The Lounge

Story Info
Married woman, with her husband, fun at a lounge.
2k words
3.76
26.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
encore769
encore769
269 Followers

One evening, after a nice dinner, my husband, Jim, and I went to get a drink at a nearby lounge. There were no booths available, so we sat at the bar and ordered. Soon after, the man next to me started talking to us. He seems nice, polite, so we returned the conversation. Since I was between the man and my husband, the guy moved closer to me as he spoke to us. It was a three-way conversation, but he and Jim seemed to hit it off, finding a lot of things in common and were more engaged. As they talked, the man, Greg, pushed closer and closer to me, I could feel him pressing against my back. I was in a skirt, blouse and jacket.

At some point, I felt Greg's hand lightly touching my ass. The stools had no backs and were close, so I didnt make an issue. I was enjoying the conversation. My blouse was untucked and loose so when his hand touched reached under and touched my bare skin, I moved forward and silently removed his hand. Nothing happened for a while then I felt his hand again, this time moving over my butt. For whatever reason, I didn't move away this time and the boys continued to talk. I relaxed and when I did, Greg pushed a little closer and his hand moved under my blouse. It stayed there, but only slightly moving. I remember talking so I didn't move or acknowledge his hand, hoping it would leave.

Jim was totally engrossed telling Greg about some of our travels and his hobbies, not paying attention how close we all were. Greg was leaning into me, his hand on my bare waist, I didnt know what to do or say, maybe hoping Jim would notice and say something. He didn't and if he was aware, he let it happen. By now, Greg was so close, I was leaning into him and his hand was slowly moving over my bare tummy. I guess my jacket covered the movement of his hand.

As Jim was ordering another round of drinks, Greg's hand moved over one of my breasts. I had on a bra but it was thin and could feel his hand as it gently squeezed. I let out a moan but Greg whispered in my ear to be still. I pulled my jacket around me, not wanting to let Jim or anyone see what was happening underneath. He held my breast and at the same time kept talking to Jim as if nothing else was happening. I guess I was too embarrassed or in shock to do or say anything, there was a also certain excitement knowing that the man behind me was "feeling me up", sitting next to my husband.

This continued for a bit when Greg spotted a booth and suggested that we move. We grabbed our drinks and settled into a booth. I was relived that Greg's hand was no longer under my blouse. Jim and Greg resumed their discussion and sitting between them, I simply sipped my drink. Soon after, Greg began rubbing my leg under the table. I moved it away but he just moved closer to me, his hand on my thigh. I could again feel the warmth of his body against me, like at the bar. He began pushing up the hem of my skirt, I put my hand on his to stop it but he just squeezed harder. Jim was too busy talking to him to realize what was going on and Greg took advantage of it by pushing his hand between my legs. He had my skirt well up my thigh and as he talked to Jim, he gave me glowing compliments as well. In order to keep my composure, I also entered into their conversation, while Greg's hand moved and squeezed me.

I wanted to say something but was afraid of spoiling Jim's good time so, I excused myself to the lady's room. As I was getting up, I felt a hand move over my ass in a very sensual manner. I felt I was now in trouble and not knowing how to change it. In the restroom, I tried to calm myself, saying that somehow I had to let Greg know that his interest toward me was not appreciated and had to stop. I came back, the boys got up, smiled and made room for me between them again. As before, the three of us were close together again. Greg ran a hand over my back and said some nice words to welcoming me back.

His hand slipped down then under my jacket. I moved and as I did, his hand went under my blouse. This time, because it the table, he was able to move it to my belly without Jim noticing. I remember holding by breath. Slowly and before I was fully aware, a finger began moving under one of my bra cups. Looking and continuing to talk with Jim, he casually blew in my ear while his finger moved over the bottom of my breast. About that time, something funny was said that made us all laugh and I wiggled enough to move away from Greg's wandering finger, although his hand stayed on my bare back.

The booth wasn't very large and he continued to press against me while his hand stroked my back. I felt his fingers moving but before I realized what they were doing, the had undid my bra hook. His hand immediately moved up and held one of my bare breasts. At the same time, he was telling Jim that he was a very lucky man to have such a beautiful wife. What was I supposed to do? My bra was pushed up and I was pinned between the two men. This guy, a complete stranger, had his hand on my breasts as he coolly talked to my unaware husband. I could feel my nipples get stiff as his fingers moved over them. Again he whispered for me to be still and to enjoy the feeling.

