The Love Box Ch. 10

Story Info
Sixcia goes to a very special strip club.
4k words
4.69
11.5k
15

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Phew, don't worry, Audience. We got past the incest chapter. We did it! Here's a Sixcia-focused chapter to cleanse our souls.

--

The sun peeked over the clouds, emerging within a radiant haze of orange and blue. I couldn't stop grinning all night! When I heard what happened from Miri, I felt so happy for her. It did irk me that she didn't remember all of what she and Miria did, only the kissing portions, but still, they were so much closer now! I leaned to catch a glimpse of the living room and found Miri and her mother hugging tightly.

Success!

Now, what to do next? There were several films I wanted to watch that Miri had recommended to me. But... I dunno, I felt like moving. I wanted to walk. See the town, go out. So, I went up to Miri as she and her mother separated and I tugged at her sleeve.

"Miri."

"Huh, Six?" She looked down and gave me an easy smile. "What's up?"

"I want to walk around town. I wanted to see if you'd come with me."

"Hm..." She hummed, starting to walk back up to her room. "Uh, I can't today."

"Why?"

"I have to do fill some applications for college." Something about the way she said that, the way she looked away and scratched the back of her neck, told me that there was more to this.

"College?"

"Sorta like school after school. Anyway, I'll be busy pretty much all day."

"Aw. But we haven't done anything in a while! Outside, I mean."

"Sorry, Six." She placed a hand on my shoulder. I leaned into it, still a little mad though. "I'll make it up to you, I swear."

"You better!" I smirked, floating up and giving her a surprise kiss before hovering back down and walking over to the dressers. Miri was still standing there, touching her lips with her fingers.

Oh well, no matter! I love Miri, but I guess I can handle being on my own for one day. I am a very talented vesie after all. How hard could the human world be to navigate on one's own?

So, I put on a frilly skirt Miri's mother had bought for me (along with the most adorable of little hats) and I said goodbye to both inhabitants of the home.

Time to begin my adventure!

I walked out and the sun quickly bathed me in its warmth.

"Ahhh~" I sighed contentedly. "I missed this."

With a grin, I walked out onto the street.

Where a car nearly ran me over again.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" An angry middle-aged man with a staggering lack of hair on his head yelled at me.

"S-Sorry!"

...

When I made it into the town properly, I was shocked into stillness. So. Many. People. In this mesh of trees and concrete, the sidewalks were full of walking humans in suits and uniforms, all talking on their phones and passing by me quickly.

Alright, I'll be honest. I was excited, but now that I'm here, where do I go?

Then, a voice called out to me.

"Sixcia?" I turned, finding a voluptuous woman with likely black hair, crimson eyes in an equally crimson dress walking up to me.

"Mariana!" The vampire spread her arms and it took everything I had not to fly into them. Instead, I ran and nearly tackled her.

"Oh, darling! We saw each other so recently and I was already missing you."

"Same!" I responded to the hug firmly before separating. "What are you doing out here?"

"Had to do some shopping." She raised a hand, briefly flashing her fangs. "Ugh, the sun is so annoying."

Right, usually in vampire stories, the sun outright kills them. I'm glad to say this isn't the case. Instead, the sun is just an irritant to them.

"We should get some shelter then, where were you headed?" I asked.

"The Halfgreen Shopping Center just a few streets ahead." She pointed in the general direction. "Would you like to join me?"

"Sure!"

"Wonderful." Her tongue swiped beneath one of her fangs as she grinned at me. "So, where's your owner?"

"Oh, she couldn't come." Just thinking about Miri made me wish she was here. "She had stuff to do."

"A shame. She's a very cute girl, from what I remember." She leaned down, placing her lips by my ear. "And what a great memory that is."

I smiled.

"I agree."

"Now, on with the buying!"

We walked together for a few minutes before a building eventually came into view. It was tall, presenting a mix of glass and concrete with large letters displaying its name proudly.

As soon as we stepped inside, Mariana sighed. Well, it was almost a moan, to be honest.

"Ah, the shadows feel so good." Fanning herself with her hand, I noticed several men and some women giving her long-lasting looks. I couldn't blame them. This red dress displayed her chest in such a great way, maybe I should get a dress like that? Would Miri like it?

"So, what are we buying?"

"Ah, let me show you."

She took a small paper from her purse. "Okay, it seems simple enough." I thought.

I was wrong. Very wrong.

She held the paper out and it unfolded open. Over and over and over again until it was touching the floor, with Mariana's hand still in its starting position.

