The Love Bite - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shocked. Disgusted!"

"No, no!"

"I could see you were. The look on your face!"

"No, no, sugar, you've got it all wrong."

Josie was visibly panicking, growing more upset.

"Listen, Josie, please," Julianne patted Josie's leg, "Take a breath. Let me explain. It's not quite clear in my head, even. But three things happened all at once. The first was surprise. I was not expecting... that. I didn't even know you were in the house, I swear."

Julianne, cleared her throat, "The second was seeing you naked-"

"All my flab blob-bobbling around, you mean! I was mortified."

"But Josie, sweet-heart, I thought you were the most darling, delectable creature I'd ever seen."

"Callarse la boca! You're just being nice."

"Es verdad, sugar. It's true. I was, I was mesmerised by how beautiful you looked.

Josie pouted but a flash of a smile played upon her lips, "Get outta town! Sal de aqui!"

"No, really, I... let me tell you something," Julianne tucked her legs up on the couch and rubbed her tortured soles, "I've been on a few dates with women. And the thing I discovered, the thing I feared was going to happen was... I just don't find forty or fifty year-old women attractive. The wrinkles, the bags under their eyes, flaps of skin at the elbow, the sagging, the drooping. When I started liking girls, I was younger than you. My first crushes were all your age. Truth be told," Julianne looked into the girl's dark-brown, shimmering eyes, "If I could choose a perfect woman to be with, she'd look exactly like you."

Josie gulped, "That's ironic."

"How so?"

"Because if I were to be with a woman, I'd want her to be exactly like you."

Julianne blushed. Josie grinned. Julianne was so relieved that she hadn't messed everything up for Josie and her son.

"You said there were three things?"

"Oh," Julianne grew instantly uncomfortable, "The other thought that went through my mind, and this is hard to bring up, was because of seeing Ashley... his prick, you know?"

Josie said quietly, "Jesus."

"I know this is weird, but I... it's, it's just been so long since I was with a man. Women are fine lovers. And fingers and tongues and toys are all good but... there's nothing quite like having a man plugging away at you. A real, live, throbbing cock inside you. Changing, moving, synchronising, building to that explosion, hopefully mutual! And, um, all this was going through my mind and I just, just froze. I'm sorry I watched you. And I'm so sorry I freaked you out."

Josie, astonished, repeated, "Jesus."

"But also, when I think about men, I inevitably think of 'him'."

"Him?"

"My ex-husband. And then I clam up drier than a cornbread muffin."

"Ah well, that's lucky because... I was just about to offer to lend you my boyfriend!"

Josie laughed and Julianne couldn't help but join in. They embraced with a mutual relief at their vanished stress and hugged each other tightly.

"Hello, hello! What's this? Canoodling behind my back?" Ashley was framed in the doorway watching the happy scene.

Josie leapt up and cuddled him.

"He's been worried about you, Josefina," Julianne said, rubbing her aching feet and trying not to feel left out of their embrace.

Josie asked, "Have you?"

Ashley shrugged sheepishly, "Yeah, y'know? Little bit. Maybe?"

Ashley threw off his bag and coat and sat down on the couch. Josie sat herself on his lap, put her arms around his neck and gave him a long, loving smooch. Julianne averted her eyes and was just about to leave when she felt her son's hand take hers, their fingers entwined.

When Josie allowed him to come up for air, he said, "I don't know what you said or did, Mom, but thank you."

"I was trying to work through some shit," Josie said, "Your mom helped me figure things out. I love your mom!"

"I love her too," Ashley said, "I love you both."

Josie blinked at him in surprise. Julianne guessed this may be the first time he'd said it to her.

Josie then broke out her broadest grin and kissed him. She snuggled in close and then Ashley started to laugh. Julianne sent him a questioning look with her eyebrows.

He explained, chuckling, "She's trying to put the bite on me, but she never can manage it."

Josie sat up, flustered, pouting and a string of super-fast Spanish followed that climaxed with, "Al diablo con eso! Cosa estupida! I cannot do it, Ash's Mom, I jus' can not do it!"

"It's probably those big, blowjob lips you have, sugar. They must get in the way!"

"My blowjob lip- Wha?"

Julianne and Ashley laughed at her puzzled frown.

"It's just what they're called," Julianne said, "It's a phrase."

"Ironically," Ashley grumbled, "She doesn't even like doing that!"

"You don't?" Julianne asked.

Josie wrinkled her nose and shook her head, "Ew, no. You don't, do you?"