I wanted to go but Jim wanted to stay and have another drink. When Greg ordered another round, Jim excused himself to the restroom. Greg, trying to be a cool and pleasant, told me in a complimentary way that I had wonderful tits and that I needed to slip off my bra. Of course I refused and moved away from him. As I did, his hand pushed up between my legs and squeezed. Holding panties, he said I could either take off my panties or my bra but one way or another, they would be coming off. His comment was totally unbelievable. Moving close and looking me in the eye, he said that after another drink of two, Jim would be asking, maybe even begging him to "satisfy" his wife. I angerly said that we wouldn't be staying and would be going home as soon as Jim got back. He laughed.

Jim came back, Dave rose and hugged him as if they were long lost pals. More drinks had arrived, Dave toasted us and encouraged Jim down his. I looked over at Jim, his eyes, he already appeared to be wasted. I wanted to go but he insisted we stay, raising his glass to Greg. Greg smiled back at me and with his free hand, pushed it up the front of my blouse. I hadn't redone my bra and so he was able to grab hold of one of my breasts. Holding it, he told Jim, loud enough for me to hear, that his wife really wanted to stay and that I was having a good time. I began to protest but he pulled me back into him and told me that I needed to be a "good girl". A pinch on my nipple made me say I would.

He continued praising Jim, telling him how glad he was that we had met and that he wanted to see us again. His hand never left my breast as he continued drinking and talk to Jim. Leaning back on him, with my jacket open, I'm sure that Jim could see Greg's hand under my blouse but he didn't seem to notice. I was too bewildered by the whole scene to move. The poor light and the size of the both also made it easy for Greg to have his way, he caressed my breasts and pinched my nipples right in front of Jim, not trying to hide his motions. I was speechless, hoping for something or someone to interrupt us.

After a while, I finally convinced both Jim and Greg that we had to go. Jim got up wobbly, not in any condition to drive so Greg helped me to walk him out to our car. We put Jim in the passenger side and when I open the driver's door, Greg gabbed me. With both hands, he pushed up my top, bra and all, then began squeezing both breasts. He squeezed hard and told me to get into the back. I felt powerless to resist and he soon had me in the back seat. As soon as he got in, he began pulling off my jacket then my blouse, I heard some buttons pop as he pulled it over my head. I didn't yell but kept pushing his hands away and telling him that he had to stop. He wouldn't listen, his hands were all over me, squeezing, pinching and moving between my legs; I felt I was losing the battle.

Calling me "Baby", he told me, in so many words, that I had teased him enough and that if I had any sense that I shouldn't be resisting and be more "friendly" toward him. He said he could wake Jim up and let him decide but he didn't think I would want that. He made his intensions crystal clear and somehow got me to agree. He pulled me close and kissed me. Up to now, I felt angry and upset but between the liquor and an excitement growing inside me, I kissed him back. That was all he needed. He began roughly kissing one breast and caressing the other. I hadn't felt this amount of sexual intensity in a long time and was all to eager to want more of it.

I don't remember my panties coming off but I do remember his fingers pushing inside of me. By now I was purring and moaning with beautiful new pleasures. Greg continued to pour out compliments and gracious comments that made me feel beholden to him. I'm sure I told him that too because he never stopped. Pulling me on top of him, I felt his hard cock, it was out of his slacks and pressing against my very wet pussy. He rose up and told me to "put it in". Not sure how I managed in the crowded back seat, but I eventually was able to guide his stiff cock into me. Greg was no longer a stranger but a man with a very welcome cock. I moved up and down until I felt his cock slipping into my hungry pussy.

I was totally enveloped and lost in my pleasure with Greg when I heard Jim begin to stir. I wanted to stop but couldn't but then realized that he was waking up. I managed to sit up and tell Jim that things were "okay" and that I would be taking him home in a few minutes. He reached up and by happenstance, he touched on of my bare breasts. He sighed and told me that maybe Greg need to fondle my "marvelous tits" too. Greg heard and told him that he would be glad to pleasure his wife. Jim mumbled something then slumped back into the seat. Greg pulled me back down saying, "Jim needs you to fuck me, open that pussy and do me."

For the next half hour or so, Greg and I managed to "play" in the back seat of our car. When I got home, I no longer had my panties of bra, I assumed that Greg kept them a souvenirs. The following day, I also discovered many wet spots on the seat upholstery that I hurriedly cleaned up and which reminded me of the fun I had. When Greg called Jim the following week, I felt a definite twinge between my legs. I knew that he would again find away to get us together.

encore769
encore769
269 Followers