The Love Box Ch. 08

Story Info
Miri settles things between Ashley and Sixcia.
4.6k words
4.85
8.9k
19

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: So, who is "best girl" to y'all? Let me know if you enjoyed this chapter and what you're looking forward to!

Enjoy!

--

After everything, I felt like I needed some time off. With the weekend in full swing, I notified everyone in my immediate vicinity (just Sixcia and mom, pretty much) that I'd be vegging out until further notice.

I was exhausted. Having sex with a vampire was something that, if I could, I would write down on my resume but it just added one tiresome event on top of what had already been a pretty heavy pile. So, can you blame me for sitting around watching anime with Sixcia all day? I think not.

"Oh, who is this character?" Sixcia asked as a bubbly blue-haired girl appeared on the screen. "She looks like a vesie!"

I chuckled a little.

"Her name's Mado or something. She's a magical girl. Kinda like a superhero."

"Wow... Does that make me a superhero as well?"

"The only thing you've saved recently is my chances of having a sex life. I don't think that counts." I shrugged.

From downstairs, I heard my mom greeting someone.

"Oh? Hello! Yeah, she's up in her room."

Huh? I wonder who that is. I shrugged turning my attention back to the screen. The girl in the anime did a type of backflip as she fought a villain.

"Oh! I haven't tried that before." Sixcia got up and floated in the air. I smirked, it was pretty silly seeing her trying to replicate the motions of the show. She looked unreal at that moment. Her disguise was off, she had fully colorful eyes crinkling at the corners as she rotated in midair.

And then the door opened.

And that was how Ashley walked in on Sixcia flying in the air, with me watching it happen like it was completely normal.

"..." Her mouth hung open. I gawked, shifting my eyes between her and the floating vesie.

Fuck.

----

"So... Let me get this straight, you're actually not human?" Ashley asked. The bed now had three butts sitting on it, with mine between them.

I'll admit, although I had planned to tell Ashley all about this at some point, this wasn't how I thought she'd find out.

"Uh, yes."

"You come from a race that's basically a mix between fairies and dwarves?"

"Essentially."

"And you've been living with Miri for the past couple of weeks?" There was a hint of some emotion on Ashley's face, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Yes."

"... Wow." Even Ashley's constantly bright face was dumbfounded at this revelation.

"In her culture, the way I understand it, if someone saves your life, you belong to them from that point on," I explained, trying to sound as calm as possible in hopes that it would calm her down in turn. "When I first met her, she was about to get run over and I tackled her out of the way. And, yeah, from that point on she's lived with me."

"I said it once already, but I have to say it again. Wow." She laughed. "That's, that's incredible."

"Yeah..." As weird as this may sound, this wasn't even the part of this whole thing that I was afraid of. That came in a moment. "A-Actually, we're not done." I cleared my throat.

"Okay, what else?" Ashley asked with a smile. Clearly, she wasn't expecting to hear anything that concerned her.

"Um... Now, this part I'm a little hazy on, but if I understand it right..." Well, here goes. "A vesie's lifespan is fueled by, well, they can choose what to rely on. They don't have to eat or sleep as long as they get whatever it is they choose."

"Okay?" Ashley tilted her head.

"... Six chose love." I mumbled a little.

"Oh, so... She needs love to get by?"

"Mhm."

"No problem, we'll show her plenty!" Ashley hugged Sixcia tightly. The vesie looked somewhat amused as I cleared my throat again.

"N-No. That counts, but the most convenient form of love for her is... sex."

"What?"

"As in, she needs sex to live."

"Wh..."

It's an amazing thing to watch what you're saying sink into someone's brain in real-time. Ashley's eyes widened, then she moved her lips like she wanted to say something, then she looked away, flushed.

I couldn't imagine what was going through her mind. She was probably sifting through dozens of different conclusions she could draw from that. What we'd been doing, what I wanted to tell her next.

"Does..." She gulped. "Does she have to do it... With you?"

"... Uh, that's the most convenient way, yeah." I shrugged. "It works with anyone, but... With me, she doesn't have to go around looking for anyone."

"Plus," Sixcia added, "if I do it with her, I don't have to do it for a bit longer after that." Now, that was new to me. I wondered why that was as Ashley took this all in.

"So... You two, um..." She blushed as she pointed at us. "You have to..."

"I, uh, yeah." I nodded. Truth be told, we didn't "have" to, as in, I didn't have to be the one necessarily, but, again, it was the most convenient way.

