The Love Box Ch. 12

Story Info
Miri and Sixcia have a moment on Graduation Day. [Finale].
3.1k words
4.62
7.2k
18

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: THE EPIC (hopefully) CONCLUSION TO MIRI'S STORY (or, at least, the first part of her story ;) )

ENJOY!!!

---

The girls and I ended up making a project about vampires, using Mariana, Six's friend, as our source for all things undead. Ashley, Six, and I went on plenty of dates, all of which usually ended with a sloppy mess of bodies on my poor, overused bed. Before I knew it, the months passed by in the blink of an eye. I settled into a nice routine, I'd wake up, talk a little with Six and my mom, head to school, uh... Do stuff with Kalissa, Priscilla, Cara, or whoever generally wanted to spend some time with me, and yeah. It was comfortable.

Graduation day arrived in no time. All that stressing about my last couple of projects and tests was replaced by a sense of "wow, it's actually over". Well, it wasn't entirely over because I was going to college and all that, but high school was done!

And yet, I realized something. In the last couple of months, ever since I met Six, we'd never really done much alone. Well yeah, there was that one time she helped me get off while Kalissa was sexting me, but every time we, you know, did the thing, Ashley was there or someone else was there.

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Six's small body. The vesie was snoring peacefully in my embrace. For the first time in a while, I looked at her. Okay, obviously I see her every day, I mean like, I *looked* at her. I really saw her. She was kind of like an overgrown fairy. Her slender body added to that slightly immature but extremely bubbly energy she always had.

She was insanely cute. Not just that, but she understood love in a way I found so interesting. If she really tried, she could have just about any girl out there. And still, she chose me. Me. A brooding, socially awkward brunette whose only real attractive trait was her thick legs.

She stirred as I watched her, seeing all the memories we'd created flashing in front of my eyes.

"Hm?" She rubbed her multicolored eyes. "You're up already?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "It's uh, kind of a special day."

"Graduation!" Even with her tired voice in full effect, I could hear her excitement bursting through her sleepiness. "Congrats."

"Thanks." I hugged her a little tighter, which made me realize I hadn't unwrapped my arms around her. I moved to do exactly that, but Six held me.

Christ. The amount of kindness in those eyes looking back at me, it made me feel like I didn't deserve it for some reason. I looked away and my own eyes landed on that one small object that started it all. The Love Box sitting on my desk, unused. It turned out, I didn't need it after the first couple of uses. But I never threw it away. It was, and probably always would be, special to me.

After a few minutes of looking into each other's eyes like dopes, I finally got off my bed and went to take a shower. Six hovered off the bed and because for some reason her body just never smells bad, she just floated on over to my door and moved out, probably to go give my mom a "hello".

It was when the water was hitting my face in the bathroom, as I stood there with my hair draped over my forehead like a villain, that I thought to myself "you know what? You should do something for Six. She deserves that much, at least."

So, that was my plan. I didn't know what I'd do, but somehow I wanted to show Six that I appreciated her.

---

A few hours later, because Halfgreen was all about the early to midday times, every senior in my school (myself included) were standing in a random local baseball field. This was the place that had been chosen for the ceremony. God, couldn't they have chosen a place that was a little less sunny? I could feel sweat dripping down my skin and onto my toga.

I was flanked by all sorts of people that I sadly didn't know. Despite everything that had happened recently, the truth was I hadn't exactly been socializing for most of my time in school. Instead, I was called over by the only constant friend in my life.

"Miri!" I looked to my left and saw Ashley basically skipping in my direction. She was wearing some kind of cream shaded lipstick today, and her hair was tied into a ponytail. She looked great, better than usual even. Her friends, in the background behind her, kept talking amongst themselves as she drew close enough to hug me.

"You look great!" She declared with a grin as I blushed a little and moved back.

"Thanks, you too."

We stared into each other's eyes like idiots for a few seconds before another voice came into my ears.

"Oh? Miri." I turned and found Cara and Priscilla walking up to me. Cara's hair had grown a little over these last few months, and although Priscilla was still as... Prickly, let's say, as she used to be, she did have a slightly more agreeable air to her.

"Hey." I waved at them.

"It's pretty sick, huh?" Cara said. "We're finally done!"

"Oh trust me, I get you." I nodded sagely.

"Hm, I dunno, I think I'm gonna miss going to school with everyone." Ashley indicated.

"Someone as popular as you would say that," Cara noted without malice in her tone.

"Can't help being loved, what can I say?" Ashley shrugged with a smile. "But seriously, I'm gonna miss soooo many people."

"Ah, it is what it is." Cara shifted next to her and gave her a half-hug. "If it's any consolation, we are heading over to get some pizza after this."

"Who's we?" I asked.

"Me, Prom Queen over here," she pointed at Priscilla who rolled her eyes, "Kalissa, Michael, Tom. A few people."

