All Comments on 'The Love Box Ch. 03'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Pandora's box

Well, you've let the inner Miri out of her box and it looks like she is going to run and run. How many more girls is she going to get involved with before she's exhausted? Looks like she's got an interesting life waiting round the corner for her.

ToSexorNotToSexToSexorNotToSexabout 4 years agoAuthor
Pretty funny

I don't usually laugh at my own jokes, but I giggled like crazy when I wrote down "Miri, the Awakened Lesbian"

Chapter Four will feature... Something special. So, look forward to that.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 4 years ago
Interesting

I very much like your story. Excellent premise, interesting characters, and a fascinating story line. If I have 1 piece of constructive criticism it is that the sex scenes are both too infrequent and seem rushed. Now perhaps this is deliberate as to relate the inexperience of the main character, but it makes for somewhat lack luster reading.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

What a great story so far !! You have a great imagination and I can’t wait for the next chapter .. oh and hurry up I’m not very patient .. lol ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Really enjoying. Looking forward to chapter 04.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The sexting sequence is one of the sexiest passages I've ever read... the anticipation, hesitation and resolution are exquisitely paced. Brilliant writing!

UncertainTUncertainT8 months ago

Great writing, ratcheting up the tension!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES