The Love Bomb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The singer began riding him in a state of complete nakedness and reckless abandon. She put her hands on her hips as they bounced and rolled over the man's lap. Isabel's abs tightened and flexed as she worked his cock.

She was covered in sweat, soaking her hair and beading all over her well-tanned skin. As a fitness model and a pop star, Isabel was akin to a goddess among his devotees. She reveled in the disparity between them.

These men were all so... beneath her. Yet she found something so appealing about indulging them. Never in their wildest dreams could they have imagined they'd get this opportunity- that they'd get to fuck the lovely idol Isabel.

One man bent low and squeezed her breast to his mouth, flicking his tongue over her pert nipple before sucking on it properly.

None of them spoke. In fact, they seemed incapable of it. Not that they were stupid- in fact her would-be lovers were all quite orderly. No, it was almost like they were... possessed. Isabel felt different, even now. Superior even. She could still talk- beckoning the ones she found less repulsive to approach her, "C'mon. Touch me."

She rode the man beneath her until his spirit gave out and he came, spasming underneath her body and pumping her pussy full of his seed. "Hnnghh!" He let out, gritting his teeth with a wild look to his eyes, "Ngghh! Hgghkk."

Isabel looked down, her mouth agape at the... brazenness of him. He had just came in her- breeding her like some kind of pig. "That's it." She said, "Let it all out..." She ran her hands up from her hips along her sides and to her breasts, massaging them. They were so very full and so very sensitive to the touch. She reached out and pulled a man to her by his cock.

A fan of hers from abroad, perhaps- he had a dark complexion. Isa stared his member down with fascination and curiosity. The old cliche was that black men were bigger... yet she couldn't tell. The woman closed her eyes and hungrily devoured it, until his head tickled at the back of her throat and threatened to make her gag. She winced and tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. When she blinked, dark mascara started to make 'tears' of exertion across her cheeks.

She finally pulled away with a deep gasp, "Pwuahh." Isa leaned back, letting the cock inside her flop out with an unceremonious wet slap. Her dark lover soon pushed her onto her back and grabbed her by the back of her knees.

The woman closed her eyes and moaned as he entered her. She planted one palm on his chest and ran her other hand down to her sex, furiously rubbing her clit as he began to pump her cum-plastered pussy. Totally heedless of whoever had come before, the man fucked her deep and good- as if his intent was to slam his predessecor's cum deeper and tighter down her sex.

"Fuck." She said through grit teeth and wincing eyes.

A hundred men were here, Isabel thought, trying to breed her... like a sow. Not one of them cared who got the honor- only that she was conquered in the end. It was enough to drive her mad with illicit thrill- enough to push her over the edge and into orgasm. Perhaps that was the intent- not to impregnate her but to drive her to greater and greater heights of pleasure.

Yes, she felt a powerful orgasm hurtling towards her. So close now... like a dam about to break open. One of her fans neared her head and out of instinct she craned her neck to receive him. He guided his cock to her mouth and she quickly slobbered and slurped and lapped at his firm manhood- until he began to spurt ropes of his cum down her throat.

She had quite grown to like the taste- and licked it up off her lips whenever any of it had escaped. The dark man between her legs began to exhaust himself, emptying his balls into her pussy with a wheezing groan. She could feel the pulses in his cock- the steady beat of muscle contractions that poured his cum up into her womb.

He pulled out of her and she felt herself sputtering and draining- the sudden absence of a cock in her pussy allowing all that cum to gush out before she tightened back up...

Isabel rolled over and got onto her hands and knees. She was so close now... her emerald eyes drifted up, as cum slid down her features and sweat gave her whole body a sheen. She scanned the crowd for the one who would make her cum. A handsome man? A good cock? Or an adoring and affectionate fan?

She wouldn't be given the choice, however. A pair of powerful hands gripped at her hips and pulled her backwards. She looked over her shoulder and found they belonged to an overweight fan- an older balding man. He pulled his shirt up for the sake of comfort, exposing a hairy unsightly belly... and then drove his cock as deep as it could go.

"Oooh, shit!" The idol moaned as pleasure radiated throughout her whole body. She couldn't have fathomed some wretch would push her over the edge like this... but indeed, Isabel's arms gave out and she pressed her forehead to the ground, reaching inbetween her legs and rubbing her clit anew.

The man was hung, best as she could tell. His every thrust slammed her insides, made her ass cheeks ripple and her whole body rock from the impact. It felt like every hard fucking thrust had over a hundred kilograms of virile man behind it.

"Right there." She pleaded, her whole body tingling, "Jus' like that... yes."

She started to cum, squeezing on his cock- clenching on him all slippery and hot. He moaned and soon joined her, trying to fuck her as deeply as he could- until his balls kissed at her womanly lips.

A man grabbed a fistful of her short hair and pulled her head up, just as she went cross-eyed and let her mouth loll open.

