The Love Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Jules meet up with his friends Bill and Linda who invited to.
5.8k words
4.79
4.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Love Club part 2

I got a call from a couple that I got together with for a first time MMF about a month ago.

Bill and Linda were new to this experience and I went up and taught them a few things and, I think all in all everything went very well. Linda left a message saying "Jules do you remember us, Bill and Linda from the St. Louis area? Well we have been doing well, exploring our intimacy. We were both wondering if we might be able to set up another Saturday afternoon for you to come up and visit us? "

You know our house. We have a nice big king-size bed so... what do you think? Call me back? Linda"

I called back later in the evening and Linda answered the phone. "Hello Jules. So I guess you got our message and we're just wondered about a another little reunion for our, I think you called it "The Love Club"? Lol?"

"I mentioned that our best friends are interested in trying our "alternate lifestyle", and they are excited to meet you."

"Well I think that's a great idea and sometimes the best decision for entry level people getting involved to just sit close and watch while you, Bill and I will set the pace.

I have been researching some ideas on Tantric love. Warm oil, massage, essential oil diffuser will definitely add to the ambiance. I don't care if you're straight gay bi or dead, anybody that receives a nice massage will immediately relax.

"What are their names?"

"He is Tom, about 5-8 kind of slender and little bit balding on top... no facial hair, and his wife is Liz. "

"She's real cute about 5-4 and a little bit chubby, full chest, very pleasant roundish face and beautiful light chestnut brown hair. She wears glasses and I think she's very pretty."

"I look at her in lust and wonder what a girl-girl experience would be like? So maybe that might happen when you come up?"

"Well, you know me Linda I love to celebrate the human experience. "All you need is love, baby!"

I'm sure they will enjoy it. Sometimes people look at it and are too uncomfortable and just say 'no this is not for me'.

We will honor all boundaries but 98% of people will usually say"... ok I'll give it a go! Lol "

We agreed on a Saturday afternoon around 1 o'clock 2 weeks from now, and prepared for our adventure.

Before I went up there I wanted to make sure we had all " necessary attachments ". Lube, condoms,etc.

Our special day arrived, so I headed up towards the St. Louis area and showed up at Bill and Linda's driveway.

I had my little satchel with all the toys in it.

Linda greeted me at the door with a big smile.

She was wearing kind of an oversized T-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops. Braless and the smile suited her. Her breasts giggled her nipples were hard, poking through the T-shirt.

She gave me a big bear hug around my neck and gave me a light kiss on the lips. She looked terrific! She lost a little weight, acquired a light tan and she had a little bit of make up on with a light lipstick gloss. She just look vibrant, and a new look of confidence!

Such a contrast from our first encounter.

Bill came to the door behind her and shook my hand and I embraced him in a bear hug and then give him a light kiss on the lips, and I said, "Hi Bill, how are you doing?"

He responded "I'm doing great! Nice to see you again" He also seemed to have a bit of bounce in his step. He also lost weight and looked more refreshed with bit of a confident testosterone boosted look compared to when I saw him a month ago.

I entered the living room and Linda introduced me to the new couple. "Jules, this is Tom and Liz. "

I went and shook Tom's hand and then wrap my arms around him and gave him a little bear hug and just a slight peck on the cheek, and then I went over to Liz and I shook her hand and then gave her a bear hug and then I planted a small fish kiss on her lips.

"So nice to meet you two. Linda has been chatting you up?"

We adjourned to the living room L-shaped couch with two loveseats on one side and the three space couch on the other and we exchanged pleasantries.

I grabbed a small stool and sat in front of them. Linda and Bill to the right and Tom and Liz to the left and explained to them about my philosophy of intimacy and just getting used to one's own body and expressing physical love, and I was going to direct the action.

I told him that I have been studying up on Tantric intimacy. Some people call it yoga sex.

"I am to understand that Bill and Linda told you folks about our encounter a month ago and how pleasant it was and I personally can see a difference in them just after one month. They look terrific! "

"What we were hoping to engage in is basically some self exploration and understanding about sexual feeling and that nothing we do is wrong or dirty. We are seeking the most pleasure out of being with another human being. No matter if it's with another woman or with a person of your same gender, it's all about experiencing pure pleasure and achieving a climax slowly. "

We retreated to the master bedroom in the big king-size bed. To the left side of the bed was like a small loveseat and I pulled the loveseat a little bit closer to the bed and I asked Liz and Tom to sit there.

