The Love Box Ch. 03

Story Info
Miri sexts for the first time.
4.6k words
4.65
12.9k
30

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I found Sixcia after that whole... ordeal, she was happily chatting with Ashley by the school's entrance. I walked over to them, where Ashley spotted me and started waving, though she still looked flushed.

"Are you alright?" Ashley asked me.

"Yeah, uh, Kalissa just wanted to talk." No doubt Ashley would have been worried after seeing me exit the class with someone who could throw me into space with minimal effort.

"Oh, okay, so you want to go hang out or something?" Ashley asked me. Any other day I would have said sure, but there was a bit too much that I needed to get off my chest.

"Sorry, I need to ask Sixcia a few things. I think we'll just head home for today."

"Oh, w-well, see you tomorrow!" Ashley waved at us both and walked away. I readied myself for what I was about to say and turned towards Sixcia.

"Uh... I need to talk to you."

"I gathered as much." She smiled. "What's on your mind?"

We started walking the path back to my house. I didn't know where to start. Whether to let her know how I was feeling, what Kalissa and I did, that the Love Box (at least, so far) was working. I was a mental mess right now.

I looked up at the sky, wondering what God chose to put me in this situation. Just as I was about to just stay silent the rest of the way like I always did, Sixcia spoke up.

"So, did something happen?"

I took a moment, breathed in and nodded.

"I, uh... Talked with Kalissa."

"Oh?" She smiled.

"Mhm... We, well, no, she uh..." I breathed in again. My feet dragged slightly on the sidewalk as I relived the memory in my mind. "We kissed."

Sixcia's smile only grew wider.

"Good for you!"

"Is it?" I asked. "I mean... I'm not..."

"Did you enjoy it?" She asked.

I looked away. This was way too vulnerable of a moment for my taste.

"B-But... I can't be gay." I insisted.

"Why?" Sixcia asked.

"You wouldn't get it."

"Maybe I would. You won't know until you tell me."

I looked at her. It was weird. Even though she was fully in her disguise, I felt like I was looking straight into those colorful eyes of hers. I clenched my fists, trying to give myself some strength.

"Six, my reputation is already pretty bad. I'm a coward, I'm shy, you know, most shy people can at least say they're pretty smart. I can't even say that much about myself. I'm... I'm worthless." I shrugged. "Imagine adding gay on top of that."

Sixcia turned her head. I could see the gears working in her mind.

"You're wrong." She replied suddenly.

"What?"

"You're wrong. About a lot of that, actually."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for starters, would a coward have jumped in front of a moving vehicle to save a stranger?"

I recoiled.

"Sure, anyone would have done that! It was... It was the right thing to do!"

"Would someone shy have spoken to a girl twice their size and presented them with what I assume was something embarrassing?"

"Probably." I shrugged.

Sixcia took a step closer to me. Her scent, like flowers in spring, invaded my nostrils.

"Is the person who saved my life worthless? Am I worthless?"

I couldn't help but stare at her for a second before I put some space between us.

"I don't know. I mean, no. But..."

"And, the last question, is there something wrong with being homosexual?" She asked. My eyes popped open. "You seem to be quite adamant in not being that."

"No, no, of course not!" I replied. "I'm just... Other people think it's weird, you know?"

"Who?"

"Well, homophobes and shit." I shrugged.

"Have you met one of these people?"

"Not yet."

"Then," she stopped. We stood on the side of the road as countless students lost in their own worlds walked past us. "You're afraid of something you haven't even seen."

"... What do you want from me?" I asked with a sigh. I was getting tired of all of this, already.

"I don't want anything from you. You own me, after all." She started walking ahead. "But I would like for you to be happy."

In half an hour, we were back home. Mom was more than thrilled to see Sixcia come back, to the point where when I said she would be staying over for not one, but multiple nights, she didn't even question it. We barely talked. I flopped face-first onto my bed as soon as I reached it. Sixcia hovered, literally, over me for a bit.

"Could I share my opinion?"

"If you want to." I shrugged, my voice muffled as it was full of cotton sheets right now.

"Then I will." She stated cheerfully. "Listen, I believe you should give this all a try."

"Give what a try?" I turned towards her.

"... Being homosexual."

"You can just say 'gay' or 'a lesbian'. Saying homosexual feels like I'm in a science class or something."

"Oh, well, yeah, being gay."

I looked at her. The vesie smiled at me widely, teeth as white as could be.

