The Love Box Ch. 07

Story Info
Miri and the girls investigate the vampire.
4.7k words
4.78
8.8k
22

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This chapter features consensual group sex between humans, one futa and two mythical beings.

***

After everything happened with Ashley, I was in a state of mental blankness. I had no idea what to do. On one hand, I was crushing pretty hard on Ashley now but on the other, it would be impossible to lock myself down for her.

That was for a few reasons. Firstly, I didn't think I had the energy to go up to three different girls and be like: "hey, uh, sorry, I'm in a relationship now". And second, Sixcia.

I hadn't really been thinking about what she had told me lately, to be honest. I only remembered when I was eating breakfast with her and my mom and something happened.

"Are you keeping your grades up?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, mom." I rolled my eyes.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, mom."

"Ohhh my goodness!" Sixcia suddenly squealed. "This tastes so good!"

"It's just chocolate." I shrugged.

"CHOCOLATE IS SO...!"

And then she fainted onto the table.

"Uh, Six? Six???"

"W-What, I'm up! I'm up!" Literally. She almost flew up. I had to put my hand on her shoulder to prevent her from doing so.

"Oh no!" Mom stood and ran to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and bringing it back.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"M-Miri, can I talk to you alone?" She asked.

We walked up to my bedroom. She flew face-first onto my bed.

"Are you okay, Six?" I was genuinely concerned. In this small amount of time that we'd known each other, she had actually become a good friend to me.

"Miri, remember what I said about... sex?" She asked.

"Uh, not really."

"I need sex. It's my energy source." She turned face-up. I gulped. She was wearing a tiny dress that left nothing to my imagination. Right, although Sixcia wasn't human... I realized now that I was quite attracted to her. "I'll be okay again in a moment, but these episodes will keep going until I do it with someone. C-Could you help me?"

Beautiful colorful eyes looked back at me. I knew what she was asking and it made my breathing quicker.

"... Alright." I nodded. "But can we do it later? I have to go soon."

Sixcia breathed in deeply a few times. Before long, she was back up, flying around my room.

"Okay, okay. I'm alright." She reassured herself. "So, what do you have to do today?"

I sat down on my bed and she sat down next to me. When she leaned her head on my shoulder, I sighed and started running my right hand through her hair.

"My classmates and I have to go check out this story." I waved my hand back and forth.

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"Apparently, there's been rumors of a vampire in Halfgreen. We have to do an oral presentation on it. So, we're just going to go ask a few middle-aged dudes who hate their lives about it and see what they say, you know?"

"Oh!" Her eyes suddenly gained a lot of life. "Can I go?"

"Uh, what? I mean..." When I looked at her, I saw disappointment starting to grow. Fuck. So, I'm actually weak to that, huh? "Sure." I nodded and she quickly brightened up, hugging me fiercely as I sighed and hugged her back.

Then, I got a text.

TheFriend: hey <3

Just thinking about Ashley made me smile.

Me: what up?

TheFriend: wanna hang out today? we should probably talk about... Everything, right?

I hummed. Although I agreed, I needed to get this out of the way first. So, I texted her back:

Me: tomorrow

Me: I have to go with some classmates on a vampire hunt.

TheFriend: seriously?

TheFriend: that's awesome!

TheFriend: tomorrow then

With that, I breathed in and texted the team to meet up somewhere. We decided to go to a bar where a dude had apparently seen the vampire pop up a few times. Honestly, this whole thing was probably just an exercise in delusion.

Regardless, I figured it would be fun.

Marlene never got back to us. When I asked Cara about it, she shrugged it off and said: "I guess it'll just be you, me and Money Bags".

Of course, I told her about Sixcia though. She was okay with it, though I did have to introduce her as my cousin to keep any suspicions from rising.

With all of that out of the way, we waited till the night. With Sixcia behind me, the two of us walked out to a nearby mall where Cara had told us to meet her at the food court. In that crowded space, it took some time before we found the others, but we managed.

"Hey!" Cara flashed a grin in our direction and I shyly waved hi at her. "Oh, is this your cousin? She's adorable!"

Sixcia, who was wearing her pigtailed brown-hair and equally brown-eyed disguise, raised a brow at me as Cara walked up to us.

"Hello." She smiled and leaned in. I already knew what was coming. Instead of stopping her, I said "you know what? Fuck it." I wasn't really involved with Cara in any way, so it wouldn't have been as awkward as it would have been Sixcia did something with Ashley or my mother, so I let her do it.

Yeah, she kissed her. I rolled my eyes as Sixcia took a full five seconds before she decided to step back.