"W-Wow, that's... That's a lot." I commented.

"I don't like facing the sun like this often, so I like to do all my shopping in one go." She shrugged. "What's the matter? Not up for the challenge?"

I shook my head and grinned.

"Let's do this!"

What proceeded were six hours of walking, talking, buying, and the occasional snack break. We visited all sorts of stores, many of which I hadn't seen before. One place, a shop called "Best Buy" was especially surprising. It was like I was in four different homes all at once!

We went to the food court at the shopping center around 6:00 pm. There was a large silver statue of a tree in the middle of it. Miri had explained to me that Halfgreen had that name due to its closeness with nature. As a vesie, of course, I knew that to be the case. Creatures of all kinds liked to settle down in Halfgreen because of that little cultural quirk.

Anyway, that was when I had pizza for the first time.

I'll say this. Pizza is the closest thing to heaven on Earth. I was salivating for several minutes even after we finished eating. Mariana just watched me with that same glimmer of amusement that Miri usually carried when we tried new things out.

Eventually, it did end up with Mariana holding fourteen bags, seven on each arm. And of course, as a vampire, she did not have too much trouble with it. Yes, vampires weren't as fearsome in the real world as they were in books and movies, but they were still very powerful.

"Ah, that was refreshing." Mariana quipped as we left the shopping center. The sun was starting to dip out of view. "Will you accompany me home? I have to drop these off and then maybe we can have some fun."

"More than we've been having already?" I asked.

"You're adorable." Mariana chuckled. "Yes. Actually, there's a place I have to visit soon. After going back home, I mean. Would you like to come with me? I think you'd like it."

"Okay." I didn't see any reason to turn her down. Just then, my phone buzzed.

Miri: hey, doing alright?

My face lit up with a natural wide smile when I saw Miri's name pop up.

Me: Yes! I'll be back a little later though. I met up with Mariana, she's gonna take me somewhere.

Miri: uh... is that alright?

Miri: I mean, she is a vampire. I dunno, is it anything dangerous?

Me: probably not.

Miri: alright, have fun then.

Putting my phone back in my pockets, I started following behind Mariana. I was excited to see whatever it was that she had in store, she'd been here for longer, so I imagined she knew where all the cool stuff was!

After dropping the bags off, we emerged back into the streets. Now, the night was in full swing. I looked around, seeing if I could recognize any creatures. A lot of us liked to come out at this time, less judgemental looks thrown our way and all that.

Nope, not many other creatures in sight. I was a little disappointed at that.

"Ahhh. That place over there." Mariana pointed at the brightest establishment in sight. Neon red signs depicting a woman's legs. The word "Velvet" lit up more than anything else.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Ohh... You'll see." Mariana laughed. "It's a very special place. I think you'll make a ton of friends."

"Great!"

On that note, I followed Mariana to a line of people waiting to get in. Not many, but the line was moving pretty slowly.

Eventually, though, we made it to the front. A man with black sunglasses (at night) in a black suit stopped us.

"No kids allowed." He said, and I could feel that he was looking at me.

"Kid?" I asked. I looked around. I didn't see any children nearby.

"She's older than she looks, darling." Mariana placed a hand on his shoulder, turning his attention towards her. "I trust a friend of mine can get in, right?"

"M-Mariana!" He realized, apparently, who he was talking to. Suddenly, he stepped aside and bowed slightly. "C-Come in! Come in!"

Just like that, we were allowed inside. Though, the first room we ended up in was too dark to see anything. The only way I knew where we were headed was due to the open door with a glowing red frame at the back.

"Why did he react like that?" I asked as we walked in the darkness.

"Haha, darling, I am this clubs most... Generous customer. I enjoy giving workers the appropriate amount of money for a job well done. I didn't intend to stand out, but over time, I slowly realized I was becoming famous. Now, everyone here knows me." She leaned close to me. "With any luck, you'll share that same advantage after a few visits."

"Oh, okay." I nodded as we went through the red door.

I'm not a shy vesie, by any means. But... When I walked in, I couldn't help it. My cheeks flushed. Women. Women everywhere. With a long-winded electronic song in the background (I think they're called) and people sitting around them, in little circles, watching. Naked women.

My mouth opened of its own accord.

"Ah, beautiful, isn't it?" Mariana held her arms out in a "behold" gesture. "And just wait till you see the VIP section."