"Oh? Miri!" I heard someone else say to my right and I found Kalissa jogging over to me.

"Wow." Ashley turned to me. "I thought I was the popular one."

A blush painted itself on my face as Kalissa wrapped me up into a bear hug.

You know, her and I didn't get to do much after everything that happened, but this big, muscly dark-skinned girl did hold a special place in my heart. She took my first *real* kiss! That shit matters!

"Goddamn girl!" Kalissa grinned down at me. "Looking good."

"Uh, thanks." I shyly replied while Ashley chuckled.

"So, what are we doing?" Ever the extrovert, Kalissa asked.

"Trying to convince these two to come for some pizza," Cara replied as everyone's eyes fell on me. "So?" She said. "What do you think?"

"Um..."

As much as I wanted to say yes, there was something that I felt I had to do. Sixcia's face appeared in my mind and I breathed in. As special as this day was for me, I wanted to make it special for her too. In a way, she was the reason all of these wonderful people were surrounding me right now. So, I looked up at Cara and I shook my head.

"Sorry, I have something to do later."

"Come on Miri! It'll be fun!" Ashley, who I guess decided she was going, tried to convince me.

"... Sorry," I shook my head again, "but maybe this weekend we can plan something out?"

Ashley pouted but Cara nodded.

"Sure." She said. "I'll let everyone know."

"Nice."

With that out of the way, the microphone on the small brown stage in the middle of the park diamond turned on. The school's principal took the center and just like that, the ceremony began properly.

Did I get any awards? Not really. My grades were fine, but not high enough to make honors or anything, I never participated in sports of any kind so nothing there either. All in all, I just stood there, watching other people head up.

The one that surprised me was Cara getting Valedictorian. Yeah, I get that this is a bit presumptuous of me, but I seriously didn't see her as the type to study that hard. But, yeah, 4.0 GPA. Cool.

Things moved along pretty quickly. Well, maybe it just felt that way because of what I knew I'd be doing later. I was so excited I couldn't stop moving side-to-side as one student after another went up to collect their stuff.

After everything was concluded, proud parents hugged their kids, speeches were given, my mom kissed my forehead, and people cheered and applauded as a random pop song started to play on speakers.

And, well, the goodbyes were bittersweet. Yeah, I had all of the girls' numbers, so I was gonna be able to talk to them and hang out on occasion, but when I realized that I wouldn't be seeing them every day the same way that I had throughout these last few months, it felt strange. I wanted to keep in touch with them. I was going to make an effort at it.

But, first, Six.

Mom drove me back home where Six was waiting outside, looking at the plants on my yard. As soon as she saw me, she grinned and (checking first to see if there were neighbors out or something), she floated over to me and embraced me.

"Few too many hugs today for my taste," I noted but smiled down at the vesie as she placed her forehead on my chest.

"Congratulations! So, what will you be doing from now on?"

"College, after summer's over," I told her as we walked back into my house. "So, yeah, school isn't *really* over or whatever."

"Hm? Then what's the point of a graduation ceremony?"

"Some people won't go to college. For them, school is actually over." I replied and Six made an "oh" face.

"Interesting. Hey, check this out!"

She tugged my hand and pulled me all the way to my room where my laptop was exhibiting some greek statues.

"They're naked!"

"Yeah," I replied, but honestly, I was too distracted by my growing fondness for her to really focus.

"Why aren't there more like that nowadays?"

"I don't know."

She started showing me a few pictures of modern statues that she thought looked bland. I leaned on her, letting my head rest over hers, and she didn't even flinch.

"Hey, Six." I started. Admittedly, the falling sun outside, the haze of dark orange filling the room as day turned to night, it kind of got me in the mood. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, what's up?" She continued browsing the internet as I breathed in her scent.

"So... I wanted to say thanks."

"You're welcome." She replied instantly. "... For what though?"

"Well..." I started. "When I first met you, I, well, I didn't really think we'd become as close as we are."

"Oh?"

"Yeah." My hands started to play with her hair absentmindedly. "You were... Kinda like an annoying little sister."

"Hey!" I could almost hear her pout.

"I mean, yeah." I laughed. "You never gave me much space. We did pretty much everything except going to the bathroom together. You always asked me random questions like I had an answer for everything."

"Where does the "thank you" part come in? Or was that the whole "sarcasm" thing humans like so much?" She asked but I kept going.

"And you're so small. Yeah, I didn't think that much of you... But," I took her hands off the mouse and keyboard and turned her chair to face me. Her eyes were bright and wide with surprise. I kneeled down on the floor, so we could be at eye level with each other.

Holding her hands in mine, I kept going.

"But, slowly but surely, I started seeing everything that now, I really like about you. You're passionate, loyal, you get excited over everything I do to the point where it actually makes me feel like I matter. I've... I don't think I've ever had someone like that in my life."

