The Love Box Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, nice. Time to dig in."

Then, cold. Something absurdly cold dragged over my pussy. I hadn't felt that before, so I nearly screamed. I had to close my mouth to keep myself from doing so. She was eating me out! Holy fuck!

It was euphoric. It was, I'll be honest, the greatest thing I'd ever felt. She licked it like it was ice cream, her tongue poking in and out from my folds, digging just a little bit inside and coming out as soon as I started to like it.

"You're... You're torturing me!" I whisper-yelled.

"Then it's working." I heard Cara say as she spread my legs further with her hands, clasping them down harshly on my thighs.

I moaned quietly, trying to hold back in fear that the staff would hear me if I was too loud.

Then, I remembered. "Right, I'm not doing anything for her. I have to do something, right?"

I looked up. Right above me was a pretty pink pussy that looked delicious. So, I tentatively licked it.

"Oh... Shit! Finally!" Cara cackled as I smiled a little. It spurred me on to lick a little more. Then more, then more until I was sucking and pulling on Cara's clit. I was enamored by the whole thing. Honestly, although Priscilla's dick had tasted salty if this was how pussy tasted, yeah, pussy was like Coke to the Pepsi that was a dick.

We both sped up a little. I lost myself, it was fun. It was like a game, trying to find the right spot in front of me to make Cara's body shake.

But then, Cara did something. Cara did something that made me break. I couldn't hold back the groan that erupted from me. With wide eyes, I realized her tongue had trailed down.

She was licking my ass.

"W-What are you...? Holy fuck!" I couldn't focus on eating her out anymore. I wrapped my arms around her butt above me, trying to anchor myself as Cara stuck her tongue further and further in.

"Like it? I've been told this is nice." Cara said in a sultry tone.

"You... But..." I lost my grip on the English language. I couldn't think. Her tongue swirled and drew circles on my asshole, and I swear, maybe I'm wrong, but I swear it felt like Cara was eating my ass with even more fervor than she had been my pussy!

As she kept going, I realized, yeah. She actually was going faster with my ass than she had been before. You know, spending time on internet forums, I had heard about some people who prefer assplay over vanilla stuff... but I didn't think it existed. Cara had gladly proven me wrong in that regard. She was basically making out with my asshole at this point.

Every now and then she'd release a low chuckle or a sigh that let me know she was enjoying herself just as much as I was.

"Hm, you said not to stick anything in here," she rubbed her finger on my pussy, "but you didn't say anything about here..."

She spat on her pinkie and stuck it just an inch into my asshole.

At that moment, a few things happened.

First of all, I came. Cara rubbed on my clit with her other hand and that brought me over the top, I came hard. Second, I wondered if butt stuff was supposed to feel better than vaginal. Because... It kind of did. When done in unison anyway.

"Whoa!" Cara leaned back to look at me. I let my body fall entirely onto the floor. "I felt that!"

I couldn't even respond. A new door had been opened. Cara got off and sat down next to me.

"Hiya." She waved at me.

"Hey."

"That was something, huh?"

"Yeah." My brain was blocked.

"So... You came, but I haven't."

I was about to apologize, but Cara lifted her hand up.

"No worries." She stated. "But let's keep that in reserve, okay?" She leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. "We'll do this again someday. How's that sound?"

I nodded dumbly.

Then, I realized something. The Love Box had nothing to do with this. This just happened. That thought scared me and made me excited all at once. Because that meant that sex without that object had become a possibility.

The next day, at school, it was early in the morning and I texted everyone. Kalissa sent me a picture of her and her dog cuddling. Priscilla talked to me until her class started, and Cara actually sent me a "good morning!" as soon as I woke up.

I felt great.

That said, something potentially dangerous was happening. I was looking forward to using the Love Box, a little too much. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday's events, the day before.

In other words, I wanted to have a tongue in my ass again. I wanted Priscilla to fuck my face again. And I wanted these things so badly. But, more than anything, I wanted to discover what other kinds of women were out there.

What I didn't know, was that the best girl of all had been by my side for years now.

12