The Love Box Ch. 11

Story Info
Miri and Ashley go on a date. Things heat up.
4.2k words
4.74
7k
21

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Miri makes her triumphant return! I don't know about you, but it did feel like Six was hogging the spotlight a little. I will be bringing back the girls from the earlier chapters in the future, btw.

--

"How do I look?" I stood in the center of my room, wearing a short black dress. Sixcia watched me from my bed, a hand on her chin as she made contemplative noises.

"You look beautiful!"

"Uh, thanks." I smiled a little and picked out another outfit. Khaki shorts and a tube top. "How about this?" I asked, putting on those pieces.

"You look beautiful!"

"Oh, okay." Again, I smiled a little. I grabbed a simple black t-shirt and black skirt combo from my closet, undressing and redressing for Sixcia to check.

"You look beaut-"

"Why am I even asking you?" I shook my head.

Today, I was going on a date with Ashley. She'd asked me yesterday, at night just as Sixcia had relayed her experience at some random strip club. I didn't know which bit of news was more shocking, to be honest.

"Breathe!" Sixcia urged me as I flopped onto my gaming chair. "It'll be fine."

"I can't help it!" I threw my hands up. "It's our first, like, real date! What are we supposed to do? I haven't even been on a date before!"

"There's a first time for everything," Sixcia stated. "Just be your wonderful self."

"I'm not wonderful though. I'm a massive geek." I kicked the air.

"And that, my dear human, is what's wonderful about you."

"Gee, thanks." I chuckled before sighing. Staring at the ceiling, Ashley's simple text of "hey, wanna go on a date?" replayed in my mind, over and over again. "What do people even do when they go out to eat? I mean, are we supposed to talk in between swallows or something? Is one of us supposed to eat while the other talks? Is there a guideline for this?"

"BREATHE!" Sixcia full-on laughed as I blushed. When the hell had I turned into the type that rambles like that?

"I'm just so nervous, Six!" Lunging forward, I tackled the vesie onto my bed. As she giggled, I put my head on her stomach. "Why am I so gay? WHY?"

"Don't worry." She rubbed the back of my head. I nuzzled into her a little more. "It'll be fine. She likes you for you, after all. You don't need to change anything."

I tried to slow my breathing, closing my eyes, and feeling my heart rate relaxing. Six is right. Six is definitely right. This is Ashley, after all. The girl that stuck with me through my worst years. I couldn't imagine that she'd change going into this, especially after all we'd done some time ago.

Ever since that threesome with Six, Ashley had been a lot sunnier. My phone, which before all of this never even kept its screen lit for more than a minute at a time, buzzed relentlessly every day now. Of course, sometimes it was due to my other friends. Cara, specifically, had come with me to the mall today to help pick out clothes for me, so she'd been texting me ever since, asking if I'd tried them out once I got home.

When my phone buzzed once more and Ashley's name appeared on screen, my eyes bulged. The time was 5:00 pm. The date was to happen at 6.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Uh, sure." She chuckled at the sound of my nervous voice.

"I bought some clothes for today." She admitted, somewhat meekly. As Sixcia smiled in the background, I nodded, even though she couldn't see me.

"Yeah, uh, me too."

"Awesome. I can't wait to see you."

"Me neither," I mumbled.

"We should have been doing this years ago," Ashley said. I snorted and smiled.

"If you'd asked me out just a few months ago, I may have had a heart attack."

"All the more reason to have done it. I'd love to see that."

"Okay, weirdo." I heard her laugh on the other end. Shaking my head, I fell onto Sixcia's lap as she watched the tv in front of us.

"Anyway, I just wanted to hear your voice," Ashley told me and I blushed. "See you in a bit?"

"Mhm. Later."

"Bye."

With that, we hung up. I knew I was going to see her in just under an hour, but I was still longing for more time with her. This whole thing, the Love Box, Sixcia, us dating, it hadn't just made Ashley (and others) more attracted to me, it made me more attracted to her. I wanted her so much.

"Um..." Sixcia suddenly hummed above me.

"Yeah?"

"I..." She looked like she was wondering whether to ask me something or not. "Can we do this too?"

"What do you mean?"

"Go on a date." My eyes bulged. "We haven't done much stuff outside of your house. And I like it, don't get me wrong, but I'd like it."

"Really?" I turned away. "Sure."

She grinned.

"Thanks, Miri."

"No problem."

With that, I turned away.

"Are you still nervous?"

"Of course." I scoffed. Sixcia sighed.