"Miri..." Usually, she didn't really ever react to anything shyly or whatever, but she looked touched.

"You give me a reason to wake up and try every day. You gave me the courage to take a shot with the Love Box and really try something, you know? Before I met you, I was just walking through life. Not really knowing where I was going... You turned all that around."

I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. They tasted just as sweet as they always did.

"Six, thanks." She didn't say anything. We looked into each other's eyes and the silence made me feel like I had to add something to that, so I did. "I... I love you. And all that. Yeah, whatever."

Okay, I had courage but that was still a little embarrassing.

Six basically squealed and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" She barked into my ear and I laughed. Hugging her back, I basked in the presence of this person.

She kissed my cheeks over and over again and I felt like I was drowning in affection. I did the same, and before long our lips found each other.

Kissing had become routine for me. Everyone I did it with had different styles, Cara was all about that tongue action, Kalissa left my bottom lip swollen every time we made out, Ashley was sweetness personified but I knew them all. Six was almost like a combination of all of them.

Her tongue swiped at my mouth, seeking entry and I let it in, but just as mine met hers, she took my bottom lip with her teeth and nibbled on it. Then, out lips danced for a little bit while my hands fell on her legs and hers wrapped around my back.

We split and she paused.

"I just want to say thanks to you too, Miri. Leaving my home was the most heartbreaking thing ever, but meeting you made it something lucky. So, yeah."

"You're welcome." With my left hand coming up to rest under her chin, we kept kissing for a while. Love slowly turned into lust though, and before I knew it we were moving onto my bed.

She straddled me and took my tongue into her mouth. Bobbing back and forth, she squeezed it for a few seconds and let it go. With my eyes closed and my pussy getting more electric by the second, Six's roaming hands started caressing my tits. I was starting to breathe heavily when she took my top off.

Neither of us said much. My mind was flooded by the kind of thoughts that would make Jesus cry. Considering just how much of a sexual being Six was, I could imagine her mind was equally in the gutter right now. So as she took my pants off leaving me with just my underwear on, I quickly corrected that to where now, I was fully naked, looking up at the smaller girl.

"Wait." I thought as she started kissing down my chest, pecking my nipples briefly. "This isn't about me. This is about her."

And so, I flipped us.

"Huh?" She said and I muffled her question with another kiss before taking her clothes off.

"Just enjoy it. I want to make you feel good." I mumbled before licking the sides of her neck. Six nodded and watched me as I mimicked what she'd been doing, making my way down her body. Of course, I had less of a path to travel.

I was at her sweet pink pussy in no time at all. Wow. Every part of Six is just so adorable. I couldn't help but suck her clit a little as she moaned in response. Her eyes remained on me as I started eating her out in earnest and at that point, I was gone.

Mom could come in like she had before and I wouldn't stop.

"Oh, Miri!" Six groaned as I sped up. My tongue lapped at the lips between her legs hungrily. It honestly looked like she was about to cum. And I wasn't having that. Not yet anyway.

I stopped just to be safe, which prompted a look of confusion on her face. Without a word, I simply moved down.

My tongue prodded her tight little asshole and Six arched her back. I watched her, trying to gauge her reactions as I attacked that spot with the same eagerness I had her pussy.

"Oh, oh, wow!" Six was massaging her own boobs as I went to work. With my tongue deep in her ass, she squirmed under me.

"Huh." I thought. "Looks like she's about to cum hard." Okay, I wasn't that cruel. I decided to let her have it. But I wanted her to cum as hard as she could. I wanted to be proud of the orgasm I was about to inflict.

So, I went for a special strategy. While still licking up her ass, I started fingering her pussy. Six reacted instantly.

"Fuck!" Hearing her curse was rare. It let me know I was at least doing somewhat of a good job.

"Miri, Miri!!!!"

In just a few seconds, her pussy started watering my face down. I opened my mouth and tried to take as much of her squirting in. It was around this moment, as Six shook and my mouth filled with her fluids, that I realized how hard I'd fallen for her. More so than ever before.

I swallowed it all and kept looking at her. I thought she'd take a moment, but instead, she raised me up and kissed me, with her own cum still on my lips.

"I love you." Six muttered into my mouth and I tried to respond between kisses.

And then, my door opened.

"Oh, come on. Seriously?" My mom said and I laughed.

I said I wouldn't stop, right?

So, I kept kissing her.

Why? Because out of everyone I'd met, Six was worth it. Multiple different presidents from multiple different countries could come here and catch me with her, and I wouldn't care.

She was worth it.

---

Note: Thank you to everyone who gave this story a chance. I didn't expect people to love this as much as they did, the idea honestly seemed silly even to me, but the response has been so overwhelming that I can't not continue this.

Yeah, there's going to be a sequel. MIRI'S COLLEGE YEARS! Look forward to it :)

Once again, thank you, have a wonderful time.