"Oh. Okay. Okay." Ashley breathed in. "This is, uh, pretty complicated then." She laughed and because of the clear tension, I laughed nervously too. "This is so weird." She sighed. "I was actually on my way here to ask you out."

At that, my eyes bulged.

"I, I know. I'm so..." As I was about to apologize for the circumstances, Sixcia interrupted me.

"Well, if I can add something." Unlike us, she was handling this entirely too well. Her own bright smile hadn't faded at all. "If I understand human relations right, what you want is to start a relationship, right?"

"Uh, yeah." Ashley nodded.

"Then, what's the issue?" Sixcia asked. I shook my head.

"Six, what Ash wants is to start a, um, monogamous relationship, right?"

"That had been the idea." Ashley chuckled.

"So, yeah, this kind of takes a dump on that."

"But, why does it have to be monogamous?" Sixcia asked. Honestly, it irritated me the way she talked like things were so simple for her. Well, maybe things were, hell if I knew.

"It's how humans normally do things, Six," I replied.

"But, you've been doing things with everyone lately."

"Yeah, but that was before a relationship even became a possibility." I countered.

"So? Why do things have to change? If you ask me, what you do with others has no bearing on the love you feel for each other. So, I don't truly understand how this gets in the way."

It was like talking to a brick wall.

"Um... Can I say something?" Ashley suddenly spoke up.

"Go ahead."

"Uh, listen." She looked away. "As... Miri," she turned toward me. "As much as I love you and... As much as I want to be with you... It does sound like she takes priority."

"What?"

"I mean, she needs this to live, right?" Ashley looked away from me and at Sixcia. "I wouldn't want to harm her. If our relationship does that, then... Maybe it's best if we..."

"Ashley, could I ask you something?" Sixcia started.

"... Mhm."

"Do you have an issue with beginning a relationship with Miri while I'm still a factor?"

"I mean..." Ashley, distraught, shook her head. "It's okay, I'll back off. I'll..."

"That's not what I asked." Sixcia leaned in a little. "Ashley. I have no intention of coming between you two. And I have no desire of monopolizing Miri to myself. Heck, I was the one who motivated her to try her luck with people. If you want to begin a relationship with her, not only will I not intervene, I'll cheer you both on. Of course, due to my needs, I would have to do things with Miri from time to time, but personally, if you truly love her, how could that stand as a problem for you?"

"Y-You wouldn't understand, I..."

"From my perspective," Sixcia raised a hand. "It truly does seem like the answer is obvious, but you don't want to give it a chance. I believe you know what I'm alluding to, right?"

Well, I did. Yesterday, before all the vampire-related stuff happened, indeed that had been my idea. I wanted to pitch to Ashley exactly what Sixcia was implying. And yet, now, I lost all my bravery in the face of Ashley's eager attitude toward things. I felt like I was trying to have my cake and eat it too.

"If you cannot do it, then it is a shame, but I urge you to reconsider." Sixcia pleaded to her. "I promise, that if you give this a try, both of you will know happiness beyond anything that you've experienced so far. Even with me being in the equation."

"... I dunno..." What? I wasn't sure I was hearing things right. Was this working? It seemed like Ashley was at least on the path of being convinced.

"Besides," Sixcia leaned across me and placed her hand over Ashley's. "If you do agree to date her, I wouldn't just make Miri feel good. I'd do the same for you too!"

... Well. Say what you want about Six, but a coward she is not. In the middle of tense negotiation, she actually just told Ashley she'd do her. Wow. In all honesty, all my nervousness left my body for a few seconds. I was thoroughly impressed.

"W-What?" Ashley reeled back. "B-But, I thought you'd only do it with Miri."

"No," Sixcia shook her head, "it's most convenient with Miri, but it works with anyone who feels positive emotion toward me. Do you understand now?" She leaned in. "If you two start dating, I'd do everything I could to add to your relationship."

She let her hand go from being on top of Ashley's own to her thigh. Again, wow. Sixcia really was an opportunist. I didn't even know whether to step in or not.

"... Oh." At Sixcia's implication, Ashley finally showed another expression, unrelated to the anxiety we'd both been feeling. She was shocked.

"Does that sound like something you're interested in?" Sixcia asked with a smile.

"B-But," she looked over at me.

Okay. Gametime. So far, Sixcia had been doing all of the heavy-lifting in this conversation but now I had to add to it. I could see what Sixcia was going for, it wasn't hard to guess.

