The Love Bite - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything," he growled.

"Could you satisfy a girl's curiosity?"

Josie turned around and stroked his hair, "I have often wondered just how different women are in their... in their, what's the word?"

Ash's upturned face looked uncomprehending and then a light went on in his eyes.

"La fragancia de la vagina, si?"

"My boy gets it!" Josie laughed.

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the chocolate-coloured hose that, he noted, looked a shade darker on her brown skin than on Julianne, and pushed them halfway down her thighs, exposing the slightly stained cotton gusset to her boggle-eyed boy.

She paused to grin at his rapt fascination and put her hand on his head to draw him closer, "Are we very different, me and tu madre?"

Ashley, without hesitation, buried his nose in her juicy slit and then lowered his face into the stained, sodden gusset that she was exposing for him to sample. He alternated between the two, comparing the subtle notes of fragrance. He seized her bum and pulled her closer and slid his tongue inside her gooey twat. He swallowed her come gleefully. Josie cried out as he wrestled her on to the bed.

It seemed to her that an instant later the tights were yanked off her legs and his clothes were also absent and he was on top of her and inside her.

He pumped and poked and invaded her deliciously. She kissed his pussy-perfumed mouth. She entwined her fingers behind his head. They fucked desperately and frenetically, in a breathless silence, for the longest time until Ashley finally relented and took a breather, slowing down his manic thrusts.

"Darling, querido?" Josie said.

"Hmm?"

"You have a far-away look in your eyes."

"I do?"

Ashley persisted in slowly spiralling his hips while buried inside Josie as he stretched his leg muscles and adjusted to a new position of attack. She gasped and shuddered as his thick, hot, weighted cockhead speared an untouched ridge of her pussy-walls. It was one of his distinctive techniques and played her nerve endings like a maestro. Her mind wandered to how much she wanted Julianne to experience this sexy boy's marvellous motions. She tightened and creamed on his twisting screws as he accelerated back into the familiar and unstoppable movements of penetration that she adored.

"Jesus! My love, you..." Josie had to pause to catch her breath with elastic reverberating joy filling her and making her thighs quiver.

She was close. Her knowing lover watched her incandescent face and plunged on relentlessly.

"You're thinking of your mom, aren't you?" Josie blurted.

"What? Whaddyamean?! No!"

Josie raked his spine lightly with her fingernails, knowing this often pushed him to the brink, "Babe, it's okay. I think of her too."

"But for me it's, it's, it's-"

"Wrong, I know! Pero un buen mal. A good wrongness."

"It's awful of me."

"No, no, es muy erotica! Imagine! Imagine it. If I was her-"

"Josie-"

"Pushing up into her. Opening her up. Your hard dick, fucking her. Deeply! Ready to shoot your hot cum up into her, her womb. Deep in your mother's womb! Baby, can you feel it?"

Ashley ground down and emptied his swollen balls in a desperate and angrily confused firebomb of spunk. Josie clung to him, kissing him, and held him until their trembling energy began to dwindle into a joint tranquillity.

Ashley sighed contentedly and began to push his spent body off Josie, extracting his spunk-numbed cock from her cum-gushy pussy, but she held on to him.

"Stay inside me, for a while longer, mi querido."

Their limbs unified. They were as close as physically possible. Their skin glued by sweat and cum. Josie ran her fingers through his moist hair and a wicked smile played upon her blowjob lips. Plans were forming.

Their idyll was interrupted by the sound of Julianne stomping out of her bedroom and shouting from the stairs, "There's something burning!"

They listened to her cursing and crashing around downstairs in the kitchen but neither moved an inch.

"Ah, the oven. Forgot all about it." Ashley said.

"You are a naughty son," Josie purred.