"Uh... Wow." Okay, it was pretty amusing to see the ever-confident Cara blush.

"Sorry, that's how we say 'hi' where I'm from."

"She's not lying," I added.

"Well, shit." Cara laughed nervously. "A-Anyway, me and Money Bags have been looking up information, we think we've found where to start."

"Oh, nice." I was pleasantly surprised.

"Yeah. Are you hungry? If you don't wanna get anything to eat, we could go there right now."

I looked over at Sixcia who shrugged. Then, my eyes fell on Priscilla for the first time. Today, she was dressed in a white skirt with a long-sleeved white shirt.

"Has she eaten anything?"

"Yeah, we're good." Cara indicated and I nodded.

"Then, we may as well go there now."

"Alright, let's go!"

As she and Sixcia walked ahead, getting to know each other in a disgustingly friendly way that only Sixcia appeared to be capable of, Priscilla walked up to me.

"Uh... Hello." She blushed slightly.

"Hey. How have you been?" I asked warmly. Priscilla when cocky and confident was pretty hot, Priscilla when bashful and shy was dangerous for the heart.

"Doing well, thank you. I haven't been able to see you around lately."

"A lot's been happening."

"Huh. Well, hopefully, this whole thing goes smoothly and later we can talk a little about it."

"I'd like that," I answered as we fell in step with the others.

Halfgreen as a city just never appeared to allow darkness to settle. Even now, in the night, there were several bright streetlights and neon signs pertaining to restaurants or bars lighting the way ahead.

Cara told me that there had been vampire sightings a block ahead, so we could stop at a bar nearby and ask about it. I tilted my head. "How could a monster appear around here and assault someone without literally everyone knowing?"

Sixcia tugged on my sleeve.

"So, are we going to meet the vampire now?" She asked.

"Uh... Not exactly. Just people who have been attacked by her. Or, that's what they're saying." I didn't exactly believe the claims.

"Hm? Attacked?" Sixcia asked.

"Yeah."

"I haven't heard of a vampire attacking anyone. Most of us outside creatures keep track of each other's actions." She explained with a smile. "I know every vampire in the city! I don't think any of them would be capable of such a thing."

I stopped.

"I-I'm sorry, what?"

"Hm? Did I say something strange?" Sixcia asked. Then, I remembered a conversation we'd had when I had first met her.

"Oh shit." I thought. "Right, right, fuck! She said werewolves and vampires and shit were real!"

"Is something the matter?" Sixcia asked, worried. Ahead of us, Cara was teasing Priscilla about the price of her clothing as I leaned in.

"Are we in danger right now?" I whispered. "Will we be killed by a vampire or something?"

"Oh, no." Sixcia shook her head. "Vampires are soft creatures. I don't think any of them would ever assault a person."

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"You want to meet one?" She asked me. "There should be one living in that apartment over there." She pointed to a building to my right. "Actually... That works out perfectly!"

"What do you mean?"

"A vampire would be the perfect kind of person to help me with my energy issues, let's go!"

"W-Wait!"

She was about to drag me, but I stopped and walked up to Cara and Priscilla.

"Hey," I interrupted them. "Sixcia tells me there's a lead on the vampire thing over there." I pointed at the apartment. "You wanna check it out?"

"Uh..." Cara appeared confused. "Sure?"

"It'll be fun!" Sixcia added from behind me. "Come on!"

Literally dragging me with her and metaphorically dragging the others, we walked over to the apartment. It was a nice enough place, honestly looked more like a hotel than a place indebted college students would live in.

"So, what do we do?" I asked Sixcia as we approached a mean-looking clerk in the lobby.

Then, the doors leading to the elevators pushed open.

"Sixcia!" A woman happily squealed. When I saw her, I'm pretty sure either I gasped or my jaw must have made a terrible sound as it hit the floor.

Her body was... Unreal. Tits that were damn near DD, curves like a river and still tall enough to look down on us. Her skin was sickly pale, and her face carried a mischievous edge to it. With raven-black hair and somewhat devilish red eyes, I honestly nearly sprinted away.

On top of all that, she was wearing a black nightgown that was so... Indiscreet, the lobby clerk looked away as soon as she arrived.

This was a vampire. I didn't even need Sixcia to confirm it when I saw her. She was like you took artwork of a succubus, went up to God and said: "make this for me".

"Holy shit," Cara whispered. "She's fucking gorgeous."

"Mariana!" Sixcia jumped into her waiting arms. They hugged in the middle of the lobby as me and the others took this in.

I glanced over at Priscilla, who wasn't saying anything and found her pulling her skirt down. "W-What is this woman? It's almost hard to breathe!"

