The Love Bite - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have to get in you," he said with a lustful growl and Josie paused her cunt-munching to help him remove her dress and tights.

Denuded, she reclaimed her position between Julianne's thighs and had her tongue swirling deeply inside the delectable pussy just as Ashley forcibly entered her and held her impaled on his iron-hard prong.

Despite feeling uneasy about seeing her naked son with his thick, stiff cock whanging about her bedroom, Julianne decided to abandon all reservations and submit to this unnatural orgy. She leaned forward, unhooked her bra then relaxed back into her pillows, intending to fully enjoy the tongue-lashing she was receiving.

Josie paused and looked up, "What did you do?"

"Nothing," Julianne replied, "Just took off my bra."

"Oooh," Josie grinned.

Julianne smiled, stroking the girl's hair, "Why'd you ask?"

"I just felt Ash get even harder and bigger inside me!"

Julianne looked at Ashley kneeling on the end of her bed and her naked boy looked away, blushing with an embarrassment that spoke of teenage masturbatory fantasies and a deeply embedded longing for his mother's glorious orbs.

Josie, however, had no time for bashfulness; this was the welcome result of all her machinations, "Fuck me hard, Ash, and we'll make her big tetas jiggle!"

Feeling an unspoken demand upon his masculine prowess by the two women in his life, Ashley started to carefully and expertly screw the wriggling girl.

"Dios mio! Si, si!" Josie spluttered then ducked back down again to suckle greedily on Julianne's stiff clit.

Julianne, too, wriggled and groaned. Spurred on, Ashley began to forcefully fuck his girlfriend and, sure enough, with each physical shunt he watched his mother's large boobs bobble and bounce. His previous embarrassment soon died and he and Julianne openly and easily smiled as they gazed into each other's eyes as he made love to the slobbering creature between them.

He screwed harder and faster and loved the way each thrust shoved Josie's mouth against his mother's body; he loved the gasping pleasure this gave her; he loved the motion of her breasts he was causing. Josie was a flesh prophylactic between them, a barrier he was trying to break through, to push through into his mother.

Julianne closed her hands upon the younger woman's head and dragged the whimpering girl tight against her gushing mound. Grunting with effort, Ashley increased his tempo, feeling that with each intense push he was entering his mother. Julianne climaxed with loud and curse-laden exclamations. His mother's filthy language brought Ashley's spunk to the boil. He watched his writhing mother rubbing her orgasming cunt over his girlfriend's face. Not surprisingly this tipped him over the edge of self-control and he released wave after wave of torpedoing sperm into Josie's quivering quim.

Julianne allowed the panting, shaking girl to escape her clutches. Josie looked half-smothered but blissfully happy. Her frizzy, sweaty hair was stuck to her smiling face. She lay on her back, softly swearing to herself in Spanish.

Her brown skin was sheened with perspiration. Her chest rose and fell quickly; her modest bosom was blessed with large brown nipples that, Ashley knew, stood fully erect only when she was extremely turned on. Julianne noted this also and undulated like a python across the double bed to put her lips on one of Josie's stiffened buds. Josie sighed with gratitude as she was nibbled and Julianne slid a seeking hand down the encouraging girl's tummy and played with her damp, black bush. Ashley watched agog as pink fingers disappeared expertly up inside his girlfriend's dark, slippery, slimy, sexy twat.

"Thank you, sugar," Julianne said as she alternated between Josie's breasts, "You made me feel amazing!"

Overwhelmed, Ashley reclined on the bed and stared up at the ceiling in a daze of shock and wonder. He closed his eyes as the warm relief of post-ejaculation relaxation ebbed through his body and mind. To the sound of fingers squelching, lips kissing and murmurings of appreciation, he dozed.

Then he was nudged. He opened one eye. Both his women were sitting up and looking at him.

"Hey, lazy boy, we need sustenance!" Josie laughed.

"Ashley," Julianne said, "Get the big jug of juice, bring three glasses. Please?"

"Awww, I don't wanna move," Ashley replied, closing his eyes.

He was nudged again.

"And chocolate!" Josie demanded, ignoring his plea, "I'm starving!"

"Yes, that does sound good," Julianne agreed, "Get along now. Go on, git!"

They playfully poked him until he sprang up on his unsteady legs in a bad temper.

"I hope this, this," he blustered, "This new arrangement isn't just an excuse for you two to gang up against me!"

"Chocolate and orange juice!" Josie ordered and threw a pillow at him.