Did I want that?

... Yeah. I'll be honest, over the course of the last two to three weeks, Sixcia had grown on me in a way I'd never expected her to. She was kind, considerate, sociable. She was everything I wasn't. Basically perfect, honestly. It baffled me that her people would choose to send her away, I mean, who would want to remove such a girl from their ranks?

Anyway, yeah. I was... Maybe "falling for her" wasn't the right description, but right next to the newly awakened burning desire that I had to at least, try something out with Ashley was now a spot for Sixcia. What exactly with Sixcia, I didn't know, but I wanted her in my life in... "That" capacity.

So, when the proverbial hot potato was passed over to me, I breathed in and decided to try for it.

"Ash..." I started. "I really do want to date you, but... I have to admit. I really want Sixcia to be a part of it."

Her eyes bulged. Maybe those words had been the last thing she'd been expecting to hear.

"Seriously." I shifted closer. "I... Six knows what she's doing, Ash. We haven't done much, but those times," the foursome with the vampire and the time I was sexting Kalissa, "were amazing. If you could experience that too, I would want you to. I'd really want you to."

"Miri..." She wasn't even trying to hide how surprised she was.

"Well," Six started, "it seems Miri's told you what she thinks. I agree. Is that something you'd be interested in?"

"B-But... How would we even..."

I reached out, placing my hand gently on her shoulder.

"Please?" I asked. "I promise, you won't regret it."

"How about a trial run?" Six suddenly asked. We both looked over at her.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's try it." She said blankly, like what she'd suggested was the most normal thing in the world. "Right now."

"What?" Forget brave, Six was insane. I was convinced.

"What better way to see if it would work out?" She shrugged.

"Vesie efficiency could really use a touch of humanity," I muttered, shaking my head. "Ash, ignore that. Let's just," she interrupted me.

"I agree."

...

...

"What?" I asked.

"I agree." Ashley shyly stated again. "I... Maybe it would let me know if, you know if this is possible. If... If we tried it right now."

At her words, a silence settled. I gulped. Holy shit. This had not been the direction I expected things to go in.

But, sure enough, with some added words of encouragement from Six, we found ourselves sitting in a triangle, on my bed. Sixcia was the smallest of us, she with her back to the wall and me and Ashley sitting across from each other, flanking Six, we all stared at one another.

Well, shit. How the hell did we end up here?

I gulped.

"S-So, anyone knows what the Idiot's Guide to a Threesome says about this?" I asked, trying to bring some lightness into this whole thing. Ashley giggled.

"In, uh, in porn it always seems so simple," Ashley said.

"Yeah, all you have to do is," then a small hand was placed on my face. Sixcia turned me toward her. Colorful eyes were looking back at me. I was instantly lost in them.

She leaned in and her breath touched my lips. I shivered as we connected.

"Oh sh..." I heard Ashley mumble to my right. For such a small girl, Sixcia carried a big presence. It felt like someone much bigger was pushing me down or something. I had only kissed her twice before, but that was enough to realize she wasn't exactly shy about that.

Her tongue sought entrance into my mouth quickly. I let it in and her hold on my face grew a little tighter. As her tongue massaged mine, I tried to keep myself from falling back.

But it was over almost as quickly as it had begun. Six pulled back. Although I kept staring at her, she turned away immediately. Instead, she looked over at Ashley, who was a blushing mess.

She placed her hand on Ashley's face just like she'd done with me and leaned in.

"B-But..." Six didn't give her the chance to continue. Their lips touched and soon, they were kissing softly, inches away from me.

I'll be honest, I'll admit it. At that moment, I felt so warm I had to take several deep breaths to calm myself down.

There's something so amazing about watching two of the most attractive people you've ever met going at it so close to you. Seeing it, and knowing that I got to be a part of it, it sent a lightning bolt through my legs.

When their tongues started intertwining, my breath caught in my throat. Ashley raised a hand and put it behind Six's neck, pulling her in further as they descended into a passionate make-out session. All I could hear was the sound of lips smacking and my heart beating in my chest.

Ashley let out a muffled moan as Sixcia tilted her head, bringing herself deeper into Ashley's mouth. Then, just as quickly, she backed off. A strand of saliva extended between them. I was salivating.

"Well?" Six asked with a sweet voice. "How'd that feel?"

"A-Are you okay with this?" Ashley asked me.