"But..." At this point, I wasn't even sad. I was just... Confused. I turned over and stared at the ceiling. "Am I really...?"

"It sounds like you could be."

"How do you deal with this?" I asked.

"With being ho-, gay?"

"Yeah." I curled up a little. "What's the vesie take on all this?"

"Oh, no. I believe the word is "bigotry" right? That's not a thing in vesie culture."

"Wow." I was impressed. "I guess you guys are kind of perfect, huh?"

"No. Far from it." She shook her head feverishly. "Um... Don't you think there's a reason I left to come here, to the human world?"

"Sure, but I figured it was just because you felt like it."

"Partly. But, in truth, vesies are... I guess classist is the word. We have families that have been alive for hundreds of years and if you don't belong to one of those, you're nothing. Respect is inherited. So, to them, I'm nothing."

She shrugged with a sad smile.

I couldn't really respond to that, so I sat up, crawled over to her and threw an arm behind her back.

"Sorry. It was stupid of me to just assume you have no problems of your own."

"... You did say you weren't smart."

At that, I laughed genuinely for the first time in a while.

"Smartass." I quipped back at her before falling on my back. After the giggles settled, I kept my eyes up. "So. I might be gay."

Sixcia curled up next to me. Well, I guess owning her did have its perks if it meant she could act as an improvised pillow.

"You might be gay." She reaffirmed.

"Alright." Somehow, that reality was beginning to set in. I assume it had to do with how the whole thing with Kalissa went.

"So, what happened? You still haven't told me."

"Oh." I shook my head. "Right. So, yeah, Kalissa, the girl I gave the gift to, she, uh... She wanted to talk to me."

"Okay."

"We went behind the basketball court and... She kissed me."

"Okay."

"And, uh, we almost did more than that, but the basketball team came out. Then, she gave me her number and we separated."

"Good, I'm proud of you!" I smiled somewhat sadly at her.

"Thanks? I didn't do much. It was mostly Kalissa." I looked away. "So... What do I do now?"

"You have her contact, right?"

"Yeah."

"Text her!"

"... You're right." I mumbled. "I guess it would be weird if I didn't say anything. Oh, I should text Ashley too."

"Your friend?"

"Yeah."

"I still dislike the fact that you didn't let me have sex with her."

"Heh," I chuckled with a smirk, "you're pretty confident, huh? What makes you think she wouldn't reject you?"

Sixcia paused.

"I... I can see the chances of people refusing or accepting my, and other's, advances in percentages."

"Whoah." I looked up. "And?"

"... Her chance was 99%."

...

......

I blinked.

"What?"

Sixcia nodded.

"The percentage was at 50 before I greeted her, afterward... That chance went up to 99% likely to say yes. It was in the bag!" She pouted, but I couldn't find anything to respond with.

Ashley, my best and for many years the only friend, would have said yes to her? Well, not just yes to Sixcia, but yes to sex with a woman in general?

"Of course, if you don't want me to, I won't make any further advances on her. But, it's a shame, she's very pretty!"

I shook my head.

"I'm, uh, just gonna act like we didn't have this conversation. Now, Kalissa. What do I say?"

"Uh, I don't know." Sixcia shrugged.

"You. Say. Hi!" She cheered me on as I brought my phone out.

"Well, here goes nothing."

Me: hey

"I guess that's enough..." I pressed send and waited. Understand something, sex, relationships, whatever, had never been in the cards for me. So, I didn't understand the anxiety of waiting for a text until now. I moved side to side nervously, waiting for my phone to buzz.

When it did, I had no idea how to respond.

"She texted me!" I told Sixcia. "Now what!?"

"Um... You respond?"

"Right, right. Easy." I grabbed the phone and looked at what she said.

Kalissa: yo

"She said yo! What do I say back?"

Sixcia laughed.

Somehow, I managed to get a conversation going. And... It was nice. I learned stuff about her that I hadn't expected. Apparently, Kalissa was trying to go pro as a runner. She'd been doing that since she was in middle school. Those pills were Xanax, which, according to her, she needed to relax after practicing. It just so happens those pills made for a good time chilling with her friends too.

She sent me a picture of her dog. My heart melted.

A little later, this happened:

"Hm?" I squinted at my screen.

"What's the matter?" I had let Sixcia play some of the RPG's on my pc while I talked to Kalissa.

"She asked me what I'm wearing." I scratched my head. "Uh, pink pj's, I guess."

I hit send.

TheHumanBrick: Cool, can I see?