Ashley picked up the pillow and laid it back on the bed with a dignified harrumph. He pulled on his underpants, he wasn't sure why but it helped bolster his male ego, and left to the sound of conspiratorial giggles. As he padded barefoot through the dead silence, his mind reeled with images of pussies and boobies and buttholes and he laughed at his luck.

When he returned laden with goodies, he found Josie kneeling on the bed. In the dim illumination of the single bedside lamp he thought for a moment that Julianne had gone but then his brain took in the fact that Josie was sitting atop his mother's face. Josie was resting her hands on Julianne's belly and circling her hips slowly while the subtle sound of slurping and guzzling escaped from under her thighs. She grinned at her stunned boyfriend with a look that shouted, 'I can't fucking believe it either!'

Ashley laid down the snacks, drink and glasses and stood next to her.

Josie whispered joyfully, "Mi amor, tu madre... she is eating your cum out of me!"

"Holy guacamole!"

They kissed in a mutual amazement then, after a few minutes, she suggested he touch her. Ashley looked conflicted and shook his head. Josie took his hand and guided his palm to one of Julianne's stockinged thighs. Gently, and with a stomach turning somersaults, Ashley began to stroke the soft, dark-grey nylon and then the stocking-top and then the pale thigh and nearer and nearer to the exposed, reddened, parted labia that had haunted many a feverish wet-dream.

"Touch her there," Josie insisted.

"I, I, I couldn't!"

She tutted and took his hand again. He resisted but only slightly. She took his other hand and suddenly Julianne knew that four hands were beautifully molesting her vulnerable vagina. Ensconced under the young woman's pudgy legs and bum, her face and throat soaked with slick emissions, her tongue waggling where her son's penis had only recently vacated, Julianne was revelling in her disgusting evilness, the wish-fulfilment of her obscene desires. She swallowed the cocktail of come and pressed her tongue higher into Josie's messy pussy with a renewed passion.

"She's licking me so fast now!" Josie whispered.

Ashley had now two of his fingers pushed into his mother's soft, yielding slit. His steel rod was stretching his underwear.

"Taste her, mi querido," Josie urged, "She taste sooooo good!"

Ashley gave her a questioning look. He wasn't sure what the rules were or what was allowed. The devilish gleam in his girlfriend's eyes told him that, perhaps, all rules were suspended.

"Do that thing you do to me!" Josie said, "Please!? She'll love it! She'll love it like I do!"

Josie's overflowing enthusiasm was more than Ashley could resist. He leaned down, closed his eyes and inhaled the softly filthy scent of his mother. This sacred moment was interrupted by Josie's hand on the back of his head, shoving him.

"Get in there!" Josie hissed.

When Ashley's mouth made contact with the splayed open fleshy lips, Julianne began to flail and wriggle in violent convulsions.

Throwing all caution to the wind, Ashley began to eat with a voracious appetite, unstoppable and merciless. Both Josie and Ashley had to hold down the trembling woman as he began his sideways flashing, licking, probing, invading technique that never failed to make his girlfriend fill his mouth with a bejewelled flood of gooey juices.

They pinned her down and worked on her, Josie grinding her pussy and Ashley eating for all he was worth until Julianne

nearly flung them both to the floor with the strength of her fierce orgasmic contortions. Ashley toyed with a mouthful of his mom's warm fluids as he watched Josie and Julianne lying panting on their backs; it was apparent to him that his girlfriend had joined his mother in a powerful climax and he watched them be lost in a fuzzy fog of sensual pleasure and grinned while rubbing his achingly hard cock through his underpants.

"Drink," Julianne said weakly, "Please?"

"Chocolate! Need sugar!" Josie croaked.

Ashley slowly let his mouthful of delicately flavoured juice dribble down his throat.

"Sure," he said and served them gladly while they supped and munched like happy children.

Re-energised by their snack break, Josie and Julianne sat on the bed watching Ashley drink his juice.

"He's so cute, isn't he?" Josie said, admiringly.

"Come closer, boy," Julianne said.

Ashley stepped up and was shocked, if that was still possible, by his mother promptly fishing his thickly engorged penis from out of his underwear. She held it aloft as if examining its quality.

"Are you really telling me," she turned to Josie, "You don't enjoy putting your lips on this beauty?"

Josie blushed, "Actually, since you recommended it, I have been kinda getting into it."

"Show me," Julianne offered her the twitching prick.

Josie edged closer on the bed and leaned forward to kiss and rub her lips around the bulbous, shining cockhead. Ashley groaned with unbearable pleasure.