"Oh, I do," Julianne admitted, "I must have very sensual lips because I love rubbing them all along a, a..." She glanced at Ashley and failed to finish the sentence.

Josie looked perplexed, "I didn't think anyone really liked doing that."

"It feels so sexy," Julianne said, "Plus the smells and the tastes... of a man or a woman, of course. It's incredibly arousing, for me anyway. And you kinda feed off the excitement of the, er..."

"Beneficiaria?"

Julianne nodded. They both laughed and then laughed even more at Ashley's conspicuous discomfort.

"Okay, this is weird," he groaned.

"While we're on the subject," Julianne adopted a serious, maternal tone, "Are you two being cautious? Taking precautions, I mean?"

Dramatic imagery of her son's unprotected prick pumping sperm into Josie's young, fertile vagina washed through Julianne's mind as the two youngsters exchanged a glance.

Josie answered, "Oh, don't worry, I take an oral contra. And you know," she paused to laugh, "He spends so much time up my ass, we barely need it."

Ashley looked despairingly stunned from one to the other.

Julianne, giggling, said, "Ash, honey, we may have hit upon the reason she doesn't want to put your dick in her mouth!"

The women cackled together uproariously. Grumpily, Ashley lifted his girlfriend off his lap and dumped her on to the couch next to her co-cackler and left the room, muttering about 'crazy-ass-bitches.'

Despite his outrage at their lack of discretion, he chuckled to himself as he made coffee in the kitchen. Through the open doorway, he could hear their confederacy of laughter continuing until they appeared hand in hand.

Josie said excitedly, "We're going upstairs to look at dresses for your big family party coming up."

"I was just brewing coffee," Ashley said.

"So bring them up when they're ready," Julianne said as Josie was dragging her away, "And then you can make dinner too."

Ashley called out to them as they rushed up the stairs, "But I made dinner yesterday!"

"Don't whine, son. It's unbecoming in front of your girlfriend."

In Julianne's bedroom, Josie was a little breathless.

"I like it when you tell him off," she grinned mischievously.

"Aw, he knows I don't mean it. So..."

Josie got some slinky pop playing from her phone speakers while Julianne threw a selection of dresses of various styles on to her bed. They both danced around as they held the dresses up in front of them in the mirror while discussing complimentary fashions. They picked a few to model and Julianne was surprised when Josie casually stripped down to just her skimpy panties before clumsily yanking a luxurious and quite costly Dior creation down over her head and shoulders. She watched, bemused, as Josie rejected the style and pulled the dress off then bent over, virtually naked, to run her fingers over the different fabrics, picking which texture she liked to feel against her skin; her tight, cotton, blue briefs fit so snugly to the bountiful curves of her bum.

Julianne said, "Blue looks good on you."

"Do you know what you'll be wearing?" Josie grinned.

"I hadn't given it much thought. Do you like this one?"

Julianne held a sparkling blue velvet dress against her body.

"Wow, Julianne. Let's see that on you!"

Julianne blushed but could not refuse the girl's persuasive enthusiasm; she unbuttoned and unzipped her work clothes and tried to hold in her belly when she was down to just her pantyhose and bra. She stepped into the dress and slid it up her body, placing the straps over her shoulders. Josie, playing it cool at having just blatantly ogled Julianne's enticing strip-show, touched her through the sliding, cascading material.

"It is so lovely," Josie purred, "And the colour looks so good with your tights. You wouldn't think blue and brown would go together but..."

"Would you like to try it on? See if you'd like to get something similar?"

"Oh yes!"

Julianne wriggled out of the dress and helped Josie step into it. It looked much longer and baggier on the shorter woman. Josie turned sideways and examined her reflection, pulling the dress tight against her smaller bosom.

"Hmmm, now, see I don't know. Can I borrow your tights?"

Josie was trying not to stare at the older woman's neatly trimmed triangle of bush nuzzling under soft, dark nylon.

"Sugar, you don't want to do that. I've worn them for a couple of days now."

"Awwww, come on, I don't mind about that. Vamos, Mama. Just for a minute."

Julianne put on a dressing gown and turned her back to peel off her clammy pantyhose; as she pushed them down she secretly checked the gusset for any horrid excretions but luckily it looked relatively clean. She handed over the pair to Josie who held them up in the light.

"These are gorgeous! The wave pattern I never saw until up close. They look expensive."

"Put them on," Julianne said, thinking, 'And get my stinky sweaty underwear away from your face, girl!'

Julianne distracted herself by tidying up some dresses on her bed while Josie slid the hose up her legs.