See? I stared at the message. "What does she...?"

"Oh." I realized and my breathing stopped. "She wants me to take a selfie for her."

This was, like the past two days had been, uncharted territory. I was not the selfie-taking type. The last picture I'd taken of myself had been like, three years ago as evidence for a class project that I had gone to the designated place. This felt different in the most intense of ways.

If I was reading this right, she wanted me to look hot or something. Of course, being who I was, I had no idea what hot even was.

"Six."

"Yes?" She paused her game, The Old Scrolls VIII: Fallout Knight

"I... Is there any way I could look... Good?"

"You already look good." She answered quickly.

"Uh, thanks, but I mean... Uh, sexy."

"Oh, you mean to raise your sexual viability through your looks?" She asked.

"I guess."

"Sure!" Sixcia flew across the room, looking for things. Eventually, she made an "aha" face and just materialized a hairband using the Love Box. She basically urged me to take my shirt off, to where I was left in just pink pajama pants and a rosy bra. She pulled my pants just low enough to where my waist formed the hint of a V, pretty much just managing to hide the small amount of territory known as my pussy.

Finally, she placed the hairband on my head, pulling my black locks back and showing a lot more of my face than I was used to.

"Perfect!" Casually, she went right back to the paused game.

"Wait!"

"Huh?"

"Uh, what... What position do I take my selfie in?"

"Hm..." Her eyes turned magical again.

"Wow, is it really so bad that you have to use special powers to find an option?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Aha! Here." She flew over to me and pushed me down onto my back. Once there, she grabbed my right leg by the knee, raised it up and leaned it to the side. There's this position in yoga called the "reclined spinal twist". That's basically what I looked like.

"Why this?" I asked as she took my phone and decided to take the picture for me.

"Your legs are your best feature!" She declared. Really? I always thought they were kind of "meh".

"Alright. Fine, get it over with."

She snapped a picture and sent it to Kalissa. Come to think of it, Sixcia had a weird way of picking up technology super quickly. Anyway, the phone buzzed with a response almost immediately and she handed it back to me.

TheHumanBrick: wow

With some heart eye emojis. I felt a strange satisfaction, but that voice came back. It was yelling at me, "stop, you can't let yourself be gay", it would repeat over and over again.

Usually, that voice would win. This time, all it took was one glance at Sixcia, happily playing on my pc for those thoughts to go away. "Fuck it." I thought. "I have to change something. I can't just keep living like this."

I came to that conclusion as the phone buzzed again.

TheHumanBrick: wanna see me? I just got done running

I held my breath as I thought of a response. As insignificant as this question seemed, it was actually one of the most important things I'd been asked in a while. Why? Because before, I had no agency in everything that had happened. I used the Love Box on a girl because Sixcia told me to. I kissed Kalissa because I failed to produce a response and she took it as a green light. Here and now, there were no more excuses.

Basically, if I said yes to wanting to see her, I was admitting that I was actually a lesbian.

With that in mind and with my heart beating quickly, I typed back:

Me: yeah, if u don't mind or something...

I was really scared of coming across as pushy or whatever. Ashley would often bitch about boyfriends of hers that were like that, constantly asking for nudes and shit. Although I wasn't a guy, I felt the rules were the same.

It took a few minutes, but then she sent me a picture. My eyes widened. I sat back a little, trying to anchor myself to something. Anything. The picture showed the tall runner in a sports bra and black shorts that left... Not much to the imagination. What caught me by surprise though were her abs. Rock-solid six-pack. The photo cut her eyes out of the frame, but she did have a visible smirk.

She sent another one before I could internalize the first. This time, she reached back with her phone and took a close-up picture of her butt, pulling on the top of her shorts to pull them into her crack like a thong and reveal two bubbly caramel cheeks.

I felt warmth spread throughout me. Before, I didn't know what that meant. Now that I had accepted myself, I understood.

I was horny. I was horny for another girl.

"Oh my god." I groaned as my eyes stayed on Kalissa's ass.

TheHumanBrick: ... what do you think?

I typed back the first thing I could think of.

Me: you're so hot

I typed again.

Me: it's unfair

TheHumanBrick: HA! Life ain't fair babe

I couldn't believe I was even in this situation.

"Hey," I called out to Sixcia. "You're sure she's not being influenced in any way?"

"You know, after playing this game, I've found a pretty good comparison!" Sixcia smiled as she turned my way. "Using the Love Box is kind of like the difference between spawning a weapon in a fantasy game, as opposed to just looking for the weapon the normal way. It's just easier, but in the end, you could have gotten that weapon anyway."

