The Love Bug Ch. 04

Story Info
Karin and Jeremy try to figure out what the @#$% is going on.
670 words
9.6k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy didn't get home until after dinner -- he'd called to tell Mom and Dad he had a "study date" and would grab some McD's on the way home. As soon as he walked through the door, I ran over to him and we both said "We have to talk."

His hair looked a little wet; had it been raining?

I led him up to my room and I said "I have two things, so I should go first."

"Fair enough," he said with a little laugh.

I told him to sit on the bed. Then I locked the bedroom door, stripped off every bit of clothing, and sat down right next to him. "Well?"

"Not if you were the last girl on earth, and not my sister. Nothing personal."

"I feel the same way, also nothing personal." I was still naked, because it just didn't seem to matter.

"It's not as if I'm not objectively aware that you're hot."

"Likewise, even if you are a nerd."

"It's like we burned it out last night. And you were right, there's definitely something fucking weird going on."

"What was your thing?" I asked.

"I'm going to Hell."

"Come again?"

"I fucked Jill Edwards."

"That's a good thing, isn't it? She's your wet dream, isn't she?"

"Yeah, but I knew she might catch this whatever-thing from me. I wasn't there half an hour before she became... well, you know."

"Believe me, I know."

"And afterward I was thinking, is this any different from slipping something in her Coke? It's not as if she would have fucked me last week."

"You don't know that."

"I know that."

"Well, it's not as if you did it on purpose. Or that you could have walked away if you'd wanted to, right?"

"I guess." He seemed unconvinced that he hadn't done anything wrong, and to be honest I wasn't 100% sure either. This was new territory.

"So what's your other thing?"

"Well," I said, "Gregory Pauson and I got off the bus together after school, and we got to talking, and... well, we ended up right here fucking for over an hour."

"Eww," Jeremy said, jumping up. "I hope you cleaned the sheets afterward."

I laughed and told him he was an asshole. "Seriously, though," I said, "should we be telling somebody about this?"

"Tell them what? It sounds insane, and we'd have to lead with you and me fucking. How would that look?"

"I guess you're right," I said.

"Okay," Jeremy said, "what do we know? You seem to be able to catch it, this urge, in fifteen or twenty minutes."

"And you can get it from somebody of your own sex, like me from Naomi."

"But that didn't affect you the same way. You didn't jump each other's bones. Unless there's a really hot part of the story you forgot to tell me."

I called him an asshole again.

"So you catch it, or whatever, but the atavistic behavior doesn't kick in until you're alone with somebody of the opposite sex."

"Say that in English, not in nerd."

"You turn into a sex animal."

"I think I like the 'nerd' version better."

"And oh," he said, "you don't seem to be able to catch it in crowds. Jill and I didn't go nuts during the school day, and nobody else did that I noticed. Not until it was the two of us together. Same as you and Gregory: nobody was fucking on the school bus, right?"

"I'd have noticed."

"And nobody has any desire to repeat it with the same person?"

I made a show of rubbing my left breast, in what I really thought was a provocative manner, and he didn't show the slightest interest. "Apparently not."

"And that's all we know?"

"That's all we know," I agreed.

Though I didn't mention that this afternoon with Gregory, the same as last night with him, I'd lied about not having any condoms because for some reason I couldn't stand the thought of using one.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
SusieQuestSusieQuestalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Why no ratings

Thanks, JB; but since this was was just a short interlude, I figured ratings weren't appropriate.

Chapter 6 should be live soon, btw.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

I like the mystery aspect and that the two siblings are beginning to try to figure it out! By the way, what happened to poor Jill Edwards? You turned off ratings, or I'd have given it 5*

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Incestuous Harem 01 A young man takes his first cousin hard, popping her cherry!in Incest/Taboo
Family Vacation A bioterrorist attack changes a vacationing family.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Festival A brother and sister invite two friends to a music festival.in Incest/Taboo
It's Only Fair Pt. 01 Siblings stripping escalates to something spectacular.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories