The Love Box Ch. 05

Story Info
Cara asks for a moment with Miri.
4.4k words
4.71
11.9k
26

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Easily the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me. I mean, how unlucky was I that my first time going down on someone, I got caught? For fuck's sake!

But, beyond that, I had a deep fear instilled in me as I pushed myself off Priscilla that Cara was about to tell the entire school what she just saw.

I was thinking about this as I stood up, on the other side of the room. As if being as far away from Priscilla as I could would delete the event or something.

"I..." Priscilla looked as scared as I ever saw her. Even more afraid than me. "Shit," I thought. "I can't have two of us freaking out."

"It's... It's okay." I said shyly. "This happens, right?"

"Are you serious?!" Priscilla charged up toward me. "This could ruin us!"

Okay, while sure, I was scared about the possible consequences, honestly, I had expected her to say "this could ruin ME", the fact that she didn't did impress me a little.

"I know." I tried to sound calm, emulating the tone my mom used whenever I would do something stupid. "But there's really nothing we can do about it, right?"

"How are you so fucking calm right now!?" She yelled. In all honesty, I wasn't. But I could deal with myself freaking out, I couldn't deal with two of us doing that.

"I don't know, but we gain nothing from freaking out about it. Besides, Cara is... Pretty bubbly, but I don't see her as the type that would just tell everyone in a hundred feet radius about this. Do you?"

Priscilla, breathing heavily, slowed down.

"You're, you're right. She wouldn't. She... She wouldn't."

"Let's just talk to her, okay? It'll be fine."

I didn't necessarily believe the words coming out of me, but I felt like Priscilla needed to hear them.

"You're right. You're right."

And since we were both emotionally exhausted, that's where the conversation ended. We left, pretty awkwardly since it's hard to come up with something to follow up on the whole "I just gave you head" thing.

Nothing else really happened. We didn't find Cara, she never came back to the library. Neither of us could focus on the class presentation after all that, so Marlene did us a solid and called a rain check.

I... I felt weird letting Priscilla's worries fester inside of her like that. I was in the same boat after all. So, I gave her my number and let her know that if she needed to talk about it, I'd be there. She didn't say anything. She just nodded and left.

"Fuck." I spat out as I found Ashley and Sixcia waiting for me outside of the school.

"How'd your day go?" Ashley asked, ever the lightbulb of a human being that she was.

"Fine," I replied, not exactly wanting to tell her that, although it wasn't bad, I couldn't get the taste of Priscilla's cum out of my mouth.

"Cool, we were just talking about going to the mall, what do you think?" Ashley asked.

It seriously broke my heart to do this, especially since we hadn't gotten to hang out in a while, but... I needed to process everything. I mean, Priscilla has a dick, I got caught sucking said dick, and not only did I get caught, but the witness also happened to be our classmate!

"Sorry..." I started. "I think I need to rest a little."

"But," I saw Ashley's smile slowly fade. "We haven't gotten to do something in forever!"

"I..." I walked up to her. I had forgotten that Sixcia was even there. As much as I might complain, I treasured Ashley deeply, and to think that I was disappointing her did hurt a little. "Something happened and I just need a bit of time. I'll tell you about it soon, promise!"

I tried to smile.

"... Your smiles suck." Ashley mumbled but I could see her grinning back a little.

"It's the effort that counts, babe." Do you see the last word in that sentence? Yeah, that just kind of slipped out. As soon as I heard myself say it, I wished I could erase it from Ash's memory. Apparently, I'd been immersing myself in the lesbian world a bit too much too quickly. "Anyway!" I yelled out of nowhere. "I'm gonna head home, alright? See ya!"

I waved as I started basically jogging away.

"Wait!" Ashley stopped me. "The Moonlight Festival is two days from now... Are we going together?"

Oh, shit. I'd forgotten all about that. So, here's the deal. Halfgreen had this yearly festival where people got to dress up fancy or even cosplay characters as we watched theatre plays and sang songs. Basic, I know. The finale though was something to see. The town would turn off every light in the vicinity and launch up some cool fireworks.

I genuinely liked the whole thing.

"Of course." I did something I never do. I was aware of how 'd been kind of ignoring Ash for a while, so I wanted her to know I was still her friend if she'd have me. So, I hugged her. She was shocked, but after a second, she hugged me back firmly.

After that, I was too flushed to stay.

"Goodbye!" Sixcia walked up and, much to my chagrin, kissed her, but to her credit, it was almost a peck this time. Still not exactly platonic as I could tell by the way her lips moved against my best friend's... But it was a work in progress, right? The effort was there, at least.

And so, we made our way back home. Oh shit. I almost didn't even notice just now that I said "home" as in, "our home". Not "my home". Had I really gotten used to Sixcia that quickly?

With my head low, I slumped my way over to my bed.

"Well, you're looking bright," Sixcia said as she let go of her disguise.

"I had... Something happened."

"You've been saying that a lot, I assume the Love Box is working?"

"I guess..."

"Alright, well, tell me about it, puny human." At that, I raised my eyebrows at her. "I've been watching some sci-fi movies."

"... Uh, well," Where could I start? "I used it on someone... And we did stuff."

"I'm glad!" Sixcia replied before I could continue. "You seem happier than when I first met you. Well, aside from these last few minutes."

"Sure." I shrugged. "Anyway, we got caught."

"Oh? Someone saw you?"

"Yeah."

"Is this a problem?"

Right, vesie. Sometimes, it's easy to forget that Sixcia isn't human.

"Yes. Uh, that kind of thing is... Well, everyone does it but it's scandalous if someone catches you."

"I see, I see." Sixcia stroked her chin. "This troubles you?"

"Obviously!" I sat up. "I mean, I don't want everyone to know about all my... My stuff like that!"

"Hm..." Sixcia floated next to me. "Well, is there anything you can do about it?"

"No, that's what sucks!"

"At that point, Miri, it might be better to just let things happen then. React. But look on the bright side, at least you gained another new experience, right?"

I sighed.

"That's basically what I told Priscilla."

"Then listen to your own advice." Sixcia flew over to my door. "I'm going to get something to drink, want anything?"

"Some iced tea," I mumbled.

"Coming!"

With that, I was left alone. My phone buzzed almost immediately.

UnknownNumber: uh, hey

UnknownNumber: it's Priscilla

My eyes widened.

Me: hi

Me: how are you holding up?

TheIceQueen: I just wanted to say sorry for freaking out on you

TheIceQueen: this affects both of us and I was kind of just thinking about myself

TheIceQueen: sorry

Me: no worries

I thought about it for a second.

Me: do u regret it?

It took Priscilla a few seconds to respond.

TheIceQueen: no

TheIceQueen: I liked it a lot

TheIceQueen: you're really good

My heart warmed up a little.

Me: I guess I found my calling then

TheIceQueen: Or I just have low standards

Me: I doubt you have low standards about anything

TheIceQueen: true

Then, another message. Not from Priscilla though.

UnknownNumber: Miri?

Me: Who is this?

UnknownNumber: It's Cara

My eyes basically popped out of my head. "Holy shit, holy shit!" I stood and started pacing around my room.

Me: So...

TheWitness: yeah, I saw that I'm not going to lie to you

Nervousness clutched my heart.

Me: Are you going to t

Before I finished typing, she said something else.

TheWitness: I'm not going to tell anyone

Relief swam over me like sweat on a wrestler.

Me: really?

TheWitness: Yeah, I just...

TheWitness: I never expected you to be into girls, I mean, seeing you eating pussy was the most surprising thing ever

At that, I actually cheered. I remembered the scene in my head. When she saw us, I had been gagging on Priscilla's dick. Meaning, from the outside perspective, there was a real chance it looked like I was eating pussy instead.

I instantly texted Priscilla.

Me: CARA TEXTED ME.

TheIceQueen: Omg what did she say???

Me: She said she wasn't going to tell anyone, and that she didn't expect to see me eating your pussy.

Me: get it?

Me: She doesn't know you're... A futa? That.

TheIceQueen: Holy shit!

Me: I know!

Cara texted me again.

TheWitness: so...

TheWitness: are you guys dating?

TheWitness: I never would have expected it.

TheWitness: no offense

Me: none taken, but no, we aren't dating

Me: that was kind of, like, out of nowhere

TheWitness: Huh?

TheWitness: seriously?

Me: yeah

I thought about how I should tell her this. I didn't want to make Priscilla come across weirdly or something. So, the only thing that came to mind was... Sadly, to make myself look, you know, promiscuous.

Me: I... I was horny so I offered to eat her out and she happened to say yes

Me: seriously, it just happened

TheWitness: holy shit, I'm impressed!

TheWitness: you're one brave bitch

Me: thanks?

TheWitness: so...

TheWitness: we still have to work on the presentation

TheWitness: are you okay with meeting up tonight? To talk about it

I figured if I told mom I was heading out with a friend, not only would she let me, she'd push me out the door herself.

Me: sure

TheWitness: awesome!

After that, I talked a little more with Priscilla. I asked her a few things that were on my mind, like why she was so cold to people and yeah, it was basically what I was expecting. She had a complex because of her dick.

When she was little, someone else found out about it and she was bullied to the point of severe depression. She said she ended up having to move out of her hometown to come here to Halfgreen because of how bad it got.

Honestly, it made my eyes tear up a little. I mean, here I thought I had it rough... But my problems were nothing compared to that. I changed my mind about her then. She went from being bitchy to being brave in the blink of an eye.

Night came shortly after, and I texted my mom and told Sixcia I was heading out. As expected, mom gave me the green light and because the place we said we'd meet up at was literally a five-minute walk from my house, I walked out wearing some shorts that reached about half-way down my thighs, some slippers and a tank top.

I didn't feel like trying that hard to look presentable.

It was a coffee place that was open most of the day. When I walked up to it, there wasn't anyone inside except for Cara and the staff. I raised a brow at that, but I shrugged soon after. I had brought my backpack with me, so I dropped it near her and shyly waved hi.

Even after all that, I was still a quiet mess. Cara on the other hand, reminded me a lot of Ashley in the way she excitedly waved hi and grinned a bright Irish-American smile at me.

I needed to get my sex drive under control, I swear. As soon as I saw her my eyes were drawn to her freckles, her tied-back red hair. Wearing a sleeveless Guns N Roses shirt, and black skinny jeans, she had that aura of "I'm the friend that tries to get you drunk".

"Uh... Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Priscilla couldn't make it, but I imagine she's just embarrassed about what happened. Marlene just never answered though." She replied. Then, she grinned like she was challenging me to say something bad about this next part: "I guess it's just us."

"Oh, uh, cool," I mumbled.

"Oh, please." She rolled her eyes. "Don't play that 'innocent girl' act with me, you lost the right to that the moment you went down on Money Bags in the girl's bathroom. Seriously, that's insane!" She laughed as a member of the staff walked over to us. I ordered some water, Cara asked for a latte.

"You're really not gonna tell anyone?" I asked nervously.

"Relax, relax!" Cara reached out and put her hand on my shoulder in a somewhat comforting way. "I won't tell anyone that you and Money Bags like to get down and dirty in public spaces. Promise!"

"You don't think it's weird or anything?" I asked.

"Nope. Actually, it's pretty hot if you ask me." She winked.

What the hell is going on in my life? It's like every girl around me suddenly became an option, but like, wasn't I "Ring Girl" just a few days ago? I mean, even now as I bunched my legs together and Cara looked down at my thighs, was she not thinking about how pale and ghostly I looked? I hadn't seen the sun in any serious way in years!

I looked away with a little bit of anxiety building up. I should have worn a hoodie or something.

"So tell me about yourself, Miri." Cara interlocked her hands and put them under her chin. "I just realized I know a lot of you, but not a lot about you."

"Um... I'm pretty boring, honestly."

"No way. I told you, you've lost the right to be boring, honey."

"Sure, but don't say I didn't warn you."

"Hm, maybe..."

"Here you go!" A bubbly employee placed our orders on the table. Cara thanked her with a smile and I just grabbed my water and gulped a bit. I was feeling a little too thirsty at this point.

"Anyway, come on, tell me something. Who is "Ring Girl"?"

"Uh..." I looked away. "I guess I like... K-pop a lot. I like videogames. Um, you know, I don't know what I want to study in college though."

Cara's eyes widened.

"Really? You don't know?"

"Yeah. Sucks right? We're in the last semester and I'm still wondering about it."

"Oh well, you have some time still."

"I guess..."

"Anyway, come over with me. I have a little something to show you!" She grabbed me lightly by the wrist and pulled me off the chair.

"W-Wait!"

She dragged me to the bathroom. It was strangely pristine, everything looked like it had been cleaned just a few minutes ago. I guess that's one of the benefits of not having many people come in. Once I was in, she locked the door.

"So..." She started with a smile I barely caught. I couldn't see her eyes, but I could see the way her head lowered somewhat slyly. "You think... Maybe, I could get a taste?"

My brain stopped functioning.

"What?"

"Of what you did with Money Bags I mean... You know, when I saw that," she walked forward, "I remember seeing you both but it was you I was focused on."

"W-Why?"

"You were on the floor, with your pretty little ass sticking out like a slut. The way you were looking up at her, it was so hot to me." My breathing got faster. "You looked incredible. And ever since, I've been wondering what it would be like to have you on me like that. To be in her position."

I was so confused I didn't know what to say. I didn't even know whether or not I wanted to do something. I mean, it's not like Cara was someone I was really fixated on... But I couldn't deny that she was pretty.

She took her shirt off and took her time doing the same with her jeans.

Honestly, she wasn't that curvy or anything, her chest wasn't the biggest and neither were her legs, but what she did have was an aura. Playful eyes, an endearingly plain body. She came across as just a cool, confident person.

And, yeah, I'll be honest. I wasn't as interested in Cara as I was in Priscilla, but I could feel myself getting warmer. Years of repressed sexuality were being absolute nightmares for my pussy, it actually ached to the point where I didn't care who I was with.

So, when Cara walked up to me, fully naked, and placed her fingers on my jawline, tilting my head up to meet her eyes... I didn't look away. I blushed because of course, I was embarrassed about all this, but as she leaned in, I leaned in with her.

When our lips touched, I got to relive that same sensation I got from Kalissa. Soft. But... Whereas with Kalissa both of us were pretty awkward about it, Cara was anything but. The moment we connected, she reached down and squeezed my butt hard.

"Those legs have been teasing me since you got here." She whispered into my mouth as we kissed again. I felt like I was being taken. Like Cara was this force of nature and I was just along for the ride. She leaned her head to the side and brought her tongue into my mouth, prompting my eyes to open and find hers half-open looking back at me.

It was like smoke was filling the room. She pushed me back onto a wall, bringing her knee between my legs as her tongue played tag with mine. She pushed on me a little harder and I moaned softly.

"Cute." She smirked. "You're way too cute."

Although she wasn't as strong as Kalissa, her knee did apply just enough pressure to make my legs spread a little. It was like she was mind-controlling me or something, I hadn't even been that horny before but now, there was a need inside of me that was growing and growing. Every tug on my lips, every small hump onto my pussy, it all just meshed together to set my body on fire.

Cara smiled a little before she placed her right hand on my throat and her left on my forehead. She made me look up, hovering over me before crashing her lips against me again. With her right hand tightening a little, she swarmed my mouth with her tongue, touching and rubbing up on anything she could find.

I felt like I was drowning in her.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed, pulling away suddenly. My brain was happy for the break because I needed it, but my body ached to have her back. "You're addicting."

"What?" I was out of focus.

"Seriously..." Cara stood a few feet away from me. "There's something about you... It's like once I had a taste, I couldn't stop myself."

That made me think. "I wonder if Priscilla and Kalissa feel the same way. Maybe that's not an exaggeration, maybe Sixcia did something to make it that way." I reasoned.

"It's dangerous." Cara breathed heavily. "I wanted this to be a quickie, but... Now I feel like keeping you up all night."

"Hopefully not in a bathroom." I chuckled nervously.

"Wow, didn't think you'd be so picky." That reply eased some of the tension that had been building up. "Alright. Enough foreplay."

"What?" She walked up to me again. I closed my eyes, ready for another make-out session, but she didn't push onto me. I opened my eyes when I felt her hands on my stomach.

"D-Don't." I chuckled awkwardly as I pushed her lightly off my flabby stomach. Yeah, I was very self-conscious about that. She laughed.

"Sorry, but for what it's worth... That little bit of meat you've got there is pretty cute too."

"Stop lying," I muttered.

"Suit yourself." Then, she pulled my shorts down. I was left standing there in a tank top and pink panties. "Seriously! Why are you so adorable?"

At that, maybe it was because she just kept insisting, but I laughed a little. I felt myself getting less guarded.

"Hm... You know, doing this on the floor wasn't what I had in mind, but come over for a second."

She pulled me down to the floor with her.

"Okay." Then, Cara placed her hand over my pussy. "Ready?"

In all honesty, I don't know where this came from, but I replied something I didn't even know I was feeling.

"Don't... Don't stick anything inside."

"What?"

"I'm not ready." I shook my head.

"Oh." Cara blinked. "Hm... Well, that does suck, but no worries. I got other tricks up my sleeve."

Then, she took her naked body and put it over mine as I lied on the floor.

Wait, wait. I know this position. Everyone knows this position. Her pussy hovered over my face as I felt her breath hit my clit.

12