The Love Bug Ch. 05

Story Info
Karin helps Jeremy resist sleeping with Mom.
2.8k words
4.61
9.7k
17

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

File this under "Beware of getting what you've always wished for"...

My mother knocked on my door. "Mind if I come in for a moment?"

Actually I wanted to be alone, maybe forever, but Mom doesn't give up. "Sure," I said.

She closed the door behind her, then sat down on my desk chair. I think she was waiting for me to say something, and after a minute or two she realize I wasn't going to. "Jeremy, I don't mean to pry..." Yeah, I thought, you kinda do "but when you came in earlier, you looked as if your dog had died."

She meant that metaphorically, of course, since I don't have a dog.

"I'm fine, Mom, really."

Well, Mom, I couldn't tell her, I just had the greatest afternoon of my life -- the greatest afternoon anybody's ever had ever -- and I couldn't be more miserable.

I had fucked Jill Edwards, and it was more spectacular than I'd have ever dreamed. Sure, there were... well, extenuating circumstances, or whatever you want to call it, and that heightened everything; but I discovered that even without that, Jill had a strongly sexual, even kinky side that 'd never have imagined. She's smart, gorgeous, and she gets turned on by having guys cum all over her. God knows what else she likes?

And now I'll never have sex with her again. Guaranteed.

Of course, I also have to face the fact that without this crazy thing going on, she probably never would have looked at me in the first place.

And so I also have to face the fact that I might have taken advantage of her, which makes me a terrible person. I don't think I did, not intentionally anyway, but maybe I should have known.

"Jeremy?" Mom said.

"Um?"

"You zoned out for a minute."

"I'm really fine, Mom, it's just been..." I suddenly noticed she was fiddling with the top button on her blouse. Not even consciously, but I thought she was starting to look a bit flushed. She was showing a little cleavage now, maybe she's going to unbutton the blouse some more... and I realized I was hoping she would... oh shit!

"Mom, I have some work I really have to do, I said abruptly. You should--"

"Maybe I should stay and--"

"I hear Dad calling you. It sounds important." I did everything but physically shove her out the door, though I wouldn't dare touch her.

As soon as she was gone, I left my room and slipped into Karin's room, right next door to mine.

"Hey," she said, annoyed. "You still have to knock, you know."

I looked the door behind myself. "I couldn't let Mom see me. Karin, this is bad."

"What? What happened?"

"Mom came to my room to see how I was doing, and a few minutes later..." I gestured at Karin, and she understood what I meant.

Her eyes widened. "Holy fuck, you and Mom?"

"No, no, but... that thing happened, the whatever. I don't know if it really hit her completely, but she was looking warm, and she started unbuttoning her blouse, like to cool off."

"What happened?"

"I told her Dad was calling her, and she left. Hopefully they're fucking their brains out right now."

"Eww, don't make me think about that."

"Karin, it could have been me and Mom, so I'm not getting squeamish about Mom and Dad."

"Good point. If-- Um, Jeremy, stand up straight for a second."

I did. She looked at me. I guess I was too focused on what had almost happened with Mom to think about it.

"Jeremy, you're not okay." No, I wasn't. My dick was so hard, it hurt.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do about it. I can't go fuck Mom."

"Of course not. And you won't be able to jerk off, as long as your dick thinks it's supposed to go into Mom's pussy, we both know how that works. I can't believe we're having any part of this discussion. Okay, take off your pants."

"What?"

"Just fucking do it." As I got undressed, she reached into her nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle orange-scented massage oil. "Don't judge," she said when I read the label. "I'm trying to help you. Lie down."

She spread oil onto my dick, and started stroking it.

"Karin, I thought--"

"We have no interest in having sex with each other anymore, but maybe I can help you cum. If you can't do it it yourself, maybe somebody else can We're just looking for a physical reaction after all..."

She kept at it for about ten minutes. I can't say it didn't feel good, great in fact, but if anything it just seemed to make my dick harder.

"Karin..."

"Okay," she said, "Plan B. You're thinking too much about me being me. Shut your eyes tight." And then in a whisper, "Okay, don't think about Karin. This is Naomi doing this to you, okay? I know you've always had the hots for me, so I'm Naomi."

I wasn't sure what to expect, but then I felt a pair of lips closing over my dick. "Naomi" was giving me my first blow job.

Or trying to, anyway: certainly nobody giving her first blow job could handle my dick the way it was tonight, and she could barely suck on the head.

Under any other circumstances I'd have been in heaven, but I was never going to cum this way.