I dropped my clothes right there in front of the four of them. I took off my shirt, shorts, socks and shoes, then I pull down my underwear.

I pulled my stiff cock back and forth.

"Now you see that I am excited, and this is very natural. I'm sure in a few seconds you will be stimulated as well. So let's all just relax and get the giggles out."

"Now Bill & Liz, I want you to get on the big bed. Take your clothes off, face each other in a sitting Buddha position and hold hands with each other and look into each other's eyes"

Bill and Liz complied, with a nervous giggle.

I looked over to Tom and Liz and I said "I figured this was the best strategy to start with to have you sit and watch as things progress but while we are watching Bill & Liz together, I want you two to disrobe now and I want you to cross your legs on the loveseat and look at each other and assume the same position that bill and Linda have, by holding hands and looking at each other.

Both of them complied and listen to my voice and seemingly without any nervousness, disrobed and took their clothes off. Liz had a very cute body very slightly plumpish, and beautiful breasts and huge bullet nipples!

Tom is slender, presenting a raging hard average size cut cock.

The two sat Indian style facing each, copying the position of Bill and Linda.

I told Bill and Linda "OK now I want you two, with the love in your eyes, to do what comes naturally.

Kiss each other... suck each other... touch each other, and Tom and Liz, I want you Tom to sit against the back of the couch and Liz, I want you to sit in his crotch with his cock up straight up your back, and Tom, I want you to reach around her front and play with her breasts and her nipples. Nuzzle her in the back of her neck and I want you to watch your two besties make love."

I'm sitting on the edge playing with my cock, and Bill & Liz are starting to really warm up and finally Bill push Linda on her back spreads her legs and pulls her hips close to him and then dives down to Linda's pussy and starts to eat her pussy, licking up and down and sliding down to her asshole, With a quick tongue and then again working upper vagina spreading her lips with his fingers and trying to find the clip. When the " little man in the boat " shows, he gently purses his lips like a fish, and covers his lips over the clitoris and gently sucks. Linda gently tugs her nipples, and starts to lightly moan.

Bill is on his hands and knees eating out Linda, and I saw a little opportunity there so I slid underneath Bill and gently started sucking his balls and his cock.

I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Tom was playing with himself and Liz was pulling her nipples and they were both making out and they were moaning, so I enjoyed continue to enjoy Bill and working his cock and gently slid one of my fingers in his ass while he was eating out Linda.

Bill and Linda were close so I started to assist sucking Bill's cock with a little bit of hand action and he started coming in my mouth "oh God Jules I'm cumming yes... Yes... Yes!"

When they was close and he went back to her pussy and started licking her working the clit and getting her ready for her orgasm. Well I was going on I moved up to Linda's mouth with my mouth full of cum, and I started to kiss Linda and I exchange Bills cum and I "snowballed" her a perfectly big white load of cum and exchange tongues.

When this started morning as we exchanged tongues and cum and she started cumming. Bill is working furiously up and down your slit and gently tongue in your Clit. She moaned through our kiss "Oh my God Jules, I'm cumming... I'm cumming... I'm cumming too! Keep sucking me Bill... I'm cumming!"

I was raging hard but decided not to blow my load yet and I looked over to Tom and Liz who were making out and Liz was slamming his cock up and down jacking him off and he was fingering her and the two of them started to orgasm together. Tom blew his load into Liz's hand and Liz started shaking as she was coming on Tom's finger.

Bill slid up to Linda's face, kissed her and me and we were all snuggled together and we whisper and giggled to each other "Well look at those two. I think they're warming up nicely. I think we have another two charter members for our "Love Club"

I signal to Tom and Liz to come over on the big bed and we all sat around talking and I said "Well, you have experience watching the three of us make love and you obviously have feelings about this as we watch the two of you respond in throes of orgasm. So if you feel comfortable, Tom, Liz, I would like the both of you to lay down on the bed taking the place of Bill and Linda OK?"

Tom and Liz both exuded a nervous laughter and said "Oh my God, what are you going to do to us?"