"Come, come!" She waved at us while she had Sixcia in a princess carry. "I made nachos!"

--

A few minutes later, we were sitting in the most stereotypical vampiric lair, listening to Sixcia and Mariana converse. I'm being serious, by the way. Red carpets, red couches, red wine bottles on the counters of her kitchens, red walls. It was jarring how much this screamed: "I like the color of blood".

"It's been too long, Sixcia!" They hugged like a pair of reunited lovers. "You told me you would visit if you ever came here!"

"Oh, I know Mari, I know, but a lot has happened," Sixcia replied. Cara, Priscilla and I just watched in awe. "Oh! Let me introduce you, this is Miri!" She pointed at me. As soon as the woman's eyes landed on me, I looked away. Holy shit, her aura was oppressive. "She sa-, um, she took me in."

"Truly?" Mariana pulled back, surprised. "Does she know you..."

"Yes, it's okay."

"Oh, wonderful." She leaned toward me. Her nightgown dipped a little with the gravity, letting me see far more of her cleavage than I thought she had intended. "I'd be very pleased to get to know you better."

I gulped.

"G-Great!"

"Haha, she is cute." Mariana turned toward Sixcia. "So, what brings you here?"

"Oh, they're doing a presentation on vampires."

"Yeah," Cara interrupted, maybe regaining a little bit of confidence since the conversation had been shifted toward the realm of the reasonable. "We wanted to know about the vampire that's been rumored to have been attacking people nearby."

"Attacking people?" Mariana raised a brow. "I haven't attacked anyone. At least not violently."

"Oh, no, we mean the vampire," Cara replied, confused.

"I know," Mariana replied, just as confused. "You're looking at the only vampire in this sector of Halfgreen. Have I done something wrong?"

...

We all collectively paused. I couldn't think. I had gotten so used to Sixcia, I forgot that other people didn't know about supernatural stuff. So, when I heard that, for a second, I didn't realize what had made Priscilla and Cara freeze up.

Then, as their mouths opened with nothing to say, I realized.

Oh, shit.

We fucked up.

"YOU'RE A VAMPIRE!?" Cara stood and pointed at Mariana.

"Oh?" Mariana tilted her head. "Did you not know that?"

"W-We're going to die!" Cara dry-heaved as Priscilla collapsed onto the couch.

"Don't worry!" Sixcia pitched in. I was dead silent because frankly, I didn't know what to say. "Vampires are harmless!"

"She speaks the truth." Mariana had the gall to chuckle. "We're nothing like what your media makes us out to be."

"C-Calm down!" I rubbed Cara's back. "She's right!"

"What? Miri? You... How do you know!?"

"I told her." Sixcia interrupted. "I know many vampires. They're sweet people."

"B-But, I mean..."

"Please, take a moment. Sit down." Mariana stood and softly pushed Cara down. Cara nodded slowly.

"Right, right." She breathed in. "Vampire. I'm talking to a vampire. Holy fuck, I'm talking to a vampire."

We waited until Priscilla came to. When she did, she panicked as badly as Cara had. We had to calm her down in much the same way.

"Okay." Mariana started. "Vampires, in the real world, are pretty much just like humans. Only, we need bodily fluids to survive."

"What?" I asked. "You mean, not just blood?"

"Blood is one alternative, but we've long since evolved past using that primitive source." She explained. "Instead, we like using things like human saliva."

"... You mean you drink people's spit?" Cara asked.

"Yes." Mariana nodded very matter-of-factly. "Among a few other alternatives. Oh, and not just from humans, but any humanoid creatures. In popular media, vampires and werewolves are enemies for some reason, but in reality, they're basically the same as humans to us." She shrugged. Then, her eyes met Sixcia's and they hugged again.

As Mariana pressed Sixcia to her tits, I let my head fall. "Holy shit, I was so worried." I thought.

"That's why Sixcia and I became such good friends!" Mariana explained. "When she told me she had made love her energy source, we found that it lined up very well with my vampiric condition. She got energy and I got my saliva (and other fluids). It was wonderful!"

I sighed.

"So, basically, vampires are just humans but with nutrient deficiencies?"

"Well, now we are." Mariana smirked. "We did take blood from humans before, but certain peace groups determined that if there was no need for violence, we did not need to cause it. Of course, our strength and speed still surpass a human's... We just use it for other purposes now." She winked.

"This is so crazy," Priscilla mumbled.

"But," Cara stepped in, "what about those rumors of attacks?"

