The Love Boat

Story Info
Two couples have fun on a boat.
2.1k words
4.4
34.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfect summer day, middle of July. Me and my wife Anne had a free Saturday, and left the kids at home with the babysitter. We took our 30-foot boat to a small sheltered cove, just 10 miles from the marina. It was a small secluded place, approachable only by boats, and other than ours, there were no boats there that day.

We asked our friends to come along, Anne's friend Kelly and her husband Jayden. Anne knew Kelly since high school, but they reconnected a year before this day, and so the four of us hung out together more often since then. Kelly was 35, a brunette bombshell, with a body almost identical to Anne's: an hourglass figure, natural 36D tits, beautiful face and dark brown eyes that could hypnotize a man. Anne always knew I liked Kelly, and used to tease me about it sometimes, but I didn't want to admit that I found her so sexy, and in fact I sometimes fantasized about her.

Jayden was 40, and he was a fun, down to earth guy, and we could tell that from the moment we met that he liked to hang out with us. He was a tall guy, he had dark hair, very much in shape, and most women found him to be irresistibly charming. Anne said a couple of times that he was sexy, but most of all she liked his smile. I would sometimes catch her unknowingly flirting with him, when it was just the two of them talking. At those moments, she loved to stand very close to him, stare into his eyes, and giggle at everything he said. I didn't mind, it was a part of the relationship between all of us. We double dated many times in those days, so some flirting was bound to happen.

Until that day, we never went to a beach or a pool together, so this was the first time we ever saw each other in bathing suits. You could tell right away that we all liked what we saw, and the flirting and teasing happened more than usual, but it was sign of how relaxed we were in each other's company. The funny thing was, I was expecting to see the wives go topless, but none of them did it, or suggested it. At some point they were alone at the bow, just sunbathing and talking, and us guys were back in the cockpit having beers. A half an hour passed, and no bikini tops were dropped. Jayden then said that he was hoping to see some tits, but got no satisfaction, so we both laughed and commented how we still enjoyed the view. The wives then turned to each other as they were really into the conversation. Anne was telling a story, and Kelly had expressions of wonder and disbelief on her face. As the story was over, both of them turned their heads to me and they both had a sly grin on their faces. I dismissed it at that moment, because I was counting on Anne telling me all about it later.

The hours passed quickly as we were having a good time, and so the afternoon came, and all the other boats left the cove. We changed out of our bathing suits, us guys were just in shorts and the wives wore short summer dresses. They changed quickly in the cabin, closing the door behind them, so we never got to see some nudity, at least by chance. As they were changing, they whispered and laughed about something like teenage girls, but Jayden and I didn't think too much of it.

We all sat on benches, the couples opposite of each other, and pulled out a table to play poker. We got bored quickly and just continued to talk about stuff. Soon after, the conversation turned to sex, we talked about our experiences, what we did and didn't like, but nothing too intimate. But all this talk made me a bit horny, and I guess Anne felt the same, so she started to lightly touch my cock, knowing that the table obscured the view of this for the other couple. I was wondering where she was going with this, but I liked it, the danger of us getting caught made it more exciting. I could also tell that Kelly and Jayden were up to something similar, but I wasn't sure.

At some point, Kelly and Anne looked at each other mischievously and simultaneously got up to move the table out of the way. Me and Jayden sat there confused and a bit nervous because we were both hard, and now it was for all to see. Anne stood in front of me, and started to dance seductively, and Kelly did the same with Jayden. I wasn't nervous anymore, and I was watching Anne's every move. After a minute or two, she lifted the bottom of her dress just enough for me to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. This made me crazy horny, and my cock was aching for release. And then she unbuttoned my pants and let it spring free. She kneeled in front of me and started sucking. By now I could see that Kelly was doing the same thing. I just enjoyed the moment and didn't worry about this situation being weird for any of us.

The wives then stood up again and started slowly lifting the dresses up and over their heads. My eyes popped out when I realized that none of them were wearing any underwear. I got a glimpse of Kelly's perfect ass, but then focused on Anne who was lowering herself to sit on my cock. She guided it into her wet pussy, and I went all the way in, without any resistance. She started rocking her body and slightly moaning. We kissed and fucked slowly for a while and then she got up and turned her back to me and lowered herself onto my cock again. Kelly did the same, and now we could all watch each other's sexy moves. Finally, I could see Kelly naked, her body on full display, being impaled on Jayden's cock, slowly going up and down on it. She was perfect! I couldn't take my eyes off of her body, the perfect 36D tits, her long legs spread to the side and the perfectly smooth pussy lips with a landing strip above them.

