The Love Bug

Story Info
Not every contagion is a bad thing.
1.1k words
4.21
17.7k
24

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this story consists of many short chapters, hopefully going live at a fast rate. If you don't like stories consisting of many short chapters, instead of commenting "The chapters are too short," just wait until it's done and read it all at once.

The usual "everybody's of legal age" caveats apply.

PROLOGUE

"You have me worried," I said. "Is everything okay?"

Naomi had texted me early this morning, that she needed a ride to East Horton. Right now, even if that meant us being late for school (no big deal, since we were seniors, but still).

"I just need to get to the drug store across the street from the post office," she said, buckling her seat belt. "You know where it is?"

"Sure, but what's wrong with the one a block from your house? Why do we have to go two towns over to... Oh," I said as the penny dropped. "Oh."

"Yeah," she said, though without the tone of embarrassment I'd have expected from her. Naomi's my best friend and I love her, but she's also very shy and very private. And, the last I'd heard, adamant about keeping her virginity at least for a while.

Well, you know what they say: A friend will give you a ride, a best friend will give you a ride to East Horton to buy a Morning After Pill.

"It just... happened," she said.

"Um..." I didn't want to ask the question. "He didn't, like, roofie you or anything, did he?"

"Oh, no, absolutely definitely not! I think he was more surprised than I was."

"Okay," I said. "That's fine, I just had to ask."

"Oh, it was so hot," she said, suddenly speaking in a dreamy voice.

"I'm sure," I said a bit uncomfortably. Maybe I was a bit jealous, since I didn't even have a steady boyfriend, but I really didn't need to know the gory details.

"We were in the park, a little after ten. Just walking. Every once in a while stopping and, you know, kissing. And he always put his hands on my breasts. I've been letting him do that the last few weeks and it feels so good, especially now that it's gotten warmer and I'm wearing t-shirts."

"You've told me," I said. And even that was normally over-sharing for Naomi.

"But last night I pulled up my shirt enough so he could grab my bare breasts."

"Oh."

"I just couldn't help it."

"Wait, you weren't wearing a bra? You always wear bras."

"When I was getting dressed, I just felt... I needed to leave it off. So I guess that's why it felt so good, for both of us, the first few times he touched me through my shirt last night."

I suddenly felt a wave of warmth through my body, unlike anything I'd ever felt before even when making out with a boy or even masturbating, and felt like ripping off my own bra.

"And the next thing I knew we were on the grass, kissing, and his shirt was off too, and I could feel his dick pressing against me, it's not like I'd never felt it before but fuck it was so hard, and my whole body felt warm, like earlier when I couldn't stand the thought of putting on a bra..."

"Go on," I said, concentrating to keep my eyes on the road.

"His hands were down the back of my shorts, then under my panties, and they were both getting pushed down as his hands were working lower and lower... closer and closer to my pussy, I'm sure he could already feel my wetness... and my brain was telling me I wanted to wait at least until I was really serious about a guy, but... it was like primal, if that makes any sense. I needed it so fucking much."

"Yes," I said.

"Nobody was around, nobody could see us, I know that now, but I swear I didn't even look around at the time to make sure. I lifted my ass from the ground, just enough so he knew I wanted him to pull my shorts off. And he did, my shorts and my panties both. My shirt was still pushed up over my breasts, and I pulled it off, leaving me completely naked in the middle of a field, except for my sneakers. I didn't care, I just wanted it, wanted him."

I did understand. What was wrong with me? If there was a guy in the car with us, I'd have pulled the car over to the curb and climbed into the back seat with him.

"Based on how long it took him to try to get to second be with me, how long it took him to even kiss me, I assumed if we ever did have sex, he'd be slow about it, shy. But he just pushed my legs apart and pounded into me. Thank God I was wet as fuck, but it still hurt, he was so hard, and I cried out, but it was a good hurt. It was pain, but I needed it so much, and I felt like if he stopped, I would die. I came and came, and he came in me and that made me cum again, and he kept at it until he came again, and by then we were both exhausted. Satisfied, but exhausted. I actually started to walk away without remembering to pick up my shirt."

"Fuck," I said softly.

"And then... it was like a fever broke. He drove me home, I don't think we even spoke a word, and I don't even know where we stand now, whether I ever want to do it again, whether we're even still dating, it was just so weird. But I woke up this morning, so sore I could hardly dress myself, and realized I'd had a fuckload of unprotected sex, and I better make sure I was covered."

As if on cue, we pulled up in front of the drug store. I waited in the car as she picked up what she needed and when she came out, she asked "Could you drop me back at my house instead of at school? I'm still exhausted, and sore, and I don't want to run into... you know..."

"Of course," I said. I dropped her off at home then instead of going to school myself, I went back to the drug store and bought a box of condoms. It was embarrassing, since I'd never done that before, but somehow I didn't trust myself and it certainly wasn't as embarrassing as having to buy a Morning After Pill.