I breathed.

"Alright."

My phone buzzed.

The next picture sent me over the top. It was Kalissa, pulling her sports bra up. The bottom edge of the bra though managed to just barely hide the prize. Her little brown buds that I desperately wanted to see. It shocked me how much I wanted it. Between my legs, I felt a sort of electricity. I looked down at myself and I realized, my left hand was hovering over my pussy now.

I was inches away from... From fucking myself!

TheHumanBrick: Wanna see more?

I gulped and replied.

Me: yes

TheHumanBrick: beg for it

I couldn't focus on anything else. It was like the entire world had faded and all that was left was the teasing picture in front of me.

Me: please! I need it!

TheHumanBrick: you first then

At that, I froze. She wanted to see my... I looked in the mirror. My body wasn't impressive at all. Hell, my tits were just barely C cups. Why would she want me? That's when I thought about this whole thing in a different light. Why would Kalissa want me, of all people? Was this some joke?

I shook my head. "I don't think anyone would make out with me like that for a joke." I thought. So, after a few seconds of contemplation, I replied to the message.

Me: okay

TheHumanBrick: mmm looking forward to it

I stood off the bed.

"Six..." I called out to the gaming vesie.

"Yeah?"

"I need a little more help."

"Sure!" Vesie floated off the chair and flew over to me. I simply pointed my phone at her and let her read the messages. Her eyes widened a little. "Oh!"

She grinned in a way that made me squirm a little, her eyes blatantly roamed my body.

"I wanna see too~" She stated in a sing-song voice and I wrapped my arms around myself. Seriously? Why would people want to see me like that? I'm not sexy!

"Can you help?" I asked.

"Of course." She placed her hands over my bra. I arched my back a little at her touch, which of course, was because her hands were cold and nothing else. "Ready?"

I nodded.

"Okay..." Her voice had gotten more sultry than I'd heard yet. I reached back to unhook my bra and help her out a little. As she pulled it off, she never broke eye contact with me.

Then, a thought wormed into my head. The entire time I'd been doing this to keep, uh, doing whatever I was doing with Kalissa. I hadn't thought for a second about what this would lead to with Sixcia, you know, asking her to help me get naked.

"Oh..." When my chest was finally bare, she leaned in a little. The vesie's lips were pretty close to mine as she whispered: "You're beautiful."

"Thanks." I breathed in. "The picture."

"Right!" Sixcia energetically pulled back and reached up with the phone. "Smile!"

I didn't. Instead, as embarrassed as I was, I closed my eyes, pushed my chest out a little and looked to the side, on my knees, on the bed.

I heard a snap and then I heard Sixcia gasp.

"Whoa." She let out.

"What?" I peeked at her.

"Look!" When she showed me the picture, I was in absolute shock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. That was me? That girl posing like an Instagram model was me?

"S-Send it," I told Sixcia, I didn't trust myself to hold the phone and not just accidentally send it to everyone I know.

"Done!"

The phone buzzed within seconds.

TheHumanBrick: holy shit!

Me: is it good?

TheHumanBrick: I didn't know you were packing that kind of body, Ring Girl

I cringed a little at the nickname, but I was pleased to see that she approved.

TheHumanBrick: Btw

TheHumanBrick: Is someone else there with you? I mean, someone else took the picture, right?

"Fuck." I let out. "I guess... I should be honest?"

Me: yeah, a friend

TheHumanBrick: if your friends get to see you naked, I want in on that friendship shit

TheHumanBrick: Oh, and I believe the deal was you go first

TheHumanBrick: here

The next message was a picture. I held my breath. When I saw it, it was all I could do not to moan as my hand touched the fabric hugging my pussy.

Kalissa took a selfie from the top, aiming the phone down at herself. Her tits were out. With the phone in one hand, she was squeezing her chest with the other making her breasts pop out even more. Her eyes were out of frame, but her mouth was open and letting her tongue poke out in a playful way. That was what did it. Seeing Kalissa behaving like that for me, I couldn't hold myself back anymore.

I laid back and reached into my pajama pants. As soon as I started, Sixcia turned.

"Oh..." She let out, seeing what I was about to do. I couldn't care less. There was a fire inside of me that I needed to extinguish. It was burning me between my legs, making it so that I couldn't think of anything else. I had to do this! "You know..." She slowly floated next to me.

12