Julianne licked her lips and asked, "May I join you?"

"Si, Mama, be my guest."

Ashley's heart stopped. Julianne's fingers began to move along the length of his shaft and her extended tongue explored and tasted. Josie followed suit and both their tongues began lapping at his cock-flesh like kittens with cream. Occasionally they would pause to share some soft, loving kisses before resuming their oral services. Julianne guided the fattened head between Josie's lips and she obediently sucked. Julianne raised her eyes for the first time and looked directly at her son as she wanked him into Josie's wet mouth.

She asked, "Do you still think we're ganging up against you?"

All Ashley could manage to say was, "Urhgle."

Josie pulled him out of her mouth and licked around the seeping hole at the tip, "If I know my honeybuns, he's about ready to shoot."

Excited, Julianne's grip tightened, "Do you like the taste of spunk?"

Josie wrinkled her nose and shrugged so Ashley watched in disbelief as his beautiful girlfriend passed his cock to Julianne's open mouth like she was passing her a joint.

He slid his prick into her mouth just in time for her to receive his beneficent blessing of spermatozoa. He pumped and she sucked, her lips tight around him, not wasting a single creamy globule.

He grunted like a dying bear at the final spurt and staggered a little, away from the bed, his legs weak and his mind aflame. Josie pulled his mother down on top of her.

"Feed me," she panted while her fingers speedily diddled her glistening pussy.

Julianne smirked with cheeks full of fluid then kissed the horny girl, allowing the spit-spunk brew to ooze from her mouth on to the slithering tongue of her new, young lover. She could feel the girl swallowing as they frenched. They kissed so lovingly and intimately as Josie frigged herself to a fast and flowing orgasm. Ashley wiped his still-spewing dick on his underwear, chucked them and lay his tired body down on the bed.

Julianne stood up to arrange the wrinkled sheets, blankets and pillows in a maternal fashion until they were cosily

covered up. She peeled off her stockings and climbed in between the two youngsters. The bed was damp from their exertions but it was soft and welcoming.

"Get the light, love," Julianne said quietly.

Ashley reached over a weary arm and clicked off the lamp. In the pitch black, their bodies radiated a contented warmth. Julianne and Josie snuggled together but Ashley didn't feel excluded, he relaxed into his share of a pillow and let the events wash over his disarranged brain.

He heard Josie say, "Come closer, Ash, darling?"

He wriggled nearer and two different hands rested on his body.

*******

Josie dreamed of sunny afternoons spent on her childhood trampoline in the back-yard. Groggily though, reality reclaimed her and she woke to the weird sensation of the continuing bouncing motion of the trampoline. It took her a minute to grasp that she was in her boyfriend's mother's bed with clear blue dawnlight slicing through a gap in the curtains. The scene being lit by the day's first rays made her widen her eyes in surprise. She yanked back the bedcovers to reveal Julianne on her back with her thighs open while Ashley was propped between her legs, screwing like a demon. Julianne was caressing the back of his head and they paused to kiss before they both turned to face Josie.

"Is this okay, sugar?" Julianne asked.

Ashley continued his muscular fucking as they both watched for her reaction. Even though she had imagined this many times, it was odd, Josie decided, to see Ashley doing to someone else what he'd so often done to her. A huge smile crept over her face as she realised this was the culmination of all her plots and schemes.

She laughed, "My girl Julie's finally getting some Ash action!"

Julianne reached out an arm to draw her closer and they kissed passionately while Ashley ploughed his mother's furrow.

"I told you he was good at it, didn't I?" Josie whispered.

"Yes, honey, yes you did," Julianne smirked and they again kissed with a fervent intimacy.

The sight of these two beautiful women, his two beautiful women, french-kissing was more than enough to arouse his emotions and also arouse the urgent need within his loins to explode.

"If you keep kissing like that," he said, "I won't be able to control myself."

"Josie, use your fingers on me," Julianne panted, "Help me come with my son?"

"Si, Mama."

Josie pressed her lips to Julianne's and snaked her hand between the two slapping bodies to seek out the small, hard, hooded button that she so enjoyed toying with to make her new lover gasp and shudder and tremble. She found the erect nub and she twiddled and twanged with a determination that matched the increasing ferocity of Ashley's thrusts. Only a few minutes later, Julianne was thrashing in climax under her ejaculating son.

"Can I eat it out of you?" Josie asked, after the incestuous pair had recovered a little.

"Oh, sugar, I made him find a condom," Julianne said and then, when she saw Josie's disappointed pout, added, "Oh you wicked, dirty minx. You'll get me into so much trouble."

