The Love Box Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she pushed half of her index in. I grit my teeth. A combination of pain and pleasure drowned me as I tried to once again, focus on Ashley.

"Alright," I muttered. "Alright. I'm doing it."

She gulped.

And, yeah. Slowly, in a way that tortured both of us, I pushed inside of her. There was a certain humidity that was building up in my room as all three of us were starting to sweat.

So, finally, I tried to mimic Priscilla's motions from when she was banging Cara.

"Holy shit..." I let out as Ashley's tightness surrounded the toy. "You feel so good. Oh my god!"

"Y-You too." I took a moment to look at her. With her legs spread, her boobs bouncing slightly as I moved back and forth now and a shy, flushed face, she looked gorgeous. Like a painting, honestly.

Then, Six pushed further.

"Ohhhh fuck." I leaned down, popping my ass out a little to give Six better access. "W-What, holy fuck..."

"There you go." Sixcia's voice was low and seductive. "Push and pull, Miri. Work it yourself."

I did as she directed, but in doing so, I noticed the idea. Simultaneously, I was fucking Ashley and fucking myself on Sixcia's hand.

Heaven. That was the only description I could think of as Ashley's tight grip on my toy pulled me further into her and Six's slender finger went in and out of my butt. I was enjoying it so much, I clutched Ashley's head in a hug and tried to center myself.

She moaned softly into my ears.

"Harder, harder!" She ordered me and my body obeyed on instinct.

However, suddenly Six pulled her hand back.

"W-What?" I was surprised. I found myself turning, almost ready to beg her to keep going.

"Don't worry, I'm just switching to the real prize." She assured me.

Then, I felt it. Something soft yet firm seeking entrance into my ass. Knowing what she was wearing, I gulped.

Slowly but surely, she pushed more and more into me. The pain momentarily overtook the pleasure, I'll be honest. I nearly called it off. It hurt quite a bit.

"There, it's all in. Now, move." I followed the order instinctively. And that's when I really got to know paradise. My heartbeat got quicker, blood rushed to my face as the intensity of the pleasure I was feeling really settled in.

"Oh, yes!" Ashley celebrated as I moved my hips as best I could. "Finally!"

I was being fucked up my ass at the same time that I took Ashley. That pain disappeared entirely. I felt nothing but hot elation as we moved quicker, or rather, I moved quicker. Six didn't move at all, simply holding me by my hips, occasionally giving them a squeeze. Ashely's soft body pressed against mine as I worked hard to do this for both of us.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't...!" Ashley kept repeating, urging me to go even quicker. My tongue was poking out of my mouth. It was either that or I would grit my teeth so hard it hurt.

With my left hand gripping her hair and my right on her chest, I looked into her eyes. In her pupils, I saw so much lust I got lost in them. She reached up and kissed me sloppily. A drop of saliva, I don't even know from who, ran down the corner of her lips. She wrapped her arms around my back and stuck her tongue out.

It was hard to kiss her while I moved, so I tried to find something else to do with it. I put her tongue between my lips, between my teeth, and locked it down. She whimpered a little. I sucked on it hard as I kept pushing and pulling.

I couldn't slow down. Every couple of seconds, I would start moving faster. The pace built up and up until...

"God, I'm close," Ashley said.

"M-Me too!"

"Keep going, Miri!" Six urged me, and I could hear it in her voice that she was in the same state.

So, with both of them relying on me, I got my second wind and I tried even harder. Front to back, front to back I felt a flame spread as I moved faster and faster until finally, our bodies started to shake.

First, mine. I grit my teeth, clamping down on Six's toy while trying to lodge my own as deep into Ashley as I could. Then, Ashley. She put me in a leg lock, helping me dive into her by pulling my body in. Finally, Six. She squeezed my hips so hard I felt a slight scrape as I pushed my ass out as far as I could to let her in.

A chorus of curses and moans filled the air as one by one, we all came hard.

Sixcia snapped her fingers and the toys both disappeared, allowing us to fully collapse into each other. And, well, there we laid. Six on my right, Ashley on my left. All three of us on my bed, naked.

"That..." Ashley was the first to speak, "that was incredible."

"So..." As the orgasm faded, I had a question. "What do you want to do?"

"I..." She leaned in and kissed me. I could hear Sixcia breathing heavily. "Let's try it. I loved this. It was great." She laughed and that bubbly girl I'd known all my life started to come back.

"You won't regret it!" Sixcia assured her.

"I'm sure I won't."

All smiles, all of us sharing little kisses with giggles sprinkled throughout.

...

And that's when the door opened.

... Yeah, I forgot to lock the door.

"Hey, Miri? I made nachos!" My mom announced with a sing-song voice. Then, she saw us.

Yeah, she saw us. Three girls, fully naked with pussy juice everywhere, and I mean everywhere.

Her eyes widened. She paused for a solid seven seconds, processing what she was seeing. Finally, she slammed the door closed.

...

"Wow." I thought. "You know, this is so terrible and so unlucky, that I'm not even mad. I'm just surprised."

12