"Well... Here, how about you try this?" She patted my head, prompting me to raise it up so she could slip out of the bed. Dancing across my room, she stood in front of the tv, turning in my direction.

With a wave of her hands, confetti-like particles flowed out of her hands and in my direction.

She didn't tell me what she'd done, only that she "enhanced" me.

Whatever that meant.

--

And thus, I was standing outside a seafood place not even an hour later. The streets were tinged with orange as the sun started to set. I ended up going with a white skirt and a long-sleeved white top and sandals. Fuck, the breeze gave me chills. The skirt was fairly short, after all.

My heart was pounding. I'd never done this before. What was I supposed to do? Was I supposed to dress up a little more? Was this too low-key? Was I overdressed!? Oh god, what if she regretted this as soon as she saw me? What if...

"Miri!" I shook out of my thoughts as I heard my name yelled in the distance. I turned side to side, finding Ashley approaching from my right.

Wow. I really couldn't stack up to this girl, huh? Ashley arrived wearing tight jeans and a tank-top. She'd gotten violet highlights done on the ends of her hair and her radiant smile outshone all of it.

"Hi!" She was just ten feet away from me now.

So, here's the thing. I thought she was going for a hug. When she spread her arms, I spread my own in kind. I was wrong. As soon as she got within reach, she leaned in and kissed me.

Despite everything that had happened recently, I still wasn't used to this at all. My eyes bulged out of their sockets and I'm pretty sure I had those heart pupils you see in cartoons.

"Uh. Hey." I croaked out when she gave me three inches of space.

"Hi." She laughed. "Well, let's go in!"

"Sure."

I'm pretty sure I had a concussion or something. "What did I get hit by", you ask? A five-foot-tall freight train of cuteness. That's what.

She led me into the seafood place, although I'll be honest, there were other things I was thinking about eating at this point. The place was nice. In continuation with Halfgreen's nature-loving aesthetic, there were bushes separating each of the tables.

Right now, I couldn't care less.

Whatever Six had done created a flame of desire in me that was viewing Ashley, who was texting someone happily as we were led to our table, like a wounded gazelle. The urge to jump on her was so strong, I had to hold onto my seat's edge with a white-knuckle grip.

Was this what Six had meant by "enhance"? I'm going to have to kindly ask her to never do that again. Because, holy shit, my self-control was in a twelve round fight with Floyd Mayweather right now.

"I'm so glad we got to do this," Ashley said, beaming in my direction. I felt a drop of sweat roll down my forehead as I forced a smile and nodded.

"Absolutely."

Her tank-top hung just a bit too low. The beginning of her cleavage, descending into a canyon that separated two big mountains of pure joy. Why the fuck am I talking like this? This is too much.

I mean, I was (obviously) sexually attracted to Ashley, but at this moment, I was noticing things I don't think I would have noticed or at least focused on before. Like the fact that Ash didn't have a bra on. Because of that, two perky buds were just barely visible under her white tank-top, and holy shit, I just wanted to bite them!

I was burning up. A waiter arrived.

"Have you decided what you will order?" He asked.

"Scallops." Ashley quickly said. "And you, Miri?"

"S-Same," I replied, taking my eyes off of Ashley and letting my head drop so that I was staring at my lap.

"Very well, and to drink?" The waiter asked, jotting our orders down.

"Water," Ashley said.

"Iced tea," I replied robotically.

"Coming right up."

With that, it was back to just us two.

"You know, I'm so glad this is happening. I mean, ever since we first became friends I'd always thought you were at least a little cute, but I didn't think you could ever like me like this. My other friends, they used to ask why I hung out with you and I'd always tell them there was a lot more to you than they knew, and now I feel like I get to experience this entirely different side of you that none of them know. It's so cool and I'm so happy to be with you."

...

That was a nice speech and all, but all I could think was "I want to eat you out so bad" at the moment. Jesus, Six, couldn't you at least put a delay on whatever it was you did to me? I'm trying to be a serious human being right now.

"Thanks." I managed to squeeze out. "I..." I kept staring at her chest.

I lost it. It was like a dam broke. Picture it, in the middle of the wilderness, a dam containing all of my horny feelings bursting as hundreds of Me-shaped fish swam freely into the newly released river.

I grinned. It was like someone else had taken my body over. Not literally, I was still in control of everything I was doing, but it was like I had been on a diet for a year and someone placed a slice of pizza in front of me.

That pizza being Ashley, and now, I just wanted to devour her.