I said "We are only here to celebrate pleasure of being human. If you feel there's anything here that's uncomfortable for you or painful or you don't feel right about it, let us know. We respect all boundaries, but virtually everybody that gets involved in a little polyamory seems to really enjoy the experience OK? " They both nodded up and down.

I had a 'lightbulb idea' and I said "OK Tom I want you to lie back in the middle of the bed. Somebody grab that sleep mask from my bag?" Bill reached in and grabbed the sleep mask and blindfolded Tom's eyes.

I jumped off the bed and grab some massage oil and I said "OK Tom, roll over on your stomach. Keep your eyes covered, and we're going to give you a full body massage. I want your senses to be set free, so relax go to a tropical island and enjoy the pleasure that a couple of sets of hands are gonna give you..."

We were setting the stage for a little coup d'état, as Linda whispered in my ear...

I poured a large blob of warm oil in the center of Tom's lower back. After putting the bottle away I started to distribute the oil all over his back and down his legs my hands were joined by the two girls hands as six hands worked Tom's body from the bottom of his legs at the bottom of his feet, all the way up the Cavs all the way up the buttocks all the way up the back up to shoulders and neck. The three of us took 1/3 of the body and started working at gently and working our forefinger and thumb trying to separate the muscle groups. Tom started moaning a good moan!

After about 10 minutes of working on Tom I told him to flip over onto his back, and we did the same thing we poured a large blob of warm oil right in Tom's belly button and the three of us disperse the oil.

Linda work the lower part of his body working the tops of his feet up the tops of his calves the shin bone area up the thighs around the cock but not touching it up to the middle of the torso I worked the right side and Liz worked the left side. We worked and Tom was really enjoying the massage.

Liz whispered to Linda "I'm gonna tell Tom that I'm gonna suck his cock, but I want you to give him head OK. "

Linda nodded yes.

Liz now whispered in Tom's ear Tom I'm gonna go I'm gonna suck your cock I hope you enjoy it." He moaned and instead of Liz heading for Tom's cock, Linda did.

Linda position herself between his legs and started to slide two hands under his his ass and started slowly bobbing Tom's cock up and down.

Well I was gonna take advantage of this. So while Linda was on her hands and knees sucking Tom's cock I sleep behind her with all the oil and everything being lubed up and I slide my cock inside Linda's pussy and I started to fuck her slowly from behind and she moaned as she was sucking Tom's cock.

Liz straddled the back of Linda and let me suck on her tits so I worked on one big fat nipple than the other back-and-forth with my left hand worked her pussy and her clit

Bill was sort of out in the cold so I motioned him to come over and I whispered "Bill I want you to kiss Tom go in and gently kiss him. You've had you first M2M experience with me, so go and gently French french kiss your best friend. After he's warmed up a little bit, I want you to straddle his face and feed your cock to your best friend, and teach him to suck your cock while the rest of us are working on the rest of his body."

It was a beautiful site to see. Five hot, sweaty bodies, sucking, kissing, tasting, fucking, sharing the essence of each human being.

I started coming in Linda's pussy. Squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt.

It was so hot right now with me sucking her tits when I pulled out of Linda's pussy she came down immediately jumped on my cock cleaned it off and I said to her "Liz I want you to bend over underneath and when it comes starts dripping out of your friends pussy I want you to suck it up I want you to taste my seed inside your friends pussy!" and Liz immediately complied and drove underneath as the first giant blob of gout poured out of Linda's pussy into her mouth.

Bill already had reversed position, slowly fucking Tom's mouth with his cock. The tempo was pretty hot and finally Bill screamed " God I'm cumming... I'm cumming Tom I love you bro, take my cum... take it..." He continued to spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt.

Tom still blindfolded, almost gagged on the cum pouring into his mouth as he tried to swallow part of it. Bill finish spurting and then lowered his face and started to share the cum in Tom's mouth as the two of them made out like teenagers.

I immediately got hard again and while Bill Linda and Tom were licking kissing each other and giggling, I placed Liz over on the right side of the bed put her legs over my shoulders and slid in her wet pussy.

I just commandeered her, And she did not resist or even make a whimper.