"That was amazing." I blankly replied. We just looked at each other for a while. Then Sixcia said:

"If I'm not mistaken, it's your turn." I could hear her grin, I swear.

"R-Right."

And so, we leaned in toward each other. Her scent swarmed me as we started to kiss. Although she'd shown a strange intensity when she was doing this with Six, with me, she was being awfully gentle. Almost like she was afraid that if she pressed too hard, I'd back off.

So, I leaned in on my own. I brought our chests together. I threw my legs over her lap, which made her hands come down to squeeze my ass. It was strange. The kiss we shared wasn't as intense as the one she had with Six, and it wasn't as delicate as the one I had with Six, but it was something in between. It was fast, but it was soft.

She bit my bottom lip and pulled it back. God, I loved that. It made me shift closer to her. Eventually, I said "fuck it" and I pushed her down fully. And endless dance went on between our tongues, with her hands squeezing and roaming my body greedily.

I forgot Six was watching us, but when I remembered, I glanced over and found her shamelessly touching herself to us. If watching them had been hot, it was just as euphoric if not more so to know she was getting herself off to the acts we were performing. To know she thought we were worthy of that.

It kind of made me want to perform a little more. I arched my back a little, pushed my tongue a little further down in hopes that Sixcia would appreciate the view. I felt Ash tremble beneath me.

Finally, her hands left my legs and moved between them. My eyes widened mid-kiss as I realized what she was going for. It slowly became clear to me that we weren't looking to tease each other or drag things out. We both wanted some kind of release and we wanted it fast. So, I called time out.

We all got naked. Clothes were scattered everywhere as we retook the same position.

It was a slightly uncomfortable position, but I didn't care. Now naked, as she started to massage my most sensitive area, I felt Sixcia crawling through the bed.

"Well, I suppose this is when being a vesie has its perks." She said. I was too distracted to ask what she meant. Ashley was busy strangling my tongue with hers. "Let's see... Ah, this will do."

She pulled out the Love Box. What the hell was she doing? She scanned us, both of us at the same time, with it. The box shook and from it, she pulled something out.

"What are you d..."

"Ah, it's been a while since I used this." I looked at what she held in her hands like a sword. It was a strap on. Yeah, a basic toy, but it looked weird. It was a lot veinier than any I'd seen online. "Introducing the Dual Function Simulator!" Oh, her engineer side was coming out. "What this does is it allows the user to simulate having a penis."

"Yeah, that's what a strap on is," I replied and Ashley laughed beneath me.

"You didn't let me finish." She continued. "Through my wonderful magic, this also sends waves of energy into the user, thus, giving both parties a pleasurable sensation."

"I don't really get it."

"Just use it and find out."

Well, it couldn't hurt.

"Alright, pass it over." I took the toy into my hands. "So, how exactly do I put this on? Oh, wait." I noticed something. "There's a little part here."

"That's your portion of the toy. You stick that in yourself and stick the rest in her."

"Oh, well, okay."

After a somewhat awkward moment of preparation, I suddenly had a dildo strapped to me.

"Well, Ash. Ready to find out what this thing does?"

She gulped.

"Sure."

With that uncertain affirmation, I lined myself up over her. Yeah, we weren't doing anything too crazy position-wise, but come on. Despite everything that had happened, I was still a rookie.

When my toy touched her folds, I felt what Six had been alluding to. It was like a surge of electricity was shot through me!

"I-I can feel you!"

"Seriously!?" Ashley looked over at Sixcia, who gave us a thumbs up.

"Ah, but there's one more part to this." Suddenly, she produced another of those toys, putting it on herself.

My back shivered when I felt her hands on my hips.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Shhh. Just enjoy it." She cooed into my ears. "This one comes with a little extra to make creativity possible."

As I tried to focus on entering Ashley, I gasped when I felt a cold liquid falling into my butt crack. It slid down, covering my little asshole and just slightly touching the entrance to my pussy.

"Ah, some prep first." Then, she started teasing my ass with her hands. Prodding at it and poking around, like she was trying to test my boundaries.

"Um... Miri?" Ashley said from beneath me.

"Yeah?"

"I... Could you start? I need you in me."

Well, shit.

"Y-Yeah! Of course, of course. Sorry, I got a little distracted."

"It's fine."

With that, I breathed, trying to calm my heart down. On one side, I could actually feel Ashley's opening. It was so soft, too soft, honestly. On the other, as more of that liquid dipped into my butt, Sixcia was becoming more and more daring with her poking.

12