The Love Bug Ch. 02

Story Info
... except when they are. Karin and Jeremy lose control.
1.5k words
4.41
14.5k
23

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I dropped Naomi off at home, I went home myself rather than going to school. Arriving late is more of a hassle than just missing the day, and I was feeling a little weird after hearing her story. Or maybe it wasn't the story, who knows what it was? I'd almost think my period was coming, but there was no cramping, and I was almost precisely between periods, but... it somehow felt like my hormones were out of sync.

I went to my room, threw off all my clothing, and tried to masturbate. I tried my fingers, my dildo, my vibrator, tried watching porn on my Kindle, but it just wasn't happening. You know when you feel a sneeze coming on, an it's close, but you just can't sneeze and it's driving you crazy? Well, it was just like that. Except with my pussy.

And before I knew it, it was a few minutes after three. I'd never had lunch. I'd spent hours trying to cum.

I could hear Jeremy coming home from school. We were what people call Irish Twins (though we were neither Irish nor twins): siblings born little more than nine months apart. He was only a junior since, although he was eighteen same as me, he was born two days after the cut-off.

Which was just as well: I might not be my class's Homecoming Queen, but it wouldn't have helped me any to be in the same class as my uber-geek brother.

"Karin, you're home?" he called out.

"Yeah, be right down."

I grabbed my panties, realized they were wet, and took a new pair from my drawer. Then found a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and went downstairs. "Must be nice to be a senior and be able to play hooky whenever you want," he said.

"High school royalty," I agreed.

"Hey, are you feeling okay? You look a little flushed."

"Yeah, I don't know, just feeling a little off today."

"Want me to grab you a Coke or something?" he asked, walking toward the kitchen.

"Yeah, thanks," I said, though I didn't think it would help.

He came back to the living room and handed me the drink. I took a sip and it went down very cold. I shivered, and felt my nipples harden from the cold. I really should have worn a bra. I always wear a bra.

And, just as I was afraid would happen... my little brother noticed I wasn't wearing a bra.

I mean, he's a teenage boy, and even though I'm his sister, I'm sure he's noticed my breasts. That's just normal. But I shouldn't be sitting here with my nipples trying to poke through my t-shirt.

Holy shit, I thought, can they really be as big as they feel? I was afraid to look.

But I did notice he was trying his best to avoid looking.

Or to appear to be be not looking, but stealing the occasional peek.

Okay, this was very wrong. "I better go back upstairs," I said.

"Um... yeah," he said a little nervously. And then a moment after I got up and started walking, he said "Oh, that's weird." He gulped down the rest of his Coke, then said "Maybe I should walk up with you, make sure you're okay."

Part of me told me to tell him not to, but another part of me desperately wanted him to.

But he's my little brother.

He took my arm and guided me upstairs.

Even through the jeans he was wearing, I could see he was erect. Yes, it's not as if I'd never noticed his erections before... not that I ever paid any attention to them... but I'm sure I'd never seen anything like this before. And he didn't seem the least bit embarrassed by it.

Well why should he?

"Are you still warm?" he asked when we got to my room.

"Yes," I said in little more than a whisper.

"Lift your arms."

I did, and he pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor.

I tried not to think about the fact that no boy had ever seen me topless before. And this was my little brother.

Actually, I wasn't having any problem with either of those things. I liked the fact he was becoming more visibly aroused as he looked at me.

I unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants, and pulled them down. His underwear was low enough that his dick was exposed. I had no idea they got that hard. I couldn't imagine how it could ever fit back inside his pants.

He said "You know that once we start we're not going to top, right?" His tone was challenging, maybe even seductive. There was no trace of my shy, bookish brother.

I pulled down my shorts and panties together. "I couldn't stop if I wanted to," I said.

He stepped out of his pants and underwear, and pushed me down on the bed. "I don't have any condoms. Do you?"

"No," I lied. "Just do it."

"Fuck!" I shouted as he entered me hard. This would have felt like torture if I didn't need it so badly. "Harder," I begged him. I'd been a virgin before this, of course. I have no idea whether I still had my hymen but if I did, it was shredded now. I could have been bleeding right now, maybe from that or maybe just from the rough, frantic sex.

I came harder than I'd ever come before, and then I came again. I was barely coherent enough to understand that was probably not because of Jeremy's sexual skills -- he'd been a virgin up to a few minutes ago as well -- but because of my manic need to cum.

With a growl, Jeremy came, flooding my pussy, and my womb, with more cum than I would have thought possible. Countless millions of sperm, I know, and my pussy contracted to suck it all out of him. As if as a reward, I came so hard I almost passed out, but Jeremy stayed hard and kept going. My sheet was drenched with the cum, mine and his, that was dripping out of me.

Even as I came over and over again, I was sad, knowing that I might never have sex this good again.

Somewhere along the way Jeremy came again, but I hardly noticed. Well, I think I might have cum at the same time, so hard I passed out for a moment. I just know that at one point he stopped and we lay side-by-side on my bed, gasping for air, slick with sweat and cum. There was no thought in either of our minds of any sort of afterplay.

As soon as he had his strength back, Jeremy picked up his clothing and left without a word.

#

After dinner, at which we didn't exchange a word, he walked into my room without even knocking, and said "What the fuck happened this afternoon?"

"What happened is what happened," I snapped at him. "You were there. Don't worry, it'll never happen again."

"That's not what I mean and you know it."

"What makes you think I know anything more than you do?" I asked.

"Because you didn't ask me what the fuck happened this afternoon. Did you drug us or something?"

"Don't be an ass. Do you think I wanted to lose my virginity to my brother?" He couldn't help reacting: I don't think he knew I'd been a virgin. He also had no idea he might have knocked me up. I guess I was going back to the drug store yet again tomorrow.

"Something wasn't right. Tell me."

So I told him. I told him everything Naomi had told me that morning. I'm sure he wouldn't have believed a word of it if he hadn't just experienced it himself.

"So you're saying whatever this, it started with Naomi, and she gave it to you?"

"It felt like it. And then I gave it to you."

"Is she still... in heat?"

"Eww, gross, don't call it that."

"But it sounds sort of right."

"I guess. I don't know, she seemed to be over it this morning, but..."

"But?"

"Nevermind. This isn't something I should be discussing with you." Naomi had said she was over it, but on the other hand she'd seemed pretty aroused when she was telling me about it. I don't know if I would have "caught it" otherwise.

Ha. I say that as if I have the slightest fucking idea what the rules are. Or if this is anything at all other than just our imaginations run wild.

I certainly don't have the slightest interest in Jeremy anymore, that's for sure.

I had a feeling I knew why he was asking, though: he'd had a secret crush on Naomi for years, and maybe now was his chance. I decided I'd better warn Naomi, but I wasn't sure it would do any good.

Turns out, though, Jeremy had something else in mind...