The Love Box Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it, take it, bitch!" Sugar pumped her tail back and forth, back and forth until she started panting, breathing heavily. "I'm, holy fuck! I'm going to cum!"

"Me too! I... Shit!" One by one, the girls started convulsing. I wasn't too far behind either.

With a few more pumps, my own pussy was like a breaking dam. I could feel it coming, I could sense that the orgasm I was about to have would shatter me! Sugar sped up, faster and faster and faster until finally...

"MMMM!"

All at once, we came. I expected to have my pussy filled up, but nothing came. Instead, I opened my eyes beneath the dancer's tail and found that her pussy (and probably the others as well) was leaking a dark liquid. With her hands pressed tightly on my head, she twitched, falling back with her tail.

I coughed a lot but my pussy was feeling amazing! Each of the dancers was spent. Even the ones using my hands. They all were on the ground in one way or another. Whether on their knees or on their backs, they were reeling from the force of these orgasms.

"Holy shit." Sugar breathed. I chuckled after I managed to catch my breath. "You MUST come again."

I nodded fervently. I was definitely going to tell Miri about this.

The door opened, Mariana stood there.

"Well, darling." She spoke to me. "You fit in just as well as I thought you would."

"Where the hell did you find her?" Sugar asked with a smile. "This one's a hell of a prize."

"We go way back." Mariana winked at me. "Anyway, I just came to tell you it's getting late. Do you have anywhere to be?"

Miri's face filled my mind. I nodded, too out of breath to speak.

"Then let's get going."

--

"PLEASE, come again!" Sugar and the others waved at me from afar.

"Of course!" I waved back.

"You made a few friends today, huh?" Mariana asked as we walked side-by-side.

"Seems to be the case. You didn't tell me they were succubi!"

"Wanted you to be surprised." Mariana shrugged.

"Well, it definitely worked."

"Hahaha, come on, it was all in good fun, right?"

"Sure." I shrugged, smiling a little. "They were great!"

"Sugar is a natural." Mariana agreed.

Soon, we were at Mariana's home.

"See you soon, darling!"

"Bye!" Finally, we parted ways.

I HAVE to tell Miri everything!

--

Note: In case you didn't get the whole energy thing, here's what happened. Succubi (in this universe) take people's energy when they have sex, Sixcia gets her energy from sex, so, it's basically an infinite loop. They're kinda made for each other.

12