She let my dick fall out of her mouth "Keep your eyes closed," she whispered.

A moment later I felt her putting the oil back on my dick. And I mean it felt like she was using the whole bottle, really slathering it on.

And then nothing, and then about twenty seconds later I felt her lowering herself onto my dick. And...

There was no way it could fit into her pussy. Even with all the oil. Last night, and this afternoon with Gregory Pauson, she couldn't feel the pain. Or she felt it and it didn't matter. But now, she just couldn't do it.

The fact that she was even trying, the fact that she was willing to fuck her brother, not under the influence, even though she felt no physical attraction, was enough to make her the best sister since the beginning of time.

I opened my eyes. My sister, now completely naked, was really a beautiful woman. It's a shame I couldn't fully appreciate it.

"I'd let you titty-fuck me, but.." She gave a short laugh "My titties are too small."

"Your titties are just fine," I said.

"Thanks. But you're not, are you?"

"No, I'm really not."

"Okay," she said, "now I'm the one going to Hell, but I can't see you suffering like this." She picked up her phone, and dialed. "Naomi? ... Yeah, I know it's late, but we really have to talk... I'll explain when you get here... Yeah, I'll drive by to pick you up, I'll be there in 10, 15 minutes. ... Okay, good. Your parents are still gone, right?... Okay, then pack your shit so you can stay the night and not have to be home alone. Perfect."

"I think you lost me," I told Karin after she disconnected.

She grabbed her key chain from the top of her dresser, and tossed it to me. "Try to stuff your dick back into your pants. You're driving."

#

Fifteen minutes later, I was pulling up in front of Naomi's house. I took her overnight bag and tossed it into the back seat, thankful it was dark enough that she couldn't see the bulge in my pants. She seemed surprised Karin hadn't come for her herself, but I told her Karin had a few things she needed to do. I didn't mention that one of those things was changing her sheets, that reeked of orange body oil.

As far as I knew, as far as Karin knew, Naomi had no idea anything odd was going on, other than the fact that she'd unexpectedly had sex with her boyfriend. Probably Naomi had no idea that I knew she'd had sex with her boyfriend, since under normal circumstances Karin wouldn't have betrayed that secret.

But we'd left "normal circumstances" behind a while ago.

"Um," Naomi said after a few blocks, "do you have any idea what Karin wants to talk to me about?"

"I had no idea what she had in mind until she tossed me her keys and sent me to get you," I said; which was technically true, though not really an answer to her question.

A few blocks from our house, she said "Are you warm all of a sudden? Mind if I turn on the A/C?"

I couldn't tell whether anything was happening to me, because I was still feeling the effects from before.

She flipped the A/C switch before I could respond. She'd been in this car often enough, after all.

She began tugging on her shirt. "Geez, I don't know what it is."

When we got to the house, I grabbed her bag from the back and unlocked the front door. As we were walking in, we both got a text message from Karin saying she had something to finish up in the basement and we should wait for her in her room.

As soon as we got upstairs, Naomi opened Karin's t-shirt drawer. "I am fucking sweated through. I just hope she has something that fits me." She gave me a little smile as she said that: her breasts are significantly larger than Karin's, something I'd certainly noticed over the past six years or so.

She peeled off her t-shirt. I realized that despite everything that had happened over the past couple of days, this was the first time I'd ever seen a woman wearing a bra.

It was pink, and almost sheer. She noticed me looking and gave me another smile. "Oh, you don't mind me changing like this, do you?"

"Not at all," I managed to say.

"Good." And she unclasped the bra and dropped to the the floor. "Because Jeremy, I know you've had a little crush on me for a long time."

All I could really do and nod.

She put the t-shirt back into the drawer, and sat down on the bed next to me. "I think I'll be more comfortable like this. Are you warm too?"

Without waiting for a response, she pulled my own t-shirt over my head.

Then she put a hand on my crotch. "Oh, is this because of me?"

Maybe not originally, but it certainly was now.

She gave it a little squeeze, and I could feel my dick throbbing. If this were a few days ago, I probably would have cum in my pants.

"Oh God,"she said, "my whole body is on fire. Jeremy... don't tell Karin, okay? She'd kill me."

She stood up, and pulled down her shorts, then her panties.

I got naked as fast as humanly possible, and she looked admiringly at my dick. "Oh God, if I knew you had that, I would have done this with you years ago, fuck what Karin thought about it!"

In moment she was on her back, legs spread. "Just do it, please, I'm ready, I need it right now."