"Maldita sea," she said sadly, twirling slowly in front of the mirror, "I don't think I can pull this off. The style doesn't work on someone who is dumpier."

She stepped out of the dress and Julianne noticed that Josie had covertly whisked off her own underwear and was now standing only in the borrowed pantyhose. She too tried not to stare at the young woman's luscious black fur snuggled under the chocolate-coloured crotch.

"Don't say dumpier, hon," Julianne said, "Everyone is all different shapes."

"But it's not fair. Aren't chubby women supposed to have big tetas!?"

Josie touched her modest bosom while looking in the mirror.

She whined, "Where's my bazoingas!?"

Julianne stood behind her, "Your tetas are bazoinga enough."

"I don't even have to wear a bra most of the time."

"You don't know how lucky you are, girl."

"Yours is so pretty, may I?"

Julianne's dressing gown was open and Josie raised a cautious hand and felt the lacy cotton of the exposed bra-cups. The weighted, slooshy-soft breast under the material resisted her touch.

"Julianne, yours feel so full, so... mujeril, womanly, motherly. Mine..."

Julianne put both her palms on Josie's naked breasts.

A cursing Ashley edged sideways through the door carrying three cups of coffee then stood paralysed by the sight of this mutual fondling.

"I see," he grinned, "This is how girls play dress-up, is it?"

The two guilty women released each other's boobs.

"Put the coffee down and git!" Julianne ordered.

"Yeah, this is a woman-only-zone. Beat it, chico."

Ashley put two cups down on the dresser, told them that he'd thrown some frozen things in the oven for dinner then took his own cup away to his bedroom.

"Show me again the love-kiss thing," Josie turned to Julianne with her fists on her hips and a look of determination etched across her pretty frown, "I want to learn so bad! I want to get him. He's got me so many times!"

She indicated numerous fading lip-shaped wounds scattered around her shoulders and neck.

"Not just you, sweet-heart," Julianne pointed to the single love-bite marring her own skin, "He gave me this, just last night."

"That son-of-a-bitch."

"Hey! I am his mother, remember."

"Oh, sorry," Josie laughed.

"Okay, sugar, turn around, look into the mirror."

Julianne stood closely behind the smiling girl and snaked her arms around to rest upon her tummy, clutching her securely.

"Watching?"

"Si, Mama."

Julianne licked the nape of Josie's neck then brought her lips down and sucked the flesh against her teeth. Josie whimpered. Julianne spent a long couple of minutes mashing her lips upon the young woman's skin then pulled away to display an expertly executed maroon mark.

"Again!" Josie demanded.

Julianne whispered "Mordida de amor," then repeated the process, her eyes not losing contact with Josie's in the reflection.

Julianne lifted her head and licked her lips. Josie raised Julianne's hands from her tummy to her breasts; her round, stiff nipples tickled the centres of Julianne's palms.

"You're very beautiful, hermosa," Julianne said quietly, "Your Ash is a lucky man."

"You have even more beauty, I am envious," Josie replied.

Julianne sighed, "I wish that were true. I wish I were twenty years younger, I wish..."

They spent a long few minutes gazing silently at each other's reflection.

"So," Julianne said, breaking their hypnosis and gently squeezing then releasing the younger woman's pert boobs, "Would you like to do it to me?"

"Um, sorry? Qué?"

"A love-bite. Would you like to give me a-"

"Oh, no, I couldn't!"

"Why ever not?"

"I-I don't think... If I put my lips on you, I don't think I could control myself."

Julianne gave her a sceptical look, "Sometimes I think you're just humouring an old bag."

"Ay! No!" Josie turned around with an earnest longing in her large brown eyes, "Dios mio, it's the truth, I swear."

"Well, thank you then," Julianne retained a touch of doubt.

"Julianne, I have proof but... it would be embarrassing."

"How do you mean, proof?"

"Promise you won't freak out?"

Julianne pondered then avowed with a nod. Tentatively, Josie took one of Julianne's hands and helped guide it down inside the waistband of the borrowed pantyhose, through her warm, damp, furry bush and finally to the curled ridges of her labia. Josie pressed Julianne's fingers inside. Julianne felt she had dipped her fingers into a warm ocean.

"Oh my! You... are..."

"I am always like this when I am around you," Josie confessed.

Julianne was stunned but her instinctive reflexes made her circle her fingers within the clenched confines of the infatuated girl's slit. Josie trembled. Julianne slid her soaked fingers up and rubbed her knuckle on the hard, thick clit she found.

"Ay! Ay! Ay!" Josie exclaimed.