She said to me "Oh my God Jules this is so hot! This sharing of love with everybody. I had thoughts about being with Linda and Bill, but I just was afraid to act on it. Ever since the two of them had their "lesson" with you a month ago Tom and I discussed the possibility of us learning about the "lifestyle"."

I bent over and kissed her gently as we were slowly talking and slowly fucked her and said, "It's OK we're gonna have a great time today... the five of us!"

Her ample breasts swayed back-and-forth and up and down her nipples hard as bullets as I slowly fucked her

As I started pumping, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, I looked over and Bill, Linda, and Tom were giggling, checking us out.

Liz screamed "Oh my God, you're like a fire hose... I can feel you cumming in me...more Jules more!"

Liz started shivering her orgasm thrusting up to my cock as I poured my seed into her, and she wrapped her legs around my ass shaking quivering finishing her orgasm.

After I pulled out of Liz, Linda jumped over quickly clean my cock off, and then dove in Liz's pussy to clean the juices out. She embraced her bisexual side with the greatest of vigor, and you could hear Linda slurping the cum out of her best friends pussy!

Everybody relax for about 10 minutes and chatted we discussed about this kind of new polyamorous lifestyle that we're embracing.

We jokingly called it "The Love Club", and my philosophy about being intimate with men as well as women pretty much equally.

We try to share honest sexuality and sensuality with each other. So I suggested if anybody want to try something new that they've never done before. Liz's eyes lit up and she raised her hand she says "I do! I so enjoyed my best friend sucking cum out of my pussy and I've never been with a woman, so I want to taste my best friend Linda and y'all jump in as you see fit"

Linda and Liz whisper to each other giggling and Linda told her about what she would like and basically said " You lick me the way you would want someone to lick you and I will tell you if it's pleasurable or too hard or too easy or to move to a different part of my pussy. The best thing about the first time is that you explore and try things you've never done before and just enjoy your first time."

Linda lay on her back in the middle of the bed and the boys were all gathered around. Liz place herself between Linda's legs and gently opened her lips as Linda sort of directed what to do.

Her first encounter with a female pussy began as she stuck her tongue out and just started at the bottom of Linda's pussy and dragged it up, uphill towards her clit, spreading the lips a bit more, and then up and down that Linda said "Stick your tongue in as deep as it will go and taste me"

Linda direct again "OK now I'm going to hold my pussy lips open for you, and I want you to stick your hands under my ass and grab my ass and my hips and pull me close to you and get your lips and tongue as deep as you can inside me and taste my juice! Oh yea..... oh newbie, you're doin great!"

The two girls made love to each other.

Tom quietly said to Bill "you know I've been to some of those porno cubicles in the adult book stores and watch gay porn and stuff, and I never thought I would say this, but one of the hottest things I saw was two guys ass fucking each other. Bill you're my closest friend, and I don't think I would trust anybody else, but I want you to fuck my ass and Jules can coach and make sure we're doing it right? Will you do that for me?"

Bill kissed a light French kiss with a little tongue on the lips, he said "Sure just lay back and 'The Coach' will work with us. "

Explain to both of them that the proper protocol would be for a condom and lube but the most pleasurable anal sex is bareback and since both are new and have not been exposed to M2M sex on a regular basis, the chance of HIV is virtually nil, so I reminded them if they wanna use a condom and if they don't then get the lube out.

Tom told Bill that he wanted to experience "the real thing" for the first time, so Bill got the lube out lubed up his cock and then put a big blob on Tom's butt hole and pushed it in and lubed it the finger intrusion was the first time anything is been inside except for a doctors exam. Tom kind of moaned and said minute feels actually pretty good and then Bill started to slowly work his middle finger in and out Tom's ass. He started to lube all sides of the anus wall with the lube. Then he took another large dollop of lube on his cock and rubbed it all over and then placed the head of his cock up to Tom's ass.

Tom's legs are up over Bill's shoulders as he pulled his hips in and with the cock at the entrance of his ass, Bill started to slowly pushing half inch... the head of his cock is now in his ass.

Tom starts to wince little bit because it hurt a little bit but... exclaimed "God it feels good! Keep going. "

Bill continued thrusting forward very slowly steady... 2 inches... 3 inches... A bit more....4 inches... And finally one slow thrust to the hilt as Bill now had his cock completely buried in his best friend's ass.

12