The Love Box Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Priscilla started to moan far more loudly. Mariana sped up. I saw Priscilla clutch the couch tightly, breathing heavily as she started to whimper.

"I'm, I'm about to cum!"

"Thank you for the meal, then." Mariana winked.

"I'm... Ah!" Exactly as she had done to me before, Priscilla reached up with her leg and put Mariana in a leg lock, trapping her head so she had no choice but to swallow.

And Mariana could not have looked more grateful for it.

She spread her legs nearly into a split, giving Sixcia better access to her pussy as finally, Priscilla arched her back.

"Oh FUCK!"

And then, I could only imagine that Priscilla came. Mariana's throat moved up and down, signifying that she was indeed treating Priscilla's cum like water.

It took a solid thirty seconds before Priscilla tried to pull back. I say tried because Mariana kept her in place.

"H-Huh?" Priscilla asked.

"Can't leave any drops," Mariana answered when she released Priscilla's dick with a pop. It was shining, maybe even cleaner now than it had been before.

That whole time, Cara and I were working on each other.

I felt groans bubbling up from inside of me. Mariana chuckled, looking back at Sixcia.

"You're so good at that, darling."

"Thanks!" Sixcia excitedly replied before going back to the woman's pussy.

"I, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." Priscilla said.

Mariana grabbed her by the wrist.

"W-What?" Priscilla looked back.

"Why put that to waste?"

We all stopped. My hand froze on Cara's cunt just as hers had on mine.

"What did you say?"

"I told you. We consume bodily fluids. All of them." Mariana smiled sweetly.

"B-But, it's, it's my... you know..."

"Regardless. To me, that's like throwing away a nice glass of milk." Mariana lightly kissed Priscilla's lips. "Now, come on." She started licking Priscilla's dick again. "Let me have it!"

I'll be honest. There were several parts of me that should have found this to be absurdly gross. And yet, I found my hand speeding up on Cara as I stared at the pair next to me.

I found Cara doing the same. Sixcia was the only one that was unaffected by this.

"I-I'm not joking, I really will do it in your mouth if you don't..."

"Neither am I," Mariana replied to Priscilla. "Trust. It will be wonderful."

"Holy shit," Cara whispered. "She's really..."

"Mm!" I had forgotten Sixcia was even here. She moaned, fingering herself as she ate Mariana out.

"I'm, o-okay," Priscilla stuttered. "I'm letting go!"

With her dick stuck in Mariana's mouth, Priscilla did exactly that. The only indicator that she'd even started was a small drop that'd managed to squeeze out through the corner of Mariana's lips.

"Ohhhhh fuck." Priscilla moaned out like she was receiving a massage. "This feels so good!"

Mariana stared at her the entire time. When Priscilla finished, Mariana licked her lips.

"Delicious."

That whole thing pushed me over the edge. I buckled, Cara flinched, surprised.

"I'm about to cum," I mumbled.

"Then, by all means." Cara laughed a little.

"Nope." I shook my head. "I owe you. Remember?"

Knowing I owed her an orgasm, I did the first thing that came to mind. I reached behind her with my other hand.

"Ohhh fuck!" When I pressed against her tight little ass, she grinned wickedly. "You learn quickly!"

I laughed, fingering her in both holes.

"Oh shit." She muttered into my ears as we fell into a position that looked like a hug.

"Sixcia, have you been practicing?" Mariana said.

"Nope, all talent!"

"You're damn good, I'll give you that."

I couldn't even look to see what they were doing. Cara's eyes were consuming me. I only changed when I noticed movement behind her. Priscilla had stood up. I hadn't even seen it happen.

"Cara." She said, the girl in front of me turned. "I... I'd like to..."

"Oh, shit." I saw what Cara meant. Priscilla was fully hard, standing behind her. Cara looked slightly nervous. Still, she gulped and replied: "go ahead."

Priscilla didn't need to be told twice. I removed my bottom hand but kept my left inside her asshole.

And so, Priscilla started moving back and forth. She was fucking Cara while I fingered her ass.

The image alone was enough to make my heart pump. Cara's body rocked as I laid under her. As she got fucked, I kept pumping my finger in and out of her tight little butt.

"Oh shit... This is... Not bad at all." Cara chuckled.

"Don't forget about me, though." I somewhat lightly jabbed.

"My bad, my bad."

And then, we fell into a dance. To my right, Sixcia kept eating out Mariana. Her body was so well-endowed I could barely see Sixcia. In front of me, Priscilla had her eyes shut as she fucked a girl for the first time in her life.

And at my pussy, Cara's hand moved rhythmically.

"Fuck!" The occasional moan and curse were let out as all of us joined together. I couldn't tell who was saying what.

"T-Tight! This is amazing!" I think Priscilla said.

"Come on, cum for me. Right now." Cara bit down on my earlobe. I felt so hot. It was like a fire was consuming me.

"Sixcia, we must do this again," Mariana stated with a sultry tone in her voice.

And then, I started to feel it. Like electricity, charging up between my legs, my eyes widened.

"I'm, I'm..." It had come too suddenly. Too unexpectedly. Maybe that was because of Cara's speed, but I wasn't ready.

And tonight, I learned that an unexpected orgasm is way harder than one you knew was coming.

"FUCK!" I screamed as Cara sped up. Priscilla rammed her even harder. Mariana moaned loudly. We were all losing it.

"I, ah!" By now, everyone's voices were mixed together until...

One by one, we all shook. Priscilla pulled out and came over Cara's back. My pussy clenched around Cara's hand as I felt her butt do the same around my finger. Mariana arched her back in a way that was way too flexible and Sixcia whimpered into her pussy in a long and muffled moan.

We all fell on top of each other.

"... Holy shit." Cara whispered.

"Well said." Mariana replied and we all laughed.

--

When I got home, Sixcia was carrying me on her back as we flew through the nighttime air. Mariana had exchanged numbers with Priscilla, and Sixcia did the same with both the futa and Cara.

I told her it was fine to, well, fuck them if she wanted to. She hugged me excitedly when I had.

What a fucking night. Honestly. If someone had told me a few weeks ago that I would be participating in an orgy, I wouldn't have believed them. And yet, I was there. I saw it. I lived it.

As soon as we reached my room, both of us flopped onto my bed.

"Six."

"Yes?" She asked. We stared into each other's eyes. Sixcia let the disguise go, revealing those multi-colored irises. I missed them.

"Are you okay now?"

"For a few days."

"Okay." I leaned in and kissed her lips tenderly. In all honesty, she was the reason any of this had happened. I owed her so much, and yet all she wanted in return was my affections. Slowly, but surely, Sixcia had begun to hold a special place in my heart. "Any time."

She leaned in on her own and kissed me back. The first time she'd kissed me, back when I saved her, I hadn't wanted it. This time, I placed my hand on her cheek and gently made out with her. When her tongue touched mine, I welcomed it.

I would have loved to have gone further, but I was tired.

"Thank you, Miri." Sixcia smiled. "You're the best human ever."

"Wow. High praise." I giggled. "Good night, Six."

12