"That's so nice of you to say." My voice was unusually low. I reached forward and grabbed her hand with mine, lightly. "I want you to know exactly how much you mean to me."

"Miri?" Ashley blinked as I held an index finger up. With that slight indication, I knelt underneath the table. "What are you- ohhhhh, fuck."

I stroked her pussy lovingly. The moment my hand connected with her body, it was like I started receiving the deepest of massages. My entire being felt relieved. I needed this. More than I needed oxygen (hyperbole), more than I needed the sun in the sky (hyperbole). At that moment, her cat and I were all that existed. I needed to taste it, I had to.

"Miri... We're in public." Ashley muttered above me. I didn't care. I pressed my nose into her. Smelled like roses. I inhaled as deeply as I could. "Miri, seriously, come up!"

"In a second," I mumbled as I started to pull down her zipper.

Then, from the corner of my eyes, I saw the waiter beginning to walk in our direction. I regained control of myself and I got back into my seat properly. Ashley was blushing furiously as the waiter got to us. I smirked. Yeah, there was some satisfaction in the knowledge that I caused that reaction in Ashley. Even if it was mainly because of Six's magic.

"Your drinks. The food will be ready soon."

"Thank you," I said, placing Ashley's water in front of her and taking my tea.

As he walked away, she scowled.

"Miri! That was so not the right time."

"Oh, shut up, you loved it." That wasn't Six's magic responding, by the way. I meant it. Ashley was as big a sexual freak as anyone I'd met. I can vividly remember our time at the festival, where I lost my virginity in a far riskier environment than this.

"Still..." See?

I couldn't take my eyes off her. How lucky was I that this fucking goddess was into me? Every time I had that thought, I couldn't do anything except want to take at least a little advantage of it.

So, I slipped off my sandals and raised my feet. I put them on her lap. She laughed.

"Miri? Get your feet off me."

"In a sec." I grinned. A seed of excitement was growing in my chest as I pressed a little between her legs. When she saw what I wanted to do, her cheeks flushed. She didn't say anything. As I teased her pussy with my toes, over her jeans, she just looked away shyly. This was fun.

Our food arrived shortly and a part of my lust became actual hunger, so I stopped. It was a silent dinner, probably because I spent half our time before it making Ash uncomfortable. Shit. I should probably apologize. This wasn't the time or place after all.

"Hey, uh, sorry. I just..."

"Miri."

"Yeah?"

"Apology accepted, but... You could have waited till after we ate." Ashley said with a smile. I smiled in return and nodded.

"You're right, you're right."

"So, how's Six?" Ashley asked.

"Oh, she's fine. Uh, yesterday, she went to a strip club." Ashley nearly choked on her food.

"What!?"

"Mhm." I nodded. "Yeah, a friend of hers took her. She came home so excited, it was so weird." I laughed with Ashley as she shook her head.

"She's so cute."

"I'm lucky to have her in my life," I admitted. Ashley placed a hand over mine briefly. I meant that too. Sixcia had changed my life so drastically. As much as that thought kept repeating every now and then, there was good reason for that.

"I can't wait to see what we do in the future," Ashley said with a wistful look in her eyes. "I love you so much."

My eyes widened.

"I... I love you too." It was hard to squeeze those words out. I wasn't used to being this open with someone. Even Ashley, before I had realized my lesbianism.

"These scallops are so fucking good!" She yelled, breaking the tension and getting a somewhat stiff laugh out of me.

We ate for about a dozen minutes.

That thing Sixcia implanted in me started to creep back into the frame. All it took was a glance at Ashley's boobs and that fire was reignited. My breathing got a little quicker and my eyes half-lidded.

"Hey." I reached out. "Can I ask for something?"

"Sure, what's up?" Ash asked.

"Can I see your tits?"

She laughed.

"Sure, later." She winked and took a sip of water. I crossed my legs.

"No." I shook my head. "Now."

She stopped.

"W-What?"

"Right now. Can I see your tits right now?" The raw desire in my voice was surprising even to my ears. I could feel myself getting wet as Ashley took in my words.

"Here?" Her voice came out raspy.

I nodded.

"I can't wait. I need to see them." With how seriously I was speaking, you'd swear we were talking about something that mattered. I half expected Ash to scoff, stand up, and walk away.

Instead, she leaned forward. My breath hitched as I realized she was about to show them to me. She looked around, there were a few full tables but none nearby, and she nodded to herself.