"Mariana?" A girl called out next to us. I looked to my left and I couldn't keep myself from gawking. Dressed in a corset that showed up all of her legs and most of her chest, my eyes almost burned holes through her breasts. "Oh, it's been too long!"

"My dear, I was here last week." Mariana hugged her regardless. "How's everything been, Sugar?"

"It was a long week is all I'll say. I needed you here sooner. The girls can say the same." Then, her eyes fell on me. "Oh? And this?"

"This is my friend, Sixcia." Mariana gestured toward me. "It's her first time here, please, be a dear and show her around."

At that, Sugar smirked and (while still looking at me), said:

"Should I show her the..."

"Oh absolutely." Mariana winked. "Feel free to get others involved. This one has a lot of love to give."

"If you're saying that, I know she won't disappoint then. She's so cute too!" The girl took a step close to me. Bending down, she made eye contact with me and said, "don't worry, we'll show you a very good time."

I gulped.

She took me to a room at the back. On the way there, many of the other girls who were dressed equally lewd gave us smiles, waves and grins. Wow, everyone's so nice!

Maybe I could get away with...

Very very briefly, I let my disguise go while Sugar wasn't looking. Then, the percentages displayed above all the girls there. By that, I mean the chances that they would agree to have sex with me.

"Oh! They're all 100%!" I thought. A few would dip to 90, or 80, but most were at a full 100.

I thought back to Miri's rules. No sex with her mother, no sex with her friends aside from Ashley now.

"I should be fine to do stuff, right?" I asked myself.

"What was that?" Sugar asked.

"Nothing!"

"Oh, we'll be there in just a second." She pulled open a few doors. Suddenly, we were in dimly lit space with a large, cushioned chair in the center. That wasn't what left me speechless thought.

It was the several beautiful girls surrounding the chair. I was stunned. Legitimately at a loss for words. All of them were gorgeous, a blonde with a slim build, a brunette with no shirt on.

Was I in heaven? This was too much! Yet... As I looked at them, I got this feeling. There was something strange about this place. I mean, usually, I'm fairly good at picking up sexual energy. How had this place been hidden from me?

"Sit down right over there, please." Sugar instructed.

"Is it 'Bring your daughter to work' day? Who is this?" One girl asked.

"She's so cute though!"

"It's the pretty ones that are the real freaks, careful with her." One by one, they all said something about me.

"No, she's of age. Mariana brought her." Those words from Sugar, alone, made every girl there simultaneously stop talking, stop moving, and suddenly, start grinning.

"Oh, shit." One said.

"Well, now that you say that..." All at once, they walked up to me. I was both excited and nervous. I'd never had this many beautiful women around me at once.

"First time here, right?"

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Alright, ladies, how about we give her a proper show?" They all giggled, one took my hand and dragged me over to the chair.

There were five girls in total. Two of them took my arms and pressed them against their chests, the other four moved in front of me. I squirmed a little. I wanted so desperately to feel these soft human pillows for myself but they were trapping my arm between mounds of flesh.

Some music, a little slower than the songs outside, started playing. Then, the girls, Sugar and three others, began dancing.

Could you call this dancing?

They were swinging their hips, moving rhythmically. Then though, they started getting closer and closer until they were rubbing up on one another.

Right in front of me.

There's this concept that we vesie have as well as humans, but not to such a large degree as humans seem to enjoy. That is, teasing. That's what I felt. With such a delicious view right in front of me, I felt like I was being teased.

"Mmm." I was so twitchy. I wanted to jump on them! Was this torture? Did I make a mistake coming here?

"She's adorable!" The girl to my left squeaked. "Look how pent up she is."

"Like what you see, cutie?" Sugar asked me. I nodded fervently. "You ever been with a woman before?"

"A lot," I said. "Oh, I've had sex with Mariana too."

"Oh, shit..." My words made everyone pause.

"Well, now I need to know what you can do." Sugar walked up to me.

"W-Wait, we can't touch our clients!" One of them said.

"Like we ever hold to that rule around here. Especially when Mariana is involved." At that, the other dancer couldn't reply.

Sugar was right in front of me then. She put her hands on my cheeks, squishing them as she leaned in. Softly, she pressed her lips to mine.

Okay! Now, this I knew how to work with. Quickly (because why wait?) I stuck my tongue out. It slipped between her lips. She froze for a moment, but then she started actually kissing me. It felt strangely more... Sloppy? Sure, sloppy than when I kissed Miri. It didn't last too long, but when we separated, I saw the lust in her eyes.

