The Love Box Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started making her way up my thighs. First, kissing and squeezing them, then planting a trail with her tongue that led all the way...

"Oh, fuck!" When her breath hit my clit, I nearly fell. Instead, I put my hands on the back of her head and tried to pull her into me. Crouched, Ashley put her hands on my butt, lifting it off the wall and pulling my pussy towards her greedy mouth.

Finally, her tongue touched my pussy.

*sigh* Heaven, pure heaven.

"Oh my god!"

Ashley didn't reply. All I heard were slurps coming from her direction as I closed my eyes and relished in the heightened sensation of her tongue dancing with my clit. She took it between her teeth gently, pulled it, sucked it, and licked it all in a sequence that felt rehearsed. I was so far gone. Between Sixcia's magic whatever and the fact that, admittedly, I'd been looking forward to this quite a bit, I was so eager to cum on Ashley's face that I tried to wrap my legs around her head.

She kept me in place though. Instead, she pressed her face against my pussy and stuck her tongue as far into me as she could.

"Ash, Ash!" I moaned out as I noticed a few people walking by us on the street. One of them stuck around and took pictures. I didn't care. Not one bit. Over and over again, Ashley licked me and bit me and, fuck! It was too much. Maybe Sixcia's magic was doing something to me, but in all honesty, I was as "on fire" as I'd ever been.

I grit my teeth, gripping Ashley's head tightly as she licked her way through my thin barrier. As my heart rate picked up, I became aware of the fact that I was about to cum. And I was about to cum hard.

"Ash, um, Ash!" I wanted to warn her that if she didn't move, she could very likely have her face and shirt flooded in just a second. She didn't budge. In fact, she might have taken it as an indicator to move even faster.

That got me. I let go. Arching my back against the wall, I came into her mouth. I wondered how much fluid came out of me, and the answer came when I stopped and Ashley stood back up, swallowing the contents of my orgasm. I kissed her, tasting myself on her tongue as my body trembled, slowly calming down.

We made out like that for a few minutes, with my juices almost replacing our saliva.

"I love you so much." I couldn't keep myself from saying this.

She laughed.

"Well, if this is what it takes to bring out the affectionate version of you, I wish I had known sooner." She wasn't lying. As I descended from the orgasm I'd just had, I hugged her tightly.

"By the way." I gasped out. "To all that stuff you said, back at the restaurant, I mean, yeah, me too."

She cackled.

"Wow. Such a sap. Such speech, such wow."

"Fuck you."

"Please."

To think, this had all started with one chance meeting on a walk back from school. As we looked into each other's eyes, it struck me just how much that multi-colored girl had changed me.

I owed Sixcia a serious "thank you" for all of this. Just as soon as I quit making out with Ashley. I'll get to it eventually.

12