get for the extra... service?"

Preston's eyes were glued to her hands reaching into his underwear, "They got the sale, of course."

Rachel's hand wrapped around a semi-hard dick, and she sighed in relief. It seemed like the cock was rather average at the first feel. While she didn't mind a horse cock pounding away at her once in a while, Rachel didn't like the feeling of gagging on an overly large cock that blocked her airway.

She swept her hair behind her shoulders and leaned forward to give Preston's cockhead a kiss before saying, "Don't you think the realtor deserves something extra? Like, say a nice little gift for taking good care of the client?"

Preston shuddered at the feeling of Rachel's soft lips against his cock, but the mention of extra money to be spent alerted him to pay attention. He didn't mind spending money on a house since he would live here, but there was no way in hell Preston would pay extra for a little blowjob.

With overwhelming willpower, he said, "Look lady, you can get your commission with the house, but you ain't getting anything extra from me. You're my realtor, not my girl!"

Surprisingly, Rachel didn't look put out as she dived under his shaft to lather his cock in her saliva. After getting his cock fully hard and giving it a nice shine, Rachel said, "Who said that I can't be your realtor and your girl? All I need is a nice strong man that can take care of my needs."

She technically wasn't lying. Preston couldn't be called a muscle-bound freak, but he wasn't skinny either. The most important part for her was the wealth he possessed. Rachel had debts that needed to be paid, and her current job wasn't working out that well. Since there was a chance to get out of her situation in front of her, Rachel jumped at the opportunity.

Preston couldn't believe that he was talking about this while his cock was in a hot girl's hand, "My girl? I mean, I guess that'd be cool."

Rachel looked away from his face at that answer. That might have been the most unenthusiastic way a 'relationship' started for her. Oh well, she just wanted a piggy bank anyway.

"Do you mind giving me a spare jacket?"

Preston looked at her in confusion but handed her one that he had thrown in the back of his car a long time ago. Rachel took it and lifted her knees before placing the jacket underneath.

She gave his cock another long lick and said, "Now that my knees won't be scratched up, I've got a surprise for you."

Preston was about to ask what she was talking about, but Rachel stopped giving his shaft small licks and swallowed it down to the base with no effort.

GLACKH

Preston gasped and held onto Rachel's head. Most other girls would struggle to push off, but she started to swallow around his cock and stuck her tongue out to give his balls a taste.

"How are you so fucking good at this!"

Rachel ignored Preston's question and took her own sweet time to give his cock a massage in her throat. There's a reason she prefers average-sized dicks when giving a blowjob. The things she could do with them would always blow the guy's mind and was an easy way to make herself indispensable.

Rachel reached back and pushed on Preston's hands, encouraging him to take more control. There hadn't been many men she had been with who didn't like to fuck her mouth, and Preston proved to be no exception.

Preston used both of his hands to hold onto Rachel's head and pulled her off his cock. She gasped in air as drool dripped down onto her heaving tits. Rachel wiped her lips with the back of her hand and waited for him with an open mouth.

Preston held her in place and used his cock to trace her lips before stabbing it deep past her lips without warning.

GLACKH

He moaned lowly as he started to work his hips and fucked into her welcoming throat. Rachel was the best cocksucker he had ever experienced, and he was going to work her to the edge of her limits.

Rachel gagged on Preston's cock as he relentlessly pushed his way into her throat and used it for his own pleasure. She smiled around his thrusting shaft as she looked up at Preston's closed eyes. Rachel could already tell that this man would be back for more.

With that assurance in mind, she happily took his cock as roughly as he wanted. And Rachel might have exaggerated the struggle she was going through just to sell it. After all, she was a realtor.

Preston felt Rachel's throat contract and convulse around his pounding cock. He didn't even know that women could take something like this in the mouth, but Rachel had set a new standard of excellence for cocksucking.

Rachel looked truly wrecked with spit hanging off her chin in globs and tears streaking down her face. The constant gagging and the sound of her gargling of his invading cock got Preston off like nothing before. It wasn't too long before he reached his limits.

"Here it comes, you dirty little whore! Swallow all of it!"

Rachel could only let out a muffled sound of surprise when Preston stuffed every bit of his shaft past her swollen lips. His balls banged off her chin before settling down and contracting to shoot his cum.

Hot streams of jizz shot straight down to her stomach, giving Rachel the small measure of comfort with not having to actively swallow. Preston jerked his hips to draw out any leftover cum and dump it into the dirty blonde's throat.

He left his cock in her throat for a few more seconds before slowly pulling himself out. It was a shame to take his cock out of this professional cocksucker, but Preston really thought that she might actually find a way to suck his balls out.

Rachel let go of his cock with a loud pop before licking the tip to clean up the bead of cum that was leftover.

"So? How was that?"

Preston was snapped out of his daze at the hoarse voice. He looked down at Rachel's ruined face and felt a bit of pride at his work, "That... was the best... ever."

Rachel swept her disheveled hair away from her face with a smile, "That's what I thought."

------

Preston was lounging around his house when his phone rang. He debated on whether to even bother looking at it since it was probably just another asshole that was looking for money.

Eventually, he groaned and reached for his phone to see that it was an 'Ashley' calling. Preston couldn't remember anyone called Ashley from his past, so he wasn't sure how this number was in his contact list. Since Rachel wasn't here to entertain him, Preston figured that he might as well find out who the hell this was.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Rodgers?"

Preston frowned at the way he was addressed. That meant this wasn't an acquaintance or a 'close' family member. He still didn't know who this was.

"That's me? Who's this?"

"This is Ashley!"

Preston didn't reply and waited for Ashley to continue, "From the lottery commission?"

Preston immediately remembered the blonde with the amazing rack and an ass that deserved to be pounded. Rachel had a fantastic body, but Ashley would put her to shame. He honestly wondered how it was possible to forget a girl like Ashley... until Preston remembered the mind-blowing blowjobs he had constantly been getting.

"Ashley! I was waiting for your call! When are you coming to my new house?"

There was another pause before Preston heard her say in an odd tone, "Well... I actually got word from my colleagues about your address. I'm right outside right now. Is this a bad time?"

Preston looked down at what he was wearing and saw that it was sweats. It wasn't too bad, considering it costs more than the most expensive clothes he owned before winning the lottery. Rachel insisted on buying this for him when she went purse shopping to that store with the letter 'G' everywhere.

"Not at all! I'll open the door for you."

12