Quickly, so quickly I would have missed it if blinking were a possibility at this moment, she raised her tank-top and flashed me. Fuck. We were in public. She just showed me her tits in a fucking restaurant. Something about that fact got me going even further.

"See?" I said, with my voice low. "That wasn't so bad, was it."

"Fuck you," Ashley replied with a smile.

"That's the goal, I hope."

After a moment of silence, Ashley suddenly stood and grabbed me by the hand. We made our way to the front desk, where we rushed through the payment of our meals and dipped.

As soon as we were outside, under the stars and the lit nighttime street lights, we pressed our lips to each other. Yeah, with other people in line to enter the restaurant, by the way.

It didn't matter, even as boys started to holler and girls gasped around us. Ashley kept going. She poked her tongue out and I snatched it with my lips like a bear trap. Bobbing my head back and forth, I sucked on her tongue as she reached back and pulled me in.

"Okay, okay." Ashley laughed, pushing me off. "How about we take this show somewhere else?"

She asked, earning a groan from the crowd I hadn't known was forming next to us. Damn.

She tugged me by the hand and led me to a dark alley. It was like there were magnetic forces pulling us to each other, we just couldn't stay apart. As soon as we were a little farther away from prying eyes, the make-out resumed. I slid my tongue across her lips, relishing in every bit of the boosted lust I had received from Six.

I bit down on her bottom lip and she moaned into my mouth as my hands roamed her body. Obviously, I went for the part of her that had been teasing me all this time. Her boobs felt like they fit perfectly in my hands. With our kisses getting sloppier and sloppier, I squeezed her tits harshly, earning a groan from the other girl.

"I needed this soooo badly," I mumbled as we separated for a split second.

"Get as much as you want," Ashley whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe at the end.

Holy shit, I'm horny. I can't wait. I can't. I need this.

I hovered my hand over her pussy, halted only by her jeans. I felt Ashley's body shake as soon as I connected. She wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Fuck me, fuck me!"

"Right here, in this alley? In public?" I asked in her ear, with a smile.

"Y-Yeah, just do it!"

"As you fucking wish." I unbuttoned Ashley's jeans and tugged them down just enough to allow my hand to slide into her panties. When I felt her wetness, my own pussy heated up. There's just nothing quite like feeling another woman's pussy, it was a delicious act that I was savoring more and more every time I got to do it.

Ashley clutched my back hard. She put her lips to my neck and sucked, biting me just hard enough for me to moan and lean into her. Digging into her pussy just a little further, my middle finger felt enveloped by a warmth and softness that I was so eager to taste. I kissed her cheek as she bit my neck more, and now I was properly fingering Ash.

She laughed.

"Where was this Miri all those years?"

I giggled, not stopping as I kept fingering her. She sighed appreciatively and I felt encouraged to pick up the pace a little.

"We should head home."

"Whose home?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" I laughed.

"Nope," I replied. "This alley is the only bed we need."

"Fuck..." Ashley brought her knee up to my pussy as I fingered hers. Her hands lowered, clutching my butt as I sped up even faster.

"You're gonna cum here?" I asked. "You're gonna cum in the middle of nowhere?"

"Shit!" Ashley's breathing picked up.

"Come on, do it, do it!"

It was a workout. My bicep flexed as I pumped my finger into her time and time again. I wanted to see it. I wanted to feel it. I tried even harder to send Ash over the top. It was so cold. The air, sweeping in from the street, the cars driving along and occasionally shining a light on what we were doing. It made a scene that was getting the hairs on my arms to stand up.

Ashley bit down harder on my neck. I pushed as far into her pussy as I could. That did it. One second, Ashley was nibbling on my skin, the next, she was panting onto it.

"Oh, oh, Ohh." She was breathing heavily. I turned to watch her. With her eyes closed, she hugged me as I tried my best to bring her to an orgasm. And holy shit, she didn't disappoint. With a voice that almost sounded like she was crying she moaned loudly, borderline screaming as I fingerfucked her. Eventually, her pussy clamped on my hand and I felt her orgasm trying to consume my hand.

"FUCK!" With her hands behind my neck, Ashley came.

It was so satisfying.

Ashley grinned as she shook against the cold concrete wall. We pressed our foreheads together.

"That was amazing."

"Thanks."

"Your turn." With that, she suddenly spun me.

Her hands lifted my skirt and I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience as she dipped under it. I couldn't see what she was doing, but the anticipation of having her mouth on my pussy had me quivering.

12