"Okay. Okay." Sugar nodded to herself.

"How was she?"

"She's got some talent. That's for sure." Sugar licked her lips. "Come on ladies, let's show her a good time."

I tilted my head as one girl tugged up on my shirt. Taking the hint, I quickly took my clothes off. Sugar bit her lip and placed her hands on my body.

"Looks like we got ourselves a feast, girls."

"Ooh, I wanna eat her out!" One dancer raised her hand.

"Let me have her mouth, I wanna taste a bit of what you just got."

They talked about me like I wasn't here. And yet, I was still feeling butterflies in my stomach, waiting to see what they would do.

"I'll take this hand!" What? One girl grabbed my left hand and placed it between her legs.

"I've got this one!"

"W-What are we doing...?" I asked.

"You're about to get a taste of paradise." Sugar said, kneeling in front of my pussy.

And it was like that, that Sugar touched my pussy with her tongue, the other girls started rubbing themselves on my hands (so of course, off instinct I started fingering them). Finally, the girl behind the chair tilted my head up into an upside-down kiss.

WOW!

Even back when I was with the other vesies I hadn't done anything like this! Humidity built up around my hands, with my eyes closed the pussy eating that was happening to me was even more pleasurable, and kissing upside down? I had to teach that to Miri! There was a special feeling to it, as this dancer's tongue clashed with mine like I was being pushed down. Usually, I was the one doing that, so this was new to me!

Her tongue swirled in my mouth, muffling my moans as Sugar picked up the pace downstairs. I let my body rest against the comfortable chair as the other two girls, fucking themselves on my hands, started to moan as well.

"Alright!" Sugar suddenly said. "Time to get this show on the road."

The girl kissing me separated, creating a string of saliva that lifted up with her and fell into my mouth when she went too far away. I opened my eyes and looked down.

My eyes widened.

"W-What?" Sugar had suddenly grown a tail, thin and sleek with a heart-shaped tip. I looked around and all the girls shared a similar tail.

Then, I realized.

"YOU'RE SUCCUBI!" I yelled out.

"... Did you not know that?" Sugar asked, blinking confusedly.

"Uh, no."

"Wait, seriously?" Another girl asked. "Oh my gosh, sorry!"

"Mariana didn't tell you?" Sugar asked. I shook my head. "Oh, we just kind of assumed she did."

"We've been taking your energy this whole time. You didn't notice?" To one behind me asked.

"Well... No." I pointed at myself. "I'm a vesie."

"Oh?" Sugar smiled. "Small town!"

"Well, basically," I kept going, "I get my energy from love... Sex. So, maybe I hadn't noticed because..."

She put two and two together.

"That's why she wasn't feeling drained." One said. "She's been getting energy back all this time!"

"Oh, well, sorry anyway." Sugar said. "It's cool if you don't want to keep going."

"No!" I interrupted her a little too loudly. "No, it's fine. Come on, no need to stop. I feel fine."

Letting go of my disguise, the room glowed slightly with my multi-colored hair and eyes.

"Wow, been a while since I've seen a vesie. Still as beautiful as I remember." Sugar said, and for the second time that day, I blushed. "Well, girls! Let's show this vesie who really runs the sex game."

I don't know what I was expecting, but having Sugar's tail go into my pussy? It wasn't something I had considered a possibility. But gosh, did it feel good.

"OH!" My body clenched as her tail went deeper and deeper.

"Oh fuck..." Sugar sighed. I could imagine that she could feel my pussy closing around her tail.

"How tight is she?" A dancer asked.

"She's strangling me." Sugar closed her eyes and arched her back. "It's so good!"

"Ah!" Suddenly, the girl behind me stuck her tail in my mouth. It felt smooth, like licking leather. That same pleased expression found her face. The other two girls placed their tails in my hands, and I started rubbing them up and down.

"Ohhh you got the gist of this quick, huh?" Sugar praised me as gagged on the succubus' tail in my throat. "How about I make things move faster?"

With that, her tail started going in and out of my pussy steadily. A moan tried to escape the depths of my body, stopped by the tail in my mouth. I was losing it! My mind was getting fuzzier and fuzzier as Sugar's tail picked up the pace and started to fuck me properly.

"Not deep enough!" The girl behind me said. She took my face with her hands, angled my head so that my throat was straight, and drove her tail even further in. My eyes bulged! "AH! I'm in fucking heaven!" The succubus exclaimed happily.

12