Her glistening eyes looked up at the older woman with a wanton temptation. Josie squeaked like a puppy with every circular motion. Her full, kissable lips were so close. Julianne's many, many dreams were here in reality but at the last moment before their lips met a shaft of conscience wedged itself between the colliding universes.

"No. We mustn't. We can't!"

"But-" Josie's eyes were pleading.

"No. I cannot. You would be cheating. On my son. With me! It'd be the worst thing I've ever done. The worst thing anyone could do!"

Julianne withdrew her hand and stepped away, putting the width of the room between them.

"But-"

"No. Please, you should go."

"Is it cheating if he doesn't mind?"

"Josie, please? You'd better take that... take yourself off to my boy, that lucky son-of-a-bitch in the next room. Please go. Please?"

"But..." Josie pouted but had no argument.

Julianne reclaimed her lost dignity, "I am incredibly flattered, of course but, no. It cannot be. Now, I am astonishingly tired. I'm going to have a long, hot shower then crawl between nice, fresh sheets and sleep for about a thousand years."

Josie looked blank, deflated.

Julianne, laughing and friendly, said, "Time to go. Vamos."

Julianne tied her dressing-gown together, stepped across the room, turned the bewildered girl around and smacked her bottom.

"Go on now," she said in a motherly tone and gave her a gentle shove towards the door.

Josie picked up her clothes and held them to her chest, "Okay I'll go, but only if you taste me."

"What?"

"I've been dying to know, if you, if we... did get together, if you would like me. My flavour, I mean. Please? Then I'll leave you alone. Promesa."

Julianne blinked, computing. Secretly she'd been wishing the girl would leave so she could put her juice-sodden fingers in her mouth and devour her flavours. She raised her hand and smelled the aroma on her glisteningly damp digits. Josie chewed on her bottom lip as she watched her boyfriend's mother push her fingers into her mouth and start sucking on her flavoursome come.

Julianne swallowed and smiled, speechless.

"A deal's a deal," Josie shrugged and left the room.

Julianne closed and locked her door then let out a long exasperated sigh. Her head was swimming with wild, conflicting emotions and ideas. She looked down at the two cold cups of coffee on the dresser. Then she noticed the pair of discarded blue cotton panties on the carpet by the bed.

'The evil villainous minx! Did she do that on purpose?'

Julianne stripped, picked up the soggy undies and curled up on her bed. She raised Josie's gooey, soiled gusset to her nose and inhaled as her fingers sought out her own gushing pussy.

*******

A fazed Josie walked zombie-like into Ashley's bedroom, he was leaning back on his bed, his phone in one hand and his coffee in the other. He sat up alert when his nearly-naked girlfriend walked in with the weirdest, dreamiest look on her face. She dumped her clothes on the bed and looked lost.

"Are you wearing Mom's tights?"

She gave him a shrewd, calculating look, "It's odd that a son would make a note of the pantyhose his mother wore, no?"

"I, er, just happened to notice the pattern, that's all. See the tiny squares kinda make waves."

He traced his finger around her thigh, following the dark brown specks of fabric. He decided to avoid telling her how he'd given his mother a sensual foot massage in these very same tights and had, afterward, masturbated like a demon while smelling the residual aromas on his palms and fantasising all kinds of devious uses of her body. Or that he'd spunked so hard that it had taken his breath away. He'd needed to immediately masturbate again just to relax.

Josie watched all these thoughts wafting through his brain and it was at this moment that she was hit by a lightning bolt of logic.

She wanted ever so much to be Julianne's lover but there was no way she would cheat on her own son. But... if Ash were to be there? Joining in? That wouldn't be cheating, would it? That would be kinky but not treacherous or duplicitous. Would Julianne do that, though? The look of fascination on Ashley's face as he began to molest her through his mother's nylon underwear told her that Ash definitely would, if provoked, if prodded in the right direction. She turned and offered him her bumcheeks to caress.

"You do look fucking hot in them," he drooled.

His hands sailed all around her thighs and buttocks and crotch. He delighted in her glorious curves clad in the sheer, damp, dark material. His hands parted her buttcheeks and he pressed his face against her to savour the secret aroma between the parted orbs.

Josie took her chance and addressed the elephant in the room, "Maybe you shouldn't do that? That's probably more the butt scent of your mom than me."

There was a stillness behind her and then she felt hot breath and the prod of Ashley's investigating nose. She didn't dare break the spell but silently allowed her snuffling boyfriend to fall ever deeper into her lure.

After a few minutes of nuzzling and licking of her nylon-barricaded asshole, she said, "Ash, mi amor? Could you do me a favour?"