Anne then stopped rocking and stood up and went to Kelly, and gave her a juicy kiss on the lips, with just a bit of tongue action. Jayden was watching this up close, and I could tell that he was also staring at Anne's body, slowly looking up and down, probably taking in every detail. This got him super excited, but then Kelly stood up also, and her and Anne started making out in front of us. We also got up and started kissing their necks and backs. Both of them searched for our cocks and guided them into their pussies from behind. I entered Anne with ease again, and started fucking her, slowly so I wouldn't disrupt their kissing. Ann then took my right hand and guided it around her to her friend's pussy. As my hand felt Kelly's smoothness, I had to slow my moving almost completely because I was ready to explode! Her pussy was so perfectly smooth, I wanted to kiss and lick it right there and then.

After this, Anne used her left hand to search for Jayden's hand, and then guided it to her pussy. He immediately started to rub her clit, which made her moan more loudly. I got out of Anne's pussy, because I didn't want to cum first. Jayden took the opportunity to insert his middle finger inside and stroke the clit with the palm of his hand. That drove Anne over the edge, she came with a quiet gasp. Kelly started cumming too, and Jayden almost came himself. But the wives were just getting started. They were in charge the whole time, and it felt like they had this planned all along. I loved that they did.

Anne took Jayden by the hand and led him to the swim platform. She jumped into the water, and he followed. They floated for a while and then held on to the platform with one hand, and explored each other's bodies with the other. They were talking and kissing, and just having a good time. After a few minutes Anne was lightly stroking Jayden's cock, while he was touching her pussy.

Me and Kelly didn't waste any time, too. I kissed her from her lips, down to her perfect tits, and then to her smooth pussy. I sat her down on the bench, spread her legs, and started hissing her pussy lips, and licking her clit. She was moaning lightly, and I was getting hard again. As she got louder, I stopped and got up and guided her to the stern of the boat. There she held on to the railing as I guided myself inside of her pussy. As we were leaning over the railing, I started slowly pushing myself in and out of her, and I kissed her neck and held her tits in my hands. This way we had a perfect view of Anne and Jayden below, in the water.

Anne was just about to get out of the water and as she grabbed ladder and put her feet on it, she felt Jayden's arm around her waist. That stopped her, and he kissed her neck, and searched her pussy with his cock. He entered her from behind with ease, because she was wet from all the kissing and touching from before. She let out a loud sigh and closed her eyes to enjoy the fucking that a man she found very attractive gave her. He put his feet on the first ladder, and grabbed the handrail and started fucking her with slow and deep strokes. She let her hands off the handrail, so that now she was completely sitting on him, rocking with him. Me and Kelly were looking at this while we were fucking, and it made us fuck even harder. Jayden was pushing himself up and into Anne as high as he could, and I was amazed to see her whole body being lifted, before again sinking into the water. Her tits were going above and below the water level, her head was thrown back to his shoulder, she had her eyes closed, and was moaning louder and louder.

I was close to cumming, but I wanted to last just a bit longer, so I got out of Kelly and led her to the platform. She laid on her back on the platform, and I entered her, kissing her tits and neck. We were very close to Anne and Jayden now. I felt Anne's hand on my back, and as I lifted my head, I could see her leaning forward. I turned to her as I was still slowly fucking Kelly, and kissed her mouth. Because of this, Jayden slowed down to allow us to kiss gently. This was incredible: my wife and I were sharing a beautiful kiss as our friend was inside of her, and I was inside of his wife.

That's when I broke the kiss and started to fuck Kelly hard. Jayden did the same with Anne, fucking her deep and fast. Both wives were moaning loudly, ready to cum in seconds. Anne screamed first, and this made all of us cum at the same time! I was cumming like never before inside of Kelly, because hers and Anne's screams were driving me crazy. Jayden was also cumming a huge hot load deep inside Anne's pussy, and Anne kept it all, not losing a drop as her pussy tightened around his cock. That made Jayden unload a few more times, and Anne felt every single splash of his hot seed. I managed watch them while this was happening, and it made me spurt some more inside of Kelly. As my orgasm subsided, I kissed Kelly gently, still enjoying the slight twitching of her pussy on my cock. I took us a few more minutes to stop cuddling and kissing. I guess we didn't want this to end. When we finally did, we all jumped in to the water to cool down.

After all this, we spent the rest of the day just chilling and talking about some thrilling details from before. But we still haven't repeated anything similar to this day. That doesn't mean we never will...