"Oh, that's rather embarrassing." Mariana giggled. "I was with a friend and we were doing it in an alley. She went a bit far, she was drunk. She passed out on the side of the street. Maybe someone saw that scene and figured I had assaulted her."

She shrugged.

"Okay, we can't write about this in class." I pointed out.

"So, what, we just make things up?" Priscilla asked.

"I guess."

"Then... I guess we're done here, right?" Cara asked. "I mean if we aren't going to interview her or anything."

"Wait!" Mariana put a hand up. "Why the rush?"

"Huh?"

"Ladies, ladies." She walked up to us and placed her arms behind us, pulling us in. My head squished against her right boob. Holy shit she smelled too good! "I can feel your arousal. Each of you is aching for release. Her, specifically." Mariana winked at Priscilla.

"What?" Priscilla gawked. "I'm, I'm not..."

"Don't bother lying. My sense of smell is intensely good. I can smell your pussy from here."

Cara and I gulped simultaneously.

"And Sixcia, do you need refilling?"

She nodded furiously.

"Then... Why not? What do you say, ladies, how about I show you a time you've never imagined, huh?"

I made eye contact with Cara and Priscilla. I could tell they were waiting on my word. I was almost tempted to say "no" when I remembered Sixcia's situation. She needed this. I could see it in the way she drew her legs together, squirming. I sighed. If this would prevent a problem in the future, then the decision was clear.

"We should do it." I somewhat bravely stated.

"Y-You're sure?" Priscilla asked. "I mean, Miri, you know..."

"I don't think they'll judge you." I smiled encouragingly at her. "Let them see."

"See what?" Cara asked. Mariana though, behind us, squinted knowingly.

I guessed she could tell what Priscilla's situation was based on the combined smells she had going on down there.

"... Okay." Priscilla breathed in. "Okay."

She flipped her skirt up.

"Oh my..." Mariana grinned. "That is wonderful."

"M-Money Bags, what is, you..."

"I have both."

"And I couldn't be happier about it." Mariana stepped up while Cara stood there. Sixcia as well was surprised, but not discouraged.

I watched. All the sounds in the vicinity seemed to stop, and all I could hear was the thudding of Mariana's feet as she walked up to Priscilla.

"Hm... You've been ready for a while, haven't you?" I saw the precum building up at the head of Priscilla's dick, how her pussy was wet underneath. "Let's give you some relaxation."

Mariana's voice alone got me going. I felt my pussy turning hotter and hotter as she leaned in. A red tongue stuck out, and soon, she was sliding it up and down Priscilla's shaft.

I heard Cara gulp next to me. I looked down at Mariana's figure. Her nightgown had slid up, letting us three (Sixcia, Cara and I), see her bountiful and plump butt in the air. Mariana smiled as she flashed her fangs because apparently vampires still had fangs, and stuck Priscilla's dick in between them, bobbing up and down.

"Oh, my... Holy shit!" Priscilla moaned.

She wasn't lying about those powers. She was moving her head at such a speed, I wondered if it was entirely pleasurable for Priscilla.

I was so concentrated, I hadn't noticed Sixcia moving between us. She crouched down behind Mariana and in the same position the much larger woman was, she started to tease the vampire's pussy.

"Ohhh, friend, how I've missed you." Mariana giggled.

Suddenly, a pair of hands were on my waist. I turned and saw Cara staring back at me with such needy eyes that my knees went weak.

"This is, um, not what I expected." She told me.

"Nope."

"But... Maybe it's not so bad."

She kissed me. They were lips I enjoyed, quite a bit to be honest. She pushed me onto the couch so that I was sitting next to Priscilla who was, shall we say, deeply concentrated.

By now, Mariana was bobbing quickly up and down her small shaft. Priscilla's mouth hung open, but I could see some uncertainty in her. I reached over and as Cara took my lips with hers, I grabbed Priscilla's hand. Just to reassure her.

We stayed like that for a bit. Cara's mouth and mine intertwined, smacking and slurping noises came from my right as Sixcia ate Mariana out and the vampire licked and sucked on Priscilla's extra genitalia.

It was like being in a sauna of sex, as ridiculous as I know that sounds. And honestly, it kind of showed. Priscilla was sweating furiously next to me. I glanced over and saw Mariana licking up any drops of sweat that rolled down her, swallowing it after.

"She wasn't lying." I thought. "She actually does drink fluids."

As her blowjob started in earnest, Cara placed her hand on my pussy.

"Come on, let's get you off," Cara whispered into my mouth.

"You too." I countered by putting my own palm between her legs. We stared into each other's eyes, lewd noises filled the air beside us. It was like we were in some kind of porn scene.

12