"C-cummmm!" She cried out. Whether it was the extolling of her own toe-curling orgasm or a plea for some more of her fans to join her, no one could be certain. A few men obliged the latter possibility, quickly bringing themselves to finish all over her beautiful face. A few so enthusiastically came that their cum arced in long streams over her shoulder, and, with the man fucking her now pulling out and relieving herself across her body, they began to criss-cross and paint her back, thick streams of cum covering the graceful leaves and vines of her floral tattoo.

After they spent themselves upon her, all of her lovers quickly made way for someone else to take their place. Isabel's mind began to clear a bit upon her first few orgasms.

The realization suddenly hit her... that she was surrounded by at least a hundred more 'adoring fans'. Try as she might, Isabel couldn't envision her refusing a single one of them. Before she even had time to recover, someone pulled her off of the ground and sat her down on his lap. She bent over and put her hands on his thighs as he began to fuck her. With her head sunk low, all he could see was her cum-soaked back. Oozing trails of spunk ran down her graceful body, settling in the dimples above her butt- or sliding right down into it.

With eyes half closed and glazed over, she looked up to see a man masturbating to her exquisite body. A moment later he came, gushing out over her breasts and abdomen. It followed the valleys of her muscles and nestled between her abs, into her belly button.

Front and back she was being absolutely covered in their wet hot pleasure.

The fan beneath her soon came, adding his own 'contribution' to the group effort to breed her. "Huh?" Isabel looked over her shoulder, "Already!?"

His cock throbbed inside of her and Isabel, so near to another orgasm, desperately tried to keep him hard. She braced herself on her legs, rolling her hips over him, grinding him. Fucking him.

"Don't you dare go soft on me." She said through grit teeth, "You fucker, ngh!"

But alas, he was spent, and when he finally softened enough to come slipping free of her pussy, his cock left her spilling out with excess and she rolled over onto her back, settling into the gentle grass.

Isa put both her hands to work pleasuring herself, fingering her cum-filled pussy with one and massaging her clit with the other. Unable to find any way to penetrate her themselves, her fans took to venting their desires on her in other ways... the crowd formed around her all started pumping their cocks to the sight of their idol masturbating with another man's cum.

She came just as they did- her whole body shuttering and spasming as half a dozen fans poured a rain of cum over her athletic body. The sheer force of her contractions gave the appearance that she too was spurting a thick white liquid onto the ground between her legs- it was other men's spunk, of course- but for all intents and purposes now belonged to her.

Isabel's eyes drifted sleepily behind their lids... she knew the moment she relaxed and allowed exhaustion to overtake her, some man would take her again.

Should she really just let the whole concert take turns fucking her? What kind of woman does that?

Well... she'd already fucked, what, a dozen men? Maybe more? What was another two dozen? What was another hundred?

She simply lacked the strength or the will to refuse them all...

"You want to get out of here?" She heard.

A voice in her head or someone actually among the throngs vying to fuck her? She couldn't be certain. It wasn't that the situation was necessarily unpleasant... it was in fact extraordinarily pleasing! But Isa knew, deep down, in the back of her head that all good things must end... and eventually she would be left with the reality of the situation.

The consequences of her actions... an end to her career, no doubt. Public disgrace until the day she died. Humiliation beyond compare.

She didn't want it to end... but instead hoped that there was some way to just run away from it all. As if it could end without her.

So she reached her hand out, into the hazy void above her. Someone took hold of it and pulled her up, off of her back and into the air. She felt like she was floating...

...

...

...

"So, detective." One of the Polizei, "What do you make of it?"

Emma was crouching by the bronze and golden dress. She took off her leather gloves, one by one, and hummed as she surveyed the scene. The woman furrowed her blonde brow in consternation and turned her eyes back to the man.

"I don't think any of the concert-goers are to blame here. None of the band either." She ruminated aloud, "They're all victims here. This... love bomb wasn't some kind of frenzy. Nobody's got drugs in their system or anything."

"The sexual acts here were very deliberate... methodical even. This wasn't some spontaneous orgy but a coordinated act. Yet none of the victims can remember what happened. Our idol Isabel here is also the only one to have left the scene before she presumably 'recovered'. All of this is consistent with... hypnosis."

"Hypnosis?" An officer repeated, "You think everyone here was... under some kind of mind control?"

"That's one way of putting it." Emma said with a smile, looking up to the stars. As the sun rose and turned the sky from a deep dark blue into a pink and orange dawn, more of more of those brilliant stars would fade from view, "Nobody's ever hypnotized so many people at once before... and to do it so covertly, without anyone noticing. That's not really how it works, is it?"

She inhaled deeply through her nostrils, "Who could be capable of such a thing?"

A shooting star arced across the sky, disappearing as quickly as it had come. The detective narrowed her eyes and tilted her head. Mind control... and then an abduction.

"Huh."

12