The Lottery Winner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preston debated getting up to welcome her into the house, but he thought it would look too eager. Besides, he already had a girlfriend anyway. Spending time with Ashley was probably going to be a waste of time.

"Mr. Rodgers?"

Preston Ashley's voice from the entrance so he yelled back, "In the living room! Come on in!"

Soon, Ashley was standing in front of Preston in all of her glory. All of a sudden, he remembered why it wouldn't be a waste of time to use his precious time on this woman. She was dressed like one of those reality stars on the TV shows that his ex, Cindy, used to watch. Preston always thought that those girls were too fake, but Ashley was making a solid argument against that.

The skin-tight white dress Ashley was wearing barely reached the middle of her thighs, leaving most of her long legs bare. Her tits were practically bursting out of the deep U-neck, and Preston was sure that a little jump would be enough to do the job. Good god, this woman was damn near perfect.

"Congratulations on the new house!"

Preston took his eyes off her tits, looked at her red lips, and blurted out, "Did you still want that key?"

He remembered everything about their meeting now. Sure, Preston had a girlfriend, but that didn't mean he couldn't have more girl friends. And what good friend wouldn't be given a house key?

Before Preston was able to get an answer, he heard the front door open again.

"I'm back! Look at what I bought you! It's the limited edition coat from my favorite brand!"

Ashley looked stunned as she looked behind her. Preston just rubbed his forehead in frustration at the horrible timing.

12