At this rate I might go through life never needing to waste time with foreplay.

I reached down for my shorts and pulled a condom out of the pocket. She slapped it out of my hand. "Just fuck meee!"

I slid my dick all the way into Naomi's wet, waiting pussy, and it was as if several hours of semi-torture had suddenly been replaced by pure pleasure.

"FUCK YES!" Naomi screamed, loud enough to wake the dead. Or worse yet, my parents.

"Shh," I said, though not slowing down.

"You'll have to gag me," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"What?"

"Your t-shirt."

My t-shirt. She'd put some thought into this.

I withdrew my dick from her, which neither of us was happy about, picked up my t-shirt from the floor, and began wrapping it around her mouth like a gag. "Sucks that we don't have handcuffs," she said. "Maybe next time you can handcuff me to the bed.

So many girls with unexpected kinky sides, I thought.

And then I remembered, sadly, that there wouldn't be a "next time."

Well, no point dwelling on that when I had Naomi in the here-and-now. And I desperately needed to cum in her, to fill her up. I could almost hear my sperm demanding to be delivered into Naomi's womb.

The thought made me even more aroused, if that was possible.

Naomi was "screaming" as I fucked her harder and harder, but my t-shirt was muffling her voice and that just seemed to spur her on.

Man, I wish I did have handcuffs. If she got off on being submissive, who am I to say no?

"Get on your hands and knees," I ordered her.

She complied instantly. She loosened the t-shirt just enough to say "Don't fuck me in the ass.

Please, I need it in my pussy so bad right now. You can take my ass next time, that'll be so hot."

Anal was the last thing on my mind, and I never expected Naomi to even bring it up, but now I'd be thinking about it.

I rammed my dick into her pussy from behind, and I came hard, shooting load after load of cum into her pussy, most of which spilled down onto Karin's sheets. I guess she'll be doing the laundry again.

Naomi, gasping for air, dropped down onto her back again, and spread her legs wide. "I need it to stay in me," she said under her breath, probably not even realizing what she was saying.

I don't know what it was, maybe the fact that I'd been crushing on Naomi since I was 12, but I was suddenly more turned on even than I'd been with Karin and Jill.

And I guess it showed, because the next thing she said was "That's right, fuck me rough, fuck me rougher, ohgod, ohgod yes! Oh, Jeremy, you're making me cum and cum, I can't believe it," and then suddenly she fell quiet, giving herself over to the feelings, until after a few more minutes "Oh, Jeremy, cum in me, give me your cum, oh god..."

And I did, as if I hadn't had sex in weeks. Load after load of thick cum, until I could hardly feel it shooting out of me: my cum and Naomi's wetness just became one wet mass.

She wrapped her arms tightly around me, and we passed out with my dick still inside of her.

EPILOGUE: KARIN

I got back to my room and found my brother and my best friend asleep in my bed. It looked like Jeremy's dick had only just slipped out of Naomi's pussy.

I saw an unopened condom on the floor.

I knew I'd done a very bad thing, but I'd done it for a very good reason: I wasn't sure Jeremy and Naomi would end up with an uncontrollable urge to fuck -- for all I knew, the fact that they'd both already gone through it meant it wouldn't happen to them -- but I also knew it was possible.

So yeah, I'd set up my best and oldest friend to have sex kind-of against her will.

But Jeremy had been in physical pain, and the only other option was for him to give into the urge to have sex with Mom, so I'd do it again.

And hopefully, after she realizes what had happened, Naomi won't despise me.

I got undressed and slipped into a nightgown. I could have gone to the small guest bedroom of course, but I decided on Jeremy's room instead. The bed's a lot bigger and as long as he was taking over my bed tonight, it's only fair that I take his.

I found myself lightly stroking my pussy as I drifted off to sleep. Thinking about Jeremy and Naomi. I had no desire to have sex with either of them, of course -- but I'd never seen anybody lying naked like that after fucking, and it was definitely hot. Both of them so obviously slick with cum...

Something woke me a few hours later. The room was still dark. When I got my bearings, I realized I was in Jeremy's room, and also that I was naked other than my panties. I vaguely remembered having taken off my nightgown while I was rubbing myself.

Somebody had opened the door. Did Jeremy want his room back?

All within a few seconds: Mom walked over to the bed and pulled my blanket back. I could see she was naked. She climbed into bed with me saying "Jeremy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I've been up all night burning."

"Mom?" I said.

She screamed. Then I screamed. Then Jeremy ran in from my room, still naked, followed by Naomi.