Ashley carefully pulled himself out of Julianne's heavenly hole, rolled on to his back and yanked off the filled rubber sheath with an audible sploop. It went plelch as it landed on the floor next to the bed.

Julianne, cuddling Josie, said, "Did you just throw that on the floor?"

"Er, yeah?" Ashley's voice was sleepy.

Julianne winked at Josie and adopted a stern tone, "Don't be daft, boy. I don't want your goo leaking on my expensive carpet. There's a bin by my dresser. Go on now, get it picked up."

Josie giggled as the grumbling victim got up and carried the gooey condom over to drop into the bin.

Josie laughed as he complained all the way back to the bed.

"Shhh, now," Julianne said, "Let's go back to sleep."

The three cuddled against the chill dawn, drew the blankets tighter around themselves and drifted back off to their respective dreamlands.

*******

Later, Ashley woke with the urgency of a full bladder. He paused only to relish the vision of his two lovers lying entwined and asleep, peaceful and content. He scooped up his clothes and headed to the bathroom.

He washed and dressed and was downstairs cooking waffles and brewing coffee when his mother entered wearing only her long tee-shirt. She yawned and stretched and revealed to him her lack of underwear. The glimpse of her soft, neat bush gave him an instant stirring in his shorts. He poured two coffees, added some milk and handed one to her.

"Are you freaking out?" Julianne asked as she sipped.

"A bit. Yeah."

"Me too."

"Do you regret it?"

"Not for a moment," Julianne looked in deadly earnest, "I'm only worried about you. You know, if you want, we can never mention it again and forget it ever happened. Wipe the slate clean, sorta thing?"

"I'll never forget last night. It was... wonderful."

Julianne smiled and stepped closer. Ashley smiled too. She kissed him, not like a mother should.

"I'm still me and you're still you but, sometimes, we'll have this other version of ourselves too. Does that sound okay?"

"Yes, Mom, that sounds perfect."

Julianne took a buttered waffle on a plate and walked over to the table. She leaned against it and watched him pottering around. She was toying with an idea that Josie had given her.

"I asked Josie if she thought you were okay," she said eventually, "And she said there was one sure way to calm you down if you were upset."

"I'm not upset," he grinned, "But what did she say?"

"She suggested... something but, now I think about it, she probably just wanted to trick me so she could get first go in the shower."

"What did she suggest?"

Julianne drank some coffee, watching her curious son, "She said... that I shouldn't wash yet because... because you'd want to smell and lick my dirty asshole."

She giggled at his goggled-eyed reaction. She turned, put down her cup, leaned a little over the kitchen table and reached behind to pull apart her bare bumcheeks.

"Was she tricking me, Ash?"

She laughed as the stunned young man knocked the coffee jug and cups over the counter, soaking the waffles in a black pool of disaster.

"I ruined breakfast," he said, frowning.

"Your breakfast's here, if you want it?"

He was around the kitchen counter like a shot. He dropped to his knees and his hands sailed up her legs and he waited not a second longer to fulfil his dreams. He placed his nose in the warm, soft haven of his mother's pink starfish and breathed in her funky aroma. His dick grew throbbingly engorged and he was light-headed.

He snuffled and nuzzled at her dirtbox while feeling like a mixture of a horny dog, a perverted man and a naughty little boy. Julianne, too, felt depraved as her only child began to feast upon her poopchute.

His hands held apart her buttocks and his wiggling wet tongue sought an angle that would open her up. The tip probed and, suddenly, he was in and tasting her shithole.

"Oh my god!" Julianne said, shocked at herself.

Anxiously, he paused and asked, "Are you sure you're alright with this?"

Her hand reached back, gripped his hair and rammed his face back into her arsecrack. His tongue resumed the sloppy

slurping motions until Julianne was dripping with an unromantic horniness.

"You only found one condom last night?"

He licked and lapped and pressed and circled his tongue into the tight confines of her asshole before answering, "Yeah, Mom, we don't use 'em."

Julianne turned and helped Ashley stand. She pushed down his shorts and bent over to kiss the swollen end of his pulsating cock.

"Well," she shrugged, "You're just going to have to take me up the Kalamazoo, then."

Ashley was perplexed by this expression but Julianne explained all by leaning again over the kitchen table and reaching back to tug his meat until it was butting up against her bunghole.

"Wait," Ashley said then he reached over and got some butter on his hands from the uneaten waffle then wiped it over his dick.