All Comments on 'The Love Bug'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Holy shit, this is very good!

BigChiefBigChiefalmost 6 years ago
Jeff

I started to think there was a sixth person in the lab. Very Good Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I could use one of those: LOL

I thought your story was a fun one to read. It was different and in a world of recycled ideas that is a tough one to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Except for the confusion between Joe & Jeff, I thoroughly enjoyed it. You must write another chapter and see where this goes.

Get yourself an editor. 😉

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6almost 6 years agoAuthor
To All

My apologies for the Joe/Jeff confusion. Can you believe I had an editor on this and we both missed that! I guess its what happens when you read the same story over an over even the best can miss something obvious. I feel really stupid at the moment but I have already corrected the error and will submit a new version with no Jeff :)

RTR10RTR10almost 6 years ago

Similar to your story A Wedding to Remember but enough differences to make it its own story.

FseriesFseriesover 4 years ago
Endings

Many of your stories have partial endings. They end but could have used a little more. :) This is one of them. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...