The Love Bite - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, thank you, honey. That's very considerate of you."

Julianne's tone pleased him immensely as he steadied his lubricated cockhead at the entrance of her bumhole. Leaning into his expert experience, it took only a few affectionate nudges and he was fully embedded in the tight ass he never in his wildest dreams thought he would actually be inside. Memory after memory of his mother's bottom in tight skirts, tight jeans or even tighter yoga-pants swam through his mind's eye as he looked down at his dick spearing the real thing and his legs went weak with longing and desire.

"Go easy on me, Ash, I haven't done this since I was a teenager."

"Yes, Mom."

He began and maintained an attentive tempo, responding to her reactions to his penetrating pushes but it wasn't long before they were both grunting and gasping and he sped up his constant, relentless rhythm of pulling and pushing while fondling her wobbling buttocks. Julianne was surprised at how much her own deep, animal growls showed that she had missed these ass-fucking sensations.

"Ay! Ay! Ay!" Josie's laughing voice from the doorway made them both freeze; she was dressed but damp and towelling her hair, "Well, I'm definitely not sucking on it now!"

Ashley smiled then returned his attention to his masterful exhibition of assfuckery. Julianne, surrendering to her filthy taboos, lay her head on her arms and lifted her butt to meet each and every one of her son's thrusts. His pumping prong felt so thick and stiff up her butt.

Josie stepped close behind him and put her arms around his torso, feeling the athletic movement of muscles under his skin. She kissed the nape of his neck then brought her teeth together and sucked, hard.

She squealed in utter delight as her attempt was successful. She brought her mouth away to reveal a moist, vivid, red lip-shaped mark left behind on his flesh.

"I did it, Ash's Mom! I did it! A love-bite! Finally!"

"Yes, sugar," Julianne replied, panting, "You did it."